VideoReg - sided discussion topics | [Add-on] mounting options, viewing angles, quality, etc. etc.

Rep: (167)
The theme was created not to flood the main topic of the VideoReg program.

Attached Image

The main page of the program

Download VideoReg on Android Market I Buy VideoReg on the Android Market

And, let's agree on the pictures to hide under the spoiler, otherwise not the topic, but the gallery will turn out ...
Remember those who look through the forums mobile

Test video recorded by VideoReg on various phone models

What, I still need to finish or I would like to finish in the DVR

Optimal DVR settings (in the process of filling)
Important! How to download, export / import settings BP. From Grand1
Download settings file :
To download a specific Settings.txt file, hover your mouse over the file you are interested in and click the right mouse button, select "save object as ..." in the pop-up menu and specify the location where you want to save the settings file.
The BP settings are exported as follows. :
Run BP ->Press the Phone Menu button ->Select Settings ->Press the Phone Menu button ->Select Export Settings.
The exported Settings.txt file will be located in / mnt / sdcard / VideoReg / ... The debug.log is also located here (this is where debugging information about the operation of BP is written).
Import Settings is performed in the same way, only you first need to copy the imported Settings.txt file to the Root BP folder ...
If the root folder of the BP is on an external flash card (SD), then the path will be / mnt / sdcard / External_SD / VideoReg, respectively ...

Here you can find the optimal DVR settings for certain models of devices from the forum participants.

Samsung
Samsung Galaxy S2 from Grand1 option 1 - VideoReg - Third Party Discussion Topics
Samsung Galaxy S2 from Grand1 option 2 - VideoReg - Third Party Discussion Topics
Samsung Galaxy S2 from mol-nick - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 23181475)
Samsung Galaxy S3 from Alex112 - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 19145131)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from sidoy2271 - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 17122453)
Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 from advasa - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 24533504)
Samsung Galaxy S4 from iqz - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 25657207)

HTC

Sony
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY from villismall - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 26840504)

Other models

Forced air cooling system

Fastening options in the car and completion holders

Option for attaching an expansion lens

Why you should not record the speed with GPS on video
A small article from Dear GrAnd1 "About expediency of fixing speed from GPS to video"

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 14.11.14, 17:55
Reason for editing: Added: VolandZel forced air cooling system Option # 4

Alex112 @ 30.01.2013, 23:04*
Well I do not know, I'm in the dark I did not go I can try to put svoe..dlya comparison ...

For comparison, of course you can.
One video is already there:VideoReg - Third-party discussion threads (Post # 13837825)

K
There is a suggestion, if you are trying to post examples of the video may be worth and describe the setting in which it was filmed.
Or attach a settings file.

Rep: (170)
examplevideo, as promised
sidoy2271 @ 30.01.2013, 20:30*
There is a suggestion, if you are trying to post the video examples can and should describe the setting in which it was filmed

an excellent suggestion, at least, people will try to quickly get a good result ..
Settings Samsung galaxy s 3Attached filesettings.txt(2.62 KB)

Post has been editedAlex112 - 31.01.13, 05:20
Reason for editing: added file

Rep: (1353)
Alex112 @ 31.01.2013, 08:17*
a great offer,

And still it would be nice to and smaller size, for 215 megs download of an Internet dead simply unrealistic (3-4 hours)
That's why I post the 20-30 seconds of video.

Looked new machine apparently does not glare glass so as to mine, and lots of free (ie, they are illuminated by the roadside on).
The rest of the video, in principle as well as on Note2 in auto mode

Post has been editedRubberBigPepper - 31.01.13, 06:52

Alex112 @ 31.01.2013, 09:17*
Settings Samsung Galaxy S 3 settings.txt

Add to cap and + a turnip.

RubberBigPepper @ 31.01.2013, 06:28*
And still it would be nice to and smaller size, for 215 megs download of an Internet dead simply unrealistic (3-4 hours)

sorry: blush:, simply prepared and laid out what was real trip ...
RubberBigPepper @ 31.01.2013, 06:28*
new machine apparently does not glare glass so as to mine, and lots of free (ie, they are illuminated by the roadside on).

yes not the old glory of God 4 months of her glass ... the way it could have been cleaner, but thawed and dirt incredible .. many machines do all the work going on .. and difficult in Moscow and Moscow Region to find here is your analogue shooting ... if you got something like that, I'll try to throw complete darkness, but still the light will be better still I xenon, probably it still pulls a shot at SGS3 (by the way I do not know whether I will support the author and curator, can be spread if the shooting in the dark about the type headlights- all the same it is also a big difference, IMHO of course)

usatoday @ 31.01.2013, 12:59*
It gives a picture into the blue

It can only be compared the same scene in the same time at the same point, because - Auto White Balance can drive the image in red, and in blue

Rep: (267)
RubberBigPepper @ 31.01.2013, 11:21*
It can only be compared the same scene in the same time at the same point

Well, that would compare (full video at least), you have the Note II and the SGS III, but not necessarily at the expense of the blue, but just wondering. :-) By the way, do you have camera modules are in them?

RubberBigPepper,
and if not difficult, remind pliz why HTC sensation is possible to insert subtitles in the frame while others do not? it is caused by the camera or by the specific drivers for the cameras? advance: thank_you:

Rep: (23)
Alex112 @ 31.01.2013, 09:17*
example video, as promised

Video is not bad, but not seen numbers - it's bad. Videos get overexposed. At night I was passing numbers are read without problems, though naturally darker turns .. compensation may fall down by 3-4 points?

Alex112 @ 31.01.2013, 15:06*
and if not difficult, remind pliz why HTC sensation is possible to insert subtitles in the frame while others do not? it is caused by the camera or by the specific drivers for the cameras? beforehand

Neither one nor the other. Just Sorsa android 4.0 had the opportunity to clamping piece of memory in the video.
But, most of all, because in the original android even this feature is hidden, other manufacturers do not have anything to edit and add support.
But in the HTC Sensation why you did it.

Maniac82 @ 31.01.2013, 16:35*
Can lower the down payment on a 3-4 point?

exposure compensation? Try it!
Maniac82 @ 31.01.2013, 16:35*
Videos get overexposed. At night I was passing numbers are read without problems

car xenon? or halogen? If halogen is little understood shines differently ..

RubberBigPepper @ 31.01.2013, 16:57*
Just Sorsa android 4.0 had the opportunity to clamping piece of memory in the video.

I wonder why do not interesting in other device, such a shame as the coolest thing lost :(
hmm maybe this feature just gave the effect of increasing the video camera on the sensations?

Alex112 @ 01.02.2013, 00:32*
hmm maybe this feature just gave the effect of increasing the video camera on the sensations?

it has nothing to do with the camera

RubberBigPepper @ 01.02.2013, 04:50*
it has nothing to do with the camera

Then it is strange why it is nominally not .. I do not understand, but oh well. ...

Alex112 @ 01.02.2013, 15:17*
Then it is strange why it is nominally not .. I do not understand, but oh well. ...

Apparently, because yavovsky port Google did not even bother to do (and without it there is no sense to open You), were some of the work, the remnants of native code
That sensation they have earned, on the other, no.

RubberBigPepper,
It is a pity, because important in my opinion, were not even titles, but what she did not miss shots ... or other property?

Rep: (5)
Guys, anyone could make work loose on the Galaxy S (ground) on firmware Cyan 10 and above?
I have 7 Cyan everything worked fine, and 10-10.1 wild brakes, simultaneously with the DVR did not run anything, not even the phone is difficult to answer.

Rep: (-3)
Suddenly stopped working BP starts, a black screen and nothing more. The bar can be pulled.
What happened I do not understand, do not install anything recently.

Rep: (854)
Shparoff @ 03.02.2013, 00:06*
Suddenly stopped working BP starts, a black screen and nothing more.
Try to clear the data through the BP application management and set up again ...

Rep: (854)
No one has yet tried as BP? : Rolleyes:
Samsung GALAXY Camera
Samsung Galaxy Camera - Discussion (Post # 17456617)
http://www.mvideo.ru/products/10003563.html

Rep: (267)
There is camera phones Android-likehttp://www.3dnews.ru/digital/636470
http://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?modelid=...6&hid=91148
BP at a price premium, but could not find reviews.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/21/20, 04:21