> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

PowerGrasp | archive program

Rep: (52)
Powergrasp
Version: 3.4.2

Last update of the program in the header:19.07.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Archiver and file manager with support for ZIP, RAR, 7z and tar.

Description:
  • Two separate tabs
  • Unpack the ZIP, RAR, 7z and tar
  • Create and edit ZIP, 7z and tar
  • File Manager with standard features such as copy, paste, delete, and so on
  • Tablet support
  • Pleasant appearance
If a file does not open , Although it should be (ie not damaged, and the compression algorithm is supported) Put it somewhere on file sharing, and leave a link to this topic . It is also desirable to write more and the device and version of Android. With Google Play, I get bug reports, but if they occur only when you open the files, they are one, alas, is not enough.

Ready to listen to your suggestions, which change or add to the application. Already has the support of 7z, transfer files via Bluetooth and not only on the order of thumbnails and moving folders under the root.

Yes, I should also say that there hangs an old version, which is automatically port Java ME, so there is consistent quality. Her advise you not to swing. :)

Developer: Malcolm-soft
Homepage: https://bitbucket.org/DrMetallius/powergrasp/wiki/ru/Главная
Google Play Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...soft.powergrasp

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 3.4.2 from google play (pokpok)
Version: 3.4.0 PowerGrasp (Post Evbuley # 79828327)

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 19.07.19, 06:00
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 3.4.2 of the Google Play, updated logo

Rep: (791)
Simply put AndroZIP and not to suffer. For dialers just right, and for Android .. Ahem ..

Rep: (110)
FrozenSE @ 09.07.2011, 17:31*
Simply put AndroZIP and not to suffer. For dialers just right, and for Android .. Ahem ..

Yes, no, not easier ... This program can compress, so that any other archiver can not compare with it, and it is better to unpack the files, because I have not seen niodnogo normal Archiver for RAR (to extract the files separately, not together), supports the ZIP compression format that others do not understand. ;)

Rep: (3)
shakes can it be nice, but the management just uzhasno.Vse too small, and double-click - for what it is.

Yeah, administration horror :). I am the creator wrote that under normal driving touch screens did;). Will wait.

Posted 09-07-2011, 17:43:

In general, in the emulator settings, you can put the keyboard :)

Rep: (298)
Overly zavoracheno to get by historian really too small and the extra action needed too much + emulsion.

Rep: (76)
MisterXXX_Petros9In @ 09.07.2011, 10:36*
Portrirovana program with Java, so its use is necessary for the installed Java J2ME Runner program.

If it is ported, the third-party programs are not needed. It turns out nedoport some.

Rep: (130)
MisterXXX_Petros9In @ 9.7.2011, 16:52*
Yes, no, not easier ... This program can compress, so that any other archiver can not compare with it, and it is better to unpack the files, because I have not seen niodnogo normal Archiver for RAR (to extract the files separately, not together), supports the ZIP compression format that others do not understand. ;)

you put TotalCommander -one identity sufficiently compresses (choose support height compression).
With its aid you can extract the files separately from the archives. So that the furnace ...

Post has been editedcool_cool_dude - 10.07.11, 09:38

Rep: (0)
In my opinion is a pretty good PowerGrasp archiver / razarhivatorom. He, unlike AndroZip correctly opens rar-files with Russian names of files (androzip such files are either not open or distorts the file name).

Rep: (711)
I leave for a rainy day. sometimes it takes

Rep: (13)
Make a separate branch for j2me ports because they are 90% of shit into force krivosti "portatora" and the digest is not displayed, and behaving like a fool. : Beee:

Rep: (76)
Good Archiver, I have yet to "JAVA" enjoyed!

Rep: (39)
Malcolm - Alexander! Good luck in the further development. Set. I went to the test. x10 Cyanogen 2.3.4. Your java were the best we will look at the implementation in Androyd. I do not doubt that the revision will not take long and wishes will be considered!

Post has been editeduserKan3 - 17.07.11, 10:57

So ... I think my program got to Android sooner than I expected, and not in the form. No, this is, of course, nonsense. Use on Android software, which is designed only for keypad control - it is not convenient. Probably, I would have to take up as soon as possible porting. :)

Have a request for modders, write the title, which is the port with Java ME. Now it's a miracle will disperse on the internet, and then everything will be confused with a normal application.

P.S. In any case, I'm Malcolm, but this nickname in many forums busy, including this ...

Rep: (7)
Ugh blin.Ya really thought really to Andryushka, net.Kstati an author that was talking about a possible version for android os.Budem wait.

Rep: (39)
Dr. Metallius @ 17.7.2011, 14:01*
So ... I think my program got to Android sooner than I expected ....

Alexander, as I told you it would be nice to do :-) believe grasp on Androyd :-). If you have already ported, then the interest people have :-)

What would you like to see in this programe, when it is normally done for android, it razarhirovka all formats (7z, zip, rar, tar, jar, apk, gz, wim, iso, nrg etc.) archiving these estestveenno format with a good compression algorithm (not standard androidovskim, for which I fell in love with the java port) and the ability to put down your password.

Post has been editedMisterXXX_Petros9In - 04.08.11, 07:08

Well, since Malcolm here, there is hope for a normal archive!

If I succeed, and it will be released on Android software, some of these formats MisterXXX_Petros9In I promise to support first zip, rar, tar, jar, apk, gz - in fact all the same as in the version of Java ME. Next on the list is 7z, I think about the rest.

The RAR will support all types of files, except broken into pieces (because I doubt whether it is necessary). I was asked to do support for password-protected archives, so it probably will, but not right away. Well zapakovki in RAR, of course, will not, because the author of the RAR does not allow.

In the ZIP will be supported by the usual types of compression, but can do even some of the more tricky. However, they have other programs usually are not supported. Broken into pieces the files hardly going to support, as well as archives ZIP64 for giant file, because it is still on the stick FAT32 file system does not leave a special opportunity to work with them. Password-protected archive is likely to do, as well as with RAR. As for direct compression have to see, Android uses, like the vast majority of programs, the zlib library, which copes with its tasks. If it is not to be missed, it is possible, in principle, to adapt the algorithm of 7-Zip, but as far as I know, is slower and it will be necessary to deal with licenses.

JAR and APK will automatically supported because it is based on ZIP. In the future, you can still tie any functionality to razdryuchivat APK.

TAR is supported in the standard version USTAR, although if someone has to, you can implement support for pax format. Hard and symbolic links from the tar will, however, will not be unpacked, but I do not know if it's anyone should. FAT32, in any case, does not know how to work with them. Support for GZIP, of course, is because there is the same compression as a standard ZIP.

Dr. Metallius, Malcolm, dear, well, why do we need "cunning" unpacking zip, why pax files? Too much time writing and predinfarktnoe state of waiting in users! Not live, perhaps ...: hysterics:

Dogom,
In the first place, none of this in the first release and it will not. And, secondly, if on top of me are asked to do compression is not the same as in Android? :) The point is, that will not please everyone.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 6:41