> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Langcards | Testing knowledge of foreign words

Rep: (94)
Langcards
Version: 0.1

Last update of the program in the header:10.07.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Program to aid in learning foreign languages. If you study any language, then you probably have difficulty remembering some words. Langcards help you train: you need to give the correct translation to foreign words and expressions.

Development: JI herald
Idea: any_name

version 0.1
  • dictionary management
  • support for multiple translations
  • Russian and English interface

planned for the next version
  • Internet library of dictionaries
  • editing dictionaries
  • creation of dictionaries on the server on the basis of other dictionaries (for example, on the basis of Russian-English dictionary can be part of the Russian-German, French-Chinese, or any other)
  • statistics storage
  • Getting the word out on the basis of statistics (the words in which you most often mistaken to be displayed)

Russian-English dictionary
  1. At the Customs
  2. Travelling by Plane
  3. Rail Travel
  4. At the Hotel
  5. Speaking over the telephone
  6. At a Restaurant
  7. Finding One's Way About Town

Download:Attached filedicts.zip(9.56 KB)

Russian-German dictionaries
    Dictionaries in German language on the basis of comments from the lexical tutorial Natalia Borisko "Deutsch ohne probleme!":Langcards (Post # 8274595)
    Will be supplemented.

Please report bugs

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: Version: 0.1
Attached fileLangcards.apk(147.34 KB)

Download APK

Past versions

Post has been editedJI herald - 16.07.11, 10:11

Rep: (1063)
JI,
Without apk in the subject it will be closed

freemsk1,
Fixed

Rep: (27)
widget and then no, as in the dictionary?

k0mato22,
No, but just wondering - do

Rep: (107)
JI,
thank you very much! excellent prog, helps to keep in the form of an English during summer vacation! :)

Rep: (7)
It seems to me that such a program is already there -ankidroid

/ EraSER /,
It is somewhat different

Rep: (3)
Does not work on galaxy s, android 2.3.4. Immediately add screen shows dictionary. When you add through Root Explorer, he writes that the operation was successful, but the dictionary is added. Just could not properly exit.

(Empty),
mm, and the dictionary exactly txt?

JIesnik @ 13.07.2011, 15:57*
(Empty), mm, and vocabulary accurately txt?

Yes, I downloaded dicts.zip, unpacked and chose dictionary. In general, such as inadequate behaves. Press the back button, throws out the window too. Many many times I push back and only if the greeting message. But the dictionary so it is impossible to use.
Attached Image

Post has been edited(Empty) - 13.07.11, 17:18

(Empty),
try to remove the gap in the dictionary title. I will try to fix this bug for the next version, thank you

JIesnik @ 13.07.2011, 18:22*
(Empty), try removing the gap in the dictionary title. I will try to fix this bug for the next version, thank you

Really helped. But all does not work as we would like. I do not know that I could make a mess of the word cheese: D but that's what happened ...
Attached Image

(Empty),
Well, dictionaries was not for me, the next version of the dictionary will clean, of course, and a mistake with a space also correct

Rep: (0)
whether it is possible to establish a Finnish - Russian dictionary? and where can I get it?

roadrunner75,
yet such is not available, but you can either do it yourself or use an automatic system, which will appear in a few weeks

Dictionaries in German language on the basis of comments from the lexical tutorial Natalia Borisko "Deutsch ohne probleme!"
Volume 1
Lektion 1

Lektion 2

Post has been editedJI herald - 16.07.11, 10:24

Rep: (0)
People, you at least call files correctly. And that then can not tell where to any prog dictionaries and what direction.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 12:32