VideoReg - sided discussion topics | [Add-on] mounting options, viewing angles, quality, etc. etc.

Rep: (167)
The theme was created not to flood the main topic of the VideoReg program.

Attached Image

The main page of the program

Download VideoReg on Android Market I Buy VideoReg on the Android Market

And, let's agree on the pictures to hide under the spoiler, otherwise not the topic, but the gallery will turn out ...
Remember those who look through the forums mobile

Test video recorded by VideoReg on various phone models

What, I still need to finish or I would like to finish in the DVR

Optimal DVR settings (in the process of filling)
Important! How to download, export / import settings BP. From Grand1
Download settings file :
To download a specific Settings.txt file, hover your mouse over the file you are interested in and click the right mouse button, select "save object as ..." in the pop-up menu and specify the location where you want to save the settings file.
The BP settings are exported as follows. :
Run BP ->Press the Phone Menu button ->Select Settings ->Press the Phone Menu button ->Select Export Settings.
The exported Settings.txt file will be located in / mnt / sdcard / VideoReg / ... The debug.log is also located here (this is where debugging information about the operation of BP is written).
Import Settings is performed in the same way, only you first need to copy the imported Settings.txt file to the Root BP folder ...
If the root folder of the BP is on an external flash card (SD), then the path will be / mnt / sdcard / External_SD / VideoReg, respectively ...

Here you can find the optimal DVR settings for certain models of devices from the forum participants.

Samsung
Samsung Galaxy S2 from Grand1 option 1 - VideoReg - Third Party Discussion Topics
Samsung Galaxy S2 from Grand1 option 2 - VideoReg - Third Party Discussion Topics
Samsung Galaxy S2 from mol-nick - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 23181475)
Samsung Galaxy S3 from Alex112 - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 19145131)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from sidoy2271 - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 17122453)
Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 from advasa - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 24533504)
Samsung Galaxy S4 from iqz - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 25657207)

HTC

Sony
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY from villismall - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 26840504)

Other models

Forced air cooling system

Fastening options in the car and completion holders

Option for attaching an expansion lens

Why you should not record the speed with GPS on video
A small article from Dear GrAnd1 "About expediency of fixing speed from GPS to video"

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 14.11.14, 17:55
Reason for editing: Added: VolandZel forced air cooling system Option # 4

Rep: (120)
GrAnd1 @ 09.12.2011, 12:24*
Objective: Tasker launch of BP monitors and runs together with him a watch.

Trouble is that Tasker is hard at work with the applications in terms of tracking their work. At me it turned out only through the variable% WIN - layback window - label application. The context of the active application I have not worked. with BP, I think this chip is much less ride - Tasker sort monitors applications that are active straight right now.

as an outlet can offer to implement a state machine - FSM.
has a set of states: a pedestrian, the driver of the fighter, and so on ...
a set of factors speak about the transition from one state to another: Senor + meals in cars (used for switching and then deactivated)
and there is a set of actions to be done at the entrance and exit to the state: the villages in the auto start recording BP (possible intent - the author made) to launch a watch, Internet, card and so forth.
came out of the car - all turned to hell.

there are restrictions on all this lafy - Tasker can slow down a little, but it is possible to adjust the priorities of core tasks. on the very fact if you limit it just a couple-three profiles will all fly, but I can hardly imagine how you can limit yourself to robotics :)
me described embodiment is greatly simplified and can only serve as blank. in fact, everything is a bit more complicated, but also more interesting.

Rep: (849)
v-oz @ 09.12.2011, 13:26*
me described embodiment is greatly simplified and can only serve as blank. in fact, everything is a bit more complicated, but also more interesting.
Can not you, RubberBigPepperu, add in the Startup checkbox "Run and closing hours together with BP," the more hours of his own design ...

GrAnd1 @ 9.12.2011, 16:33*
Can not you, RubberBigPepperu, add in the Startup checkbox "Run and closing hours together with BP," the more hours of his own design ...

I think it is necessary at RubberBigPepperu ask that easier.

Rep: (0)
I bought myself on Motorola XT5. Works well with gps, however, have not tried it once, but when an incoming call or SMS - shooting is not interrupted. 640x480 video codec, and MPEG4 format, bitrate 3MB, and the rest do not touch - so it turns out the best of those that I was able to get on the motor quality (5 min clip weighs 100MB)

sidoy2271 @ 09.12.2011, 13:47*
I think it is necessary at RubberBigPepperu ask that easier.
Asked, he does not want to bother, his new project, including BP is not in the foreground ... :-(
In addition, he said that to me alone it should be, the sense of my request to do so were not supported by BP users ...
Apparently, I'm the only one here with a horse radish vision ... B)

Damn, zadolbalo, improper citation ... quoting one look and fasting "quote name", whose post below ... It is necessary to check for a hundred times ...

Post has been editedGrand1 - 09.12.11, 13:03

GrAnd1 @ 9.12.2011, 16:55*
Asked, he does not want to bother, his new project, including BP is not in the foreground ... :-(
In addition, he said that to me alone it should be, the sense of my request to do so were not supported by BP users ...
Apparently, I'm the only one here with a horse radish vision ... B)

I created a poll, look at a lot of whom they (watch) or just need you. I am for!!!

sidoy2271 @ 09.12.2011, 14:04*
I created a poll, look at a lot of whom they (watch) or just need you. I am for!!!
Well done, a class ... More b, RubberBigPepper, not sygnoriroval and it would be super ...
+ You a turnip :)

And there, in the survey, you can link tomy post with examplesBut not all know what I mean ..?
Still not bad it would indicate that the clock is displayed on the screen at the specified time (I put 3 seconds) and disappear from the screen at the specified time (I have 15 seconds) ...
Any color, font size and transparency. And the fact that they are on top of all programs, not just BP ...
And that, I fear, people not understanding, will vote against ...

Post has been editedGrand1 - 09.12.11, 13:23

Rep: (12)
GrAnd1 @ 09.12.2011, 13:55*
Apparently, I'm the only one here with a horse radish vision ...
You are not alone, I asked this question before.

GrAnd1 @ 9.12.2011, 17:07*
Well done, a class ... More b, RubberBigPepper, not ignored and it would be super ...
+ You a turnip :)

And there, in the survey, you can link tomy post with examplesBut not all know what I mean ..?
Still not bad it would indicate that the clock is displayed on the screen at the specified time (I put 3 seconds) and disappear from the screen at the specified time (I have 15 seconds) ...
Any color, font size and transparency. And the fact that they are on top of all programs, not just BP ...
And that, I fear, people not understanding, will vote against ...

I'll try, but not sure that is possible.

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 17.01.12, 11:26

qxbutch @ 09.12.2011, 00:35*
2011_12_08__09_19_19.mp4 (41.68 MB) Max downloads 2

800x480 in day mode
Video quality is quite low, try to change the settings in the codec and bit rate should be not less than 5 Mbps, then the number will be visible to cars in motion.
GrAnd1 @ 09.12.2011, 01:19*
Che that I do not understand why you're in some lower resolutions eksperimentiruesh?
In the normal resolution experimenting, your machine is in high resolution is not working properly, then speak. For those wishing to be compared pipiskami (type umenja fullHD, and all of you fuckers), lay a short example with good lighting and dynamic scenes, we will see. Experience has shown that acceptable quality for video, fps should be greater than 30 and the bit / (pixels * Frames) - greater than 0.5. To obtain such figures in fullHD bit rate must be greater 30 Mbps and at 800 * 480 needed bit rate greater than 5 Mbps. And one more argument - the higher the bit rate, the faster wear out the flash drive, and its share is quite small.

Homeless Attacks!Attached file2011_10_14__07_49_35.mp4(14.58 MB)

Attention poll! That homeless said when I approached him. The correct answer +1!

Rustar73 @ 09.12.2011, 20:20*
For those wishing to be compared pipiskami (type umenja fullHD, and all of you fuckers)
Well, we're pipiskami not measure, just look who like what pisya (vsmysle analyzes) ...: D

Rustar73 @ 09.12.2011, 15:46*
Experience has shown that acceptable quality for video, fps should be greater than 30 and the bit / (pixels * Frames) - greater than 0.5. To obtain such figures in fullHD bit rate must be greater 30 Mbps and at 800 * 480 needed bit rate greater than 5 Mbps.
My experience shows that it is better honest Full HD, until there's nothing ...: yes2:

lay out a short example with good lighting and dynamic scenes, we will see.
Examples of FullHD video on YouTubeThere Mini FAQ ... to cap the main theme. It is also necessary to take into account that after the calculations on YouTube, the video quality drops a little and do not forget to switch on the 1080 ... :)
I also want to note that should be used to assess the quality and playback Full HD video (1920x1080) Full HD monitor or TV set ...

And one more argument - the higher the bit rate, the faster wear out the flash drive, and its share is quite small.
In the normal scenario, any device is obsolete in 2 years, and even earlier (depending on the coolness devaysa at purchase) ... So at 2-3 years of write cycles of the resource on the flash memory (card) will suffice. Not for life as it ..?

A homeless said, give a bottle, and then all will tell ...
Most shitty time - Twilight ... But ottormozitsya you have had, if started emergency braking with or instead of the signal ... simply, in such cases, do not think that people can be so much nerve to climb under the wheels ...
A striking example of usefulness to the DVR.

Post has been editedGrand1 - 09.12.11, 20:40

GrAnd1 @ 09.12.2011, 20:43*
It is also necessary to take into account that after the calculations on YouTube, the video quality drops a little and do not forget to switch on the 1080 ...
That's why I suggest not to spread on YouTube, and file sharing original files.
A homeless said, give a bottle, and then all will tell ...
I do not guess (Incidentally, I was waiting for him just such cues about the bottle, because the contact was, heard the sound of the car hitting the homeless).
But you would have had ottormozitsya if started emergency braking with or instead of the signal ...
Exactly! I thought that the pedestrian is adequate, when he realized that is inadequate, it was too late. Science I and you do not think it is necessary to slow down!

Rep: (170)
Rustar73 @ 09.12.2011, 21:41*
and file sharing on the original files.

their stuff in there that they did not last long .... not shake our prolezhat them a couple of months and all

Rustar73 @ 09.12.2011, 21:41*
I do not guess (Incidentally, I was waiting for him just such cues about the bottle, because the contact was, heard the sound of the car hitting the homeless).
Not Tom, that guy said? ..
And I'm a little plus ... :)

Post has been editedGrand1 - 09.12.11, 22:04

Rep: (9)
Faced with such a problem. If you turn off into the background of the application and to pull out from the background, nothing happens. When you start recording, the recording is interrupted when minimized, and begins again; when deploying from similar backgrounds - stops and starts. If you disable the settings "start a new recording when minimized in the background" (or whatever it's called exactly), then folds without interruption, but with the unfolding of the background, recording is interrupted again. And "not to interrupt when deploying from the background" in the settings specified. Somehow it's annoying, why do that? It is possible to teach the program to the settings or 1) to start recording when folding and unfolding of the finish at background; or 2) not to interrupt the recording for these actions?

Post has been editedShef9 - 09.12.11, 22:29

Shef9 @ 09.12.2011, 23:29*
Faced such a problem.
In general, I think this question should be to ask the author tomain topic...
I have, in my opinion, the same thing, but I somehow did not pay attention to it ...

GrAnd1 @ 09.12.2011, 23:04*
Not Tom, that guy said? ..
said, "Do not hurt me, please!" and his face was a grimace of a cat from the cartoon about Shrek. Hand was raised, I almost wept with emotion. Especially since he and so not sickly got my mirror.

Shef9 @ 09.12.2011, 23:29*
Why do that?
That's right, never mind.

Post has been editedRustar73 - 09.12.11, 22:54

Rep: (1)
Here isvideoTaken from the video recorder in 3D

Posted on 09.12.2011 23:00:

denissmail88 @ 09.12.2011, 22:57*
Here is a video filmed with a video recorder in 3D

In general I shooting mode 3) the rear camera 1 Mode 2 Mode 3, both front and rear cameras tobish 3D: laugh_wild:

denissmail88 @ 10.12.2011, 00:00*
In general I shooting mode 3) the rear camera 1 Mode 2 Mode 3, both front and rear cameras tobish 3D
That does not understand, but still funny ...: D

Rescheduled, it means here Copy, and then daring, and you sawed in half his post ... o.O

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/08/20, 17:46