Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Making cartoons!

Description:
Description from the market:
Animating touch - this is an animation editor in which you can create short cartoons with the participation of given characters. What use can it have on the phone? Here are a few ideas:
* Self-made greeting card with a situational roller
* Production of cartoons in field conditions
* The manual on the basics of animation for children (or another way to take them for a while)
Instead of drawing an animation frame by frame, you specify only the key positions of objects on the stage, the rest is generated automatically.
List of available features:
* 3 built-in models
* Dynamic addition / removal of characters and objects.
* 2 editing modes: you can move as individual nodal points, and move and rotate the object completely.
* Speech bubbles (speech bubbles)
* Displaying the skeleton of the previous frame for accurate positioning (onion skinning)
* Customizable animation speed and scene size
* Customizable background
* Sets of items that can be attached to characters (weapons, hats, etc.)
* Export animation to video

Animators Club Animating Touch
How to bypass the confirmation that you are over 14 years old to unlock a new scene
Mods for extra things

Russian interface: Yes

Developer: ZALIVKA MOBILE
Homepage: http://jeck-landin.blogspot.com/
Google Play: https://market.android.com/details?id=ru.jecklandin.stickman

Download:
version 1.37 Full Animating Touch (Post XAKERART # 55776243)

Past versions

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 14.08.17, 19:51
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (148)
2.2.2 application is not installedabout :-(
Threat from the market fell without problems

ZZY Super prog +
ZZZY my first cartoon: rofl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=032Qd2pjN_s

ZZZZY Added a working APK and VideoPlugin
Attached fileanimated_torch.apk(1.29 MB)

Attached filevideoplugin.apk(2.36 MB)

Post has been editedZmey2010 - 12.09.11, 12:01
Reason for editing: Added working apk and video plugin

Rep: (1)
Motorola defy CyanogenMod7 2.3.4
"Unable to install" (((It would be interesting to play))

Rep: (2)
m_shams try this apk Attached fileAnimatingTouch.apk (1.29 MB)

Rep: (5)
On the Samsung Galaxy S Captivate - works on URA. It’s a long time to create (if you want to do something worthwhile), it would certainly not hurt a crooked version of the program. Who would buy

Rep: (719)
Well, the same on the PC, the animation is created: lol: then I think about something: D

Rep: (42)
I bought, but nothing was added. When you try to add, say, an apple climbs Unlock this scene ->You have already purchased this item, or the purchase is still pending.

Bought in the morning. What is the trouble? Other programs are bought normally.

Rep: (81)
Cherepets @ 09/15/2011, 00:16*
or thepurchase is still pending .

purchase is still pending
Maybe more money did not reach: unsure:
In any case, askdeveloperIn lichku, on the forum he was registered

Rep: (27)
Hmmm ... Guys, do you have any animation experience at all? Just a question for those who drew. Or are there really such limited opportunities?

Sneakyjoe application and is designed for those who have no experience or who just want to have fun. If you want to do more serious animation, it is better to do it on the desktop (:

Overcame myself. Put. Yes guys, sorry. Prog sucks. I did not find (did not look for) the ability to adjust the length between key frames. You can not change the length of the limbs and body in imitation volume. Only 2d. Only one size. : rofl:
All the same, flash for such purposes is more convenient though more difficult.

Post has been editedSneakyjoe - 19.09.11, 21:00

Rep: (4)
SneakyJoe @ 09/19/2011, 21:41*
Overcame myself. Put. Yes guys, sorry. Prog sucks. I did not find (did not look for) the ability to adjust the length between key frames. You can not change the length of the limbs and body in imitation volume. Only 2d. Only one size. : rofl:
All the same, flash for such purposes is more convenient though more difficult.

Download Stick Fighter in the market, there you can change the length (size) of the limbs, the color of the little men (objects), only there are few objects, and there will be no 3D graphic artists for a long time, if they are

DOCin @ 09/21/2011, 19:21*
Download Stick Fighter in the market, there you can change the length (size) of the limbs, the color of the little men (objects), only there are few objects, and there will be no 3D graphic artists for a long time, if they are

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.b...=also_installed
Prefer frame by frame. It is somehow familiar. But on the small screen of the phone to do this - slide down.

Post has been editedSneakyjoe - 21.09.11, 21:53

Here is my creation)

What is the difference between a free version and a paid one?
Maybe you should find out who has the right card from friends)

Post has been editedproblemsa - 22.09.11, 00:02

Rep: (804)
problemsa,
More items, export without watermarks. But there is no separate apk with the full version in nature, the full version is purchased from the application itself.

Well, now I’m getting everything I wanted to the body and see what’s where. Maybe buy) Interesting thing after all. Today, a friend on the experiment showed his cartoons - I laughed heartily :)

Rep: (4)
SneakyJoe @ 09/21/2011, 10:52 PM*
Quote (DOCin @ 09/21/2011, 19:21) *

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.b...=also_installed
Prefer frame by frame. It is somehow familiar. But on the small screen of the phone to do this - slide down.

Ummm, arazve stik fayter not pokadrovschina? Stick fighter I like more, but there is no full version

Rep: (3)
Prog is great! I also bought for $ 1.50, but the only thing that upsets is that you can’t draw anything yourself, just paste the blanks from those offered by the program itself.
I hope that the developers will add the possibility of drawing in the next versions.

Trukach Yes, there are such plans

Rep: (0)
Bought a great program! But there is a problem: I started to do the cartoon saved (I decided to continue later), but it does not open :( wildfire s.
Does anyone know an analogue on the BB, so that everything is also just there? :)

Post has been editedAzamat-87 - 22.09.11, 22:18

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/08/19 16:15