> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Gaya3D Launcher | Another miuipodobny launcher

Rep: (1182)
Gaya3D Launcher
Version: 2012.06a

Last update of the program in the header:09.06.2012

Tags: llll launcher

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
miuipodobny launcher

Description:
Gaya3D Launcher brings distinctive style interface in Android. The interface is simple, fresh, beautiful, uses graphics hardware acceleration to provide maximum smoothness of the animation. Tired of complex organization desktops and heaps of unnecessary features and options? Go back to the simple, beautiful, smooth, licked modern pragmatic style. If vyshenapisannoe about you, Gaya is what you are looking for.

There is a tablet interface, Android 2.1-3.0 support. Video:
interactive backgrounds
Work tables
Widgets
Folders

Homepage: http://gaya3d.com/

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 2012.06a //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1767858/Gaya3D_Launcher_v2012.06a.apk
Russian version
Download from offsite
Past versions

Post has been editeddva974 - 13.04.17, 06:42
Reason for editing: Tags

Rep: (186)
Attached fileGaya3D_Launcher_201108a_01.apk(5.29 MB)
like newer

Rep: (1634)
When you start it with the shortcut it's executed but I decided to put it on the default and it hurt, because there is a constant error and the application has stopped, had to do hard.

Rep: (1311)
ssv56,
I could through adb uninstall and business-something

Rep: (15)
launcher is not bad, but few options

Rep: (1)
Interestingly enough, the maximum smoothness Valid! Potestit, let's see what happens next

Rep: (24)
class, the only one that prefer lpro! By the way at the beginning of the download in the upper left corner appears Note: the cursor? I have so. check people pliz. very interesting that one can get out of this

Rep: (144)
on the spark I did not go (

Rep: (483)
Looked up video space live wallpaper. : Ohmy: how many will eat a launcher !? If LauncherPRO some even call "glutton" who does not what does not eat! Even on my device.
Che is not written. Launcher certainly interesting and the author hand + of course, but does not put maybe I Minicoy(The battery is dead and so)

Rep: (114)
Damn, watched a video, really cool all launchers like twins, and the osobennyy.Vidzhety and wallpapers - this is something:! Shok: displays the time, be sure to postavlyu.A about zhor battery Duc is ... I'm not going to spend hours staring in the desktop.

Post has been editedANDRON781 - 06.09.11, 14:43

Rep: (285)
balu73 @ 06.09.2011, 9:40*
how many will eat a launcher !?

Personally, I did not notice much of a difference. Well, maybe just a little more than LPro. The unit I have a wonderful sleep with this launcher. For date it has took me no more than 15% charge with moderate use. I am pleased with: happy: A wallpaper really very beautiful :-)

Rep: (47)
on the hero constantly crashes at startup, what could be the Trouble ???

Rep: (377)
Russian version from me :savagemessiahzine.com:
If after installing the lost stock 3D wallpaper, uninstall and 2 folder in the root of Gaya and Gaya3D memory card and, in fact, re-install

Attached fileGaya3D_Launcher_201108a_01_RUS_by__just_smile_.zip(5.14 MB)

Post has been edited[just_smile] - 06.09.11, 20:17

Rep: (195)
My Optimus prog hung on cyclic reboot.

Rep: (23)
An5 @ 06.09.2011, 20:17*
My Optimus prog hung on cyclic reboot

And on my work, current brakes. The truth is I have not tried to correct, can something you can do ...

Rep: (0)
in the video there is more wallpapers ...... where to get them?)

Rep: (4)
there is a button for download in the selection of wallpaper, I called online

Rep: (285)
Hadzo, additional wallpapers available for download. However, their rather small, and almost all the light. IMHO, of course, but with this great looking dark launcher :-)

Rep: (75)
Perhaps all the new prog will write for the "fusion reactor" ... My dohlyachok-Huawei U8230 could not even open it, although established without problems. When opening - two seconds of black screen, then open GO launcher (although nothing is set by default).

Rep: (0)
I noticed about the third-party tab wallpaper .... I mean in addition to suggestions.
for instance with the planet, which responds to rotation prikosnoenie etc.

Rep: (6)
Launcher liked everything works super smoothly, have never seen such a smooth, but there are three points that I would like to change:
1.Uzh lot takes place! 19Mb, when transferring Titanium'om zaniment 13Mb.
2. Do not have enough support under the icons.
3.Nelzya change Dock.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 11:07