VideoReg - sided discussion topics | [Add-on] mounting options, viewing angles, quality, etc. etc.

Rep: (167)
The theme was created not to flood the main topic of the VideoReg program.

Attached Image

The main page of the program

Download VideoReg on Android Market I Buy VideoReg on the Android Market

And, let's agree on the pictures to hide under the spoiler, otherwise not the topic, but the gallery will turn out ...
Remember those who look through the forums mobile

Test video recorded by VideoReg on various phone models

What, I still need to finish or I would like to finish in the DVR

Optimal DVR settings (in the process of filling)
Important! How to download, export / import settings BP. From Grand1
Download settings file :
To download a specific Settings.txt file, hover your mouse over the file you are interested in and click the right mouse button, select "save object as ..." in the pop-up menu and specify the location where you want to save the settings file.
The BP settings are exported as follows. :
Run BP ->Press the Phone Menu button ->Select Settings ->Press the Phone Menu button ->Select Export Settings.
The exported Settings.txt file will be located in / mnt / sdcard / VideoReg / ... The debug.log is also located here (this is where debugging information about the operation of BP is written).
Import Settings is performed in the same way, only you first need to copy the imported Settings.txt file to the Root BP folder ...
If the root folder of the BP is on an external flash card (SD), then the path will be / mnt / sdcard / External_SD / VideoReg, respectively ...

Here you can find the optimal DVR settings for certain models of devices from the forum participants.

Samsung
Samsung Galaxy S2 from Grand1 option 1 - VideoReg - Third Party Discussion Topics
Samsung Galaxy S2 from Grand1 option 2 - VideoReg - Third Party Discussion Topics
Samsung Galaxy S2 from mol-nick - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 23181475)
Samsung Galaxy S3 from Alex112 - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 19145131)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from sidoy2271 - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 17122453)
Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 from advasa - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 24533504)
Samsung Galaxy S4 from iqz - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 25657207)

HTC

Sony
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY from villismall - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 26840504)

Other models

Forced air cooling system

Fastening options in the car and completion holders

Option for attaching an expansion lens

Why you should not record the speed with GPS on video
A small article from Dear GrAnd1 "About expediency of fixing speed from GPS to video"

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 14.11.14, 17:55
Reason for editing: Added: VolandZel forced air cooling system Option # 4

Rep: (1343)
We will then arrange holivar.
Test video from SGS3 at different white balance. Taken from the point that it was possible to compare.
BB-auto:
Attached file2012_06_16__17_09_24.mp4(46,33 MB)

BB-incandescent (filament lamps):
Attached file2012_06_16__17_09_52.mp4(46.55 MB)

BB-fluorescent (fluorescent lamps):
Attached file2012_06_16__17_10_21.mp4(47.84 MB)

BB-daylight (daylight):
Attached file2012_06_16__17_10_49.mp4(49.33 MB)

BB-cloudy-daylight (daylight, cloudy):
Attached file2012_06_16__17_11_17.mp4(47.77 MB)

IMHO, the auto-self.

Rep: (848)
RubberBigPepper @ 16.06.2012, 15:46*
IMHO, the auto-self.
: yes2:

HTC One X vs SGS3
night video, try by all means to pull out of the night picture phones.
SGS3
Stock Camera:
Attached file20120617_002633.mp4(29.95 MB)

lgCamera, shooting mode fireworks:
Attached fileVIDEO00022.mp4(23.28 MB)

lgCamera, shooting mode night:
Attached fileVIDEO00021.mp4(11.45 MB)

HTC One X.
Stock Camera:
Attached fileVIDEO0020.mp4(15 MB)

Stock camera, exposure compensation in two stands:
Attached fileVIDEO0021.mp4(11.09 MB)

lgCamera, shooting mode night:
Attached fileVIDEO00089.mp4(15.2 MB)

And yes, who claimed that HTC ISO 1250 already configured, the settings screenshot drain camera:
Attached Image
to a maximum of 800, as well as at SGS3

Rep: (23)
RubberBigPepper @ 17.06.2012, 01:45*
yes, who claimed that HTC ISO 1250 already configured, the settings screenshot drain camera:

I have to have a sensation in 1250 .. At the registrar general in 1600 in options are.

And who-thread knows what is possible to increase staff h.264 stream ?.
Such as to leave only the central third of the video screen .. Unfortunately my favorite example program VirtualDub does not eat it (even mpeg2 version) .. If you only try to write mpeg ...

Rep: (848)
Maniac82 @ 19.06.2012, 15:36*
And who-thread knows what is possible to increase staff h.264 stream ?.
For starters ...

Maniac82 @ 19.06.2012, 15:36*
Such as to leave only the central third of the video screen ..
Try Pinnacle Studio 14 or something like that look in a torrent.

Rep: (45)
Here, I am not kicking my hardware mod for the DVR.
I tried to put your ZP100 recorder, but the field of view standard lens I was not impressed.
It comes into view only a portion of the hood. Therefore I ordered some detalek and there you are:
imadzhiz insider
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Now the field of view sufficient to hit not only the hood, but some space around it.
I even think that the field of view is now no way inferior lenses avtoregistratora. Circuits are used:
ABS Car Swivel Mount Holder w / Suction Cup for HTC EVO 3D- SKU 103457
Universal 13mm Wide-Angle / 0.67X Macro Lens Attachment for Digital Cameras and Cell Phones? SKU - 14953
Hole camera holder wasted before planting converter diameter.
Converter molded magnet on the steel washer adhered to the lens. Pts convenient scheme. I use this converter and outside the car.
He is not only wide-angle, but makrolinza when unscrewing the upper lens. Photographing small details to work well, and the rest on the little things ...
In the wide mode, you need to use the exposure compensation +1
All the same lens inexpensive multiprosvetlenie they forgot to do: D

ZY Links like workers opened. Added search by SKU, and then on Deal direct links open somehow through time

Post has been editedpsa2k - 29.06.12, 09:51

psa2k @ 29.6.2012, 4:29*
Here, I am not kicking my hardware mod for the DVR.
I tried to put your ZP100 recorder, but the field of view standard lens I was not impressed.
It comes into view only a portion of the hood. Therefore I ordered some detalek and there you are:
imadzhiz insider
[Attachment = "1819516: 01.jpg"] [attachment = "1819518: 02.jpg"]
[Attachment = "1819519: 03.jpg"] [attachment = "1819520: 04.jpg"]
[Attachment = "1819521: 05.jpg"]
[Attachment = "1819522: 06.jpg"]

Now the field of view sufficient to hit not only the hood, but some space around it.
I even think that the field of view is now no way inferior lenses avtoregistratora. Circuits are used:
ABS Car Swivel Mount Holder w / Suction Cup for HTC EVO 3D
Universal 13mm Wide-Angle / 0.67X Macro Lens Attachment for Digital Cameras and Cell Phones
Hole camera holder wasted before planting converter diameter.
Converter molded magnet on the steel washer adhered to the lens. Pts convenient scheme. I use this converter and outside the car.
He is not only wide-angle, but makrolinza when unscrewing the upper lens. Photographing small details to work well, and the rest on the little things ...
In the wide mode, you need to use the exposure compensation +1
All the same lens inexpensive multiprosvetlenie they forgot to do: D

Really well, bravo.
Links only broken.

Rep: (33)
1. Tell me, if the cut pieces of 2 minutes, the quality is not affected, unlike the pieces for 1 minute? Those. whether podpedalivat when large pieces of the recording?
2. Why do I need: Forced Focus
3. Why do I need: Videostabilizatsiya
4. Why do I need: Pause as possible at the lowest rate
5. What is the option: Advanced camera control
6. What is the option: KeepAspectRatio preview

The rest is as I understand it is better to put in the car.

DANGER1979 @ 11.7.2012, 19:22*
1. Tell me, if the cut pieces of 2 minutes, the quality is not affected, unlike the pieces for 1 minute? Those. whether podpedalivat when large pieces of the recording?
4. Why do I need: Pause as possible at the lowest rate
5. What is the option: Advanced camera control
6. What is the option: KeepAspectRatio preview

The rest is as I understand it is better to put in the car.

The main topic of discussion in the header.
Under the spoiler(FAQ \ all the answers)

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 11.07.12, 16:43

FAQ on the settings I read 5 times.
And the emphasis is not found answers to these questions.
If it is not difficult to cite them again the answer to my message.

DANGER1979,
http://rubberbigpepper.com/ru/node/25
there is a menu item and read it

RubberBigPepper, thank you very much.
I read everything there several times.
But before you do, make sure to send kudato: if there is the information on which a man asks.

I do not just ask you to quote, to see where there is hidden this infa.
And you gave me a link to a page with a detailed enough description, but it does not have all of what I was asking.
Once again.

Just say that the sectionAdjust the video recording no information on items Videostabilizatsiya, frame rate, Forced focusing, Re-initialization of the camera . And they are in the program in this section.

Do not think that I'll grublyu or is trying to hurt you. I was just really fun for which they are responsible.

Post has been editedDANGER1979 - 11.07.12, 22:23

DANGER1979 @ 12.07.2012, 00:58*

This issue of the series "Honey, how many pieces to cut the cake: 4 or 8 -Pozhaluy, 4, eight I can not win", and therefore is not considered.
The only thing that if you set a small size of the Temp folder and write this half-hour files, folder size may not be enough even for one piece.
The length of the piece is calculated as follows: a piece of time in seconds (1800 to poluchasovok) multiplied by the bit rate (e.g., 8Mbit) and divided into 8 to poluchasovki 1800 * 8/8 = 1800mbayt or almost 2 gig.
If the folder is allocated 2 gig, then there is an interesting situation turns out: 1.8 giga recorded recorder, I checked the folder-like size is still no more than 2, began to write you next fragment.
If free space 3.6 gigabytes (into two pieces), then everything is in order: the second file is written, the size will be checked, the first file is deleted, but if space is available, then there is likely to crash.
I have met individuals who were trying to fullHD large files to fit in a 2 gig.

To force chamber when refocusingphotographing . Some phone is reset, it is necessary to put the check.

To stabilize (software) of a video with shaking. It operates on a very limited set of phones.
Frame frequency

Selects the frame rate to capture, typically works if the Auto set, but not on all phones, then we need to pick up.
Re-initialize the camera

It is in two places: in the photo, the transition to photographing on some devices should be switched off and on again the camera module, in solutions to problems: for HTC Sensation / Evo3D in GB had when switching between files is also switched on and off the camera by force.

Post has been editedRubberBigPepper - 12.07.12, 04:21

there VideoRegAddon.2.3.apk
How to use it?
Put and did not notice nor any new applications and new options in the main program.
Tell me a link to a description of how to use it.

DANGER1979 @ 13.7.2012, 17:40*
there VideoRegAddon.2.3.apk
How to use it?
Put and did not notice nor any new applications and new options in the main program.
Tell me a link to a description of how to use it.

Starts DVR.
Menu.
View video.
Choose the desired portion of the video.
If you hold on a fragment of a pop-up menu.
Choose - Overlay subtitles.
Actually addon and converts video file by placing subtitles on the video.
You can also use the trim function.

Rep: (3)
On Samsung galaxy s2 when using the program slows down the playback of audio files in a standard player. It's like it treated?

Rep: (2)
Dear developer!
Is it possible to return to the normal tradition of the program settings description for each tested smartphone you. For example, I personally have a question about HTC ONE X and SAMSUNG GALAXY S III.
For example, the 15th day of driving 1,100 kilometers, set HTC ONE X in the home full-time Car Kit. And after an hour - half began "miracles." It hangs, it writes an error writing to memory and other crap ....
I tried a bunch of options settings, mainly the bit rate (from 15 to 5 Mbit / s) and format .... Nothing helped.
Do not rule anything is possible "miracles" due to overheating of the unit ... all the same sun .... although air conditioning in the car is turned on and the temperature was comfortable .... 21-22 degrees ....
I did not write what settings I stood .... I would like to hear from you about the settings under the program known to you the types of smartphones.
Sorry, but the page 52 to read the time, no, yes and walk on the links which is also a bunch of pages has been written just too impossible. I like the simple user who bought your program ask for your help, please help to understand the preferences of the program ....
No more....
Thank you in advance.
P.S. Not bad would be if you install the program to have a mechanism for auto-tuning, so that already during the initialization of the program she could identify herself smartphone and correctly set all the parameters, otherwise all sit and conjure. I think it's not quite fair to its customers.

MySelfs @ 20.07.2012, 16:57*
And after an hour - half began "miracles." It hangs, it writes an error writing to memory and other crap ....

Doom, and not the first person to say this. If you would blunder into the prog-probably got out at once. And then it seems to me the phone overheats.
While on his HTC One X like in the heat and I went on an hour-there was nothing like that.
MySelfs @ 20.07.2012, 16:57*
Not bad would be if you install the program to have a mechanism for auto-tuning, so that already during the initialization of the program she could identify herself smartphone and correctly set all the parameters, otherwise all sit and conjure

He is there, another thing is that he takes from the Old wired phone (MediaProfiles.xml something) that the HTC for example, already with the HTC Desire does not change properly.
And SGS3 kind of like a normal automatic settings are set.
About device profiles, I think how to do better, I have not yet come up with anything sensible.

Rep: (2)
So what to do - what? Actions may overheat some lay in the settings? Surely there will be less warm if the video record settings uienshit or something .... Give options for decision, as it is impossible to go ....

MySelfs @ 21.7.2012, 12:06*
So what to do - what? Actions may overheat some lay in the settings? Surely there will be less warm if the video record settings uienshit or something .... Give options for decision, as it is impossible to go ....

Air conditioning?
Not?
:);):);)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/07/20, 7:39