Abroad [ 77 ] ** [34,68%]
Official store or used?
Only official [ 81 ] ** [36,49%]
Only used [ 100 ] ** [45,05%]
Both options [ 41 ] ** [18,47%]
Total votes: 222

Rep: (46)
Buying an iPhone 4S
Purchase | Apple iPhone 4S - discussion | [FAQ] Find out where your iPhone is from | Accessories
Attached Image

• In the subject are all Forum Rules and Apple Section Rules .

• For private ads there is a section "Flea market". Any posts with ads will be deleted, the author will receive RO PO.

• Dear users! In accordance with the rules an indication of the coupon number on CU or another similar store in the subject or signature It is considered as a violation of the rules under the clause "commerce / hidden advertising" with all the ensuing consequences (readonly 3 - 5 days depending on obtrusiveness, for the signature - more) It is possible to share lucrative "friendly" discount offers in the "Shopping" section; the key point of receiving a sentence is the benefit for the person who shares the offer. If you are not sure, it is better to consult once again.
FAQ for buying an iPhone 4S
Please read this text before asking your question!

- Should I buy an iPhone 4S
This is for yourself to decide. :-)

- Should I pay for the PCT'shny iPhone 4S?
Of course, this is everyone’s business, but I wouldn’t recommend it.

- What is the difference between PCT's iPhone 4S and gray?
In some cases, a plug (depending on the country) and the lack of documentation in Russian is all.

- Will I be able to just as easily update the gray iPhone, as well as the PCT's?
Yes, but provided that the device is Sim-free.

- What does "Sim-free" mean?
This means that the device is not used by any operator and works with all SIM cards.

- What country should you not order (take) an iPhone?
From China (not to be confused with Hong Kong) since YouTube is blocked there (and it does not matter in which country the device will be used), and you should not take the device from the Emirates because FaceTime is blocked there.

- How to determine where my iPhone is from?
[FAQ] Find out where your iPhone is from

- How much memory should I take the device?
Depending on your needs, but remember that the 16GB model will have 13.6GB available, the 32GB model will have 29.1GB, etc ...

- Is it possible to take iPhone 4S from the USA?
Yes, but before this, specify that it is exactly Sim-free and works without any Gevey-Sim.

- I found an ad for iPhone 4S for 16-17 thousand, a person says that it is “lost devices that have not reached the store,” is this not a divorce?
Do not get fooled by small prices! The price of the new iPhone 4S starts from 21-22 thousand rubles (for a gray device). Everyone who writes that they can sell a new one, the PCT for 17 thousand just want to dissolve you!

- In which store is better to take the device?
The header contains links to trusted stores where many people from the forum bought their devices.
Foreign online stores:
Russian online stores:
Price Comparison for iPhone 4S
Attached Image

In all countries listed in the table, you can purchase officially unlocked iPhone 4S. When calculating prices, sales taxes in these countries were not taken into account, so before you enjoy a low price, first check all tax rates in the country of interest

[FAQ] What to check before buying. Preparing for sale.

Post has been editedArmgun - 18.04.17, 10:36
Reason for editing: updated header

Rep: (0)
As I understand it, the main risk when ordering new items from a foreign store (mentioned above www.handtec.co.uk) is the possibility of stealing a package at transshipment points (customs, mail) when sending via EMS or Royal Mail?
But I also see the following delivery methods in handtec: Rest of World DHL ($ 25.90) ​​and Rest of World UPS / Fedex ($ 39.90). In particular, DHL costs even a bit cheaper than EMS, but it seems to cause more confidence ... At work, we receive large parcels of DHL from everything, everything is fine. Serious like firm? What are your thoughts on shipping by DHL, can there be any difficulties with it? Why do people choose EMS if there is a similar cost for DHL?

Rep: (20)
Mr. Angelo @ 10/12/2011, 16:37*
Why do people choose EMS if there is a similar cost for DHL?

Yes, because DHL does not work with individuals in the Russian Federation

UPS / Fedex also does not work with individuals of the Russian Federation?

Rep: (30)
Why do people choose EMS if there is a similar cost for DHL?

Because DHL - this is a common "Deutsche Post" as we "Mail of Russia". The same Royal Mail - it is a common "Anglo-mail." EMS should be of higher rank, but in fact in Russia on the delivery rate does not differ from the usual address. The only difference is that EMC in your hands personally hands messenger - no need to trudge to the post office. In the case of CU DHL'om premise carries the border with Russia - then it is assigned an international mail id (track number) and already on Russia delivered company-partner. I, for example, in two cases, the track was kind of CL ********* DE, that is, ordinary mail. But now given track type EE ********* DE - and this is EMC.
In any case, whatever you send, any parcel passes customs and what the customs officers didn’t steal, the postal workers will frantically: rolleyes:
I exaggerate, of course, but the cases were ...;)

Rep: (7)
Guys want to buy 4S in the USAhttp://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop...mco=MjU5MTk4NzEat this price link but below you can click "Or get iPhone unlocked and contract-free. Coming in November"
there is still a price highlighted, so I can not understand this price for free sim? I mean, these phones will be under any operator, yes? and in Russia they will work? And so thought to take 32 gigovy

Rep: (35)
Those that are below Unlockedd for $ 640, etc., yes, they work everywhere! Take it boldly, just how are you going to send it here? ... They do not send directly to Russia

Rep: (7)
in the USA there is an acquaintance, especially since he will soon arrive in Russia, and the unlocked will only appear in November

Rep: (6)
I plan to take on PDA Plaza in a month. The price is around 27-28k rubles for 16Gb (with delivery), which is at the level of other stores, but there is insurance from the Post of Russia (although hemorrhagic, and for a long time, but the money will come back) and a 6-month warranty with a service center in Moscow (You can send the problem body with the parcel).

True, they complain that the demand is huge. Therefore, apparently, we will have to wait, not 9-13 days, as they promise.

Rep: (14)
I look forward to their appearance on computeruniverse.net. I wrote them a letter, they said they did not know anything, but on the German website Apple the sales start date is the same - October 14th. So mb will be soon. Without VAT, the price for 32 gigovy there will be ~ 630 euros, for 64 GB - ~ 730 euros =)

Rep: (624)
As I understand it, the main risk when ordering new items from a foreign store (mentioned above www.handtec.co.uk) is the possibility of stealing a package at transshipment points (customs, mail) when sending via EMS or Royal Mail?

But I also see the following delivery methods in handtec: Rest of World DHL ($ 25.90) ​​and Rest of World UPS / Fedex ($ 39.90).

risk covered by insurance
handtec sends ONLY Russia Tracked = EMS

Because DHL is the usual “German post”, like our “Russian post”.

DHL is Post and Express
the first is an analogue of the Post of Russia, the 2nd one is a courier, they hiss to us up to EUR200

Post has been editedespantajo - 13.10.11, 12:15

Rep: (20)
I just placed an order with Handtec on white 16 Gb via Google Checkout, since sending EMS indicates No PayPal. At the rate charged 26450 p., I suppose. Then I asked the online question - when is expected to be sent. The answer is the first half of November. When I receive, accomplish your goal.

Why so long then?) Only 2 weeks after the release they will only be sent.

Rep: (26)
On PDAPlaza-pre-order, sending 11-19 November..from Canada !! ??

Rep: (17)
Apple! @ 10/12/2011, 08:33*
I can not understand this price for free sim?

And there is!

One of these days I will go to Germany ... And there you can already buy 4s, who knows? Like the sale will go from October 14. Are they there unlocked and contract-free? And how much do they give in hands? By passport or so?

Post has been editedVito65 - 13.10.11, 23:22

Rep: (6)
Vito65 in Germany, sales will begin in a few hours, the queues are already gathered :) They give 2 pieces per person, price: 630 Euros for 16Gb.

Rep: (1)
There is a man in Italy.
The price tag on the sim free has not yet found Italian (((
What mail to send to us in Russia (in Perm)? and insure the mail too?

DeniDoman @ 10/13/2011, 14:14*
Price: 630 Euro for 16Gb.

Is tax return possible?

Rep: (180)
DeniDoman @ 10/14/2011, 01:14*
630 Euros for 16Gb.

not bad .... you need to wait for the Finn to sell ... to return the invoice and get good at all ..

Rep: (624)
What mail to send to us in Russia (in Perm)? and insure the mail too?

Italian state
declare as portable device + catalog number or IMEI

Vito65 10/14/2011, 10:20*
Is tax return possible?

get tax-free, get a refund at the airport

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/08/20, 4:49