VideoReg - sided discussion topics | [Add-on] mounting options, viewing angles, quality, etc. etc.

Rep: (167)
The theme was created not to flood the main topic of the VideoReg program.

Attached Image

The main page of the program

Download VideoReg on Android Market I Buy VideoReg on the Android Market

And, let's agree on the pictures to hide under the spoiler, otherwise not the topic, but the gallery will turn out ...
Remember those who look through the forums mobile

Test video recorded by VideoReg on various phone models

What, I still need to finish or I would like to finish in the DVR

Optimal DVR settings (in the process of filling)
Important! How to download, export / import settings BP. From Grand1
Download settings file :
To download a specific Settings.txt file, hover your mouse over the file you are interested in and click the right mouse button, select "save object as ..." in the pop-up menu and specify the location where you want to save the settings file.
The BP settings are exported as follows. :
Run BP ->Press the Phone Menu button ->Select Settings ->Press the Phone Menu button ->Select Export Settings.
The exported Settings.txt file will be located in / mnt / sdcard / VideoReg / ... The debug.log is also located here (this is where debugging information about the operation of BP is written).
Import Settings is performed in the same way, only you first need to copy the imported Settings.txt file to the Root BP folder ...
If the root folder of the BP is on an external flash card (SD), then the path will be / mnt / sdcard / External_SD / VideoReg, respectively ...

Here you can find the optimal DVR settings for certain models of devices from the forum participants.

Samsung
Samsung Galaxy S2 from Grand1 option 1 - VideoReg - Third Party Discussion Topics
Samsung Galaxy S2 from Grand1 option 2 - VideoReg - Third Party Discussion Topics
Samsung Galaxy S2 from mol-nick - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 23181475)
Samsung Galaxy S3 from Alex112 - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 19145131)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from sidoy2271 - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 17122453)
Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 from advasa - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 24533504)
Samsung Galaxy S4 from iqz - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 25657207)

HTC

Sony
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY from villismall - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 26840504)

Other models

Forced air cooling system

Fastening options in the car and completion holders

Option for attaching an expansion lens

Why you should not record the speed with GPS on video
A small article from Dear GrAnd1 "About expediency of fixing speed from GPS to video"

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 14.11.14, 17:55
Reason for editing: Added: VolandZel forced air cooling system Option # 4

Rep: (0)
Sitting second day I read all the trade and I'm afraid to ask. Around a lot of warnings, that they say do not go where you do not ask a bunch of rules and so on. But re-read 70 pages of topics - not really, but the problem still exists. So:

I have a Sony Xperia Acro S, everything works just fine, except for the operating mode in the background. When you turn the program or unfold it again, make sure there is a video stop and start recording again. This wildly annoying, because in these moments the phone terribly slow. So I can not understand, felts so conceived, felts not. Why do I get this annoying? Because if you put the setting of "collapse at the start of recording," it turns out this garbage: Opens the DVR will automatically start recording, the program is minimized, the recording stops and starts again in the background. If after that you want to open the program to see what's going on, or to change the settings, the recording stops, turns program starts recording again, and the program is rolled back, the recording stops and starts again in the background. Those. never in my life you can not open the program) Not to watch the video, or change the settings. Once received a combination of settings, I had to endure a program and set again. How to overcome this?

And yet the accompanying question - you want to try the "Mega addon for the DVR (VideoReg)", but download the components that are needed to start - does not come out. Links half dies with an error 504. This is what is a temporary problem?

Waiting for an answer, help out :)

ps Android 4.0.4, all from the factory assembly 6.1.A.2.55. BP's latest version, bought in the store.

Post has been editedAndrewUldin - 07.03.13, 12:53
Reason for editing: Added version and flashing phone number.

Rep: (15)
AndrewUldin,
AndrewUldin @ 07.03.2013, 13:49*
If after that you want to open the program to see what's going on, or to change the settings, the recording stops, turns program starts recording again, and the program is rolled back, the recording stops and starts again in the background.

Here at this point in detail - how to open again?

Rep: (848)
I want to try the "Mega addon for the DVR (VideoReg)", but download the components that are needed to start - does not come out. Links half dies with an error 504. This is what is a temporary problem?
There is no problem ...
I do not know where, and which components you have to start trying to download, but the only reference incap threads, Working.
But with this version you will deal Megakombayna unlikely, but to get the beta version of the APK, write to me in a personal ...

Posted on 07/03/2013, 13:04:

So I can not understand, felts so conceived, felts not.
So you think ...

Post has been editedGrand1 - 07.03.13, 13:03

Rep: (23)
GrAnd1 @ 06.03.2013, 20:08*
Of course, from half a second to 1 second slishnim very redko.v DVR-570FHD frame in the frame, without a pause ...

Listen Tell me more about the model .. How did he behave? Something a lot of negative reviews. No glitches? Write that when the card is not writing again! I checked? I need to write at power itself without problems.
While the choice of two models: thishttp://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?modelid=...amp;hid=6269371and Mio MiVue 358http://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?modelid=...58&srnum=14
Reg is not for me - test. I need a trouble free, so he did everything so to speak :)

Post has been editedManiac82 - 07.03.13, 15:49

Maniac82 @ 07.03.2013, 16:28*
How it behaves? Something a lot of negative reviews. No glitches?
Glitches have, but mainly due to the raw firmware ...
Especially not tested yet teXet DVR-570FHD, but as long as the motion sensor glitch, 3 minutes if the picture does not change, then cut down registration in general, and all.

I need to write at power?
It works without problems ... There is a delay at the start of recording after power on and off after the ignition is switched off or power.
Any G-sensor (sensitivity adjusted), which blocks the roller upon impact, in addition to the manual lock.
HonormanualI Well laid out.
If you only need to turn on the engine - recording went, turned off the engine - recording stops, then go ...
Well hidden behind the rear view mirror.

While the choice of two models
About the choice of hard to say anything, there's myself ... :)
The characteristics of the two regs are similar, only teXet DVR-570FHD on Ambarella A5S30 processor and 358 Mio MiVue march on Ambarella A2S60 (obsolete).
And DVR-570FHDImproved night mode Movie function with "antialiasing" .

While I would not recommend teXet DVR-570FHD due to dampness firmware ...
I hope that the developed corrected in a short time all the bugs and add new chips ...

Post has been editedGrand1 - 07.03.13, 16:09

GrAnd1 @ 07.03.2013, 19:56*
Glitches have, but mainly due to the raw firmware ...

You can read more about the bugs? Whether they will affect pure at the start-stop at power?

Maniac82 @ 07.03.2013, 17:10*
You can read more about the bugs?
Yes figs knows, I'll write, what else is not particularly tested ...

Maniac82 @ 07.03.2013, 17:10*
Whether they will affect pure at the start-stop at power?
No, it clearly works ...

After the purchase, it will be necessary to update the firmware directly on the site ...

Post has been editedGrand1 - 07.03.13, 16:14

Maniac82,

Here more about teXet DVR-570FHD and comparative test:

http://videoregistratori.ru/category/texet/
http://videoregistratori.ru/acv-gq7-procam...ue-dr400g-hd-ii

Post has been editedColombo007 - 07.03.13, 16:24

Rep: (0)
Colombo007 @ 07.03.2013, 15:56*
Here at this point in detail - how to open again?

Well look. In order: By clicking on the table shortcut DVR, it's executed, recording started, curled up, recording stops, the recording has begun. The curtain hangs that recording. Then you can either press the curtain on it, or again on the icon opens after pressing the program, the recording stops, restarts again. If you still go out to the main screen, pressing the "home" again all over again.

GrAnd1 @ 07.03.2013, 16:04*
So you think ...

Poorly. Hangs from it wildly. The PM wrote :) I await your reply.

There is a widget with a red circle - it starts recording immediately in the background - There will be no start, curled ..
Secondly, you can make it so that when you connect recording power startuetsyav background ... And no switching ..
But switching to the background on the active program (when the window is displayed) and back to the desktop - Starts recording of the foot will always be.

Colombo007,
What you're done ...;)
From the review of your link:
Video quality
15.9 Mbit / s, 1920 * 1080 (16: 9) at 25.000 fps, AVC ([email protected]) (CABAC / 4 Ref Frames)
Huge bitrate of 16 megabits per second, it turns out one hour of recording will take a little more than 7 gigabytes! Interestingly, the frames per second, only 25, and on the box and throughout the specification says that 30. (As it turned out, the default settings should system: PAL, if the change in the NTSC - will be everywhere 30 k / s, so why do -. It is not clear digital video, digital media, digital playback on digital monitors, and then the analog TV signals and compatibility with them to the unfortunate AV output Stupidity is a result of the factory settings simply lost 5k / s)?.

Changed to NTSC - it was everywhere 30 f / s.
I would never have occurred ...

Thanks for the tip ...: thank_you:

Post has been editedGrand1 - 07.03.13, 19:34

GrAnd1,
GrAnd1 @ 07.03.2013, 20:30*
What you're done ..

Andrew, you're welcome!
Semen Semenovich, you do not know Cho was?

Well now the GRZ certainly be read even in the dark!

: D

PS. On my GoPro HERO3 difference 50p (PAL) or 60p (NTSC) pretty well there.
The difference of 25 or 30 mene noticeable, but as you have to Texet?

Post has been editedColombo007 - 07.03.13, 23:35

Colombo007 @ 08.03.2013, 00:24*
The difference of 25 or 30 mene noticeable, but as you have to Texet?
While the courtyard from the window takes no difference. : D
Potestit, accomplish your goal.

how it behaves when filling out all memory? in a review, writes that with cyclic recording problems. it is more vsegosmuschaet

Maniac82 @ 08.03.2013, 02:27*
how it behaves when filling out all memory? in a review, writes that with cyclic recording problems. it is more vsegosmuschaet
Yes like everything is normal ...
One minute writing files over 100MB (maximum quality) on a micro SD card 32GB Class 10.
If there read reviews, look at the date of withdrawal, and whether the person has updated firmware.
Otzyvvy take into account can only be this year with a mark, firmware 570card_TXA47HNC.121225.V2.
I have updated the firmware just 23 and went after the card ...

Read that in teXet DVR-570FHD new sensitive and low-noise matrix (CMOS-sensor)Aptina AR0330.
Resolution: 3.5Mp
Frame rate: 60 fps
Number of pixels: 2304H x 1296V
Sensor size: 1/3 "
pixel size: 2.2Ојm x 2.2Ојm
Sensitivity: 1.9 V / lux-sec
Dynamic range: 72.4dB
Signal / noise ratio: 40dB
Attached fileAptina_AR0330_flyer.pdf(434.04 KB)

Post has been editedGrand1 - 08.03.13, 11:15

Coupe today still it :) Wide Angle defeated.
Holder will try to compare SGS3 and under the same conditions.

Post has been editedManiac82 - 08.03.13, 11:34

Maniac82 @ 08.03.2013, 12:33*
Bought today still his
Updated firmware?

More I read that it is possible to cut the desired piece of video and copy it to the internal memory (256MB), then insert a cheaper card (eg 4GB or more smaller / cheaper) and copy it to the desired piece of video and give traffic cops to make out an accident.
Those. you can save your card to 32GB, but it is necessary to keep in the glove compartment of the card is cheaper ...
To copy a video file on the memory card to the internal memory of the recorder,
in playback mode, hold SNAP / DELETE button until the dialog box: В«Copy to flash?В».
Select YES (YES) and press the REC / OK to confirm the copy.
To copy a certain segment of the video file from a memory card to internal memory,
in playback mode, hold REC / OK button until the playback line,
then short press REC / OK button to select the start and end of the desired segment.
When the В«Crop and copy?В» Dialog select YES (YES) and press the REC / OK to confirm.

Post has been editedGrand1 - 08.03.13, 11:56

Rep: (170)
Maniac82 @ 08.03.2013, 12:33*
Coupe today still its Wide Angle defeated.

and how beh zhps? ;)

Well then wait, with examples in the movement .. and thenGrand1 one as observation: D

Post has been editedAlex112 - 08.03.13, 12:09

Alex112 @ 08.03.2013, 13:07*
and how beh zhps?
I've long since changed his opinion on the GPS Speed. (By the way, in the first quarter is expected a new model based on teXet DVR-570FHD with GPS.)
If imprinting coordinate nothing wrong promises, here it is GPS speed, it is absolutely unnecessary in the frame, because it can harm healthy parsing accident and proving his innocence in court.
It is no secret that the speed is determined by GPS, in addition to its inaccuracy, and even very late ...
And who knows how to accept the judge your speed on the video when you do not let AB, pedestrian go astray.
Of course, you will prove that undertook everything possible to stop the vehicle, butGPS speed video will prove the opposite, that you did not try to stop ...
The courts have not yet received GPS speed, as evidence of innocence ... and that's guilt, at the discretion of the judge ...

Here's a simple video example:Attached file2013_03_06__13_21_17.zip(19.3 MB)
(I'm just a second he turned his head to the side), but judging by the GPS Speed, I would have entered the bottom of the Mazda at a speed of almost 40 km / h, although in practice, has stopped ...
There was a similar case when gaytsy were caught speeding on the road - Kursk Kurchatov.
I went, as usual 130-150 km / h (allowed 60 km / h, locality, although in addition to the road and the fields on both sides, there is nothing).
Once I leave the rotation as gaytsy "shoot" me from 600-700 meters (radar detector alerted), I beat on the brakes sharply, drove up, I stop and show my speed 89 km / h.
Gaetz shot 3 times in a row, it saved me, got off with a fine, or deprivation of rights ...
When the home is seeing the video, then by the time I slowed down to 90 km / h, titles BP showed more than 130 km / h.
But gaytsy have the right to withdraw media from the DVR, as evidence ...;)

The only right decision, it is the registrar with two cameras and the ability to write a "picture in picture", while the second chamber can be adjusted so that it removed the dashboard.
Better yet, process signals from the sensors and the instrument panel overlay on the video ...
Then in the frame will be seen and speed and has been switched on bl. light or turn signal, etc.

Including rastraivaytes not necessary if the recorder is no GPS receiver, but rather a plus, because is such registration is cheaper and it is not necessary to arrange "Christmas tree" on the windshield ...
And DVR without GPS will consume less and bask ...

For general development:
Measurement accuracy GPS-receivers speed

Post has been editedGrand1 - 27.02.18, 13:34

Rep: (170)
GrAnd1 @ 08.03.2013, 14:16*
here is GPS speed, it is absolutely unnecessary in the frame, because it can harm healthy parsing crash and evidence in court.

as well as this value is not configurable, it is possible to disable the navigator? or I'm wrong?

Post has been editedAlex112 - 08.03.13, 13:26

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/07/20, 6:34