Rules and Important Information | Be sure to read!

Rep: (883)
Dear visitors of the forum!

__Let's jointly try to make the partition even better and more convenient for all of us. Express your opinions and wishes,concerning the work of the section, share ideas and suggestions ... Immediately I will note that this topic will be post-moderated, which means one thing - there will be no more than five or ten pages in the subject. All that we discuss and decide, will eventually be removed. Only meaningful notes will remain.
To avoid overloading the caps with that information, all caps in this section will be converted to:
====================================
DiscussionNokia N9
Description | Discussion

====================================
[size = 4] Talk [B] Name of smartphone [/ B] [/ size]
[URL = Link_in_devices_in_www.devdb.ru] Description [/ URL] | [B] Talk [/ B]

This section discusses specific devices. running Maemo / MeeGo , and specific issues related to their operation. If the model of the device does not yet have users on our forum, then we discuss it in New .
Find the appropriate topic (General questions on a particular smartphone are asked in the topic on this device! ). In it and ask questions. And only if the search did not return any results - create a new one.
Discussion of the work of programs / games are carried out in separate sections:Programs, Games- messages that do not correspond to the subject of this section can be deleted without warning.
NEW! Finding solutions to problems, as well as answers to more complex questions - it is advisable to look in topics for solving problems with the appropriate smartphone, for example -We are looking for a solution to problems with the Nokia N9 in - Nokia N9 Issues, Helping Newbies
If the smartphone does not have a separate topic for solving problems with it, it is allowed to ask questions in the topic of its discussion.

NEW! Questions regarding the purchase of smartphones, as well as warranty cases are discussed in -Purchase and warranty

To search for programs and / or games, use the relevant topics:Cluttering the "Maemo / MeeGo" section with messages not related to its topic is punishable.
In sectionMaemo / MeeGo act the same way Forum Rules .
Lovers of flooding, holivar, argue and just chat ...READ MANDATORY
In the "Maemo / MeeGo" section, as in the entire forum, the same applies.
10 commandments novice
Forum Rules of Conduct
All flooding, disputes, holivary will be punished and punished. Do not forget that if you really like to chat about anything, then this topic is right for you:
Ward â„– 6
In it you will find people who will surely be argued and perefludit very difficult. I will note that "Chamber No. 6" is the largest in terms of posts in runet, here you can safely set records according to reports in the topic, and you will only be praised for it. But it is unlikely that you will succeed in overdoing the local ones, although try.
Also, do not forget that to communicate in a more free form, there are entire sections of the forum:
Tehnotrepalka
Breaker
If you very much like to argue, compare the models of devices with each other, then you better do it in the sections:
Meat grinder
Selection and Comparison
If you like to chat at night, you should not do this in the "Maemo / MeeGo" section, a special topic has been created for this:
Night owls
Breaker Guide

The topic is not holivarim and not flood!
If you want to become a curator in one of the topics "Maemo / MeeGo", before writing me an application read this:
Requirements for candidates to the curators of the forum
Rules and recommendations for the curators of the forumsavagemessiahzine.com
I emphasize that you should not start a squabble on the forum if you notice violations of the rules. Click on the complaint button, or write to me in PM. But I really hope that we are all reasonable people here, and we should not have conflicts. If anything, we communicate on the topic here.

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 10.12.12, 20:17
Reason for editing: update

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 22:13