VideoReg - sided discussion topics | [Add-on] mounting options, viewing angles, quality, etc. etc.

Rep: (167)
The theme was created not to flood the main topic of the VideoReg program.

Attached Image

The main page of the program

Download VideoReg on Android Market I Buy VideoReg on the Android Market

And, let's agree on the pictures to hide under the spoiler, otherwise not the topic, but the gallery will turn out ...
Remember those who look through the forums mobile

Test video recorded by VideoReg on various phone models

What, I still need to finish or I would like to finish in the DVR

Optimal DVR settings (in the process of filling)
Important! How to download, export / import settings BP. From Grand1
Download settings file :
To download a specific Settings.txt file, hover your mouse over the file you are interested in and click the right mouse button, select "save object as ..." in the pop-up menu and specify the location where you want to save the settings file.
The BP settings are exported as follows. :
Run BP ->Press the Phone Menu button ->Select Settings ->Press the Phone Menu button ->Select Export Settings.
The exported Settings.txt file will be located in / mnt / sdcard / VideoReg / ... The debug.log is also located here (this is where debugging information about the operation of BP is written).
Import Settings is performed in the same way, only you first need to copy the imported Settings.txt file to the Root BP folder ...
If the root folder of the BP is on an external flash card (SD), then the path will be / mnt / sdcard / External_SD / VideoReg, respectively ...

Here you can find the optimal DVR settings for certain models of devices from the forum participants.

Samsung
Samsung Galaxy S2 from Grand1 option 1 - VideoReg - Third Party Discussion Topics
Samsung Galaxy S2 from Grand1 option 2 - VideoReg - Third Party Discussion Topics
Samsung Galaxy S2 from mol-nick - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 23181475)
Samsung Galaxy S3 from Alex112 - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 19145131)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from sidoy2271 - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 17122453)
Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 from advasa - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 24533504)
Samsung Galaxy S4 from iqz - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 25657207)

HTC

Sony
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY from villismall - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 26840504)

Other models

Forced air cooling system

Fastening options in the car and completion holders

Option for attaching an expansion lens

Why you should not record the speed with GPS on video
A small article from Dear GrAnd1 "About expediency of fixing speed from GPS to video"

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 14.11.14, 17:55
Reason for editing: Added: VolandZel forced air cooling system Option # 4

Spread your DVR's settings.
Apparatus:Samsung Galaxy Note 2 .
Resolution: 1920x1080
Write to the folder: / storage / extSdCard / VideoReg
Perhaps someone will be useful.

Attached filesettings.txt(2.6 KB)

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 18.11.12, 16:56

Rep: (848)
avovik031,
sidoy2271,
Well you guys something? Stop, make peace ...: yes2:
Quarreled because some garbage ... :)
You do not share money there and not even power. : Rolleyes:
And if you have neighbors on the porch?
Well, at least in the virtual world, let us live in peace and harmony ...;)

sidoy2271 @ 18.11.2012, 17:07*
That's really from whom did not expect.
I too ...: rolleyes:

RubberBigPepper @ 18.11.2012, 16:56*
I'm here too, I scored
You do not march "RAM" is not enough, and the friendliness and pride to calm his little, well, maybe more time and desire ...
And how is it, I will to some Grand clan, something to ask, what and how, etc. We ourselves with a mustache ... :)
Beginners, and then manage and set Megu, with my help, of course ...

RubberBigPepper, I apologize in advance if offended or insulted, I did not want to, because I respect you, but to contact you almost you go ...
If you understand how it works Mega, BP would have opened up new horizons ...
But it is necessary to climb, as it should, they say, with his head.

Post has been editedGrand1 - 18.11.12, 21:07

Rep: (518)
GrAnd1 @ 18.11.2012, 21:25*
Well you guys something? Stop, make peace ...

but we did not fight.

avovik031 @ 18.11.2012, 23:29*
but we did not fight.
Here ladnenko, that's good and live better ... :)

Post has been editedGrand1 - 18.11.12, 23:03

avovik031 @ 19.11.2012, 02:29*
but we did not fight.

+1

Posted 19.11.2012, 4:24:

GrAnd1 @ 19.11.2012, 00:25*
You do not march "RAM" is not enough, and the friendliness and pride to calm his little, well, maybe more time and desire ...
And how is it, I will to some Grand clan, something to ask, what and how, etc. We ourselves with a mustache ...
Beginners, and then manage and set Megu, with my help, of course ...

RubberBigPepper, I apologize in advance if offended or insulted, I did not want to, because I respect you, but to contact you almost you go ...
If you understand how it works Mega, BP would have opened up new horizons ...

Because you want to walk to everything, but sometimes patience (or brain / RAM) lacking.

Rep: (15)
GrAnd1,
GrAnd1 @ 16.11.2012, 16:53*
and external drives

/ Storage / UsbDriveA (B, C .......) / VideoReg

The external flehi 32GB BP says no problem and N2 and S3.
Poporobovat will have an external drive 500 GB - but you need to NTFS to FAT32 formatnut - NTFS Andryuha does not suck.

Incidentally, in some prog instead of storage can mnt - works.

Post has been editedColombo007 - 19.11.12, 11:46

Colombo007 @ 19.11.2012, 15:44*
Poporobovat will have an external drive 500 GB - but you need to NTFS to FAT32 formatnut - NTFS Andryuha does not suck.

В® Paragon NTFS & HFS +

sidoy2271,

Yeah, you could have one of Ruth, I do not root.
: D

GrAnd1,
We ourselves with a mustache ...

A Th, Pepper with a mustache?
: rolleyes:

Stereo would still have to do and zoom in LGKamera, but the current that would be all worked!

: rofl:

Colombo007 @ 19.11.2012, 12:44*
You do not have to try, to FAT32 should also work on terabytes. On SGS2, in any case, it works.
Andrei, NTFS sucked to the full, if you find a custom kernel like Siyah on Note2. On SGS2 with Siyah, sucking up everything ...: D

Colombo007 @ 19.11.2012, 12:44*
Incidentally, in some prog instead of storage can mnt - works.
In prog, and please ... :)
I had to make a complete Mega compatibility with different bodies and firmware.
Done already ...: yes2:
Now Mega runs on SGS2, SGS3, Note2 and compatible file system, and phones with firmware 2.3. * (Not tested below) of 4.1. * + AOKP and the like.

Post has been editedGrand1 - 19.11.12, 16:35

GrAnd1 @ 19.11.2012, 17:34*
In prog, and please ...

And on their tozha. : Rolleyes:
Now Mega works SGS3, Note2

Very good.
if you find a custom kernel like Siyah,

Nah, well, it's not mine nada until the drain was happy with everything, and NTFS and other pawns - God bless them!
: P

Post has been editedColombo007 - 21.11.12, 08:09

Rep: (418)
Help me to understand. I scanned in the optimal settings for the second raccoon kindly posted sidoy2271. But they did not find any video codec and what format is best to record; optimal bitrate. Poke pozhalusta nose. And that exhibited by setting their SGS2, but still feels bad raccoon beat the old man.
Thank.

Rep: (1343)
mishanea
then suddenly can not?
1920x1080xH.264x20mbit

RubberBigPepper @ 23.11.2012, 17:14*
then suddenly can not?

Yes proposes raccoon in the record. If you stand on the same parameters: 720p, H. 264, MPEG 4, videostabilizatsiya, White Balance - Auto shooting mode - auto, the ISO - Auto exposure mode - nothing, exposure compensation - 0, Autofocus, then SGS2 unmatched picture and raccoons brakes periodically all the way, periodically razmylenaya picture. Both bodies were established to their holders and shooting at the same time, then compared the video on your computer. So I'm asking, is a Note 2 to set other settings?

Rep: (1343)
mishanea
I never am seen as a lag on my under these options me (I really do not use the stabilization, because of little use), no lags

RubberBigPepper,

Here in this and would like to learn about other settings can I do wrong?

qxbutch @ 12/04/2011, 19:14*
At 720p, nothing gets into the frame. It is enough to increase the angle of rotation of the hinge, and fix the foot on the glass not vertically, but slightly to the right. I can make a photo if necessary.
Promised photos of the original card and the screen in 720p mode
Spoiler (+/-)

I do not know what's you hinge on this holder, but I never managed to put the position at 720p, so that was not visible sucker holder. It can play a role here and the inclination of the windshield? But I have to Fiat Punto any PV Bohr failed to set the desired position.

mishanea @ 25.11.2012, 2:38*
I do not know what's you hinge on this holder, but I never managed to put the position at 720p, so that was not visible sucker holder. It can play a role here and the inclination of the windshield? But I have to Fiat Punto any PV Bohr failed to set the desired position.

Maybe we should change the holder?
Under the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 have bought here such holder, as inoldIt was not included in dimensions.
Spinning as you want in all directions, a sucker frame in no hits.
Its value in the 400 RUR work out, I can give the store link.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 25.11.12, 05:55

sidoy2271 @ 25.11.2012, 05:53*
Under the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 have bought here such holder
And as shaking, arm it big?
Video studio ... :)

sidoy2271 @ 25.11.2012, 03:53*
Maybe we should change the holder?

No, just we are talking about the original holder for SGS2. A raccoon on the second I bought a universal from Samsung, there is nothing in the picture does not fit. True shaking stronger jitteriness - phone heavier.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/07/20, 5:12