> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Acer Iconia A100 / A101 Tab - Discussion
Did you have a marriage?
Marriage or not marriage
Yes, it was. SC solved all the questions. [ 203 ] ** [20,84%]
Yes, but it doesn’t affect work much [ 173 ] ** [17,76%]
No, no, and thank God. [ 570 ] ** [58,52%]
What type of marriage was it?
There was no marriage [ 536 ] ** [55,03%]
Screen sticking issue [ 121 ] ** [12,42%]
The problem with the internal memory (white inscription Acer) [ 124 ] ** [12,73%]
Problem with connectors (HDMI, 3.5 mm headphones) [ 58 ] ** [5,95%]
Another kind of problem. [ 136 ] ** [13,96%]
Total votes: 974

Rep: (411)
DiscussionAcer Iconia A100 / A101 Tab
PictureAcer Iconia A100 / A101 Tab
Description A100 | Description A101 | Discussion | Firmware пїЅ | Embellishments пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ

This topic discusses:
  • The overall work of the tablet, the problems of functioning, marriage.
  • Work programs installed on the tablet by default
  • Application compatibility, links to useful software

This topic is not discussed:
  • Accessories, covers, films, styluses. For this there isseparate topic .
  • Buying and selling devices.
  • Firmware problems, cyclorebuts, installation of custom firmware
  • Programs and games.

Utility

Frequently Asked Questions!

K
Theme needs a curator! Those interested can leave a request here:I want to be curator.
Pay attention to the requirements for candidates in the topic header!

Before asking a question, readFAQ!

Post has been editedjenibek - 26.02.17, 01:48
Reason for editing: announcement of curator

Rep: (12)
Well, Lord.
Yesterday I bought this tablet. I'm very happy.
So far, unfortunately, I have not downloaded anything, because I could not connect to my home WiFi.

Post has been editedilyuha1108 - 30.08.12, 16:31
Reason for editing: Poll

Rep: (2)
Share your impressions! I would like to know the specifications :)

Rep: (1)
how many operatives?

Rep: (4)
finally appeared owners of this miracle!
Please answer the questions:
1) Battery? 7.4 or all the same 3.6 volts, read somewhere that people argued) How much battery is enough?
2) The system itself (maybe something lags, can the device defects?!
3) Price, where bought!?

And I would very much like a small video reviewer, interface, speed of work, video music playback, and everything that is shown in video reviews)

a admins typo in the title of the topic! correct 501 to 101 !!!

I took it to my granddaughter as a gift, decided to put on games and readers from a c-card. I installed the ES File Explorer from the market, but he does not see the disk. Players and music and movies with her reading, and how to install the program, how to make a root? I'm shocked.

in the error description think
1. I personally went into the settings in the information about the device and it was written there that the RAM is 1 gig, and here in the description 512 MB.
2. There are two batteries; 1530 x 2 is written on the package.
3. I did not find a USB host on it, there is just a USB.

Post has been editedwolfdreamm - 07.09.11, 07:50

Rep: (0)
is there gps or not. is very important

is there gps or not. is very important

there is

it is a pity that there is no usb host :(

Rep: (400)
Idolbone @ 09/07/2011, 09:22*
I installed the ES File Explorer from the market, but he does not see the disk. Players and music and movies with her reading, and how to install the program, how to make a root? I'm shocked.

normally mounted in mnt / external_sd, but ES did not see her ... Ruta 3.2 yet, but will in the near future, since the month of its full yuzaet female half of my family ... What about 3G connectivity whistle and other things, too early to say, similar to the A500's not to the point that a well 3.0 3.1 does not have a gut for 3.2 ... well except runoff USB firewood for him until there is nothing, so the ADB to assist ... in the rest of the working machine .. . wireless modules pretty confident ... and big minuses, rather weak battery on my personal samsa Taba somewhere about 5 hours of active life compared with tabom nothing (and it is clear tegra2 not single-core cortex) by two-thirds ... very ... slippery, Mark, and susceptible to scratches ... quite inappropriately touch button house, that and strive to work in the dark against accidental operation

I wonder when the version A101 in stores appear? And how much will it cost?
How in terms of GPS-navigator? It makes sense to buy, then to use and as a navigator? Or is the navigator better separately?

Rep: (5)
How many lives? And what about movies? If you watch TV shows, then how many seasons are enough?

Rep: (0)
Wolfdreamm @ 09/07/2011, 08:45*
2. There are two batteries; 1530 x 2 is written on the package.

Like this? Are they interchangeable? Maybe you mean this - "Number of Cells 2-cell"

Generally with the descriptions of the characteristics of this device trouble: (
Here are the options:

RAM 512, 1024
GPS is, no
USB microUSB, microUSB and USB host
ACCUM 1530, 1350
WEIGHT 380,410,450

On off. A site with memory is not clear, not a word about GPS.

Who has already bought, write plz., Exact har-ki.

Rep: (5)
Saw in the store.
From seen:
1. There is a GPS, on the device itself a label is pasted.
2. Plastic completely. The edges fit badly.
3. The screen is not impressed. In my opinion the usual TN. But for 7 inches basically enough.
4. Speakers on one side.
5. Two cameras, but skype does not yet support the front camera in android 3.2.
6. Battery - 1530mAh is written on the box.
But despite everything left a positive impression. The form seemed comfortable. It is convenient to hold with one hand, the brush does not strain.
Hardware lock screen rotation.
Stops only the amount of memory - 8Gb and no cover.

Post has been editedvvivanov - 07.09.11, 12:30

What is the screen coverage? Will it be a scratch?

Rep: (400)
Idolbone @ 09/07/2011, 14:17*
What is the screen coverage? Will it be a scratch?

For the month of yuzanya without a cover, there are no scratches on the screen, but the back cover is like a dash: D ... the matrix is ​​really TN and my samsa really loses in the corners and in color rendering ...

Rep: (3)
Does it have a sd card slot?

Rep: (12)
I, in principle, have already painted everything, but the message has gone somewhere: (
Well, in general, for me everything here has already written. I personally have a normal battery until I have tested it, but at school there are 8 lessons, for those that need to sit out stupidly I use it (about half), it turns out about five hours with Wi-Fi, it did not die. Tomorrow I'll see how much.
However, toys eat a lot. But, basically, the display eats - 88%, writes.
Here is the fact that it is so glossy - for me minus the most serious. Already scratched the back post :(
And so, I put the emulator nintendo 64 and enjoy. Good lord, I didn't buy PSP.

RAM about 600 megabytes, he wrote to me. Well, I had 256 on my computer six months ago, no stranger. Although, I think, these are behind my eyes - I had three parallel jumps from Market, Youtube, Nintendo 64 emulator, Frukthorzalka, Angri Berds, browser with four tabs - I wrote that 200 megabytes is free;)
so that)

I hope that the post will be useful.

Rep: (7)
In principle, for such money, there are no 7-inch tablets with such parameters, well, there are not many shortcomings, but judge for yourself it should not be better than the flagship of the A500, otherwise they will overwhelm the market for themselves, and compared to other brands in the range from 9000 to 13000 it has no analogs yet! I ordered myself on Friday. And a bit of a strange fact that he has so far appeared only in chain stores like Svyaz ..... and White .......
I think the manufacturer is going the right way, that the first installments are given to networkers, because if any complaints will be exchanged or served in their service !!!
By the way, I looked at the cover-book on it, I will often use it for work, it seems I should get into it,
who is interested in a referencecase
But it seems like a normal revieweroverview

Post has been editedlabuda1976 - 07.09.11, 18:01

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/07/20, 21:05