How to solder microUSB and USB | [how-to] [USB] everything related to USB

Rep: (3402)
How to solder microUSB and USB?

Attached Image

In this topic, we try various methods of soldering USB, Micro-USB and not only.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 21.06.19, 23:24
Reason for editing: reshaping the header, performed by veabro

Rep: (1)
Good day! At me here such problem. There is a tablet with the input miniUSB, there OTG cable modem for which clings Hyuavey. All super runs, but there is one but it gets the charge from the plate and OTG have to disable the modem and put the plate on the charge, ie, work in the internet is cut off. Is it possible to make this type of cable's see figure.
Attached Image

Rep: (116)
Damian69,
So that the tablet is charging - most likely not.
But you can give autonomous power to the modem, so it should discharge more slowly.
Scheme
Attached Image
I forgot to draw the 5th pin on the tablet, but I think it’s clear

Pinout
Attached Image

P.S. I did this shaitan, but the modem did not work. The flash drives worked, but the modem did not work. Perhaps the BP is weak. The light on the modem blinked, but the computer did not recognize. And with flash drives all with a bang. The block is probably weak.

Post has been edited200600 - 03.02.13, 22:48

Rep: (3)
200 600 and the tablet behaves when you connect to your computer as a drive, a jumper? Or it is necessary to pull out every time?

concept0,
It does not react. Vytaskavat need. I'm on wifi file is transferred. Air Droid in gugloplee

concept0 @ 04.02.2013, 12:42*
200 600 and the tablet behaves when you connect to your computer as a drive, a jumper? Or it is necessary to pull out every time?

Solder can switch to when you need to switch to mass storage mode.

Maybe someone knows whether to concoct mini usb rj45 network to connect Internet wires?

Rep: (20)
armada211 @ 09.02.2013, 21:10*
Maybe someone knows whether to concoct mini usb rj45 network to connect Internet wires?

You can from this devaysa
Attached Image

Fu such horror. It is better to buy a modem. And komputerom through this thing can not be data obmenivatsya: no:

Posted on 13/02/2013, 19:48:

armada211 @ 09.02.2013, 22:10*
Solder can switch to when you need to switch to mass storage mode.

The idea is good, but where to shove it? On cable it would be good to tie

Posted on 13/02/2013, 19:49:

armada211 @ 09.02.2013, 22:10*
to concoct mini usb rj45

It was in the presence of only the plug and socket - it is impossible. There, a controller is required.

Rep: (3)
Here, everything is easy and simple)Attached Image

Here in this thread someone already asked1 x USB Dock 2x USB ports and RJ45 Ethernet Connectorand said that it is possible. To know for sure that nothing is not soldered.
ADSL modem like baa there, if you configure it in '' Router '' and through such an adapter plug, whether the tablet Nat interesting. Just do not understand what is the function of the controller, the tablet even wood on it does not put, judging by the reviews.

Post has been editedarmada211 - 11.03.13, 23:43

Rep: (2)
And on my plate just an ordinary USB mom. That is needed USB cable - USB male to male. While I can not find razvodki- the data in parallel or inverted? + 5V connected to or should not?

Rep: (8)
armada211 @ 09.02.2013, 23:10*

Simple ways not. In the photo above - the controller to which you want, and wood ...

Post has been editedGrey67 - 27.03.13, 11:07

Rep: (0)
The class turned out!

Rep: (11)
People, and I do not poskazhite, to a new temku not open:
I have 2 original charge "Samsung" ETA0U10EBE and ATADU10EBE and both divorced micro yusb. Departs from the first black and white wire from the second black and red.
Since the house has a fully Chinese-mikroyusb yusb cable, I cut mikroyusb "tail" and from it come out black, white, red and green wires.
How to solder a charge for my Galaxy S, so as not to burn it? Universal tester is available, only that the sockets inside the micro-yusb not climb because he thin.

In principle herehttp://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Sale-5V-EU-Wal...0-/251228058173and herehttp://www.ebay.com/itm/EU-Charger-Plug-Ad...C-/140953334395
it costs $ 1.70, but is afraid that there will be something of poor quality, which would burn the phone. Also troubling phrase that comes from universal yusb zaryadok: "Uses product's existing USB cable - no other cable required LED charging indicator"

Post has been editedTrex - 11.04.13, 20:35

Rep: (41)
trex,
find pinout microUSB cable. You need to connect 5v to extreme contacts, and average close. In color look that much

Rep: (81)
http://kakzdelat.ru/post_1336125221.html

Rep: (412)
Comrades .. Everything is so .. BUT !. and let's say it is a microUSB OTG adapter, or self-made cables connecting it to an external power supply connected devices such as a flash drive. How to be ???
I have a very smart does not feed
pluggable
device from
its micro-usb ..But official
OTG support for the kernel is. Yes
correctly write to the party
forums: that is stupid and foolish to nourish something of a smart battery
a voltage of 3.6 volts to power ..if need all 5 volts 700mAch least.
I have a ready OTG adapter with
4i5 shorted contacts (prozvanivatsya, sure), here it is necessary to connect
external power supply
5v on the floor adapter should think
earn .. BUT I nedumayu that 4i5 contacts must be shorted
if the device is to feed from the outside
power. After all, when external power zamykanii..tok
goes as 5 track and the 4 track straight into tel usb .. who knows what he -soedinen thread in the board itself is not a smart al. Is it not dangerous ..?

Option to wire it is currently running. But there is one "but" - a wire does not operate on a charge. That is such an option seems more universal:http://multcat.3dn.ru/publ/o_kompjutere/ka..._rukami/2-1-0-7But more Confundus.

turmann,
Yeah. Only in the normal appearance, after trying to make as your link, assemble plug I did not go. Here. And in my tablet has a round little input for charging.

Rep: (0)
Hello. Bought two cords. 1) Micro USB-USB (A) 2) USB (M) -USB (A).
(M) is like in this picture.http: // st.savagemessiahzine.com/forum/uploads/monthly_09...20732_thumb.jpg
I need Micro USB-USB (M). I cut these wires. But the first cord (micro usb-usb (A)) has 4 wires (red, green, white and black, and the second has 5 (red, green, white, black and just not insulated wire). Please tell me how to connect them.

Rep: (111)
At different sites different pinout, but as a right?
View from the installation:
Micro usb
Attached Image

Mini usb
Attached Image

The same pinout of these connectors, or different?

Post has been editedgvshil - 19.06.13, 18:29

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/09/20, 23:28