Samsung GT-I9003 Galaxy S scLCD - Firmware (OS 2.3.X)

Rep: (1014)
Samsung GT-I9003 Galaxy S scLCD - Firmware (OS 2.3.X)
Attached ImageSamsung GT-I9003 Galaxy SL, Galaxy scLCD - OS 2.3.X GingerBread
General: Description | FAQ | Extended FAQ | Firmware (2.2) пїЅ | Firmware (2.3) пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Custom firmware (2.3.X) пїЅ | Custom firmware (4.X.X) пїЅ | Owners Club GT-9003 (Fludilka) пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Decorations and software modification пїЅ

Useful links: CyanogenMod 7 for Samsung GT-I9003 (OS 2.3.7) | CyanogenMod9 for Samsung GT-I9003 (OS 4.X.X) | MIUI Firmware for Samsung GT-I9003 (OS 2.3.7) | MIUI for Samsung GT-I9003 (OS 4.0.3) | TheFrankenstain ^ MOD for Samsung GT-I9003 Galaxy S scLCD (OS 2.3.6) | | Ice bolt Samsung GT-I9003 Galaxy S scLCD (OS X.X) | 3D games with cache for Samsung GT-I9003 Galaxy S scLCD

After installing the CF-ROOT or another custom kernel, flash through the kies and will not be updated on Wi-Fi! So that there was no problem with this or to cure problems to move through ODIN.

Here we are discussing the existing firmware at the moment!
With its indignations about delays or lack of updates
We divide B.Club SGSLorIn the discussion of SGSL!

Drivers and Utilities
Official firmware 2.3.x.
Attention! Official firmware for other regions are in a separate post: Samsung GT-I9003 Galaxy S SCLCD - Firmware (OS 2.3.X) (Post # 13029591)

Next, consider the firmware for our region, with the general MultiCSC that are suitable for Russia and the former CIS countries.

The last actual firmware at the moment:I9003xxle4 2.3.6. - Description
Attention! For those who have stopped working Swype After updating the firmware to i9003xxle4, the solution to the problem is found in this message ! (thanks to uv. Miffody )

* In the names of each reference, the firmware structure is indicated:1F. - single-name firmware; 5f - five-failey firmware
In the same firmware there must be a file with extension* .tar or * .md5 .
In a multifile - several (from 3 to 5-s) files with extension* .tar or * .md5 and extension file * .pit .
All other files ignore, they are not needed.
Instructions for firmware at 2.3.x
Firmware via ODIN:
Single-name firmware via ODIN.thanks uv.AlapaevskSity
Information:
Firmware via ODIN - recommended, simple and practically safe way of firmware your device. This method does not fall under the warranty case, therefore, the skills acquired below in the service centers are better not to spread. Before flashing the smartphone, in the recovery, make Wipe Data and Wipe Cache. So you will avoid many problems and glitches after the firmware. After WIPE contacts, etc. Data will be erased, so before Wipe do not forget to save the data you need, contacts, applications, etc..Here you can find out how to do it.

Instruction:
1. Download the firmware to which we want to update
2. DownloadOdin v1.83
3. Download and installDrivers for Our Device (If there is no kies on the computer, you do not need to install the drivers !!!)
4. We launch the previously downloaded by usodin v1.83 and see:
Attached Image

5. Click onPDA and choose the firmware file downloaded earlier, it should have an extension .tar (or .md5 or .smd)
Attached Image

6. We enter the phone inflashing mode . When the phone is turned off, clamp the key sequentially (1) " volume down пїЅ + (2) пїЅ Return to the menu пїЅ + (3) пїЅ turning on пїЅ
Attached Image

The screen should turn on and you should see the following
Attached Image

7. Connect your phonein this condition to a computer USB cable, We are waiting for the driver while new devices, and in one you should see such changes (1) inscription "Added!" , (2) appear COM ID
Attached Image

8. PressStart , on average, the firmware goes 3 minutes.
Attached Image

9. At the end, this message will be released and the phone will reboot.
Attached Image

The firmware is complete. Exception.
Multifile firmware with PIT file via ODIN.
If you unsuccessfully updated with Wi-Fi or Kies, formatted the system partition in EXT4, or put the rolled vold.fstab (change of internal and external memory in places), or flashed Cyanogenmod / MIUI or for some other reasons are problems after installing the focal firmware, You need to be flashing according to the following instructions:

Before familiarize yourself with the usual firmware instruction via ODIN

(asterisk (*) marked items that preferably do, but not necessarily )
1*- if there is, thenTurn off kies. , trad-service too.
2*- ReinstallDrivers for samsung .
3 *- to restart a computer
4 - download and unpack (in the root of the disk*if you have to remove Cyrillic on the way to the firmware)KB1 * or KC1 * or KPQ or KPU
5 - DownloadOdin v1.30 * or (Odin v1.83 for KPU / Q)
6*- Makewipe in recovery
7 - Enter the phone indownload mode
8 - RunOdin (in Windows 7 launch on behalf of the administrator * )
9 - Select the firmware files in the tabs in the following order:
Pit - Latona_20110114.pit.
PDA - I9003XXKC1-REV08-PDA-LOW-CL964212.Tar.md5
Phone - Modem_I9003xxkc1_rev_00_cl964949.tar.md5
CSC - GT-i9003-CSC-SERKC1.Tar.md5
In ODIN version V1.83 for KPU / Q there is a bootloader tab where you need to select the apboot_i9003xxkpu_cl984714_rev08_user_low_ship.tar.md5 file)

Attached Image

10 - put a tick onRe-partition
11 - Connect the phone to the computer throughNative USB cable and click on the start
12*- After downloading the phone, turn off and makewipe in recovery
13 - There should be no more problems, it remains to reflash to any firmware you like
If nevertheless, after that, the problem did not solve:
14 - sew in OdinSeparately PIT file Without other files.
15 - pull out the battery for five minutes.
16 - do everything from the beginning of the instruction,together with paragraphs labeled asterisk .

Firmware via kies:
thanks uv.Merlin_jr
Information:
If you have a CF-Root or another custom kernel, then you need to flash through odin. If you still decided to upgrade through KIES, then the process itself is quite simple and requires a minimum of action from the user. After firmware contacts, messages, etc. Data will remain.

Instruction:
1 - Swing, install and runKIES
2 - Close Kies, go to the settings - Network - USB Settings - Select Samsung Kies
3 - We connect the phone via USB and waiting for the installation of drivers
4 - Run kies waiting for communication with the phone
5 - if there is a new firmware KIES, will offer you to upgrade, agree to the update
5 - waiting for download and updates
6 - the phone itself will switch to the firmware mode and will restart after the firmware.

Several tips for working with kies:
How to cure "reluctance" kies update the old firmware and solving some other problems with kiesin this post.
If when connecting the body to a PC, the cyons does not see it or scolds that it does not support this type of connection
It is necessary to check the following points:
Settings - Applications - Development - USB Debugging (OFF)
Settings - Network - USB Settings - Samsung Kies (ON)
If it did not help, turn off the body from the cable, and the cable from the PC and restart KIES. Connect the cable to the computer, then the phone to the cable, wait!
If Kies again did not see the body again, then disabling the phone from the cable, change the Samsung Kies mode to a removable disk (Settings - Network - USB Settings - Removable Disc (ON)), exit the settings, re-enter and put the Samsung Kies mode again, try again Connect the body through the cable to the PC.
Launched kies or not with all these manipulations does not have the value. Additionally, you can restart the computer, connect a USB cable to another connector (preferably from behind the system unit, update kies or reinstall it.

Firmware via Mobile Odin:
Information:
Mobile Odin needs root. The application is not a replacement of his big brother, setting its need for a computer or where it does not go, it's more for those who often change firmware, kernels, mods and is an alternative to recovery in the recovery. The program knows how to flash to the drain from the firmware of littered mods and any customs, includingCM7 / MIUI on 2.3.7 and Cm9 / miui. on 4.0.3. When firmware in Mobile Odin, the root remains, EXT4 is erased in RFS, CWM disappears and other interventions. You can sew aligning / replacing individual elements from different firmware, for example, in the KPU firmware to put / replace the modem from KB1 (for this you need to perform items marked ( * ) asterisk in instructions). After firmware contacts, applications, etc. Data remains.

Instruction:
1 - download and installMobile Odin.and thisAttached fileMobileodin_Flashkernel_i9003_v1.0.zip.(7.55 MB)

2 - download and unpack in a flash drive or in the phone's memory, the firmware we want to flash.
3*- Download and unpack a separate item from another firmware.
4 - StartMobile Odin. will agree to the Ruth Ruth Request.
5 - click onOpen file .
6 - In the window that appears, select the memory of which the firmware.
7 - find and point tofirmware file .
8 - the window will be released with the list of sections that paste, clickOk .
9*- After that, you will see the fields filled with firmware elements,which can be replaced Suppose by clicking on Modem, you can select a GSM module from another firmware.
10 - make sure thatEnable Everroot (Leave root access) Inject SuperUser. (Built SU #) and on INJECT MOBILE ODIN. (Built the Mobile Odin) are tick.
11 - Makeoptional Wipe, putting a tick on Wipe data and cache and run the firmware process by clicking on Flash firmware
12 - Presscontinue in pop-up windows.
13 - the program will suggest checking the hash amount of the firmware, if you go for the first time, pressCheck , with proven firmware, this item can be skipped by clicking on Skip .
14 - I do not touch anything, the phone will turn off, paste (within five minutes on full firmware, and half a minute to the kernel) and turn on.
15 - ready.

Root / root.
Method 1, the most popular and unmistakable - CF-ROOT firmware.

Information about CF-Root:
I sew the CF-ROOT, you get right and root and CWM (recovery). It does not erase your data. Applications, contacts, etc. will remain.

CF-ROOT firmware instructions (Thank you for the instruction. AlapaevskSity and kunish ):
  1. Download CF-Root for your firmware!
  2. DownloadingOdin_v1.83and installdrivers(if unprecedented previously installed during the firmware) or Samsung Kies
  3. We run ODIN and click on the "PDA" button, select our CF-ROOT file downloaded earlier (no need to unzip it)
    ATTENTION!!! No ticks touch inappropriate, everything like when you start the same put everything and leave, not change anything!
  4. Enter the phone to the firmware mode. When the phone is turned off, clamp the key (1) "volume down" + (2) "HOME" button + (3) "inclusion" button. The screen should turn on and you should see the yellow triangle with a robot inside and the inscription "download" under it.
  5. Connect in this state to the computer cable, it must establish drivers for new devices, and in one you should see such changes (1) "Added!", (2) "ID COM" appear
  6. After connecting, and installing all drivers (if you have flashed in the same USB port and did not reinstalit Windows, then the drivers will not be installed as they have already been installed) click "Start", on average ruting goes 7-10 seconds.
List of CF-ROOT for firmware:

Method 2requires installation of drivers for ADB.
Unlock root - Getting just ROOT rights, without CWM and TWEAKS. The current version at the moment does not work on KPU and LE4! Instructions and installation by reference.

Method 3, rare, but allows you to save the stock core.
If you have an old firmware, and the rutted device is enough to flash upgrades inMobile odin . As a result, you will get the firmware with the root, but without CWM!
Instructions, how to turn root step by step on the example of XXLE4 firmware:
  1. Through ODIN, keep the universal CF-ROOT on any firmware 2.3.6.
  2. Set the phoneMobile odinandAdditional .apk.for him.
  3. Download the XXLE4 firmware (single-file) and throw it on the phone.
  4. Run Mobile Odin on your phone and hide on XXLE4 (there is an instruction in the header, I will not repeat)

Recovery (it is CWM or Recovery or ClockworkMod Recovery)
The service menu of the phone. For different versions, colors, structures. In the last versions of custom nuclei, sensory extension and appropriate design are implemented (they are not enough and differ only by the Office to consider them).

To start the recovery menu, turn off the phone, hold down and hold the volume buttons up, menus and inclusion, before the samsung inscription appears.
for navigationup down Using Volume swing +/- respectively
forSelection of paragraph to push Hard KN. or Left Software KN.
foroutput Press the previous screen Right Software KN. or button on
After completing all the changes, select itemReboot system now
We need to do what:
Wipe / Wipe.
Reset settings and data
WIPE DATA / FACTORY RESET-->Yes
Wipe Cash / Wipe Cache
Cache removal
WIPE CACHE PARTITION-->Yes
Wip Dalvik Cash / Wipe Dalvik Cache
actually reset Dalvik Cash
advanced-->Wipe Dalvik Cache-->yes
sew modified files / install zip
install deodeks, decorated, custom firmware And other usefulness
install zip from sdcard-->chooze zip from sdcard-->Here you will see the contents of your external memory card, you will need to select the desired file-->yes
Bacup / Backup.
Saves (restores) to (from) an external memory card backup system
Backup and Restore-->backup To create a copy When creating a copy, pay attention to the CLOCKWORKMOD Recovery version at the top and bottom of the screen. There is a possibility that only this version created in this version will be able to restore the copy
Backup and Restore-->Restore To restore a copy
Deodex for OS 2.3.X
Instruction Thanks + Hayaku
First way
1) Swing a deodex for its firmware
2) Swing CF_ROOT or a regular CWM for your firmware
3) We go into the firmware mode, and sew CF_ROOT (or CWM) in ODIN PDA tab
4) throw the downloaded deodex.zip on a removable memory card
5) Go to CWM (in the phone turned off, you consistently clamp "Volume +", "Home" and "Off" key)
6) Check that the system is unmountedmounts and storage--> should stand unmount / system (If you see mount / system then you need to press the left Software KN. or Hard KN.)
7) Apply Deodexinstall zip from sdcard->choose zip from sdcard->we find our deodex_xkph.zip>Yes, Install
7) Reboot System Now
The second way for KPH!
0) swing it Mirror(Open through WinRar and get a SYSTEM folder from there)
Installation:
1) open qtadb
2) Indicate the path to ADB I have this way (C: Program FilesAndroidandroid-SDKPlatform-Tools)
3) Include the debugging mode on the phone (settings ->Applications ->Development ->put a tick debugging usb)
4) Through QtadB go to the System / App phone directory. And copy dreamy files, after you delete files with the .odex extension (for simplicity in the Filter field to enter ODEX)
5) Through QtadB go to the directory on the System / Framework phone. And copy dreamy files, after you delete files with the .odex extension (for simplicity in the Filter field to enter ODEX)
6) Reboot
How to check the phone deodexed?
folders/ system / app and / system / framework There should be no extension files * .odex

About Deodex in FAQ.

Deodex for KPH on the people.ru | Deodex for KPH on a deposit
Deodex for KPM on the people.ru
Deodex for KPN on the people.ru
Deodex for KPQ on the people.ru
Full deodex for KPQ people.
Full deodex for KPU on mediafire.com | On the people.ru
Deodex for LE4.
EXT4 for OS 2.3.X
A little about EXT4:
The system part of our phone's memory uses the RFS file system. The file system has a very low recording / reading speed in connection with which the device slows down, it is buggy, programs open a long way well, etc. ... Currently partial replacement for RFS for more Fast Ext4 File System. Below the instruction how to do it.

Installing EXT4 via CWM:
1) Downloadingext4_format.zip
2) throw ext4-format.zip on a removable memory card
3) set CF_ROOT or CWM (who already installed item 3 I miss)
4) go to the recovery (in the phone turned off sequentially clamp "volume +", "home" and "Off" key)
5) Make a full backupBackup and Restore-->backup
6) Apply Ext4-format.zipinstall zip from sdcard-->choose zip from sdcard-->We are looking for ext4-format.zip-->YES - Install Ext4-format.zip
7) After 6 points do not rebuild
8) We restore backupBackup and Restoe-->Restore-->Choose your backup
9) But now reboot (first line)
Not actual way to install EXT4 via CF_ROOT_EXT4_V1.3U1_ADDON
The method is still enabled, it works in times and it is difficult to catch any patterns. According to this, I advise you to put EXT4 with the old way through CWM.
Works for:
Vurrutkerv7_final for KPQ / U
Universal CF-Root
Universal CF-Root from Bagaria @ Galaxyishere
Does not work on: CF-ROOT-XXKPU (2.3.6)

1-Kacham.CF-ROOT-EXT4-V1.3U1-Addon
2-Check that B on an internal or external memory card was free about 1GB, and in the System section - about 5 MB
3-Install and launch CF_ROOT_EXT4_V1.3U1_ADDON, agree to give it the root of rights and click on Convert to Ext4
3 agree to the reboot and wait for the end of the process
4-Upon completion phone reboot himself
5-Ready

In order to check whether your EXT4 system has become:
The first way. Run CF_ROOT_EXT4_V1.3U1_ADDON
If they are, I ignore the error message by clicking OK
Watch points B.INTERNAL FLASH PARTITIONS.
If all items begin withext4 ..., everything went right.
The second way. Install Quadrant advanced And do the test.
The stock in the quadrant gives about 1400 Total, with EXT4 - it becomes more than 1800 (not on one device is checked).
Those. I gave out about 1800 and more - Ext4 is present.

Disable journaling on EXT4 for OS 2.3.x:
- must be installed EXT4
- Downloadingjournaloff.zip.
- We go to CWM. Check that the system is unmounted.mounts and storage-->unmount / system (If you see mount / system then you need to press the left Software KN. or Hard KN.)
- Install Zip From Sdcard->choose zip from sdcard->Find journaloff.zip.>Yes, Install
- after the phone will reboot himself
- Journaling is disabled

All verified and works properly, adds about 200 parrots in the quadrant
Replacing internal and external memory by places on OS 2.3.X
what is it for
Common memory USB media (SDCard), that in which part of the applications is stored, the default photo and video are saved, the cache of the Wi-Fi games are swinging 1.52GB . (After replacing in S.TS. Mat. Boards on the European This figure becomes 11.5GB. )
For those who are not enough, there is a way to replace itRemovable Memory Card Memory (external_sd)
Note that the former USB storage memory takes the place of the former removable memory card, on the way/ sdcard / external_sd /

Correct work on old maps and maps of unknown manufacturers is not guaranteed!
Works with maps of any volumes!

Instruction:
1 via Root ExplorerMaking a backup of the file vold.fstab who is on the way / system / etc Backup Make the directory SDCARD / VOLD.
2 Download fileAttached filevold.7z(586 bytes)
or thatAttached filevold1.zip(680 bytes)

3 Downloaded file from the archive and copy the same root explorer in/ system / etc with replacement, previously referenced with R / O on R / W
4 Prase
What to return everything back is needed by the downloaded voldfstab replace that which you copied in sdcard / vold or by this

Questions - Answers. Total
After the CF-ROOT firmware, I have disappeared when you boot the phone. What to do?
So it should be, this is not a mistake. Booth animation is cut out in CF-ROOT.

After the CF-ROOT firmware, I do not work Wi-Fi. What to do?
Flavine CF-root specifically for your firmware.

I'm going to bring the phone to the service center. How to flash it so that there are no traces from my interventions (root, ext4 and so on.)
Make wipes in the recovery, then flash the Multifile firmware KB1 with the PIT file and the Dippectition checkbox according to the instructions from the header.
If there is a desire, you can still upgrade to any firmware 2.3.6 and in such a state to carry to the service center.

What firmware I go through ODIN? Single-file or multifile?
A fivefile firmware is better kickback from customs or if they had previously changed the file system to ext4. In other cases, it is enough to flash single-fuel firmware and preferably with wipes.

Put the alarm clock, and he does not ring.
Specify the days of the week for work in the alarm clock.

How to roll back with a custom firmware for stock?
Firm in Odin or Mobilodin official firmware. It is desirable to a multifile with a PIT file and a check mark of the PARTITION.

What is the difference between single-file and multifile firmware?
These are the same in the content, but different in the firmware structure. NameFile firmware is divided into elements that can be seized separately. In one-file - all items are collected into one file. Name Fuel firmware is recommended to sew along with a file with a file with problems that are not treated with a flash.

I am from Ukraine, what firmware to sew?
In the firmware hat with the general MultiCSC for Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan (perhaps the list is even longer).

I reflash on Wi-Fi or Kies, some kind of error came out, then the phone will not turn on.
Reflash with PIT by file in Odin.

I have a very old firmware now, can I immediately update the last firmware?
Yes you can.

After the firmware, the phone hangs, often rebounds or does not turn on at all, the animation and the inscription Samsung constantly repeats.
Dalam Wipe in the recovery. If it does not help, reflash. If it does not help, then reflash the five-firm firmware.

I need to make wipe in the recovery, but I feel sorry to lose application, contacts, etc.
Read carefully this post.

What to do if after unsuccessful firmware, when you turn on the phone, I see a picture "Phone -! - Comp"
Remove the battery for 5 minutes, then insert back and not including the smartphone go to download-mode. Next, just go through ODIN.

I remove the blocking of the phone, the bottom buttons are light and the screen is black what to do?
Email another kernel.

How to remove CF-ROOT?
Firm focal firmware.

After the firmware quickly sits down the battery.
We make wipe in recovery.

After the firmware on KPU, a request disappeared when the USB is connected.
This is a feature of KPU.

I can not restore backup in the recovery.
Install the kernel in which the backup was made. If it does not help, then CWM creates a backup with a mistake, in the latest versions of custom nuclei it happens. It would be used to restore backup in such custom nuclei, the backup must be created in CF-root. + Fishkav

The phone periodically reboots, the settings are reset to the factory ones,
flashing does not help, and in the recovery you see:
E: can, t MOUNT / dev / block / mmcblk0p1
(no such file or directory)
E: copy_dbdata_media: can, t mount SDCARD:
UI menu for format and reboot action.
copy default media content failed

You, most likely, “refuse” the internal memory of the phone and you need to read
topicService, exchange and return of PC and other equipmentand go to the service center

Odin does not see the firmware.
Unpack only * .ra Archive, *. Tar archive Do not unpack. For Cyrillic from the way to the firmware.

Odin does not see the phone.
When you first connect the phone in download mode to a computer, ODIN will not see the phone while the driver will be installed, it will not take a long time. If you do not see anyway, change the USB port, reinstall the drivers, install another version of ODIN, restart the computer, check the integrity cable.

How to remount RW / RO in root conductor?
Press the button on the screen.
Screen
Attached Image

The list is short, but I work on it))) and I will be glad to your help
Past Survey Results
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Utility
Cap updates
10.05 Added KPG.
25.04 added KPB and KPE
01.04 Added a couple of thoughts in a red spoiler)
26.03 Added Mobile Odin, in the instructions
15.03 Deodex for KPU on the nation
11.03 Added CF_ROOT_EXT4_V1.3U1_ADDON
09.03 Added to KPU Removing the increasing volume input. Signal and three buttons after the call is completed in utility
05.03 redid the structure of the cap
05.03 Not much worked on the readability of the caps
04.03 Added a link to the people for quadfile KPU
01.03 Added four files KPU 2.3.6 and the usual CF-Root for KPU
28.02 added full deodex for KPU
27.02 Added 2.3.6 KPU and Universal CF-Root
Post removal policy
Specify the question about the output date / you will complain about the update delay - delete.
Specify the question, the answer to which is in the header / in previous posts - delete.
Specify the question, the answer to which is in the header in the Red Spoiler - I will ask for you RO!
You will complain about the work of the firmware, after installing UC Kernel / Vurrut Ker / other customers and mods, we will delete.
Write the answer that is in the header / in previous posts - do not be offended, but delete.
Write a post violating
Rules section "Android - firmware"and / orForum Rules- I will correct / delete.

If you do not suit you, thenhereYou can complain about me.

Actual currently firmware - i9003xxle4.
You can not decide on the choice of firmware - go her.
There is no difference in power consumption between the stock firmware, at least not noticeable.

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 11.10.16, 21:54
Reason for editing: Samsung Android USB Driver for Windows V.1.5.51.0

Rep: (26)
For ease of editing the FAQ caps will now be here. I will add a link to the post to the header.
FAQ on general issues
  • What is a three-button mode (3KR)?
    Sunnysan @ 03/14/2011, 05:42 *
    Three push-button mode (3KR) - Special sequence of clamping keys phone, which allows you to translate the phone to the firmware mode, for firmware ODIN service program or to recovery / recovery mode, to perform operations out / over the system.

• What is the firmware mode / download? How to get into it?
    flashing mode / Download (daunload, download) - a special phone boot mode in which the device firmware available through the computer using the service proshivalschika Odin (Last for i9003 - ODIN3 v1.83)from Samsung. It can be accessed in different ways in this mode, but the main way is through 3РљР  .
    HOW TO ENTER : on off phone sequentially press and hold the following keys until droida a yellow triangle with a shovel and reading " Downloading ... ", " Do not turn off target !!! " ( See photo below ): [Volume_Money] + [Home] / [Center] / [Houm] + [ON OFF] . You can log in with third-party programs installed on the phone and in other ways.
    How to exit : Hold the same three buttons until the picture is lost (droid with a shovel in a triangle) or for a long time hold the button [Nutrition] or remove the battery.
    ATTENTION!!! If the firmware process is hung, then you need to correctly exit the firmware mode, climb the same three buttons, the phone will reboot into normal mode. After that, repeat the firmware process again. Remember the main thing that In no case can not be disconnected from the USB, remove the battery, close the window Odin'a it.d. otherwise you just don't get brick .
    [attachment = "1194297: 1.jpg"] [attachment = "1194299: 2.jpg"]

Additional Information:
    [i] [b]

• What is Recovery (Recovery)? How to translate a phone to recovery mode?
    Recovery menu (Recovery) - This is a telephone service menu through which you can install updates for the system through a file. update.zip And produce wipes (Wipe, erasing). In recovery.<2e>(firmware with version 2.1) could be installed not signed update.zip , and in recovery<3e>(firmware with version 2.2 and above) - only signed update.zip . But there were craftsmen who have changed their menu, this multi-function menu (green, red or any other color) - ClockworkMod (CWM) rekaveri .
    How to Log in: On the off the phone, press and hold the following keys until the inscription appears. Galaxy S GT-I9003 Samsung " [Volume_Bolly] + [Home] / [Center] / [Houm] + [ON OFF] . As soon as the inscription appeared " Galaxy S GT-I9003 Samsung ", Buttons can be released. Then we wait when the recovery menu appears.
    NAVIGATION:
    [Volume up and down] - Select the menu item;
    [Home] - the use of a menu item;
    sensory[Menu] - Hide / show RECOVERY menu;
    sensory[Back] - there is no purpose.
    How to get out:
    1. Select the menu itemreboot system now
    2. Pick the battery to put it in place. ("Courish the battery")
    3. Hold a button for a long time[Nutrition] . And in CWM Recovery as a result will come out of the current recovery and get a dream in it.

• What is CWM Recovery (ClockworkMod Recovery)? How to install?
    ClockWorkMod, CWM rekaveri, klokvork - Recovery 2e modified by craftsmen, which allows not only to install / run unsigned Update.zip and make Wipe, but also perform a variety of operations: get the right of superuser (root, root), install * .zip from any place in the inner flash drive, improves work with Brightness and color reproduction, etc.
    How to Log in: On the off the phone, press and hold the following keys until the inscription appears. Galaxy S GT-I9003 Samsung ": [Volume_Money] + [Home] / [Center] / [Houm] + [ON OFF] as soon as the inscription appeared " Galaxy S GT-I9003 Samsung "- Buttons can be released. Or if you have root rights using CWM Manager: Reboot Into Recovery. If you do not have a CWM recovery menu, the recovery menu 2e or 3E will appear.
    NAVIGATION
    [Volume up and down] - Select the menu item;
    [Home], [Nutrition] and touch [Back] - the use of a menu item;
    sensory[Menu] - the transition to a higher level in the menu.
    How to get out:
    1. Select the menu itemreboot system now - a regular phone will download
    2. Drop the phone battery.
    3. Hold a button for a long time[Nutrition] - reboot CWM Menu, for example, after the firmware of the new kernel containing a new CWM menu.
    HOW TO INSTALL:
    In the topic headerSamsung GT-I9003 Galaxy S SCLCD (OS 2.3.4)Select the file and version suitable for your firmware (just CWM from SKIN1980 or SF-ROOT).
    After that, sew through ODIN in the PDA section.

• What is wipe data / factory reset (hard reset, hard reset)? How to do it? What are the consequences of the application?
    wipe data / factory reset (hard reset, hard reset) - The procedure that cleans (Wipe Data) Sections Data (User Programs), DBDATA (User Information), Cache (operational information) and resets the user settings to the factory (Factory Reset).
    Ways:
    ATTENTION!!! THIS OPERATION WILL DESTROY your user information over the telephone !!! including and a phone book, sms-ing, you installed applications, etc.
    1) Settings>Confidentiality>Data reset
    2) Service code:*2767*3855# (+ Format Internat SD-Card)
    3) Select Wipe Data / Factory Reset in the recovery menu

• What is the format internat sd-card? How to do it? What are the consequences of the application?
    format internat sd-card - Formatting of the internal flash memory (SD-Card) of the phone.
    Ways:
    ATTENTION!!! THIS OPERATION WILL DESTROY files and folders that you have recorded and your program on an internal flashcard PHONE !!!
    1) Settings>Memory>Internal memory card>Format memory card
    2) Select in the recovery menu Format Internat SD-Card
    3) Service code:*2767*3855# (+ WIPE DATA / Factory Reset)

• How do I find the firmware version (PDA)?
    1) Service code: *#44336#
    2) Service code: *#1234#
    3) Service code:*#4986*2650468#

• What else have service codes?

• How to view / change the region code? What is CSC?
    CSC - Country Specific Configuration, specific settings for the selected country (I9000Serjg1, where Ser - Russia).
    View / change the region code can be as follows:* # 272 * IMEI # where imei can be found by entering *#06# .
    When you click on the Install button, a reboot will occur, the code andATTENTION!!! All your data will be deleted !!! (WIPE DATA / Factory Reset)

• What is the right Root (super user, su) and what are they for? How to get them?
    Root rights Allow you to work in system (protected) Android OS areas (change system files to speed up and modify, fine-tuning, run special applications (Titanium backup, etc.), etc.). Before receiving root rights, it is recommended to first configure the account and access the market.
    Getting Root rights:
    CF-ROOT.2 in one root + CWM. Only for KPH (With this version running Root Explorer Only version 2.16. )
    • Root (without Super One Click and different zip)
    • Busybox 1.17.2;
    • Supportinit.d (For the autorun of the script you need, put it on the way: /System/etc/init.d);
    • Added supportEXT4 (It gives the opportunity, but does not format, for convenience.)
    • Added item "Reboot into Download Mode "
    • fully workingCWM Manager (Backup - Restore - Delete Backup - Install APK (Thanks to Skin1980))
    • flashupdate.zip - Flash Kernel - Reboot to CWM);
    • Tweaks Manager * with various tweaks (Ram Min Free - SD Speed ​​- I / O Scheduler - Kernel Scheduler - CPU Conservative Governor - Swappiness - Ram Script by Juwe11 - Media Stagefright)

Put through ODIN in the PDA section -Gt_i9003_pda_xxkph_cf_root_v1.0.tar | Version of 20.08. | Version of 21.08 | Version from 30.08. | Version from 05.09.

A source

*Twigs in Tweaks:
    • Ram Min FREE - improves multitasking
    • SD speed tweak - accelerates map reading
    • I / O Scheduler - various changes
    • Kernel Scheduler - Various core changes
    • EXT4 Speed ​​- Acceleration includes sections EXt4
    • Ram Script - optimizer RAM (RAM)
    • Zip Align - activates zipalign in boot
      zipalign What is
      UT36104 @ 10/08/2011, 16:54*
      Zipalign is a coordination tool that the archive contains an important Android optimization application (. APC) files. The goal is to ensure that all uncompressed data begins with a specific alignment regarding the start of the file. In particular, it causes all uncompressed data in the medium. APK, such as images or source files to be consistent with a 4-byte. This allows all parts to gain access directly to the MMAP (), even if they contain binary data with alignment of restrictions. Allowance Reduction of the number of RAM when the application is started.

This tool should always be used to align. APK file before its distribution among end users. Android build tools can cope with this for you. When using the Eclipse with the ADT plugin, the export wizard will automatically zipalign yours. Apk after signs it with its closed key. Create scripts used when compiling applications with Ant also zipalign yours. APK, as long as you submitted the path to the repository and key alias in the build.properties file of the project to build tools can sign the package first.

Attention: Zipalign can be carried out only after. APK file was signed with a closed key. If you are executed zipalign before signing, then the signing procedure cancel alignment. In addition, do not make changes to the package. Changes are made to the archive, for example, renaming or removing records, potentially disrupt the relationship recording and all subsequent articles. And any files are added "compliance" archive will not be aligned.

Adjustment due to changing the size of "unnecessary" fields in the postal local files Sections Header. The available data in the "unnecessary" fields can be changed as a result of this process.

• VM: Swappiness - Linux kernel feature to change the balance between the memory of the unloading time. It is set from 0 to 100, inclusive. The smaller, the more the kernel will try to avoid landing

ROOT through CWM (recovery) thank leovitiaz
    How to install

1. Install the lastCWM
    2. Copy in external_sdRoot_2.3.4.zip.
    3. Go to CWM
    4. Choose "mounts and storage " --> " - mount / system "(You need to watch if you see the inscription Mount / System, then you need to execute this item if Unmount / System, no!) -> Back ->" install zip from sdcard " --> " choose zip from sdcard "-> We are looking for" - Root.zip " --> " - YES - Install root.zip " --> Reboot system now
    5. After rebooting, enjoy the root

How to delete

1. Install the lastCWM
    2. Copy in external_sdUnroot_2.3.4.zip.
    3. Go toCWM
    4. Choose "- mount / system "(You need to watch if you see the inscription Mount / System, then you need to execute this item if Unmount / System, then no!) -> Back ->" install zip from sdcard " --> " choose zip from sdcard "-> We are looking for - unroot.zip. " --> " - YES - Install Unroot.zip " --> Reboot system now
    5. After rebooting, enjoy the lack of root.

Root_2.3.4.zip.
    Unroot_2.3.4.zip.

• The main advantages of firmware 2.3.x gingerbread

• Modified user interface
      In fact, just cosmetic changes that do not give anything special. But it is argued that he became more perfect and intuitive.
    • Changed text entry method
      Changed / modified Samsung and Swype keypad
    • Improved selection of text
      Now, to highlight the text, you only need one touch. Immediately pops up with possible copying options / insertion / search / ...
    • Improved power management
      Now Android takes a more active position in the control of applications that do not allow the device to fall asleep, and, if necessary, completes such applications to ensure maximum performance and time.
    • Application control has become somewhat more comfortable and understandable.
    • New ways of communication
      Internet telephony, support for the NFC chip (we do not concern us)
    • Download application (triggered from the stock browser, allows you to open downloaded files / applications)
    • Now they work both cameras (and rear, and frontal)
    • Increased performance like: Parallel Dalvik VM garbage collector, faster events distribution, updated video driver
    • Machine (native) events for entering and sensor data. (In fact, it means that applications using machine code can now receive and process data from input and sensors directly into machine code, which significantly improves productivity and efficiency)
    • Added API for gyroscope, rotation sensors, linear acceleration and other
    • Open API for embedded I / O audio With the library Khronos OpenSL ES.
    • Machine control graphics With the help of the library Khronos EGL
    • Some other services now can also directly use the machine code.

• What bugs / problems of the phone are not yet eliminated?

• So far, there are certain problems with the work of GPS. (Part of the last firmware and 2.3.4, part - no)
    • No solution How to run a standard camera, player when charging less than 10% (Use third parties).
    • Impossible recording FM radio with ether .
    • Standard means is impossible a full recording of the conversation
    • With an incoming call for contacts, the Type Google always shows the name of the patronymic name. Change it is impossible . (For phone contacts, the name is the name). (There is a patch from PAKO777 to show FULL NAME in two lines, see in jewelry)
      It is impossible to increase the photo of the subscriber with an incoming call (only by third-party programs, but they are buggy, or by cm in decorations)
    • Standard methods You can not switch the increasing incoming call to the loud immediately . (on XDA there is a mod. app for this)
    • Standard calculator (in the landscape mode) counts% so 100 + 10% = 100.1 Solution: Use third-party or count so 100 + 10% 100 = 110

• How do not lose imei when firmware, do not get SIM-LOCK?
    In fact, everything is very simple. Before reflashing the phone, you need to create a backup folder / EFS folder to an external flash drive using RootExplorer. In case of problems, you can restore the / EFS folder, and with it and IMEI.

Details:here, hereandhere

• Possible (main) problems and their decision (Higher thanksFess 7For competent preparation of material)
    Problem : I wanted to upgrade to 2.3.4 through kies. Kies installed, the drivers were set up, began an update, but already an hour hangs on the "preparation of update components". What to do? How to disable the device?
    Decision
    : Disconnect the KIES process in the Task Manager. You can simply remove the wire, because The update itself has not yet happened, and the program itself simply hung.
    Kies is a buggy program and there are many problems with it, so firmage through ODIN. Data in the firmware is saved.

Problem : I read that at 2.3.4 a lot of bugs: Wi-Fi does not work, the display does not light up when the call, there is no melody when calling, the volume is not regulated by the slider, etc. Should I put?
    Decision : This is your right to install or not, but mostly all lags arise from incorrect installation of modifications, or from the fact that Roots and decorations stood on 2.2.1. So it is better to save your programs using the Titanium Backup and go back to the KB1 firmware in the Gallinal of the Re-Partition, and install KPH on it.

Problem : Put KPH. The firmware is cool, everything suits, but the volume slider does not work, i.e. Does not adjust the volume of the incoming call. How to be?
    Decision: There is such a problem. It is lag standard firmware. The absorption of the call is adjusted by the volume of messages. But it is solved just - put the programBattery doctor, Next Settings - Volume - Put the checkbox to use the call volume for messages, thereby connecting these settings together and the slider runs.

Problem : Read the floor of the theme, did not understand what the difference is CFroot and just CWM?
    Decision : CFroot - this same CWM (Final version) + immediately installed root (i.e., you do not need to put separately) + Tweaks application (various changes in graphics and kernels are included in this application optional)

Problem : Put the CFroot. Wi-Fi fell off, GPS does not work. What to do?
    Decision : Place the CFroot version of 5.09. It is most stable and everything works.

Problem : The device comes to the inscription "Samsung" when loading and reboots again. Tried to put extra4.
    Decision : It is necessary to clearly follow the instructions for installing EXT4, namely, do all operations in CFroot without leaving it and without reloading (the backup must be "fresh", i.e. created immediately before installing EXT4)

Problem : Why put EXT4?
    Decision : Read EXT4

Problem : I wanted to disable logging file system EXT4. Apply in CWM Zip, and the device rebooted. This is normal? And what does it give?
    Decision : Yes, it is normal. So it should be. There will be about 200 points in quadrant + boosts the speed of the device.

Problem : Litched at 2.3.4. Very quickly goes battery charge. How to be?
    Decision : For a start, as soon as we were stitched, you go to CWM (you can in the standard) and make Wipe / Data Reset.
    Next to help battery calibration: Detach off ->Remove the battery for 10 minutes ->Insert and charge it off ->How to charge again Remove the 10 minutes ->Insert and turn on. Then the settings of ON power saving mode. Factors such as display brightness, 3G (better use EDGE mode, it consumes the battery charge less), live wallpaper consume more energy. Remember that the main battery charge consumers are the Internet and display.

Problem : Put 2.3.4, and CFroot on it. CWM does not see a flash drive and can not be mounted. How to be?
    Decision : Formatting flash drive in the device

Problem : Tell me which folder to find all installed in the phone program.
    Decision : All installed from the market, or from the program forum is stored in the DATA / APP folder in the internal memory of the phone. You can copy them using Root Explorer, and save on external media.

FAQ on firmware
  • What firmware are there?
    Currently, there are a lot of firmware:
    - Stock (Original, ODEX) - which are inserted into the network from Samsung, but they are full and incomplete. In incomplete, not all components of the firmware are present (instead of the minimum 6 files there are only 5 (usually no dbdata.rfs). Their usually enthusiasts repack and complement the missing file (repackled firmware)) and are usually represented by one TAR-archive file (repackled firmware can be presented and in the form of 3 files). Full stock are usually represented by three * .tar.md5 files.
    - Stock Deodexed (deodex) is a special modification of the original firmware, as a result of which simplifies the modification of the graphic part of the OS interface. For such firmware, various kinds of decorations will appear faster.
    - Modified - which are made on the basis of stock. Improving / modification is exposed to everything: the kernel of the OS (may suffer stability), the file system of the device (Lagfix) (may suffer stability, bugs appear), the software (complemented and / or removed), eliminate stock regional bugs (correction of working with Cyrillic fonts, adding T9 search in contacts for all fields, the vertical search alphabetic column is ruled in contacts, etc.), interface (replace boring OS graphics), etc.

• Which firmware to choose? What firmware: a rus.yaz? consumes less energy? stable?
    Stock (Odex) will have greater stability (which is controversial), but will carry some bugs that can be changed by installing modifications (it is possible to reduce stability). Modified firmware will save you from unnecessary manipulations to improve the stock firmware, but can add bugs if there are many modifications.
    Therefore, I can recommend you to sew a modified firmware with a minimum number of modifications, if you are going to install modifications, then deodexed: Modification of the graphic part of the OS interface usually does not reduce stability; The minimum changes in the kernel are present in the SpeedMod kernels (and useful functions are added); Changes in the file system of the device (Lagfix) are undesirable (for beginners) due to the occurrence of big problems (for not knowledge). I recommend to choose and discuss the modified firmware here.
    But if you plan to often reflash and want to know more, then it is worth starting with stock firouts, in order to know what it is, what are the bugs, what is the difference between it, what is the difference between the modified firmware from the stock and clearly understand which bugs relate to stock, and What from the modified part of the firmware.
    All firmware for Europe usually contain a Russian interface, but there are no settings in all firmware (for example, for swipe) for rus. Diam. These regional settings are usually sewn into a CSC file, i.e. With a three-fuel firmware, you can take a CSC file for your region instead of going complete with the firmware, or flash then separately. To find out if there is a Russian language and your regional settings in the firmware you need to know the decryption of the letter codes used in the name of the firmware, see below the links.
    The battery consumption depends on the set of parameters and mostly not associated with the firmware. The energy consumption, mostly in the firmware, has a radio part (modem) of the firmware (Phone file, inside the tar archive file Modem.bin), which is responsible for the quality of communication GSM, Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth, etc. The modem can Alone to flash separately and check the battery consumption.

• What files as sewn? Rules firmware. How to open a tar-archive?
    Update.zip and * .zip is a zip archive, within which the META-INF folder is present (it may be attended: the RES, SBIN, System, SDCard folder and other folders and files). Used to replace / delete and other manipulations with Android OS files and applications. Update.zip can be signed (approved officially certified) or not signed. Update.zip is usually installed via recovery mode: 2e, 3E (only signed update.zip) and CWM. To install update.zip, you must throw this archive to the internal memory card (SD-Card) of the phone and in the 2E / 3E / CWM recovery menu. Apply Apply SDCard: Update.zip. In the CWM menu, you have the ability to install similar files with an arbitrary name (* .zip), but the file extension must remain as .zip. CWM: Instal Zip From Sdcard>choose zip from sdcard>And choose a zip archive with any name from any folder / MNT / SDCard.
    * .tar or * .tar.md5 is a TAR archive that is designed to flash the apparatus in firmware mode via ODIN, but only if it contains the firmware component, i.e. File (s): Factoryfs.rfs, param.lfs, zimage, modem.bin, cache.rfs, dbdata.rfs, boot.bin (may be absent), SBL.bin (may be absent). To use the TAR archive (it is not necessary to unpack it!) It must be selected in the ODIN program by clicking on the PDA or Phone or CSC button.
    You can open the TAR archive using an archiver, such as WinRar, Total Commander.
    Three-file firmware - this firmware for firmware via ODIN and usually consists of three files: GT-i9000-CSC-xxxxxx.tar.md5, i9000xxxxx-rev03-all-low-xxxxxxxx.tar.md5, modem_i9000xxxxx.tar.md5. In the ODIN program by clicking on the PDA or Phone or CSC button, select the corresponding tar archive firmware. PDA button - file i9000xxxxx-rev03-all-low-xxxxxxxx.tar.md5 (inside contains: boot.bin (maybe absent), sbl.bin (may be absent), factoryfs.rfs, param.lfs, zimage); PHONE button - file Modem_i9000xxxxx.tar.md5 (modem.bin); CSC button - GT-i9000-CSC-xxxxxx.tar.md5 file (cache.rfs, dbdata.rfs).
    Single-name firmware - This firmware for firmware via ODIN and usually consists of one TAR archive (* .tar), inside which all components of the firmware may be present. In the ODIN program by clicking on the PDA button, this Tar archive is selected (it is not necessary to unpack it!). If there are less than 6 files (i.e. not all components of the firmware), then it is necessary to flash without a * .pit file and without the D-partition checkbox.
    * .pit - file (s1_odin_20100513.pit, s1_odin_20100803.pit, s1_odin_20100512.pit) for marking disk space for the flashing firmware and works in conjunction with the Packing of the Re-Partition (ODIN3 1.7, on earlier versions you need to put a tank on your own). If with the previous flashing you used the same PIT, which prefers the current firmware, then specify the PIT is not necessary.
    Re-partition, repatrum - daw when firmware via ODIN. Use only if you have and flash all the firmware components (Factoryfs.rfs, param.lfs, zimage, modem.bin, cache.rfs, dbdata.rfs, boot.bin (may be absent), sbl.bin (maybe absent )). The presence of this Galka implies the presence of a PIT file and turning into the internal memory of the phone (under the firmware), including the inner flash drive, with the subsequent loss from it all data (usually it does not occur on the last firmware)!

• What firmware flash to get the phone in its original form? What is the latest official firmware? where to download it?
    To do this, you need to know what you had a firmware when buying, but considering that the phone may officially flash through KIES, then enough:
    1. Make Wipe Data / Factory Reset + Format Internat SD-Card. Service code:*2767*3855# ( ATTENTION!All your data on the inner flash drive will be deleted. )
    2. Make the latest official firmware for your region by means of one.
    The last official firmware line of versions 2.3.4 for Russia (SER) (*#44336# ):
    PDA: I9003XXKPH
    Phone: i9003xxkph
    CSC: I9003SERKPH

The last official firmware of the line of versions 2.3.5 for Russia (SER) (*#44336# ):
    PDA: i9003xxkpm
    Phone: i9003xxkpm
    CSC: I9003SERKPM

• What are the features of the transition from version 2.2.x to version 2.3.x android during the firmware?
    The main feature is that these versions have different bootable files boot.bin and sbl.bin. These files should be located in the firmware: in one-name firmware - directly in the TAR file flashing; In the trio-fiction - in the PDA file.
    Also some users notedproblems with the market
    Problem and solution
    I myself encountered a problem, a few people on the forum too: when the application is loaded, the market gives an error "not enough space on the device", at least the place is free in stock. As I noticed, problems with our device at exactly 2.3.4.
    Description of the problem and solution -11 Question \ Spoiler in the Topics Hat
    Also, in the quality of the council, you can add something that there is no benefits of global markets in the "new" market, so it is necessary to update it only at your own risk, because You can like the problem described above.
    Respectfully,OrangeLife..
    I hope the information will come in handy.

• Is it possible to flash the phone is one with no loss of user data?
    It is possible, but there are certain requirements for the most piercing and piercing process, also in this update is not guaranteed the normal operation of the phone and applications, in particular.
    Requirements:
    1) The firmware itself should not do Wipe in the process of its installation (and some modified firmware make Wipe).
    2) There should be no DBDATA file in the firmware. Open the Tar archiver and delete this file.
    3) you need to go crazy without a PIT file and, as a result, without a di-partition checkbox - since the firmware is not complete. This means that it is not recommended to be updated in this way on the firmware that prefers the Arc Pit file than the one you was lying for the last time.
    Working, verified by personal experience.

Thanks for the help in creating : titusjaka Picture , SunnySan Picture ( For the original post ) , Funnycat. Picture , tomas1pit Picture , UT36104 Picture , Fess7. Picture .
P.S.: ATTENTION !!! For the entire you do, the actions neither the administration nor the author of this FAQ carry no responsibility !!! Any manipulation with the phone you make at your own risk !!!

Post has been editedtoshiba1984 - 19.11.11, 19:07

Rep: (260)
Someone about the root right spoke? How did you get? What?

Posted on 08/17/2011, 16:28:

4ivas_regal, http: //savagemessiahzine.com/Forum/dl/post/926683/odin3_v1.3.rar.
Keep, grief ...

Rep: (16)
Ruth is obtained by a method from the header, but waffle does not work

Rep: (17)
nav1303,
I have and everything works (voice search Google)

Post has been editedDarKor09 - 17.08.11, 16:36

Darkor09 @ 08/17/2011, 22:36*
I have and everything works (voice search Google)

And updated through the vies or one. The search works, but in English, Russian is not in the settings (updated after one).

nav1303,
After one 1.3.

Rep: (224)
I tormented me by KIES (the firmware was KB1), I tried 2 times for 1.5 hours to wait, so he hung in preparation ... a rare garbage this kies, with its updates} -)
In general, spitched and stitched Odin V 1.3, all the data was preserved (everything is as it was before the firmware)
Flying is normal. Which has noticed:
1) the device accelerated (faster it began to look for files when loaded) + reboot works normally
2) Touchwes now does not slow down when scolding
3) a curtain and battery changed
4) But the memory began to take more, 309 of 478
5) Some applications have disappeared (BusyBox, news and weather) and others added (downloads, Drive & Walk, Press Reader)
6) quadrant - 1453 (on KB1 was 861)
SmartBench 2011. - PRODUCTIVITY INDEX - 841
Games index - 1751
neocore - 40.6 FPS.
7) The camera works (photo and video)

Post has been editedFess 7 - 17.08.11, 17:11

Rep: (0)
How long does the flashing last time ??? I have a suspended on System.RFS and costs five minutes

Post has been editedxam1k - 17.08.11, 17:25

XAM1K, I have 2 minutes 20 seconds.

ATTENTION! Those who after the firmware eternal reboot!
Come to the built-in recovery (in the telephone turned off, consistently clamp "Volume +", "Home" and "On / Off / Block" key)
Select the item "Wipe / factory reset" and click "Yes"
Waiting for the end of the process.
After choose "Wipe cache" and click "Yes"
Looks like the firmware is not friendly with EXT4

Post has been editedtomas1pit - 17.08.11, 17:30

I had to dance and re-put on I ask, I hope to ride))
In short, I did how Tomas1pit above the post wrote from the eternal rebuta. Prosha started-data, of course I was lost well, yes hell with them, the main body plows, the rest will restore !!!

Post has been editedxam1k - 17.08.11, 17:39

Rep: (569)
Tomas1pit @ 08/17/2011, 18:29*
Looks like the firmware is not friendly with EXT4

On XDA similar bias about EXT4.

Rep: (5)
Rolled back to KB3.
I reflash Odin V1.3 (and 1 time semen 1.83 and went to the endless reboot)
Arched about one and a half minutes, but turned on: happy:
Gallery flies, the standard menu is simply excellent, not a single bracket. Wafer, GPS, the internets are robbed without complaints ... In general, pleased: happy:

Rep: (1)
Plus Normal language switching on the keyboard

Rep: (224)
Bluetooth will plow all right?
And then on the computer it does not connect to the transfer of files

Rep: (3)
It was sewn with KB1, the firmware lasted minutes 3, the data was not lost, all the okay, did not leave the reboot. Silted after one 1.30.
The firmware is much faster than 2.2.1, noticeably even if just climbing the menu, it is very smart now deletes applications. The gallery began to work much faster. Everything seems to work normally. WiFi, BT, player, photo ...

Rep: (98)
Fess 7 @ 08/17/2011, 20:56*
Bluetooth will plow all right?

It seems to be ok. And with a computer tried with another tube

When updating via the voucher, the phone should be reconnected in the kitty after the "Preparing to update micropograph" window got out?

Rep: (189)
Root for XXKPH

(Temporary solution until CWM stands)

1) DownloadingAttached fileGt_i9003_pda_xxkpe_fixed.tar(6.14 MB)

2) go to firmware mode
3) put through the ODIN section PDA
4) Turn on the phone, put a USB debugging
5) Make root throughSuperoneClick 1.9.5.
6) DownloadingAttached fileNormalBoot.img.tar.(5.53 MB)

7) go to the firmware mode
8) put through the ODIN section PDA
We rejoice in what is root

Post has been editedHayaku - 28.08.11, 22:51
Reason for editing: morally set

Rep: (10)
guys tell me when updating the flashing through the kitchen, which data is flying and what no

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 19.01.21, 09:31