> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II - Discussion (archive)

Rep: (770)
DiscussionSamsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II (archive)
PictureSamsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Marriage and Repair | Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II - FAQ

This is an archival topic, a current ("live") topic here:Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II - Discussion

Post has been editedMgalex - 28.02.17, 12:04
Reason for editing: Marriage and Repair

Rep: (1101)
Games for Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II + cache:

ATTENTION! When upgrading to ICS, many games from Gameloft (Assassin's Creed, Hero of Sparta, NOVA 2, Splinter Cell Conviction, Asphalt 6 Adrenaline HD) cause hangs and other malfunctions of the phone (forced stop of the launcher, etc.) HAVE IT. IGRAMS ARE BETTER TO STAY AT 2.3.x

1. Attached fileNOVATnB_v4.0.5_Cracked_Twingo.rar(6.96 MB)
fast, cache
2.Attached fileAsphalt_6_Adrenaline_HD_Samsung_Galaxy_S_II_Cracked_tag3r.rar(6.27 MB)
post + link to cache
3.Attached fileAssassinsCreedTnB_v1.0.2_Cracked_Twingo.rar(1.36 MB)
post and cache
4.Attached fileAvatarTnB_v1.0.1_Cracked_Twingo.rar(2.71 MB)
fast cache
5.Attached fileDungeonHunterTnB_v1.0.2_Cracked_Twingo.rar(3.84 MB)
fast cache
6.Attached fileSamurai_II_Vengeance_1.0_Patching_by_Nops.rar(40.48 MB)
fastgame without swapping cache
7.Attached fileHeroOfSpartaTnB_v1.0.3_Cracked_Twingo.rar(1.38 MB)
fast cache
8.Attached fileSpiderMan_Total_Mayhem_HD_Samsung_GTi9100_Galaxy_S_II_Cracked_tag3r.rar(4.66 MB)
cache
9.Attached fileNo_Gravity_3D_FULL_v1.2.4.rar(579.88 KB)
fast cache
10.Attached fileShrekKartingTnB_v3.1.1_Cracked_Twingo.rar(3.29 MB)
cache
11. Attached fileBrothersInArms2GlobalFrontTnB_v1.0.1_Cracked_Twingo.rar(10.2 MB)
fast, cache
12.Attached fileModernCombat2BlackPegasusTnB_v1.0.2_Cracked_Twingo.rar(4.49 MB)
post + link to cache
13.Attached fileSplinter_Cell_Conviction_HD_Samsung_Galaxy_S_II_Cracked_tag3r.rar(4.68 MB)
post + cache
14.Attached file2011RealFootballTnB_v3.0.9_Cracked_Twingo.rar(2.98 MB)
fast cache
15.Attached fileMinesweeper_3D_2.2.2.rar(2.64 MB)
game without swapping cache
16.Attached fileZuma_s_Revenge_v1.0.8.rar(6.26 MB)
17.Attached fileWarships.rar(3.46 MB)
18.Attached fileToonWarz_v1.0.9.rar(12.86 MB)
19.Attached fileTank_Hero_v1.3.3.rar(6.41 MB)
20.Attached fileFurther_Beyond_Fighting_v1.0.2_Cracked_Twingo.rar(48.73 MB)
21.Attached fileUNO_HD_Samsung_GTi9100_Galaxy_S_II_Cracked_tag3r.rar(3.13 MB)
cache
22. Attached fileEternal_Legacy_HD_Samsung_GTi9100_Galaxy_S_II_Cracked_tag3r.apk(7.23 MB)
fast cache
23. Attached fileSamsung_GTi9100_Galaxy_S_II_Blackcrowned_ynr9.apk(6.21 MB)
fast cache(THXDisfighter)
24. Attached fileRobo_Defense_v2.2.0.rar(8.27 MB)
fastgame without swapping cache
25. Attached fileAirAttack_HD_v1.3.rar(41.33 MB)
branchgame without swapping cache
26. Stupid zombiesgame without swapping cache
27. Attached fileSkies_of_Glory_v1.0.2.rar(10.69 MB)
28. Attached fileMeteor_Blitz_1.9.rar(14.07 MB)
29. Attached fileNOVA._2_HD_Samsung_GTi9100_Galaxy_S_II_android_ynr9.apk(5.14 MB)
fast
30. Attached fileMarketMilitia9MMHD_ENG_by_Nops.apk(4.86 MB)
fast(who after checking the license crashes:
we go into the network, turn on data transfer (3G network), go into Google synchronization (it’s a market), create or enter an account, put daws with synchronization everywhere, start the game, run 2 times, checked. ATP for the decision SW.pakito89 , for the link uv. Crazyzyory )
31. Attached filem.c.3.f.n.v1.0.0_eandroidmarket.com.apk(2.74 MB)
Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation version: 1.00,branch, cache mirror 1, cache mirror 2

List of games for SGS2 tested on xda
Guerllia Bob HD
Hero of Sparta HD
Robo Defense HD
Jet car stunts
Shrek Karting HD
Gun bros
All angry birds
Air attack HD
N.O.V.A HD
Stupid zombies
Fruit slice
Paper toss
Rocket bunnies
Dillo hills
Plants vs Zombies
Pocket dinosaurs
GT Racing HD
Shoot u
Rolling thunder
Prince of Persia
Mystique 3
Lead golf
Galcon
Doodle jump
Skies of glory
Hyper jump
Speedx 3d
Meteor blitz
Virtual table
The warz
The settles
Sky force
Mouse trap
Bubble Blast 2
Ninja jump
Abduction
Ninja rush
Yoo ninja
Paper toss
Tap fish
iRunner
Rocket bunnies
Fall down hd
Air attack
Droidkoban
Reckless Racing V.1.0.3 (Sometimes Rendering Fails but still playable)
Age of wind
Assassins creed hd
Brothers In Arms: Global Front HD
Fishing kings hd
Gangster: Miami Vindication HD (Very Laggy !!!!! but still playable)
Bonai blast
City Jump
Doodle god
Spaghetti and marshmallows
Trap!
Words
Abduction 2
Aporkalyps
Slice It!
Super K.O. Boxing 2
Tower raiders
Glyder 2 - Controls now fixed
Oregon trail
Modern Combat: Sandstorm
UNO HD
Xeno Tactic
Super sudoku
Paradise island
Magic cuts
Doodle Dash
Froggy jump
Big time gangster
Parkour roof riders
MX Moto
Drag racing
Blast monkeys
Papiwall
Contract killer
Toyshop Adventures HD
Grave Defenders HD
Pumpkins vs Monsters
Robotek hd
Paper war
Zedge
Meteor blitz
Curlinhton
Bubbles 2
Dungeon hunter 2
Asphalt 6

Games Working With Chainfire:

My First Train Set - (Nvidia Plugin)
Samurai II: Vengeance - (Nvidia Plugin)
Backbreaker 2: Vengeance (Nvidia Plugin) (No Rendering)
The Settlers (Snapdragon Plugin)

Games that are NOT WORKING:

N.O.V.A 2 - Exits After Boot screen
Dungeon Defense - Half the Menu is Missing
Eternal Legacy - Exits After Boot screen
Fast and Furious 5 - Exits After Boot screen
Backstab - Exits After Boot screen
NFS Shift - Exits After Boot screen
Mystique 2 - There is no Rendering
Back Breaker - Exits After Boot screen
Gangster - Everything is White
Shadow Guardian HD - Exits After Boot Screen
Sims 3 - Exits After Boot Screen

Post has been editedendru - 13.07.12, 09:00
Reason for editing: warning added

Rep: (33)
about the battery, alas, really

It seems to me that all the firmware will be fixed again, because in Samsung engineers are not stupid to make such a phone, they should take care of the energy consumption. Somewhere by the way, I saw an article that supposedly 2x nuclear percent eats less battery, due to proper load distribution. We'll see)

Rep: (1556)
arrived in the morning and my little animal .. found 20 free minutes to unpack .. Russian is everywhere (Klava Samsa, swype, system) ..
quadrant from the third time gave out 3700 ..
Attached Image

In your browser, all smoothly, without jerks and scrolling blocks, (no, if the cubes appear to spin quickly, but smoothly scrolls) as at 1st Galaxy on 2.3.3 ..min.yarkost namnooogo less g1-go..pro battery more too early to talk (of an hour he borrowed) .In his hand is fine (the difference with the first Galaxy almost do not notice) .. even in case of nexus one's (which comes in comes integrated) vlazit without problem..trehknopochny regime there (at the entrance to "download" asks you to confirm the top button of sound ".. I can not figure out how to do screenshots ??

Post has been editedpro100gamer - 05.05.11, 21:07

Rep: (29)
Xides, The post about the battery is no longer relevant. People who tested with xda say that they keep it light under good loads for a day. If you use it without force, then two people live.
Me_zz_o @ 05/05/2011, 19:41*
REAL owners

I think there, too, people especially come up with no benefit =)

Post has been editedRiddicka - 05.05.11, 15:44

Rep: (201)
Riddicka @ 05/05/2011, 16:42*
Xides, the post about the battery is no longer relevant. People who tested with xda say that they keep it light under good loads for a day. If you use it without force, the device will live.

Well, people with CDA are one thing, and ours is another :) Our operators have different coverage area. It is interesting to know how much the device lives in Russian realities.

Rep: (70)
pro100gamer
There is a huge request if there is time to checkgiven things, I do not believe it but interesting :)

Rep: (201)
Riddicka @ 05/05/2011, 16:52*
me_zz_o, I completely agree with you. In my city, the phone landed in a day and a half, and when I leave for the country outside the city by the evening I’m scamming at 8 pm. Because it spends all day accumulating a signal to catch an elusive signal =)

So that's why I ask people to post their results here. On XDA, of course, the guys are proven and of course you can trust them. But there is far from Russia people and the coverage of their networks is different. Therefore, it is interesting :)

Rep: (24)
Alexonik @ 05/05/2011, 13:44*
check hot pixels

To check for broken pixels, just type in the browserhttp://www.tomasina.ru/htcif the internet will be.

Post has been editedkylix90 - 05.05.11, 16:53

Rep: (10)
I don’t know: rolleyes: but here is the code for accessing the service menu, in which (like) you can check the equipment * # * # 3424 # * # *. Saved from that topic)

Rep: (84)
Kylix90 @ 05/05/2011, 17:51*
Quote (alexonik @ 05/05/2011, 13:44) check the "hot" pixelsTo check for broken pixels just type in the browserhttp://www.tomasina.ru/htcif the internet will be.

Bad and hot are two different things.
Beaten can be checked by filling the screen with mono-color. in the RBG palette you need to make files and fill the screen with a flash drive.
Hot is in a photomatrix. It is necessary to take a picture with max resolution with a closed lens and display it on the laptop screen (for example, in Photoshop) in native resolution.

BUT here besides there is a test test forslow pixels. - it is necessary to rivet some video with resolution = screen resolution .... with a quick change of mono colors ...

At one time, when buying Sams i8910 with a simple amoled screen, a similar out of 10 roller rejected 6 devices ... (when buying in a company store) ...

but to rivet a similar video under the screen resolution of Galaxy C2 I have no possibility ...can anyone take it?

113434 @ 05.05.2011, 18:22 *
can anyone take it?

Here on youtubevideo
Upd: Maybe someone will doAttached fileRemove_Stuck_Pixels.flv(1,008.46 KB)

Post has been editedikss-88 - 05.05.11, 17:38

I laid outhere
The back cover is probably grainy! It is very good in the hand and does not slip, like the first model.

Post has been editedpro100gamer - 05.05.11, 18:12

Checking your phone before purchase is well described.http://badas.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=121
Although this is for the wave, but much is relevant for Galaxy, in particular, the screen test, because The resolution is the same, download the test clip in the same place.

And here is a little bit (link), for the previous version

Post has been editedikss-88 - 05.05.11, 18:43

Smith0211 @ 05/05/2011, 17:17*
Well, how are you impressed by the use, how many people care about it, the shell does not lag, especially in the call log?

Solid positive: D specifically made 40 calls to the service number and in the log when scrolling there was no hint of lags ..

Post has been editedpro100gamer - 05.05.11, 18:56

Rep: (277)
pro100gamer
and if you use pictures in contacts? How is the sound quality in the ears and dynamics? In general, shared our impressions, we are all happy to listen to the real owner of the final sample. ;)

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon, a question for the owners, tell me if third-party voice recorders work on it, I'm interested in recording calls or for Samsung it still remains an inaccessible function. Thank you

Rep: (238)
Dear, do not tell me why the words in the reviews do not correspond to the words of the first owner?
Endru @ 04/13/2011, 11:11 PM*
As for the battery, alas :(, true

It seems that in 2.3 dual-core is supported more or less decent than 2.2? crooked software?

Rep: (72)
Owners please check whether it is possible to answer the call with the center key, and reset the call with the lock key. Thank you in advance!

Rep: (29)
Lazex @ 05/05/2011, 23:06*
Well, Schwartz will be pleased!

There will not be =) There is no intellectual t9, like B. And the strip with the buffoffs is not completely Russian.and no sense w =)

Post has been editedRiddicka - 05.05.11, 19:09

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/08/20, 12:35