> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

SHADOWGUN [3D] | [Shooter] The long-awaited shooter

Rep: (463)
SHADOWGUN
Version: 1.6.3
Genre: Shooter

Last update of the game in the header:4.02.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image
More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Picture
Description:
2350, intergalactic companies hire bounty hunters to perform their tasks. The best of the best are called SHADOWGUNS.
In SHADOWGUN you will play as John Slade, the most famous bounty hunter in the galaxy. Your mission: to deal with Dr. Edgar, a mad scientist who created an army of mutants. Infiltrate the mountain fortress of the doctor and fight with his personal defense, consisting of cyborgs, combat robots and humanoids. You will use modern weapons, ships and the S.A.R.A. — Slade's personal android assistant. SHADOWGUN combines an intense tactical shooter and action from the 3rd person.

“Kill, destroy”
- Thanks to the modern artificial intelligence, your enemies are hiding in the uratia, they act reportedly to kill you.
- In the game there are mini-games that complement the gameplay.

КонсGraphics at the console level☣
The graphics are not just beautiful, they are incredible! Improved lighting effects, a beautiful environment, professional voice acting - all this makes this game one of the best on your device!

☣Do you like science fiction soaked in blood?
- Incredible storyline with different endings. You decide how it will end.
- This game is the first of its kind.
- Open "Shadowpedia" and learn more about the SHADOWGUN universe.

☣The thoughts of the madman! ☣
“Survive the deadly onslaught of Dr. Simon’s creations, including bosses, assassin machines, and so on.”

Installation and launch instructions (method is outdated and no longer required
Internet connection (Wi-fi, GPRS) is not required for launching or for the game itself.
1. Download MarketMilitiaShadowgun102.apk and install
2. Load the cache for version 1.0.2 of this message.
3. We throw the cache on the memory card at sdcard / android / data /
Version 1.0.2 removes the cache when you install apk, so you first need to install the game itself, and only then copy the cache!
4. We putChainfire3.3 Pro with nVidia plugin andshaders(they need to be chosen for each device, if any). There has been updated shader for Andreno. If you have a qualcomm processor, install the shaders_shadowgun_dhd.zip shader
5. In Chainfire, select the default OpenGl settings ->Use plugin ->nvidia (this item is optional for those who put ShadowGun_102_No_Tegra_by_Nops.apk)
6. In the same place, put a tick on "Reduce texture size". If the game still crashes, we tick the box next to "Reduce texture quality" and try to start the game again.
7. Run the game

Emerging problems and their solutions
The game is quite weighty and requires that about 250 MB of RAM be free at startup. If less is free, the game will hang and crash.
Installed the apk of the game, copied the cache according to the instructions, still requires to download 250 MB from the Internet - after launching the game and after it requested to load the cache, close the game, go to the sdcard / android / data / folder and check the cache folder was not empty. The game at startup can delete the copied cache, if this happens, copy it again and try to start the game again. The reasons for the loss of the cache are not exactly known, but it is possible that the cache is deleted when the game is updated and launched on non-Terga devices without including the nVidia plugin in Chainfire.
I used the cache from the cap, everything started, but there are no weapons in my hands, and instead of sleeves there are pink squares - cache does not match the version of the game
If the game says "YOUR DEVICE IS NOT SUPPORTED ", it means that you did not fulfill the 5th item of the instructions above, did not include the nVidia plugin - this item is required for all non-Tegra devices.
If the game crashes right after the video and generally doesn’t enter the game itself (just the menu), then you haven’t completed the 6th item.
If you havecrashes a game on the first enemy so you have not installed updated shader from the fourth point. If you have correctly installed the correct shader, but the game still crashes, then the 6th item is not executed.
For those who constantlycrashes on the third chapter , baburam laid out save (checkpoint at the beginning of the fourth chapter). And later save (before the doctor's exoscillet).
Departures on the third chapter and further on Qualcomm processors are currently not curable. , even with saves.
How to jump in the game? - no way
reason to delete cache
Instructions for installing and running the game from polotencheck,does not require chainfire and superuser rights
The method is exactly suitable for Tegra devices. Most likely it will work on the Samsung Galaxy S2 and other dual cores, on other devices the likelihood that this method will work is very small.
1. Reset to the android / data folder on the memory card cache;
2. Install ShadowGun_102_No_Tegra_by_Nops;
3. Run and play.
Note1: The cache can also be downloaded via Wi-Fi after installation. If someone will not ship, then only through the forum.
Note2: When “disappearing” textures, or glitches appear, as well as before the second and fourth levels, the game should be minimized (press the "home" button) and expanded, after which you can safely play.

Youtube video review

Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.m...owgun&pli=1

Additional Information
Features: 3D

Russian interface: missing
Information about ARMv6SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post # 9995788)

Only for ARM v7! ARMv6 will not, and no need to beg in the topic of porting.
Download:
Version 1.6.3: SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post yura.72 # 47074418)
Version 1.6.3 Mod: SHADOWGUN [3D] (Fast gotva # 46827077)
Version 1.3.5 THD : SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post # 32016421)
Version 1.3.5 Mali -400 : SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post # 23294105)
Version 1.3.0 : SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post # 21847710)
Version 1.1.0 (For all devices): SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post # 18907856)
Installation method (if you are asked to reload the cache):SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post # 24156207) | SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post bottoleg23 # 17969100)
Run THD version (need root)
Unlocker
APK - wired cache
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
Cache for THD version 1.3.5: SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post Pilot33303 # 47412450)
Cache for version 2.1.0:
SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post # 15236680)

Cache for Tegra 3: SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post # 12070287) / SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post # 10695492)
Cache for version 1.0.4: SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post # 10131684)

Cache for version 1.1.0:
Adreno:SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post # 11124891)
PowerVR:SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post # 11118442) SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post # 15236680)
Tegra2:SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post # 11150118)
Mali:SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post # 11155163)

Cache for version 1.0.3:
Adreno:Yandex.Narod
Mali:Yandex.Narod
PowerVR:SHADOWGUN [3D]

Cache for version 1.0.2:mirror on the people
Cache for version 1.0:com.madfingergames.shadowgun.zip + mirror on multiupload + mirror on the people
Note: the cache for all devices is the same.

Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite cache:SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post # 22758268)

Way: Android / obb / com.madfingergames.shadowgun
Past versions
Version 1.5 : SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post # 32174530)
Version 1.6.2 Mod: SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post Giacomino # 38915858)
Version 1.5 (mod) : SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post # 32229739) + SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post # 33639997)
Version 1.1.0 (For all devices):
Version 2.1.0 SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post # 14985870)
Version 1.0.3 with embedded cache SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post # 16523685)
Version 1.0.4 with disabled graphics degraders: SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post # 9970589)
Version for Tegra 3: SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post # 10502225)
Version of Tegra 3 for all: SHADOWGUN [3D] (Post # 10634386)
Version 1.0.4 (For all devices): //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1279470/MarketMilitiaShadowGunAllDevice104.apk (6.15 MB)

Version 1.0.3 (For all devices): //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1276694/ShadowGun_1.0.3.crk.ChelpuS.apk (6.13 MB)
version 1.0.2: MarketMilitiaShadowgun102.apk
ShadowGun_102_No_Tegra_by_Nops.apk- version with disabled Tegra test
version with disabled checking on Tegra, with degraded graphics, for those who are slowed down by the version on top
version 1.0: Attached filecom.madfingergames.shadowgun_1_1_.apk (6.12 MB)
ShadowGun_No_Tegra_by_Nops.apk- version with disabled checking for Tegra from~ Nops ~
version with disabled checking on Tegra, with degraded graphics, for those who are slowed down by the version on top

Post has been editedVitt - 14.06.18, 15:09
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (35)
Yes, there is htc dezire z in the market, but not for the flyer. Disliking: lol:

manowar123
they say the same people that is compatible with dizay usual and dhd. then go.

Rep: (102)

!
ViolationRulesp.3 - 3 days RO

Post has been edited^^ TeRMiT ^^ - 28.10.11, 21:52

He says that my device does not support. Tell me how to fix .gp on the device?
Filled the forum.
In the kettle I set the settings for Nvidia. shakes cache 250 meters) satisfied)

Post has been editedD-jones - 27.10.11, 02:43

Rep: (0)
D-Jones @ 10/27/2011, 03:39*
ovory that my device does not support

same thing on sensation

Rep: (1)
It's strange by the way more than 6 hours of gameplay.
Support tigers.
A cache of 250 MB)

Rep: (17)
On the second file when downloading the cache - crash o_O

midnighte @ 10/27/2011, 03:49*
On the second file when downloading the cache - crash o_O

the same, strange.

Rep: (15133)
Similarly, sgs crash after the first file is downloaded

Rep: (447)
Finally, the normal dead space downloaded, updated the page thanks to say, and here it is?!?! I download the apk, now I will watch, the campaign will be a real bomb, in the video at least.
PS: Optimus x2 is support, Galaxy 9003 sclsd is not supported. Information from the market.

pps: during the syntax analysis, an error occurred, the campaign was only 2.3 (strange because the optimus x2 had not officially switched to 2.3 yet?) what to do, did you take the apk from the header?

Post has been editedbaburam - 27.10.11, 03:05
Reason for editing: installation error!

Apk rocked from here. Cache downloaded.
Played minutes 7
Graphics like Quake 4 is great. Yes, and I think the game is generally not bad.
I can not put the cache. From the tablet I sit. There is no computer at hand.

Post has been editedSemyon - 28.10.11, 19:50

Rep: (9)
Put in the build.prop Desire HD writes that the device is not supported.
The game does not seem to be in build.prop, it checks the model, put the plugin in chainfire nVidia and the problem was solved, I download the cache)

Post has been editedSemyon - 28.10.11, 19:52
Reason for editing: merged messages

VelaXone @ 10/27/2011, 04:17*
but the game doesn’t seem to be in the build props, it checks the model, put the plugin in the tea-driver nVidia and the problem was solved, I download the cache)

do not download. 25 percent fly out. we have here until one lucky)

Rep: (447)
Double otimus off2.2: when parsing and blah blah blah, 2.3 is needed in short, if I understand correctly (but why is this? Optimus x2 did not officially go to 2.3) and in the market it says that the device is compatible: it means either a glitch or Dual Optimum has its own separate apk.

Rep: (62)
from mngya took off for 25, from the second time it loaded

cash
download from the people
throw in Android / data

my mali-200 works almost perfectly on my chinese tablet

ps On Gelaxi C2 smoothly, on both devices, the Nvidia teapot reduse texture quality

Post has been editedSemyon - 28.10.11, 19:57
Reason for editing: merged messages

Rep: (19)
Doesn't work on Gio ... which was to be expected: (

Rep: (17)
Flies on o2x. Chic. :]

Yes, the graphics are really gorgeous, the controls are very comfortable to the surprise.

I downloaded the apk, the transformer device, at the first start it hung at a jump of 25%, it’s normal once again.

I have at the appearance of 2 enemies at the very beginning the body hangs tightly. The battery has to be pulled out. who had the thread?
Give a save with 2 levels.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/06/20, 19:54