Antenna for WI-FI | [Hand-made] [how-to] talk, choice, do yourself

Rep: (1979)

useful links

Post has been editedstp101 - 16.07.19, 11:52

Rep: (2)
Hi all, Loco operates in router mode pppoe on how to prevent access to certain sites

And yet, maybe someone he uses alternative firmware with more functional tools?

Rep: (355)
There is no such functionality, and there are no alternatives.
Use another router, but only as a transport Loco Bridge

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon, planning to make linkup from the apartment (about marked with a black dot in the photo) with two nanostation loco m2. We think not to put on the street, so as not to bother with lightning protection, a distance slightly less than 300 meters. Reflect on what channel width to expose high-quality transmission of 100Mbit / c (in the flat rate for 300Mbps / s from DOM.RU). Traffic on the street median and quite often passing trucks. Will all these nuances interfere bandwidth 30mhz or 40mhz?
terrain
Attached Image
Attached Image

EXBl @ 25.03.20, 17:32*
Reflect on what channel width to expose high-quality transmission of 100Mbit / c (in the flat rate for 300Mbps / s from DOM.RU).

From my experience in 2.4 you can not pass 100 Mbps due to prohibitively large number of other APs (not likely to be less than 100 units in network browsing).
speed will be above 40 MHz, but 50 Mbps is stable not
affecting in any way the machine will not be affected by the neighboring windows and the neighboring houses in the private sector and WiFi at a gas station in the middle

Post has been editedplyrvt - 25.03.20, 18:38

plyrvt @ 25.03.20, 20:37*
you can not pass 100 Mbps due to prohibitively large number of other AP

How about loco m5 to clean 5GHz? Access points with a range of less, and most of the people in our area quite lazy to yourself to buy the equipment they use what they offer provider

EXBl @ 25.03.20, 19:27*
How about loco m5 to clean 5GHz? Access points with a range of less, and most of the people in our area quite lazy to yourself to buy the equipment they use what they offer provider

there and up to 150 Mbps without any problems, the range is very clean. TD even if rarely make it to the very weak near the house difficult to catch (on the verge of intuition)

plyrvt @ 26.03.20, 0:09*
very clean range

It has turned into this a problem with the law?

Rep: (78)
EXBl @ 26.03.20, 08:57*
It has turned into this a problem with the law?

if the equipment is certified what problems can arise?

segerist @ 26.03.20, 18:40*
if the equipment is certified what problems can arise?

It is that it is expressly prohibited by law. weapons, explosives and TV transmitters - also subject to mandatory certification. from the fact that goods are certified - it does not mean that everyone who has bought such a product has the right to turn it on

plyrvt @ 26.03.20, 19:58*
It is that it is expressly prohibited by law. weapons, explosives and TV transmitters - also subject to mandatory certification. from the fact that goods are certified - it does not mean that everyone who has bought such a product has the right to turn it on

and which output then?
contact the office having litsnziyu for telecommunications services?

* segerist , Poidee can buy permission to use the frequency range, well or carefully hidden network that hardly happens successfully, although there seems to have the certain transmitter power, are allowed. I really hope that here at a frequency of 5 GHz to disturb no one

EXBl @ 26.03.20, 23:20*
poidee can buy permission to use the frequency band

Yes
and how much it costs?
at or carefully concealed network

hide the radio emission can not be
although there seems to have that certain power transmitter, which allowed

Yes, everyday "vayfay" 100 mW
I really hope that here at a frequency of 5 GHz to disturb no one

in my village, and no one is 2.4
except me and a neighbor :)

* segerist I wrote that hide the network is unlikely to succeed. Just originally it was about my situation where I have a 3 point 2.4 to Lukoil in the middle of the path and 20+ from neighboring windows, wondering if I have previously attached a screenshot with the card and visibility conditions

* EXBl,
+ You have there, "aim" should be between birches on the 5 GHz IMHO between lush foliage only complicate Us
but the experiment could answer all the questions

* segerist , About the trees, if this year the government of finally kroniruyut, then no problems.

EXBl @ 27.03.20, 05:48*
about the trees, if this year the government of finally kroniruyut, then no problems.

It will be fine of course
but in any case it would be useful to conduct an experiment, install and test the
earn - well, I bought
does not work - and think back on
These nanosteysheny can ask for a couple of days of testing?

Post has been editedsegerist - 27.03.20, 10:02

300 meter full-LOS nothing to experiment. "Maybe" when it is 3 km away, and near-LOS

Without a license are allowed to use only within the buildings, closed industrial and warehouse areas,

plyrvt @ 27.03.20, 10:12*
Without a license are allowed to use only within the buildings, closed industrial and warehouse areas,

In other words, anyone who bought a pair nanosteyshenov and washed linkup - the offender, with all the "attendant"

Rep: (1)
that I doubt it!

lunin.78 @ 05.04.20, 14:58*
that I doubt it!

in what
why (arguments)?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/03/20, 8:13