> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

GPS over BT | Your phone - as an external GPS receiver

Rep: (67)
GPS over BT
Version: 0.8.2 beta

Last update of the program in the header:12.05.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
This program allows you to connect your phone as an external GPS receiver that can transmit information about satellites and the current location, using Bluetooth, to a computer.
It will help you to work with such programs as: SasPlanet, (Google Earth), OziExplorer, 2Gis and other navigation applications.

Additionally, you can view the "map" of satellites, which are used to determine the current coordinates, and the signal strength from them.

How to work with the program?
1. It is necessary to turn on Bluetooth on the computer and on the phone (can be done from the program). After that it is necessary to make pairing.
2. It is necessary to find out the Com port number, include the program in which you plan to work and indicate the required Com port in it.
3. Next, turn on the GPS on the phone. This can also be done from the program.
4. After some time, the satellites will be detected and it will be possible to monitor their movement using a computer.

Currently, the application uses the data transfer protocol NMEA 0183 to transfer information.

Full set of NMEA messages supported by the application:
GPGGA Fixed Solution Information
GPGLL - Latitude and Longitude Data
GPGSA - General Satellite Information
GPGSV - Detailed satellite information
GPRMC - Recommended Minimum GPS Data Set
GPVTG - Motion and Speed ​​Vector
GPZDA - Date and Time

Homepage: https://market.android.com/developer?pub=Vasiliy+Saenko
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.S...e=search_result

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: Attached fileGPS_over_BT_0.8.2.apk (247.24 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedSlav_nsk - 09.08.17, 05:45
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (34)
Oh, if it were possible to transfer to another phone GPS. Though certainly a useful program. +

deadadmin @ 7.7.2011, 8:22*
Oh, if it were possible to transfer to another phone GPS. Though certainly a useful program. +

I forgot to say - yesterday tried to connect your phone to your Nokia N73 as a bluetooth navigator. And to my great surprise set Ya.Karty wrote to me that the gps is plugged in and showed (ya.kartu) where I am;)

Rep: (11)
m_morfey @ 07.07.2011, 09:39*
I forgot to say - yesterday tried to connect your phone to your Nokia N73 as a bluetooth navigator. And to my great surprise set Ya.Karty wrote to me that the gps is plugged in and showed (ya.kartu) where I am

I have since 8230 and with the k770 does not work, even though for a long time wanted to do so. It may prompt you connected?

Yes, everything is very simple - included program from androfone, included in the settings blyutuza visibility, then ran to the Nokia N73 Ya.Karty and settings that have an external GPS receiver and choose from the list of HTC Legend, as a result Ya.Karty issued a message saying that the GPS and receiver coordinates found poluchiny and showed my location on the map;)

Rep: (2704)
radodendron @ 07.07.2011, 17:06*
I have since 8230 and with the k770 does not work, even though for a long time wanted to do so.

in order that-be saw K770 GPS Smart, here put the program on your phone (refer to ofsayta)Map Mobile Navigator - J2ME + GPS navigation system (Map Mobile Navigator - MapNav
Sam enjoyed this program on your phone W660 b K770, with an external GPS receiver.

Rep: (711)
Well my browser and the phone missing, but that's when you need a big screen juzat card, then yes, the program justifies itself. Pairing with noutom and netbook

Rep: (114)
Nokia N70 zakonnektilsya to the LG Optimus One and Yandex map shows where I am: lol:
The truth only once, then for some reason, writes that the situation could not be determined, although the "external GPS receiver" sees.

Rep: (98)
Why is it always wrote Device Connection was lost and after 2gis not working ..

Rep: (0)
Found everything works well) shows my location accurately .. in terms of the fact that apart from the fact that he showed me the right house (and not next to the territory, for example), and even the right shows what part of the house, I am :)

Rep: (25)
It does not work for the following reason: as soon as the time expires on Bluetooth visibility mode for devices - disconnects. It can be cured? A glitch occurs in all such programs, making use of this function is impossible. MB for BT has a separate a program which, for example, makes the BT visible only to a specific device or something like that?

Rep: (3)
Flashed the Android 2.2 (Arabic), came into the market, want to install, and my answer is "incompatible with your device!"
What a hnya? 2.1 worked well and was put out of the convenience store ...

Rep: (0)
Can not a laptop with a built-in Bluetooth, a built-in Bluetooth podtsepit.Proga generally works? who will say What problems ...

Rep: (1)
Hello! The author, did everything as stated on the link in the first post, with the installation of the relevant prog skonektil phone noutom launched a program on the phone, the connection is, the satellites found, all the icons zelonenkie. Well, I think schA I find myself in SAS Planet: lol:, but then I was waiting bummer. sas planet can not see an external GPS, although the settings all set, the same that COM1 and conjugation. Figvam. Putty shake, check the share, and then I waited bummer figvam says. What is Ept: rofl: I have one here such a loser or not me wrong?

Goodnight! I finished off after a program in Sas planet itself found, but 2Gis problem, but sorry, there are funny cards. Can anyone tell me, in the GPS unit before turning the walk into the settings and do a search, finding an external receiver on my COM1 port. press the button next to the test, the test is successful. Next, press the button "turn navigation" -zhdu response from the GPS-it is not, again, the setup again and there is no search for the receiver writes press test "COM port is blocked. And that every time you turn on the navigation! Disables it again, I go to the settings and search-successful, the test is successful, and when you turn navigation that is blocking the COM port is a bug bend hike yes:.? rolleyes:

Post has been editedTymon777 - 27.09.11, 23:24

Rep: (6)
Also not been able to connect, then spat, do not disabling, walked 15-20 minutes to cut down everything, and, lo and behold - works. Google Earth, SASPlanet. 2GIS not see satellites.

Post has been editedbelov_r - 01.10.11, 14:27

Some like to make friends with her computer, using the BB "Toshiba Bluetooth Stack"
In gise device to determine even kvlyuchilas navigation, just about any satellites is not data, but on the phone prog 9-11 satellites sees while.
while digging further ....

Rep: (2)
Everything works perfectly! Tie up all the same N73 sake of interest, the main pre-paired device, then will not fly. I'll try podkonnektit more his old i710. Thanks to the author!

Rep: (184)
it really works, but each dance with a tambourine have.
Planet everything is fine, but with Navitel set to BB on WM6 Emulator danced for a long time, until finally NAVITEL wanted to pick up the coordinates.

Rep: (2)
Sluhay ... Tolley skiing toli me .... In general, do everything in the article from LJ, that hat ... So braked at the junction nouta and my LG P500 ... I have wines 7 wants to cling to it only as a modem ... :( but to organize the serial port I can not :( here's where to dig want? Wenden and settings Toshiba Bluetooth Stack, or lacking something on the phone?

Rep: (-2)
Prompt and has a similar program that would only send data over the wire?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 21:10