Selection and comparison of wireless modems and mobile routers

Rep: (1089)
Selection and comparison of wireless modems

In this topic, you can ask for help in choosing a wireless modem. Please write only on the merits. Offtop will be deleted without warning.

Useful links:

Post has been editedM | A | G - 15.05.20, 23:18

Rep: (6)
And can you tell me links to these topics?

Rep: (141)
11-1974 @ 16.11.2011, 13:46 *
still prompt links

HuaweiandZTE

Rep: (1)
Tell me, who produces usb modems firm Flyer? I'm going to take the D-Link DIR-320 / NRU router and I doubt that it will suit it.

Rep: (141)
who manufactures flyer usb modems

Heretake a look.

Rep: (8)
It is necessary to buy parents to the cottage YUSB-modem. The choice fell on Megaphone, because He catches there best, although he is also not perfect, sometimes the network is lost. 3G is not there yet, and it is not known when it will be. While looking at Huawei E173, because It is the cheapest of the Megafon modem line. Should I consider other options (E1820, E1550 ...) or will my E173 suit my needs? The main thing is that with a not very good signal, keep the network well.

So take that modem that has the ability to connect an external antenna ... and immediately buy it and you will be happy (Internet)

Rep: (0)
virtual cd-rom disappeared in ZTE MF 112 USB modem, what should I do ??? there drivers ... how to restore everything ???

Good day. Yesterday I bought myself mts e171 and was very disappointed, 3ji network and 7kbit / sec speed ((((tell me how to get rid of this problem, I searched the entire network, I did not find firmware on it

what damn gifted there?

Rep: (873)
L1kg @ 11/29/2011, 02:15*
tell me how to get rid of this problem

The problem of the 3G network, transfer the modem to the EDGE and see the speed.

Good night all. The question, as they say, has already been repeated, but for those who are especially gifted, please tell me, Still, what to choose? The modem is needed to work on the laptop in different places to connect to the working site and very frequent download of small-format material.
thank you in advance. : D

Rep: (16)
I think, take the ZTE MF30 and the tariff from a megaphone for 250 p. 1.5 gig per month. Advise, the normal option, or there are better alternatives? As for the tariff, and by modem, pliz.
P.S. for Moscow.

Rep: (180)
torres09, rembyau
Take the yota modem, if of course you have a signal. It has 64kb / s for free. I tried other modems: MTC, Beeline, MegaFon. For everyone, whatever the rate was, the speed jumps 1-5kb or there is no speed at all. And 3.6mb is all nonsense-zamanuha. This speed is only when using the first two free months. Then, as I said. Maybe you have a different way, but in Krasnodar like that.

Post has been editedDmitry Shevtsov - 08.01.12, 21:12

Rep: (2)
I want to take zte mf30 locked under the MTS. Tell me pzhl who knows for sure whether it will turn out to be unlocked by a megaphone?

Yes, it will work for a fee. I unlocked - go to the topic about zte mf30 - everything is chewed there

11-1974, so everyone seems to have
the ability to connect external
antennas

EX_Sharingan, MTC, Beeline, MegaFon.U
all, whatever the rate was, the speed
jumps 1-5kb or not at all
speed.A 3.6mb is all nonsense
lure. This speed is only when
using the first two free
months. What 2 months? over read the conditions.

Post has been editedmytitl - 26.01.12, 04:00

And then what's the difference. what to take then?

Rep: (873)
mytitl @ 01/26/2012, 3:47*
11-1974, so everyone seems to have
the ability to connect external
antennas

Theoretically, yes, only in some there is a connector bred through the factory-made housing, while in others it is done with pens and a soldering iron.
mytitl @ 01/26/2012, 3:58*
MTC, Beeline, MegaFon.U
all, whatever the rate was, the speed
jumps 1-5kb or not at all
speed.A 3.6mb is all nonsense
lure. This speed is only when
using the first two free
months. What 2 months? over read the conditions.

It is not necessary to say so categorically about ALL, I specifically Megaphone holds a speed of 3-5 Mbit at night, during the day 1-1,5 Mbit / s.
11-1974 ask friends which operator in your area is most stable in terms of 3G, select the best price / quality tariff for you. Good luck!

In my case, it is so far that Intertelecom and their TPs have Free Internet. 5 UAH per day for which give 1000 meg. on the same day!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/07/20, 15:52