iPhone 4S (2011) - Discussion | Diagonal 3.5 / Apple A5 / 512 MB

Rep: (446)
iPhone 4S (2011)
Discussion пїЅ | Description | Mini FAQ or FAQ | Apple iPhone 4 / 4S - FAQ | FAQ | Siri - FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | iPhone 4 / 4S - Accessories | Help пїЅ | [FAQ]on firmware devices пїЅ | iPhone User Club пїЅ

Attached Image

Questions that can not be asked (discussed) in the topic:
Useful information on the device
    Characteristics and specifications:
    Design:
    • The iPhone 4S has retained many design features from the iPhone 4. The front and back are flat, the screen is covered with glass. The cameras on the back and front of the case, the case itself is made of stainless steel with metal buttons. The screen has a size of 3.5 inches (8.89 cm), under it is the button “Home”. The iPhone 4S exists in two colors, black and white. However, the stripes on the side panel were slightly changed, due to the fact that the iPhone 4S has two antennas, compared to the iPhone 4.

Wireless network:

Means of determining location:

Display:
    • DisplayRetina
    • Widescreen displayMulti touch3.5 inches
    • Resolution 960 x 640 pixels (326 ppi)
    • 800: 1 contrast ratio (standard)
    • Brightness up to 500 cd / m2 (standard)
    • Oleophobic coating resistant to the appearance of fingerprints on the front and back panels
    • Supports simultaneous display of multiple languages ​​and character sets

Camera, photo and video:

• 8 megapixel iSight camera
    • Autofocus
    • Touch Focus
    • Face Recognition in Photos
    • LED flash
    • Video recording, HD (1080p sweep frequency) up to 30 frames / s with audio
    • Video stabilization
    • Front camera for still pictures and VGA-quality video (0.3 MP) at up to 30 frames per second
    • Snap photos and videos to the location

Power and battery:
    • Built-in lithium-ion battery
    • Charge via USB from computer or power adapter
    • Talk time: up to 8 hours on the 3G network; up to 14 hours on 2G (GSM)
    • Standby time: up to 200 hours
    • When working on the Internet: up to 6 hours on the 3G network; up to 9 hours on the Wi-Fi network
    • In video playback mode: up to 10 hours
    • In audio playback mode: up to 40 hours

Audio playback:
    • Frequency response: from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
    • Sound formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 kbps), AAC protected (for files fromiTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 kbps), VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX +),Apple lossless, AIFF and WAV
    • User adjustable maximum volume

TV and video
    Headphones
    Email attachment support

Sensors:
    Contents of delivery:
    • iPhone 4S
    • Apple headphones with remote control and microphone
    • Dock cable to USB port
    • USB power adapter
    • Documentation
    • Clip to remove the SIM card
    Device Reviews:

Known marriage and problems:
Marriage (Industrial Marriage) - This is a product that does not meet the quality standards, specifications and other regulatory and technical documentation, which was adopted by the country's legislative acts, technological rules of the enterprise or other similar regulatory documents.
Useful information
MiniFAQor FAQ
- It takes too long to load applications from the App Store. What to do?
Try it.

- Very interested in the question of strumming when tapping the back of the device. Is this phenomenon normal or not? I read that it can "walk" the battery. If so, how it will affect the operation of the device, can it be turned off?
If, with a light tapping on the body of the smartphone, we hear extraneous noises - this is normal! As you hear the sound made by the rear camera's optical stabilization system. The system is designed in such a way that one of the elements of the system is in a “suspended” state and has a free course along the horizontal and vertical axis. More information about optical stabilization systems can be found.HERE

- How do I know where I came from the iPhone?
Visit this topic:[FAQ] Find out where your iPhone is from

- I have problems with Wi-Fi
Here you can ask your question:Wi-Fi - Help

- Are bugs and marriage related to the country of origin of the iPhone?
Not

- Do I need to "pump" the battery?
"Pumping" the battery is not necessary.

- I want to make a jailbreak. Where can I read how to do it?
Jailbreak discussion is conducted in this forum thread:iPhone / iPad - Firmware

- Is it normal that after a reboot, the name automatically turns on 3G?
Yes, it is normal.

- Does the device have two stereo speakers at the bottom? or why not playing one speaker?
Not. One speaker and another microphone.

- How to know the iphone production date
By serial number -Soorhere

- How to install applications if there is no jailbreak?
Like this -All applications are free., 25 pp, New way to install broken applications without jailbreak and PC.

- What is Siri in general and how to handle this?
Details collected inSiri - FAQ

- How much memory is still available?
iPhone 4S 8Gb - really available - 6.7 GB
iPhone 4S 16Gb - Really Available - 13.6 GB
iPhone 4S 32Gb - available - 28, 5 GB

- What version of iOS can I upgrade to?
iPhone 4S - Discussion (Post IAMWilliam # 41414540)

- I turn off the phone, it turns off and automatically switches on again immediately. The problem started with the volume.
Decision.
Polls
Attached Image

Work iphone 4s on iOS 9.3.5 for those who think whether to update or not - Overview

Rollback to iOS 6.1.3 is discussed here -OdysseusOTA

Post has been editedT0ugh - 13.11.19, 18:05
Reason for editing: added post

Rep: (1451)
* monster8 Try with a new battery

Rep: (19)
* MiNeR It is a new battery, it is a maximum of a year, and I do not think that this is due to the battery, which has more options Licheng?

monster8 @ 16.07.20, 17:32*
There is another option which is personal?

See then in the direction of the board, not just battery

Rep: (56)
Hello!
I decided to replace the battery. When first turned on (on the charge, otherwise gave no sign of life) he had long tried to boot, but always a couple of seconds, the screen lock and proffer. The battery on a black background looked like a much razryaennaya. He eventually turned on and the charge showed 1%. This was yesterday at six o'clock in the evening. This morning he showed a charge of 45%.
For nine nights and I can only see 49%. If you remove the cable, the phone immediately chopped off. Battery Life app from Cydia says that the current 3mA charge. Now do not write the charge current.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Maybe there is some kind of pitfall when replacing the battery? Or just the shelf already came from the death of old age?
I insert the battery back to the previous and there are no problems. Previous Craftmann, was 400-something cycles. Became warm, faster discharge (but without sharp dips) for iOS 6 is turned off (not chopped off, and exits) at 10% and 7,8,9 iOS at 20%

While writing the situation again changed (in comparison with the last screenshot, in which capacity and became less and no longer showed 3mA)
Attached Image

Post has been edited3448689 - 16.07.20, 21:29

* 3448689 , To replace the battery and all will be well

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/07/20, 19:58