> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

LazyShopper | new functional shopping list

Rep: (1350)
Lazyshopper
Version: 3.03

Last update of the program in the header:27.01.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Functional shopping list in your smartphone.
Description
LazyShopper - a new functional application that lets you create and manipulate shopping lists to your smartphone. A distinctive feature of this application is easy to work with lists, the possibility of forming templates / recipes, extended functionality and work with groups of elements of the lists, nice and neat design, fine-tuning of the user. Large built-in dictionary catalog will allow you to accelerate the creation of lists. Using built-in widget you will always see the full information about the state of the lists, and reminders you will not miss important purchases.

Opportunities:
- Maintain an unlimited number of lists in three categories: active, pending, and templates;
- Ability to determine the list item with the following parameters: quantity, unit price (auto-complete the last entered), the person to which the purchase is made, the store where you want to make a purchase;
- Maintenance and modification of the custom dictionaries: goods, groups of goods, unit of measure, persons, shops.
- grouping list items by groups of goods, shops, persons;
- filtration of lists by different parameters;
- export and import of different ways of lists of lists;
- Manager bakap / restore the production database;
- color schemes;
- the state of the widget shopping lists showing the number of non purchased goods and the number of active reminders;
- reminders about upcoming purchases;
- work with bar codes;
- the ability to disable persons, stores, prices;
- functional cloud products supporting Sliding;
- the ability to quickly edit the prices and count in the list of goods through the Sliding;
- widget supportConvenient time
- Support for voice input;new
- Support for the item selection list Sliding;new
- Support for external widget LazyShopper Widgets;new
- the ability to put the application on the memory card;new
- help system;new
- the ability to install a database other than the current locale;new
- Ukrainian localization;new

Viper labsin application testing and valuable suggestions;
kanuafor the quality of Ukrainian localization;
How to work with the application: here
Video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y8cgnvqTbM

Developer: LazyCat Software
Homepage: http://lazycatsoftware.blogspot.com/
Android Market: market: // search q = pname:? com.begemota.lazyshopper
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.b...ota.lazyshopper
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0061S9BNW
The paid version without advertising onYandex.Store: $0.99
Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes
Widget: No, Outer widget: LazyShopper Widgets
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+)

Current version: 3.03
Download: Attached fileLazyShopper3.03.apk (1.15 MB)

Changes in version 3.03:
- bug fixes;

Widget LazyShopper Widgets (updated 03.01.2013)
Download: Attached fileLazyShopperWidgets1_1.apk (106.67 KB)

Widget LazyShopperWidgets v1.1
I want to introduce a new widget for LazyShopper.
When installing the application will be available 2 widget: the old and the new 1x1 4x2 ++
For versions Android>3.0 4x2 widget can reach height (long tap on the widget)

widget type:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

tap the icon on the left-top - the challenge of active listings
tap the icon on the right-top - the addition of a new product in the tech. list
icon at the bottom - to list the available active listings
widget settings allow you to change the font size to show or hide the purchased products in tech. list, and show / hide the quantity and price for the item list.

To validate the widget you need an updated version of LazyShopper not lower ver2.7 (see. In the subject header).

Past versions
Version: 3.02 Attached fileLazyShopper3_02.apk (1.22 MB)

Version: 3.01 Attached fileLazyShopper3_01.apk (1.22 MB)

version: 3.0 Attached fileLazyShopper3_0.apk (1.22 MB)

version: 2.9 Attached fileLazyShopper2_9.apk (1.25 MB)

version: 2.8 Attached fileLazyShopper2_8.apk (1.07 MB)

version: 2.5 Attached fileLazyShopper2_5.apk (915.24 KB)

Version: 2.1 Attached fileLazyShopper2_1.apk (863.4 KB)

Version: 2.07 Attached fileLazyShopper2_07.apk (863.71 KB)

version: 2.06 Attached fileLazyShopper2_06.apk (854.26 KB)

version: 2.05 Attached fileLazyShopper2_05.apk (826.31 KB)

version: 2.04 Attached fileLazyShopper2_04.apk (824.03 KB)

version: 2.02 Attached fileLazyShopper2_02.apk (824 kb)

version: 2.0 Attached fileLazyShopper2.apk (824.07 KB)

version: 1.91 [Attachment = "1221711: LazyShopper1_91.apk"]

Change history
Changes in version: 3.0
- Android 4.x ready;
- a global design change (detailed drawing elements support HDPI devices);
- Support for voice input when adding a new item lists (. I also support not only the names but also the quantity of the goods Speak the name and quantity - and the application recognizes it). When the election results can be added directly to the list (tap on an item) or cause an edit window with tech. selection result (tap on the icon to the right of the element))
- Sliding support selection list item. Now for the deletion from the list of goods neohodim slaydirg left on the element. Sliding right to left - fast editing of quantity and price;
- Support vibration deletion list element (optional settings);
- Operating system of export / import lists via SMS;
- Support for external widget LazyShopper Widgets;
- the ability to put the application on the memory card;
- a lot of small (and not only) bug fixes
- help system;
- the ability to install a database other than the current locale (Settings-Install localized DB);
- step 0.1 to count from interval from 0 to 1;
- Ukrainian localization;

Changes in version 2.5
- version without advertising;
- a new item settings "Prefix for bakap names and export lists";
- bakap / restore a database in the cloud (so far only dropbox, the list of supported systems will increase)
- export / import lists to / from the cloud (using a common ACC in the cloud);
- the name of the element in the list is no longer cut off;
hint: for the exchange of lists between multiple smartphones (Export / Import) use a common account in the cloud (dropbox). Use prefixes for identification.

Changes in version 2.1
- version without advertising;
- bugfix updates widget "Best Time";
- bug fixes;

Changes in version: 2.07
- Support for adding a new list item in the widget "Best Time";
- preserving the previous state of the person and the store when a new (next) element of the list;
- bug fixes;

version: 2.06
- Dutch localization;
- "smart" search (query "ink wine" returns "red wine")
- the ability to add the same products with the various comments in the current list;
- Increase the size of the field of data entry;
- bug fixes;

version: 2.05
- widget supportConvenient time
- the preservation of the price of goods in the directory using the "fast" edit price list;
- Ability to set count of characters to groups of goods in the cloud (in the settings);
- Added a very large font for cloud products (for tablets);
- bug fixes;

version: 2.02
- bug fixes;

Version: 2.01
- correct work in Android 1.6;
- autosubstitution case independent;

version: 2.0
- New functional cloud products supporting 3 Sliding screens, filter products by the following criteria: the most commonly used, according to the first letter, the group of goods. Perhaps on / off in the settings screens, as well as an indication of the start of the screen;
- Sliding opportunity in the list of goods for quick installation count and price of goods. In the settings you can return to a simple list if this option is redundant to you;
- a new feature for entering numerical data (price, quantity);
- the ability to turn on / off the price for the whole application;
- New Bole presentable buttons;
- new application icon;
- resolved bugs with widget

version: 1.9
- mode of the manual recording of tech. listed in the directory of goods (double tap on the list, is shown in the presence of at least one "manual" record);
- Select from the list using the directories (functional expansion);
- the grocery list shows the value of the position in view count: Quantity * price;
- Changed some design elements (icons in the input fields);
- the directory of goods available for editing the final price of goods used;
- bug fixes;

version: 1.8
- Added work with bar codes;
- change of design elements;
- bug fixes;

version: 1.6
- Added new theme iLazy;
- change of design elements;

version: 1.5
- version available in the market, the digital signature is changed;
- bug fixes and design changes

Version: 1.4
- You can now set reminders on lists. Available as when entering a new / edit the list, and from the context menu (long tap on the list). In the settings option appeared "Clean reminder when you click";
- Widget showing the number of purchased products not (red box) and the number of reminders to date (green flag). Number of purchased products are not taken from the list of "Active" tab are;
- Thumbnail display / hide all elements of the list (if you have set "Hide the purchased goods") is now shown only if there are no goods purchased;
- Fixed screen tugging at AutoInput items in the list;
- the application version is displayed correctly;

version: 1.3.1
- New theme is "Dark".
- Increased height of title and footer for a more comfortable use of buttons on them.
- "Hide bought" Added an option to the current list, the button located at the top right, enable / disable items that are marked as purchased.
- Measure Selection lists, people, shops when entering a new element of the goods and the shopping list is now under construction in alphabetical order.
- Correct copying / moving between tabs lists (active<->deferred<->templates)

version: 1.2
- bakap / Recovery Manager;
- Export of lists by means of sms / mms, email, clipboard;
- Import of lists of sms / mms, text;
- Cosmetic changes in design, localization;
- The shopping list now shows the amount purchased and the total amount of the list;

Post has been editedSlav_nsk - 14.01.18, 06:57
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (34)
that's what's missing all these applications, it's a web-Face. Well, perhaps conveniently via e-mail or SMS to send announcements?
because using the catch statement, a wife at home in bruzere drives list, he phone me avtosinhroniziruetsya, and do not need any trouble with smskami mails, and again there is the ability to quickly edit online if you had forgotten.

Post has been editedraihem - 26.08.11, 08:26

Rep: (8)
Very convenient) The application can add calculation discounts the map to enter the exact price, with the price tag, and it is adjusted by the percentage discount, and at the time of purchase does not show how many items are purchased list, and how many denezhek already bought. Good luck in the development of your application! =)

raihem @ 26.08.2011, 08:26*
that's what's missing all these applications, it's a web-Face. Well, perhaps conveniently via e-mail or SMS to send announcements?
because using the catch statement, a wife at home in bruzere drives list, he phone me avtosinhroniziruetsya, and do not need any trouble with smskami mails, and again there is the ability to quickly edit online if you had forgotten.

I agree that it is convenient, but the question is: what% of users will use this a feature?
Alternatively, it is suggested to send the soap in a free format.
Full format will be something like this: naimenovanie_tovara (number) [Comment]
I think it is better and more functional ... although do not rule out that the web interface will be in the future ...

Now I sit down for the implementation of this decision

PS: the question to the moderator: Why I no longer have access to editing the cap threads? I will update the new version?
M
Ability to edit will appear after 50 posts.
The new version is laid out in the topic, moderators will raise in the cap.

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 26.08.11, 20:00

Rep: (34)
I think ogoromny% juzat be this way, because under the android easier to toyzhe softiny write your list and it automatically gets another phone sms .A Well, it has a limited number of important symbols, and e-mail with the body juzat so it is more uncomfortable.

raihem @ 26.08.2011, 11:46*
I think ogoromny% juzat be this way, because under the android easier to toyzhe softiny write your list and it automatically gets another phone sms .A Well, it has a limited number of important symbols, and e-mail with the body juzat so it is more uncomfortable.

ok, accepted ...
but first I will do import / export via email / sms ... and then I'll think about the web interface

really liked the program. Thanks to the author.
Any suggestions:
1. Make saving a database to map with the possibility of recovery to reinstall the program or their mistakes. (Data has added a lot. If there will be any problem ...)
2. All lists should be sorted (other than goods - groups, shops, etc.). Default - in alphabetical order. It will be easier to work with rostuschimi lists.

kmu @ 27.08.2011, 09:33*
. Make saving a database to map with the possibility of recovery to reinstall the program or their mistakes. (Data has added a lot. If there will be any problem ...)

ok, accepted ...
kmu @ 27.08.2011, 09:33*
All lists should be sorted (other than goods - groups, shops, etc.). Default - in alphabetical order. It will be easier to work with rostuschimi lists.

It will be corrected in the next version

Rep: (22)
Prog super (best seen) before yuzal Drshopper. . . earth and sky. Huge respect to the author.
I really hope for active development of this application.
Add to topics other than green. (Dark colors).

keepsv @ 27.08.2011, 13:37*
Add to topics other than green. (Dark colors).

is bound to be, and I think no one :) but unfortunately a bit later ... I want to do import / export

people who have phones with a resolution of 480x800 ... pliz accomplish your goal, if not much blurred pictures? and it is optimized for 320x480 - seems to be done for hdpi

shambalala @ 27.08.2011, 13:57*
people who have phones with a resolution of 480x800 ... pliz accomplish your goal, if not much blurred pictures?

HTC Desire: It seems to be good.

Rep: (72)
ToALL
Two questions:
1. The Lite version will not differ from the light?
2. Which version will be posted in this topic?

Rep: (3)
We would like to be able to add this item to a few shops and, thus, be able to buy it, where before find yourself, as implemented in HandyShopperHandyshopper
tears with Windows under Androyd nothing of the sort found

Rep: (15)
The first impression of the program is very positive - out of all tested until the most comfortable. And really do not have a web interface, I think that he will be in demand.

Rep: (20)
cnpoc @ 29.08.2011, 08:13*
We would like to be able to add this item to a few shops and, thus, be able to buy it, where before find yourself, as implemented in HandyShopper Handyshopper

Bad looking ...
Shopping List Plus - there is a possibility to do some shopping lists, a list of products is divided into categories, each category is exported to a .csv file to the memory card. Sit on it for several months, arranges all (also sat on the WM c HandyShopper), but LazyShopper definitely try.

Rep: (25)
The author, if you can do what I suggest, it is the first program that I buy. There is such a program - Memento, it realized the possibility of adding a variety of goods through barcode scanning, through integration with a barcode scanner. But there comes not to search for Russian-based products. There is another scanner, in which it is possible to register a search on the Russian base, but Memento with this scanner does not work. Actually my suggestion - add integration with barcode scanners, which looks for the Russian base and automatically adding an item to your shopping list after scanning, preserving the information provided by the base. Here. : Sveta:

Rep: (498)
Oh ... How much such attempts were. Create a cool prog for shopping.
Just bend or die or turn into monsters ...

But, as a whole, it is not bad. Although for me personally is not a usable.
1. Did not find the possibility to change the order of groups of goods. Alphabetical - it's cruel. Typically, in a large supermarket sections alphabetically sorted not :).
2. Strongly straining the current trend "expunged" products. It seems to me that if the product is purchased, it should be possible simply to hide, so the list was reduced.
3. Regarding the web interface - it certainly was, would be a big plus program.

Rep: (0)
prog, SUPER.
More in the same direction.
RESPECT
(Galaxy SII)
And about bar codes and other, I think that is a waste of time.

Post has been editedNewron - 29.08.11, 11:10

zhuchella @ 28.08.2011, 23:59*
Two questions:
1. The Lite version will not differ from the light?
2. Which version will be posted in this topic?

in fact, while the application in one version - exclusively forsavagemessiahzine.com:) In the near future - this version will be the same in frii Market section. Publish in the toll can not yet (not born in the country), but I think the issues are resolved. Unlike paid from the free will only show ads. Maybe in the future - in functionality.

cnpoc @ 29.08.2011, 00:13*
We would like to be able to add this item to a few shops and, thus, be able to buy it, where before find yourself, as implemented in HandyShopper Handyshopper

I honestly do not quite understand what you mean. List of products - is primary. store an indication in the case LazyShopper - optional recommended. As an option - you can copy the list and install all products to other stores :) But again, maybe I did not understand you. The time will see this program under Windows.

Roman-11235 @ 29-08-2011, 10:01*
The author, if you can do what I suggest, it is the first program that I buy. There is such a program - Memento, it realized the possibility of adding a variety of goods through barcode scanning, through integration with a barcode scanner. But there comes not to search for Russian-based products. There is another scanner, in which it is possible to register a search on the Russian base, but Memento with this scanner does not work. Actually my suggestion - add integration with barcode scanners, which looks for the Russian base and automatically adding an item to your shopping list after scanning, preserving the information provided by the base. Here. : Sveta:

I can not say anything in about barcodes. Although, logically, I do not understand why introduce them. Program-shopper primarily addresses the issue of training and the level of purchases sheet purchase status. It is difficult to say that it is easier - finger noting that the goods purchased or to bring smart barcode item purchased, then the control and whether it is in the database, and whether the item is marked ...

hbc @ 29.08.2011, 10:56*
1. Did not find the possibility to change the order of groups of goods. Alphabetical - it's cruel. Typically, in a large supermarket sections alphabetically sorted not :).
2. Strongly straining the current trend "expunged" products. It seems to me that if the product is purchased, it should be possible simply to hide, so the list was reduced.
3. Regarding the web interface - it certainly was, would be a big plus program.

1. It is assumed that the group will be used in this way: as a rule, you go to dairy department - open dairy group - said, go to the market - open (or rather scrolls) of vegetables / fruit - said ... At the end, go on the list - check, Do nothing is missed. Change the order of the groups themselves - do not know whether there is in this sense. Alternatively, you can put a number in the order in the name of the group. Everything will be sorted like you should.
2. I'll think about adding a setting to "hide bought" in the next version. The truth do not know yet how it will be convenient

Post has been editedshambalala - 29.08.11, 11:46

Rep: (25)
shambalala @ 29.08.2011, 12:45*
I can not say anything in about barcodes. Although, logically, I do not understand why introduce them. Program-shopper primarily addresses the issue of training and the level of purchases sheet purchase status. It is difficult to say that it is easier - finger noting that the goods purchased or to bring smart barcode item purchased, then the control and whether it is in the database, and whether the item is marked ...

You do not understand a little bit, for what purpose I would like to have this function. Though guilty, I do not explain it. Just the same to produce a sheet of purchases. Moreover, not momentary sheet. Just imagine, you have run into any bookstore, browsing the different books. Sometimes you come across such, in respect of which you decide firmly - it is necessary to buy. Tomorrow. A week later ... But I would not forget about this book, perhaps it is this edition, you need to burn a lot of any information - title, author, publisher, publication date, etc. Agree, even if it is only the name of the author, then record them pretty uncomfortable, it creates unnecessary difficulties. So, pull out your wonderful program, scan the code and everything ... All the necessary information is added automatically. And then when you go into a bookstore, you well imagine, for what it is exactly. Naturally, the use of such a function is outside the scope of the book.
Here you need a good idea of ​​how you are going to position its program. If you like simple, convenient, "no nonsense", then yes, indeed it would be superfluous. But if as a multi-processor in its field, it seems to me that this type of work with the codes would be very helpful. Just it should be "rasprobovat" ...: happy:

Roman-11235 @ 29-08-2011, 12:49*
You do not understand a little bit, for what purpose I would like to have this function. Though guilty, I do not explain it. Just the same to produce a sheet of purchases. Moreover, not momentary sheet. Just imagine, you have run into any bookstore, browsing the different books. Sometimes you come across such, in respect of which you decide firmly - it is necessary to buy. Tomorrow. A week later ... But I would not forget about this book, perhaps it is this edition, you need to burn a lot of any information - title, author, publisher, publication date, etc. Agree, even if it is only the name of the author, then record them pretty uncomfortable, it creates unnecessary difficulties. So, pull out your wonderful program, scan the code and everything ... All the necessary information is added automatically. And then when you go into a bookstore, you well imagine, for what it is exactly. Naturally, the use of such a function is outside the scope of the book.
Here you need a good idea of ​​how you are going to position its program. If you like simple, convenient, "no nonsense", then yes, indeed it would be superfluous. But if as a multi-processor in its field, it seems to me that this type of work with the codes would be very helpful. Just it should be "rasprobovat" ...: happy:

hmm ... very interesting twist ... I honestly did not even imagine such a possibility, but it is really interesting ...
the only time where to take base barcodes with description? it is clear that it should be a continuously expanding online service ...
in any case, thank you, we will see :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/07/20, 2:27