> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Phone 7 - Firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

[HD7] [8779] Nextgen + | Unofficial firmware from Zloy Pryanik
Firmware
Does everything fix you in the firmware?
Yes, exactly what you need! Stay [ 142 ] ** [60,43%]
There are shortcomings, but like, stay [ 85 ] ** [36,17%]
I didn’t like it, I’m leaving for another one (We write that I don’t like it) [ 8 ] ** [3,4%]
Total votes: 235

Rep: (856)
The material provided in the subject is unofficial. In case of unsuccessful firmware installation, the author of the topic and the administration of the site are not responsible; All actions at your own risk!

Thank you very muchBarin , feropont , gres-197 , ultrashotfor help in creating the firmware!

Attached ImageNextgen+
This is the future ...
Attached ImageHTC HD7, Schubert, T9292, T9295, T9296
Latest version 3.4

Smartphone: HD7 Description | HD7S Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Accessories пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
General: Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ
Firmware: General flashing questions пїЅ | Radio module firmware пїЅ | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware пїЅ
Russian Developer Mango For HTC HD7 пїЅ | Instructions for creating your own firmware | NextGen +

Important topicUpgrade all WP7 devices through Zune

History of changes, FAQ on the firmware, links to old versions of firmware and much more,in the second post of the topic!
Upgrading via Zune will kill the bootloader, with minimal hope of recovery!

Friendly thread onXda-developers

Thanks to my beta testers, namely:Neo_LioN , bizanev , sibkor54 , __max__

Firmware Reviews:
wpcentral
wp7lab
1800pocketpc
wp.pandaapp
withwindows

Languages:
All official 24 languages
Date of release:
Drivers / firmware base:
Radio module version
5.71.09.02a
Windows Phone Version 7.5:

Features of the firmware:
  • Installing * .xap from the browser on the phone
  • All the latest versions: WP7.5, programs, radio
  • Full Russian language
  • New wallpapers, backgrounds, colors of hubs and various beautiful
  • The firmware is lightweight from all trash
  • Programs from HTC Titan
  • Full-Unlock by ultrashot
  • A huge number of small tweaks to improve stability and performance
  • Loyal Romodel, which will take into account all the comments and suggestions :)

Instructions on firmware:
1. We charge the device 100%
2. We put RSPL / HSPL
3. Unpack the archive and run ROMUpdateUtility.exe
4. Unsubscribe in this topic, otherwise you will be included in my "black list" :))
:savagemessiahzine.com: Financial assistance to the creators of the firmware OS WP7
Download ( mirror )

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! It is forbidden to discuss issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop), as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)! Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life! For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Post has been editedkovalDN - 17.03.15, 15:53
Reason for editing: Removed the NEW icon from the message

FAQ
  1. AT.What you need to install your firmware?
    ABOUT.Need HTC HD7 / HTC HD7S, with installedHSPL
  2. AT.How to find out what my version of bootloader (mattress)?
    ABOUT.On the off device, hold the volume down and turn it on, hold it until a 4-color screen appears. On line 2 above will be written version. For example SPL1.18
  3. AT.HSPL can be put only if the SPL is not more than 3.X, and I have 4.06 - what to do?
    ABOUT.First learnfrom which region is your devicethenfrom hereDownload and install off-firmware with the lowest first digits, for example RUU_Schubert_HTC_Europe_1.16 .401.01_Radio_5.51.09. 06a_22.30.50.09, and only then put HSPL.
  4. AT.Is it possible to make backup settings, etc. before the firmware?
    ABOUT.It is possible, but not everything is backed up. The programWPV App Data Backupcan dobackup settings/ save third-party programs and games.
    The installation files of programs and games store on your computer. Contacts are backed up when synchronizing with Hotmail automatically. SMS 'ki can not be reserved yet
  5. AT.All purchased programs will fly off or how can everything be restored?
    ABOUT.Programs purchased by you will not be lost if you log in from the same Live-ID
  6. AT.Is it possible to remove American holidays from the calendar (like Columbus Day, etc.) and fasten our Russian ones?
    ABOUT.Can solutionhere
  7. AT.What program to install programs (.xap)?
    ABOUT.The programMultiple Xap Installer
  8. AT.When you click on the "Search" button, the browser is launched, how to return the normal search engine?
    ABOUT.Settings ->Region + Language ->Browser and search language ->English (US)

List of changes
Version 3.0

Version 3.1

Version 3.2

Version 3.3

Version 3.4

Previous versions

Post has been editedZloy pryanik - 07.08.12, 21:18

Rep: (771)
Zloy Pryanik
Interested in a few things
1) Can I upgrade via Zune?
2) Version build and radio
3) For the future, put the forum homepagesavagemessiahzine.com: D

Rep: (2)
I put this firmware normal flight, but TouchXplorer is not put at least kill

DM_FARK,
Is it possible to update - I do not know, while there are no updates)
The version of Bill 7720.68 - made on the basis of off-euro proshi.
There is no radio there yet, I will sip the last version in the next version)
I'll make a home page, ok :)
vviikk
I will dig the reason :)

Rep: (611)
vviikk
Zloy Pryanik
TouchXplorer does not work on the official Mango firmware, on the basis of which this one was created!

Rep: (10)
On T-Mobile (American), no one tried to put?

shalaj
Who cares? To install, you need HSPL, and with it you do not have a delusional device :))
PS If you are so interested, then I also have T-Mobile (American) B)

Firmware in the cap!
List of changes
Added tweaks
Sewn the last radio
Removed some standard htts programs (who needs them, download from the market)
Put the HTC Hub with HTC Omega (Radar)
In the settings there are new menu items - learn :)
And the little things ...

Post has been editedZloy pryanik - 23.09.11, 22:52

Rep: (0)
Tell me, I bought a phone with already installed 7714 DTF, 16GB, O2, can I put your firmware on it and what pitfalls can I expect?

akupr
You can install, since you already have dft, then you do not need to put xspl / rspl, just flash it)

Can I have another question? :)
All purchased programs will fly off or how can everything be restored?

Rep: (1085)
All purchased programs will fly off or how can everything be restored?

Programs purchased by you will not be lost if you log in from the same Live-ID.

Thank!

Tried, issues ERROR [262]: UPDATE ERROR
What am I doing wrong is interesting ...

Post has been editedakupr - 24.09.11, 17:09

akupr
ERROR [262]: UPDATE ERROR
This error occurs during the ROM upgrade process. If it occurs, restart the device (soft-reset) and run the RUU again. The firmware process should continue. If the communicator does not load after the soft reset, enter it into bootloader mode and run RUU
P.S. Do not update the firmware in the market: HTC Hub, sound enhancement, and courtesy sensors - they are the newest, they are not even in the market, so he thinks that they are old :)

Post has been editedZloy pryanik - 24.09.11, 21:21

Thanks for the advice. As for the error, I immediately read on the forum, but I stubbornly crashes to 0% update.
And you can still nubovskiy question: what programs should be installed on your computer for a successful firmware? Maybe I just do not have a program installed, I'm trying to torment the phone for the first time :)

akupr
Maybe downloaded crooked? Are you sewing through a mattress or Windows? look in the mattress about xspl written? there must be something like Cotulla HSPL 3.01 ....

Post has been editedRomaN - 25.09.11, 14:55
Reason for editing: +1 by akupr

SPL-1.23.33350.0
Is it from the wrong opera? :)

akupr
Nah :) you need to betHSPL for WP7 based HTC devices
And then I ask to roll :)

Rep: (78)
Why is it that the main Htc Hub does not display information

sibkor54
The version is still crooked .. are you talking about where the clock is at the top, and below them the cities with the weather? if yes, then on that page it shows the weather only according to your location ... but you can see the city you need with the weather, you can fix it as a hub on the desktop;

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/05/20, 21:44