> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Temp Root Remover | temporarily disable Ruth (helps to deceive the game and not only)

Rep: (567)
Temp Root Remover
Version: 1.4.1

Last update of the program in the header:22.04.2012

Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
temporarily disable Root

Description:
As the name implies, we can now easily turn off route-law, as we stay all the time in "clean ofitsialschikami" and then suddenly re-throw "a black hood," Root access} -)

An alternative method is to temporarily disable the root: go to Superuser type application (i.e. that through which you provide Root all applications on the device), and includes an option to find temp unroot.

How it works: everything is very simple and safe, the program simply renames the file Ruth rights and the system loses this file out of sight, that is, when some application requests Ruth, the system will not tell him where to hide our "superuser file".

How to use: simply press the first "xbin SU>MU ", and then re-enter the program and press the" bin SU>MU ". Ruth will be temporarily turned off!

How to return everything back, that Ruth turned on again: First click "xbin ...", and then "bin ...", and if the pop up notification that the SU version is outdated, just clear the notification.

Does this harm the system? No, of course, Ruth is not deleted, but only renamed and hidden.

Why is it necessary at all? Why temporarily disable Ruth? Already I found two cases where this program is a must:
1. Services and Google VideosCinema from Blockbuster Incdo not allow the presence of Ruth is right, but we now know how to save both of Ruth, and he borrowed "white services": smoke:
2. Some people have thrown the gameDemon hunterdue to the built-in game anti-cheat (checks for route-rights at the start), but now everything is possible (tested on my N1, and you can enter the game and even use hacking programs, how to do it written in the subject lineDemon Hunter (Post # 9682600)

To work most likely need BusyBox installed (For those who first heard about it: it is attached to the 99% custom firmware, and this thing can get out of the convenience store for rutovanyh official firmware)

Homepage: http://home.zachspong.com/
XDA page: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2134539
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...temprootremover
Android Market Web (old): https://market.android.com/details?id=com.z...gle.videos.root

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
version 1.4.1 Attached filecom.zachspong.temprootremover_1.4.1.apk (155.09 KB)
Version 1.4.1 Rus http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...prootremover_1.4.1.apk
Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 26.11.15, 10:32
Reason for editing: Rus

Rep: (3)
What works for whom? And I've got all of poker in the market "in hiding", nihotyat even pokazyvatsya to install ...

Rep: (0)
And all this without harm to the system! The main thing is do not forget to reboot to return everything in its place: press the 2 remaining highlighted option, that is to perform a reverse process.

Too shy to ask what would happen if all the same to restart?

Rep: (94)
Too shy to ask what would happen if all the same to restart?
And nothing will, I cheated easily.

All great works GT-i9003

Sorry, for the answer, and ofitsial.proshivku, can be sewn with this prog?

timofeev1955,
in the sense of flash? this thing does not install the firmware. Her feature - temporarily disable Ruth.

Rep: (6)
when otkluchenii root, soup icon in the user menu to disappear? kakuetu v.1.41 is a mistake in the ICU bin sings use version 1.02 seems all but disables icon SY nowhere does not hide! it should be? I ask you to napeshite hp. bushi boxing last SY in 2.3.6.3 DB 5, Su Binary B.2.3.2 hope nawashi otzivy.

Urtik @ 10.05.2012, 13:29*
icon "super user" in the menu to disappear?

should not, because this tulza makes only one operation - Rename the file root and superuser program it does not affect
And what's the problem to verify its usefulness for yourself? You're not just going to turn off Route (surely there is a specific goal)?

Post has been editedKyogre - 10.05.12, 15:13

Rep: (6)
Kyogre @ 10.5.2012, 15:11*
should not, because this tulza makes only one operation - Rename the file root and superuser program it does not affect
And what's the problem to verify its usefulness for yourself? You're not just going to turn off Route (surely there is a specific goal)?

Thank you for the clarification!

help chyayniku Root for prog etoy required?
By enabling but odd neidot 1.0.2

works checked by rot explorer, and included Ruth back with no problems.

Vitali_dotter,
Vitali_dotter @ 15.05.2012, 10:49*
help the kettle! Root for this bend is required?
set, but something does not go 1.0.2

Why do you ask for bredyatinu?here and the deer it is clear that if the program is designed to turn off the root, that Ruth should be present. And how you can turn off backwards something simply does not exist? : Roll:

Post has been editedKyogre - 16.05.12, 14:43

Rep: (1)
Kyogre @ 16.5.2012, 19:42*
Vitali_dotter,

Why do you ask for bredyatinu?here and the deer it is clear that if the program is designed to turn off the root, that Ruth should be present. And how you can turn off backwards something simply does not exist? : Roll:

Well, "about the deer," I liked it. Hour laughing!

Rep: (2)
And if this program disable Ruth and take your smartphone to the service center? They do not notice that flew guarantee?

triera,
hardly ride a trick, because if you do smartphone hacking, you are in any changed bootloader, rekoveri, HBOOT or anything else that shows vzlomanykh, so you do not need to Root turned off and back to return the protection of the smartphone ( not all is possible). Well, if you're just after some application did Ruth, then just do anrut and all light will carry it wherever you want.

Rep: (74)
somebody jump out is when you start and what it means

Error
I have noticed 2 SU files !!!
Due to a unknown bug please rename Xbin / SU First then Bin / SU

In this case, the program does not close, and work on, but I do not understand is correct or not

Spirit-ghost,
at all so it's ok (just the author wrote users "take note" in what sequence it is necessary to perform the action) and the program will work as it is necessary

Help make this program work.
Before everything starts and runs as a watch after flashing stopped working.
What do people tell me.

Post has been editedCJ-Electron - 26.08.12, 10:44

Set, there is one line xBin Su>mu pressed her Ruth was gone, how to get back to Ruth. On Samsung s 3

Damn help .... established a program, and there are even those characters not .....

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 5:21