> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Bookmark Sort & Backup | Program to work with browser bookmarks

Rep: (931)
Bookmark Sort & Backup
version: 2.39

Last update of the program in the header:23.11.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Program to work with tabbed browser.

Description:
Bookmark Sort & Backup - program to work with browser bookmarks.

Opportunities:
- Move bookmarks;
- Sort bookmarks;
- Backing Up and Restoring bookmarks;
To move the bookmark it is necessary to allocate a click and drag up / down by using the arrow keys. Long click on an arrow moves the tab in the top / bottom of the list. Long-click the tab itself opens an additional menu.

Requires Android version 1.6 and above.

Google Play: https: //play.google.co...m.happydroid.bookmarks

Russian interface: Not

Download: version: 2.39 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...ort+%26+Backup+Pro.apk

Past versions
Version: 2.30 Attached fileBookmarkSB_2.30.apk (113.02 KB)

Post has been editedGridzilla - 24.11.14, 02:36
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (103)
without standard browser crashes.
While standing native, third-party browser bookmarks with freely retained.

Rep: (5)
Help me find a program to import bookmarks from Opera and export dolphin browser

Rep: (78)
CHE__ @ 13.3.2012, 12:55*
Help me find a program to import bookmarks from Opera and export dolphin browser

Use Opera Link

Rep: (0)
How about a paid pro version?

Rep: (9291)
vityavitya @ 02.01.2014, 21:51*
How about a paid pro version?

version 2.39
By the way (from trusted me), it was the only application that preserves the structure of bookmark folders, and not coming down all in a heap! :)

Attached files

Attached fileBookmark Sort & Backup Pro.apk(97.94 Kb)

Rep: (18)
Enough to run the program (Version 2.3.9.) (Nothing more than pressing) - browser bookmarks (standard) immediately sorted in a strange manner. And - not only in this program - immediately change their sequence is in a browser - that is, overwritten bookmarking system file that should not be such as access to, I do not have root.

How to get rid of the entanglement of bookmarks and how to explain to overwrite the file in the system?

Post has been editedcicapda - 27.08.16, 10:21

Rep: (31)
... so it is well, only with "built-in standard" browser saves! the meaning of this program? there - and so can save bookmarks without problemma ...
if, on theany browser, Molo used to maintain - would be useful prog!

Rep: (31)
put / opened / looked / demolished /
Russian no ... not nonsense, like prog enough intuition to help. But here it is really nonsense, less than the control buttons on the hand fingers ... and have not understood how it works

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/16/20, 04:56