> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

MOTOROLA CLUB | discuss problems, questions of all Motorola devices

Rep: (288)

Utility

Our photos

Crash test Defy +

For many, a phone is more than a dialer with a list of contacts.
ancifil

Post has been editedChudik - 14.01.19, 13:06

Rep: (3)
And take me, with the motors have already been a long time ago and MPH220 and my favorite Ming (A1200), then there was a break, and now Atrix

Rep: (598)
samurai37 I also had an excellent device
Included in the list of participants, only signature change;)

BALU [58], When a couple of logo is ready, we will conduct a vote

Post has been editedMaster YODA - 30.11.11, 20:04

Rep: (9)
Take) Motorola Xoom

So_Kill, write, just first in the signature add

Rep: (0)
And do not forget to accept me: blush:
before that was Motorola Bravo, and now ATRIX

Post has been editedzarkon2. - 30.11.11, 20:32

Rep: (42)
And I, Defy @ RZR V9

Rep: (0)
MPX 200 is still lying, the hands will not reach the resistor blown to replace. Now ATRIX, take)

Rep: (2)
Take to the club :) I have now Motorola Droid 2 Global + Motorola Zn5 T-Mobile, well, before that, this two engine phones were: rolleyes:

Post has been editeddimka1999 - 30.11.11, 20:28

Airtornado
Panpongidae,
dimka1999
add to the signature, I made you

Panpongidae,
Also added, MPX220 is an excellent device, it is strange that on devdb.ru it is to be listed as a phone:Motorola MPx220

Post has been editedMaster YODA - 30.11.11, 20:48

Rep: (317)
Master yoda @ 11/30/2011, 21:39*
Add to signature

uh need tag for lazy in the first post
[url = "http: //savagemessiahzine.com/Forum/index.php?showtopic=286964&st=0#entry10076957"[[B ]motorola Club [/ b] [/ url]

Post has been editedBALU [58] - 30.11.11, 20:54

Rep: (317)
here's another
Attached Image

Rep: (13)
And me) MPX 220 Eh What the phone was .. Now Mileston and I still do not get Xoom .. Mail ((

Rep: (1146)
Master YODA,
Hello everyone), how can I not in our club)) By the way, the logo then the Motorola is red and we have an old black hanging on our hat.

mainbord
ultravi,
I joy turned on if I remember Moto was divided into two independent companies Motorola Solutions and Motorola Mobility, so I want an independent logo, since I would like to combine all the owners of the devices from Moto, whether it would be a smartphone or satellite phone: D
Logo I could, I did, waiting for your options, the best choose by voting

Post has been editedMaster YODA - 30.11.11, 22:15

Rep: (23)
Guys, I am quite recently on the forum, I don't know much. Found the topic about the scooter and I want to ask - can anyone in St. Petersburg boast me Defy or Defy +? Very caught up with this model - I want this, but you need to adventure before purchasing. I will be glad to communicate! =)
+ 7-981-78-28-457 Maxim.

Rep: (8)
Hat read.
Please take into the ranks.
From Logo I think it is better not to hurry to give time more before the voting).
Motorola Defy +, Original Firmware 2.3.4 (4.5.1-134_DFP-82) + Rusik
-------------
I did quickly, a lot of flats and not fully worked out, tomorrow I will try to finish, it requires refinement.
Sorry I'm not an artist and not a designer)
2 Colors - Office, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions
I went to bed, it's too late.

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedsandreys - 01.12.11, 00:52

Rep: (32)
And I and I, too, I want! I own (m) atrix 4G and (m) Xoom Wi-Fi, and the rest what happened before in the signature! And the fan of the motor is because, the quality of the assembly at the highest level is always, the materials are pleasant in the devices and Plus always sound at the height, that not every device on Andryusha can boast! Unless of course this is not a music version! And the fact that there is always a kind of design with a highlight than certainly can't boast for example NTS with a model number of dispenser-sensetion with the slightest change in the back cover in my opinion!

Rep: (4)
Record me: yes2:

Rep: (29)
Always, you, somewhere enter, then in shit, then in the party ... (People's humor)

Write me up. Evolution is as follows:

Attached Image->Attached Image->Attached Image->Attached Image->Attached Image->Attached Image->Attached Image

Next, also, I plan to MotorolaAttached Image.

Rep: (1)
Me, too, take Moto This is my life: Sveta :: Sveta :: Sveta:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 11/21/20, 02:40