> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Club owners devices on OS Maemo / MeeGo / Sailfish | MMSClub

Rep: (488)
MMSClub

Club owners devices on OS Maemo / MeeGo / Sailfish

Maemo / MeeGo >> Discussion devices >> Programs>> Games>> Embellishments >> Firmware >>
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

HOW to become a MEMBER of the club!?

Club members
Those who want to join the club - GET UP!

archive
  1. vertyogo Nokia N900 Nokia N950
  2. leonidy-85 Nokia N900 and Nokia N810
  3. hxka Nokia N900
  4. flashgc Nokia N900
  5. Niko2040 Nokia N900
  6. Pocket paul Nokia N900
  7. Nubskiller Nokia N900 and Nokia N9
  8. IMEI Nokia N9
  9. maxn810 Nokia N900
  10. kolsys Nokia N9
  11. lastsky Nokia N9
  12. maxwarez Nokia N9
  13. Sanis Nokia N900
  14. Zchtec Nokia N9
  15. andjei Nokia N9
  16. vic5 Nokia N9
  17. Amarr Nokia N900
  18. yura12345671 Nokia N9
  19. Alexxxl Nokia N9
  20. Kirik777 Nokia N9
  21. serenitatis Nokia N9
  22. delirious Nokia N9
  23. W2010 Nokia N9
  24. Liho-odnoglazoe Nokia N9
  25. Aharus Nokia N9
  26. ST1G Nokia N900
  27. Craig_Mabbitt Nokia N9
  28. rudag Nokia N9
  29. Oleg565 Nokia N9
  30. G.E.O. Nokia N900
  31. zusicks438 Nokia N900
  32. ant1cr
  33. dukeunreal Nokia N900
  34. katarn88 Nokia N9
  35. ne0nix Nokia N9
  36. Mr.Sego - Nokia N9
  37. wdream - Nokia N9
  38. ivarin - Nokia N9andNokia N900
  39. mcsokrat - Nokia N9
  40. Burnmealive - Nokia N9
  41. Birzha - Nokia N9
  42. peopless - Nokia N9
  43. Ancelad - Nokia N9
  44. AlisNSiB - Nokia N9
  45. timonsyz - Nokia N9
  46. nick_stokes - Nokia N900
  47. Tyler_ - Nokia N9
  48. 735727 - Nokia N9
  49. berrybear - Nokia N9
  50. Foste - Nokia N9
  51. Eyd_Ennuard - Nokia N9
  52. jewrt - Nokia N9
  53. Harmattan - Nokia N9
  54. buldoser67 - Nokia N9
  55. Khantimirov - Nokia N9
  56. Herflaber - Nokia N9
  57. serenya_2000 - Nokia N900
  58. vasil32 - Nokia N900
  59. Supersky - Nokia N900
  60. sergen79 - Nokia N9
  61. Mishanya77 - Nokia N9
  62. klaider - Nokia N9
  63. goll.cska - Nokia N9
  64. 6yKBa - Nokia N9
  65. Ernar777 - Nokia N900
  66. vit375 - Nokia N950 (rare)
  67. alperets - Nokia N9
  68. 448 - Nokia N9
  69. iZecu - Nokia N9
  70. alex3594 - Nokia N9
  71. anarhist0819 - Nokia N9
  72. driverfreeman - Nokia N9
  73. wickedsten- jolla
  74. Ex de majare - Nokia N9
  75. Mr.Dinky - Nokia N9
  76. Bloodyfoxy - Jolla
  77. amigo157 - Nokia N9
  78. Garry_Milton - Nokia N9
  79. Dskeza - Jolla
  80. arsevka - Nokia N900
  81. babuh - Jolla

Manual
  1. Alexxxl

Attached Image
useful links

Attached Image

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 11.09.17, 16:52

Rep: (338)
The people are annealed, 1.7GHz

Attached Image

Rep: (57)
Winstrol @ 6.4.10, 14:34*
Fortunately, there is a way to return the standard firmware of the processor.

I'm afraid if it burns, then you will not have time to change the core. : D

MeeGo 1.0 videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdulMtEMnN8...amp;feature=sub

The interface of the mobile phone looks a bit awkward. I hope the manufacturers will write their shell.

Rep: (0)
Hey. There is a question about the software. Is there any rules for reading doc formats? & txt. ? plus read djvu.

Something like AbiWord can fit. TXT reads fbreader (if you just need to read)
for djvu pdf like there is Evince

Sabzh owners tell me how to playflush ?
If not difficult to visit the sitehttp://www.bbc.co.uk/russian/ .
Is the video or audio opening?
Just for me the important point is whether he loses videos from such sites.
Thank you in advance!

Rep: (13)
aleksey093812,
Yes, well played.

Rep: (1)
Hello. Can you please tell me how on-nine with online flash games? Will you be able to play in the same mail.ru?
thank

Rep: (89)
It will succeed, flash support is good.

Spring-, according to rumors, Maemo 6 will not, there will be some hybrid of Moblin and Maemo, called MeeGo, a joint project of Intel and Nokia. According to rumors, the device on MeeGo will be called Nokia N9, when it is not known. Do not expect two cores and a high resolution display.
MeeGo can already be put on the N900, but it is very cheese and not very usable. But as far as I know, it does not look like Nokia’s future MeeGo hybrid, i.e. differs at least in the interface.

2. Maya will not catch up with Android by the amount of software, on Android software is 100 times more. Another thing is that the amount of good software for Android is about the same as under Maemo. Personally, I think that software for Maemo is much more functional than for Android, since based on computer software. Well, under Android a lot more games.

Just the same, 99 percent of the software under Maemo is free, unlike Android, and of course there is a free editor of office Word / Exel documents, there is also a paid one.

In general, if you need games, ryushechki and interfaces, then take Android. If the computer is interesting in your pocket and there really is a need for it, then take the N900.

Crazand @ 12/31/2010 08:05*
Nokia N9 will be called when it is not known. Do not expect two cores and a high resolution display.
MeeGo can already be put on the N900, but it is very cheese and not very usable. But as far as I know, it does not look like Nokia’s future MeeGo hybrid, i.e. differs at least in the interface.

2. Maya will not catch up with Android by the amount of software, on Android software is 100 times more. Another thing is that the amount of good software for Android is about the same as under Maemo. Personally, I think that software for Maemo is much more functional than for Android, since based on computer software. Well, under Android a lot more games.

Just the same, 99 percent of the software under Maemo is free, unlike Android, and of course there is a free editor of office Word / Exel documents, there is also a paid one.

In general, if you need games, ryushechki and interfaces, then take Android. If the computer is interesting in your pocket and there really is a need for it, then take the N900.

I just wanted to ask a question: what to take for work - Milestone or N900? And in this message I saw the answer. I'm not interested in flashing, I need functionality.
Thank!

Post has been editedfatfrumos - 05.01.11, 21:23

Another question: is it possible to install a Double Gis on the N900?

The company Myriad announced its development - the Dalvik virtual machine (which is used in the Android system) for Maemo / Meego. The application is called Alien Dalvik and allows any application for Android natively run on any linux-based system (so far only officially declared support for N900 / Maemo / Meego, then the rest will be added). In this android-program will look like any other, start from the standard menu and in general to be closely integrated with Qt freymovorkom (which at the current PR1.3, is known to work fine).
The official demo of this miracle will be at the Mobile World Congress 2011 conference in Barcelona, ​​February 14-17. A little later, the program should appear on sale.

I want to note that this is not a hacker piece, but a serious project (I hope, with the support and approval of Google - although not a word about it yet), the purpose of which is to extend Android software to an even greater number of devices.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXWEyKjwk2g

Rep: (27)
MeeGo to everyone! LOL, do not make me laugh, you might think that there is a red cross around. You can't earn on it. So thousands of these will not be.

I remember youarguedthat the Nokia N9 will not.

look at the date of the post. That was exactly the case at that time (and for the next six months).

As far as I know, was. In the N950 version with 512 mb last summer. However, what to argue with you ..

Is your N950 / N9 on MeeGo? not.

In the understanding of the majority of consumers and the brand, yes.
In the sense of API too.

You for the CEO got the N950.

Again you say that you do not know.

Now finished.

Post has been editedkirikch - 25.09.11, 22:44

Okay, let's talk. To the moderators, please: separate the fludilku.

vertyogo @ 09/26/2011, 00:52*
Yes, and the N950 was absent, progul on the N900.

What is missing on the N900? What are you talking about?
In Nokia, there was a piece of hardware corresponding to N9 / N950.
I had a conversation with Sergey Balandin from FRUCT, a former Nokia employee.
One of the people who are trustworthy.

Api is not there for me. Megoy is not exactly the kind of api that is promoted.

ThereAPI MeeGo plus its.
And once again, do not need to say that you do not know.

everywhere declared himself using other people's work

Read the code, it is in the public domain, the license GPL 3. Find not mine - blow wherever you want.
And once again, do not need to say that you do not know.

getting on hand N950

Publicly offered it for use to those who wish to develop.

Maybe you can become a curator here - you can throw links to your site in greater numbers instead of answers.

While it was on the case and on the sources, where was the copy-paste.
Tell someone hurt. Then I can not appear here.

And for your understanding. Being a curator (moderator / administrator) in most cases is not an additional privilege, but a huge pile of personal time eaten.

Post has been editedkirikch - 26.09.11, 00:21
Reason for editing: Added prooflink.

Rep: (883)
The guys finish the quarters. We do not have such a massive OS that sorts users. With all understanding who is where the admin is, if we have met on the forum, we communicate without ranks, help each other and users, and it is advisable to explain here on the forum that users would not search all over the Internet in search of truth. What we do not have will finish gradually.

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 26.09.11, 13:15

Rep: (149)
and I ;)
n900)

Rep: (883)
vertyogo,
wow23,
Taken, we go are located, but first we help with the opening of the club:
Attached Image

There are four of us, but we are in vests, so we'll celebrate this thing with beer
Attached Image

By the way, if we share something on the forum, I think we need a section for programming? Likekirikch I have collected some bad software, maybe someone else has a lot of programming questions. In general, all sorts of thoughts about the section on programming ...
And in general we make plans for conquering the world, why is so little known about Maemo / MeeGo, and what will happen after the end of N9 sales? Are there any companies who will release communicators on this OS?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 21:44