> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II - Discussion (archive)

Rep: (770)
DiscussionSamsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II (archive)
PictureSamsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Marriage and Repair | Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II - FAQ

This is an archival topic, a current ("live") topic here:Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II - Discussion

Post has been editedMgalex - 28.02.17, 12:04
Reason for editing: Marriage and Repair

Rep: (11)
hisha,
hisha @ 18.01.2012, 13:45 *
and, just 4 minutes. I also have a gray phone. How I made it "official": 1) to flash the firmware XWKI8 2) Change location on the SER. everything on the phone the latest official firmware for Russia
This is not enough. We need to change the Product Code on Russia. Otherwise, the phone will simply be Russified, not official.

Post has been editedmarykon - 15.12.12, 10:13

Rep: (172)
sercherry @ 18.01.2012, 14:17*
C What makes you think that our individual cases, and your - not the individual? You never write that in my case it was so ....
In other novices who read this forum will perceive this information as an absolute, but when they realize that they do not have, as it is written, start to worry and to ask questions ...

Exposed regions should were present in the firmware. In this case, KIES will update the firmware. If RST flash firmware with the established code that is not in this version, but then KIES will swear. , • other better to continue the discussionthere

Rep: (0)
Is there this device, under the battery, which is written, that he made it in Korea?

Rep: (467)
Guys such a problem: does not work in Internet browsers (tried standard and Opera Mobile). While all the other using an Internet application works fine! Read tons of information but did not find anything (((tell me who knows what the Problem ??? Android 2.3.5 I9100XXKI4. The unit was purchased in Malaysia, he stitched me up Andryusha called version. Thanks in advance.

Post has been editedmarykon - 15.12.12, 10:25

Rep: (349)
Kraken1994,
I and Batteries and underneath Korea purchased in Euroset for pre-order

Post has been editeddr.dorian9 - 18.01.12, 14:58

Rep: (15)
Kraken1994,
I have a Korean unit, bought a gray, offering Chinese and Korean on 500r is more expensive and it took.

People tell me, how is it possible to change the call log that the user does not have hung in the 10 instances when it rang 10 times ... not terribly convenient ...

Dimach110 @ 18.01.2012, 15:05*
People tell me, how is it possible to change the call log that the user does not have hung in the 10 instances when it rang 10 times ... not terribly convenient ...

You syudyModification of software and decorations for Samsung Galaxy S II

Rep: (13)
SlideGun,
probably need to be cleaned, I We establish daily 1-2 application and look like the phone itself vedet.esli something begins to slow down or reboot there, I have them all snoshu starts normally

I apologize if the question has been asked already. After the upgrade, and I had them 2 from the purchase 2.3.3>>>2.3.4>>>2.3.5 body reboots during video playback. Sin to the player, Go Launcher and memory card - change the prog does not work, the card format does not help, I took the card - did not help. Plz tell me it cant firmware, and whether it is possible to fix it? Proshivka- off.

Guys like found the reason. I upgrade to an old off. firmware. Now the body hangs only if playback formats are not supported the drain player (i.e., by the apparatus), for example flv, i.e. when using a hardware dekoder- all the rules, but if the only software decoder, then all the body at some point hang out and reboot. Now I can not posmatret it similar formats?

Rep: (7)
Often, the last time was the fall off the network. We do not pass ussd requests and calls, though the sticks were all. In the morning, everything worked fine, arrived at work has fallen off the network. Reboot did not help (although earlier it worked after a reboot). Sim card in other phones do not work. Bottom line: the replacement of the SIM card. Beeline operator.

Post has been editedLuter12 - 18.01.12, 18:15

Help plc., Was on the i9100 firmware 2.3.3 market as if it is not loaded until the end of only the names of applications, but says no screenshots and all promotional pictures to them today to flash it to 2.3.4 of warranties, including, entered akkaut, market It worked fine, but as soon as it is updated again the same problem.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedSergey164 - 19.01.12, 09:00
Reason for editing: no need to put so many screenshots without spoiler

Rep: (2)
fox1561 @ 16.01.2012, 17:51*
2. Reboot: many colleagues there was a glitch (after flashing). Some suggest that this glitch associated with the charge process (from the widget charge);

: clapping:
Dear friends, perhaps it is time to make the topic of spontaneous reboot device in the theme "Marriage".
I've got this bug after about 2-3 months after the start of operation. No reboot occurs regularly, at different times, in different places, at different levels of the battery. The unit itself is not reflash, battery widget is not installed. Is it possible that this is due to installed software, back up data?

Post has been editedseak - 18.01.12, 23:04

Rep: (110)
Good time to all!
Namudril I sync the calendar .... the essence of what the synchronization via the phone pops up a message limit is exceeded and remove three items: Delete, Undelete, do nothing. When choosing the first two vseravno nothing happens .... Sorry if breccia and tell me where to look: thank_you:

Rep: (2)
not saved setting screen-timeout
I put 1 min after unlocking is reset to 15 seconds!
how to be?

Rep: (60)
Lord, I ask here because I do not know where to ask (not in the firmware). Yesterday I changed the OPSOS, everything works fine, good coverage, however, was replaced by a system with HDSPA to the UMTS, yes, they use it and. What this means for me (better or worse it.d.) So far only observed a greater zhor battery, read that it should like to be. Yet there are differences in the work? Thank.

Rep: (28)
seak @ 19.01.2012, 00:03*
The unit itself is not reflash, battery widget is not installed. Is it possible that this is due to installed software, back up data?

I understand that after all the reboot occurs because of firmware 2.3.5, explain why (PCT phone bought one of the first in the beginning of May) and so for all time, the phone worked faithfully until I do not ask of. 2.3.5 a couple of months ago and started the day a few reboots, and then a few days, everything is normal, and restart again. Measures taken by me: Carry all to factory default settings (all obsolyutno all), and went to the phone so a couple of days, and now it restart at 70% of charge and with a "clean conscience" that is, application has nothing to do with ... replace any that were of the applications, a week has passed and again reboot. Battery Widget did not set ever. Here I think in the SC to carry it, just as they restart the show?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/07/20, 9:03