Abroad [ 77 ] ** [34,68%]
Official store or used?
Only official [ 81 ] ** [36,49%]
Only used [ 100 ] ** [45,05%]
Both options [ 41 ] ** [18,47%]
Total votes: 222

Rep: (45)
Buying an iPhone 4S
Purchase | Apple iPhone 4S - discussion | [FAQ] Find out where your iPhone is from | Accessories
Attached Image

• In the subject are all Forum Rules and Apple Section Rules .

• For private ads there is a section "Flea market". Any posts with ads will be deleted, the author will receive RO PO.

• Dear users! In accordance with the rules an indication of the coupon number on CU or another similar store in the subject or signature It is considered as a violation of the rules under the clause "commerce / hidden advertising" with all the ensuing consequences (readonly 3 - 5 days depending on obtrusiveness, for the signature - more) It is possible to share lucrative "friendly" discount offers in the "Shopping" section; the key point of receiving a sentence is the benefit for the person who shares the offer. If you are not sure, it is better to consult once again.
FAQ for buying an iPhone 4S
Please read this text before asking your question!

- Should I buy an iPhone 4S
This is for yourself to decide. :-)

- Should I pay for the PCT'shny iPhone 4S?
Of course, this is everyone’s business, but I wouldn’t recommend it.

- What is the difference between PCT's iPhone 4S and gray?
In some cases, a plug (depending on the country) and the lack of documentation in Russian is all.

- Will I be able to just as easily update the gray iPhone, as well as the PCT's?
Yes, but provided that the device is Sim-free.

- What does "Sim-free" mean?
This means that the device is not used by any operator and works with all SIM cards.

- What country should you not order (take) an iPhone?
From China (not to be confused with Hong Kong) since YouTube is blocked there (and it does not matter in which country the device will be used), and you should not take the device from the Emirates because FaceTime is blocked there.

- How to determine where my iPhone is from?
[FAQ] Find out where your iPhone is from

- How much memory should I take the device?
Depending on your needs, but remember that the 16GB model will have 13.6GB available, the 32GB model will have 29.1GB, etc ...

- Is it possible to take iPhone 4S from the USA?
Yes, but before this, specify that it is exactly Sim-free and works without any Gevey-Sim.

- I found an ad for iPhone 4S for 16-17 thousand, a person says that it is “lost devices that have not reached the store,” is this not a divorce?
Do not get fooled by small prices! The price of the new iPhone 4S starts from 21-22 thousand rubles (for a gray device). Everyone who writes that they can sell a new one, the PCT for 17 thousand just want to dissolve you!

- In which store is better to take the device?
The header contains links to trusted stores where many people from the forum bought their devices.
Foreign online stores:
Russian online stores:
Price Comparison for iPhone 4S
Attached Image

In all countries listed in the table, you can purchase officially unlocked iPhone 4S. When calculating prices, sales taxes in these countries were not taken into account, so before you enjoy a low price, first check all tax rates in the country of interest

[FAQ] What to check before buying. Preparing for sale.

Post has been editedArmgun - 18.04.17, 10:36
Reason for editing: updated header

Rep: (479)
While there is nothing special to discuss. For me personally, ebay is not considered at all, so only the pda plaza remains (for the time being). True, their site fell again, but as far as I remember, 4c 16gb cost about 27k +, 32gb 30k + and 64gb 35k +.
And of course, if you have friends, the usual purchase + transfer here ..
Cyc1k @ 10/06/2011, 10:55 PM*
in the first couple of weeks the prices will be mega behind the clouds

They told me to wait at another store in December, they will appear in Russia around December (not exactly a natural assumption) and then the stores will sell at prices lower than the PCT. So not exactly a couple of weeks, unfortunately

Post has been editedblnGo - 06.10.11, 21:59

Rep: (45)
The day of sales in some countries is getting closer and closer ... in the first couple of weeks the prices will be mega behind the cloudy ones ... I have already seen pre-orders for 110,000. Then there will be more

Rep: (69)
Well, as always, in America, $ 199, and we have $ 700

Rep: (69)
UniquemM @ 10/07/2011, 00:57*
Well, as always, in America, $ 199, and we have $ 700

This is through the operator such prices for him, $ 199,299,399 plus a 2-year contract every month to pay $ 50 here and count, so prices are not so humane $ 649,749,849

Rep: (0)
I have already ordered. White 16 GB 540 pounds. They promised 15 to send from England.

Post has been editedajvwengo - 07.10.11, 13:35

Rep: (17)
Tell me where to order ??????? and on what ??? I want to buy very

garikbuldog @ 10/07/2011, 14:36*
Tell me where to order

So far, at an adequate price, only saw on the pda plaza

Post has been editedblnGo - 07.10.11, 15:54

Rep: (15)
I have already ordered. White 16 GB 540 pounds. They promised 15 to send from England.

Post has been editedajvwengo - Today, 16:35

And where did you order? I saw on hendtek? There are 515 pounds of pre-order, but when they send and how much is the shipment?

Are there any English stores with delivery to Russia? Then VAT should be calculated.

Rep: (7)
The price of paplazas is attractive. But I do not understand, did the problems with customs and theft in the mail disappear? Or are they somehow delivered differently?

Rep: (5)
give a link to pda plaza

S0uRsS @ 10/08/2011, 14:53*
give a link to pda plaza

pdaplaza.asia at the moment, but in general pdaplaza.ru, just ru site ddosyat and it does not work now
Ooecium @ 10/08/2011, 12:47*
The price of paplazas is attractive. But I do not understand, did the problems with customs and theft in the mail disappear? Or are they somehow delivered differently?

I received two phones from them until nothing disappeared in the mail. On the site, read, there is more detail about the return period when you lose the package and in general.
All goods are insured for the full amount of the cost of goods in the event of loss, theft by Aramex. The amount of compensation shall be paid within 30 days after the official written confirmation from the postal service that the postal item has been lost, or at the buyer's request, the goods will be sent again. Aramex Company conducts sending search within 60-90 days from the date of submission of the application on the wanted list. Tracing, we or our customer, may serve, if the parcel has not been delivered within 20 days from the date of dispatch.

Post has been editedblnGo - 11.10.11, 23:31

Rep: (12)
It seems that in the handtech cheaper pdalaza is obtained. Even with the delivery ... Only they have no information on the dates (

Has anyone already acquired something at handtech? Can I buy there?

Rep: (3)
Behold, an hour in England, I’m flying home ... oh 14 sales start, try to come to eppstor, but apparently with such lines in the first few days I wouldn’t buy it (((as you think you should stand in the first 2 Day? Hours 5 enough? Or me a complete bummer?

I think no one knows =)
Although the hype is likely to be. If you take a couple take =)

Post has been editedNoxer - 09.10.11, 22:13

People tell me please, is it possible to order a 64GB unlocked iPhone via the Hong Kong website and at what price it will cost, who can order from the Apple Store?

I understand there is a new price: Our Price: ВЈ 617.99 ??

Has anyone already made a pre-order thread?

Expensive there. By the way, I noticed that all sites delivered to Russia are much more expensive.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/29/20, 05:57