Tablet / Smartphone as Bluetooth Headset | [how-to] How to do it?

Rep: (0)
Since the tablet was bought instead of navigator and is used mainly in the car, an idea arose to use it as a headset. The question is how to redirect the incoming call from a mobile phone to the tablet?

I support the question! Through Aux, connect the tablet with a radio tape recorder and attach the phone around the bluetooth just gorgeous it would be!

Rep: (1)
For me, this is also relevant! Has anyone found a program, for example, to switch the BT profile in the tablet?

DADA I TOTTO SALIDARENE

+1, I would like to see such a program

I join the admixture and suffering

Rep: (524)
If the Windows tablet, and the device is not under WP7, then make a headset from any Windows tablet, there is everything in the menu or on the tablet everything is clearly done. And how the Android tablet is forced - I do not know.

The fact of the matter is that the tablet under android and without a special application will not work out. I so understand no one else did not meet.

+1, I also need this program

Rep: (524)
If you come down to search for android programs, it would probably be better to search here:Android - Programs
And then ask here:SEARCH software for Android OS
Well, in this thread, then how to discuss how to make everything with the help of different programs.

Rep: (23)
The search did not help. One outfold on the new Galaxy 4.3. It seems like there is OEM program for this. I myself look through constantly in search of this - one did not find one. And it would be a buzz.

Rep: (732)
Hmm ... here try to askCustom programs

Do you guys have a way out of this situation? I also want to use the tablet as bluetooth headset .....

Rep: (43)
Now for sale android navigators with a speakerphone function. From them, in the idea of ​​a soft, you can pull ... if the nuances do not arise ...

+1 I also join the question.

So no one solved this question?

Rep: (23)
Not yet.

+1 Looking for

Rep: (9)
With the Tablet Talk program, it came down to dial the number from the tablet, write SMS, but the sound is fragmented from the phone. You can try to pull the configs and programs from the Chinese navigator, but there is no such device at hand.

Rep: (209)
I also join, you need such a program

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 14.01.21, 22:21