> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Fuellog | Control of expenses (fuel, insurance, taxes)

Rep: (160)
Fuellog
Version: 2.2.1 Pro

Last update of the program in the header:5.07.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Save money tracking fuel consumption and maintenance costs.

Tracks and registers your mileage, fuel consumption, maintenance costs. Fuellog calculates a lot of useful statistics as fuel consumption and saved money (for example, miles per gallon or l / 100km), total cost and mileage, average cost, average price per month, distance traveled over the year and many other expenses. Fuellog has a convenient control in a beautiful shell.

Languages:
* English
* Deutsch
* French (thanks Sebastian Besancon)
* Dutch (thanks to Villem Ebbers)

Features:
* Downce tracking
* Tracking costs for maintenance, services, costs, costs.
* Multiple cars supported.
* Many useful statistics.
* 6 different graphs.
* Partial refueling of the car.
* Calculator.
* The ability to enter in various units of volume measurement.
* Export Import.
* Support App2SD (2.2).

Requires Android 1.6 and up.

Please, if you have any problems, questions or wishes, write me a letter.

Homepage: https://twitter.com/fuellogandroid
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=ch.si...e=search_result

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: Version: 2.2.1 Pro
Attached fileFuellog_Pro_v2.2.1.apk.(338.54 KB)

Past versions

Rep: (120)
Version broken? Or is it so with limited functionality?

Rep: (8)
Anton111111 @ 12.07.2011, 11:53*
Version broken? Or is it so with limited functionality?

There, the functionality is limited only by the fact that builds graphs for the last 10 records. Well, it is a pity that 80r for such a program?

IVLIS @ 12.07.2011, 15:34*
There, the functionality is limited only by the fact that builds graphs for the last 10 records. Well, it is a pity that 80r for such a program?

not a kayf card to tie ;-)

Here is a worker not a greedy version. But 2.1.0.

Attached files

Attached filef210.apk(315,62 KB)

Rep: (6)
IVLIS @ 12.07.2011, 14:34*
The functionality is limited only to the fact that the graphs of the last 10 records

Export / Import does not plow.

RemaG @ 09/06/2011, 22:36*
Export / Import does not plow.

In my version, imports work for sure. Previously, the data itself in Excel recorded and I managed to surport this data

Rep: (23)
It seems on Android 4.0 does not work ...

Rep: (4)
And who would add Russky, although it is clear what where, but in my native language more pleasant ...

Rep: (0)
The same version from the market works on ICS, and there is no from the hat, hangs. Is the ICS need a special patch? Who has?

Rep: (41)
Osipovov @ 12.05.2012, 20:02*
The same version from the market works on ICS, and there is no from the hat, hangs.

I confirm. Returning to ACAR.

Rep: (1)
Jelly Bean version from the cap also falls at startup.

The version from the market works, but shows advertising and export / import.

On XDA laid out logs from falling:

Code:
W / dalvikvm (12012): Verifier Rejected Class LT7ISCAJ4 / UDOAYXZ;

Code:
W / dalvikvm (12012): threadid = 1: thread exception with undcaught exception (group = 0x40A571F8)
E / AndroidRuntime (12012): Fatal Exception: Main
E / AndroidRuntime (12012): Java.Lang.verifyerror: T7ISCAJ4 / UDOAYXZ
E / AndroidRuntime (12012): at ch.simonmorgenthaler.fuellog.fuellog.oncreate (Fuellog.java:41)
E / AndroidRuntime (12012): at Android.app.Activity.PerformCreate (Activity.java:4465)
E / AndroidRuntime (12012): at android.app.Instrumentation.callantivityoncreate (Instrumentation.java:1049)
E / AndroidRuntime (12012): at android.app.ractivityThread.performlaunchaactivity (ActivityThread.java:2033)
E / AndroidRuntime (12012): at android.app.activityThread.Handlelaunchaactivity (ActivityThread.java:2104)
E / AndroidRuntime (12012): at android.app.activityThread.access $ 600 (ActivityThread.java:13)
E / AndroidRuntime (12012): at Android.app.activityThread $ H.HlandleMessage (ActivityThread.java:1157)
E / AndroidRuntime (12012): at Android.os.Handler.DispatchMessage (Handler.java:99)
E / AndroidRuntime (12012): at Android.os.looper.loop (Looper.java:137)
E / AndroidRuntime (12012): at android.app.activityThread.Main (ActivityThread.java:4575)
E / AndroidRuntime (12012): at java.lang.reflect.method.invokenative (Native Method)
E / AndroidRuntime (12012): at java.lang.reflect.method.invoke (Method.java:11)
E / AndroidRuntime (12012): at com.android.Internal.os.zygoteinit $ MethodandargScaller.run (zygoteinit.java:789)
E / AndroidRuntime (12012): at com.android.Internal.os.zygoteinit.main (Zygoteinit.java:56)
E / AndroidRuntime (12012): at dalvik.system.nativestart.main (Native Method)
W / ActivityManager (10213): Force Finishing Activity Ch.SimonMorgenthaler.Fuellog / .fuellog

Rep: (133)
Personally, I did not regret a bit of Denyushki and bought.
On 4.0.4, it works and imports ;-)

Rep: (5)
On the BlackMarket there is a working key, you download and the usual version becomes Pro

Rep: (12143)
Fuellog - Car Management Pro V2.2.1 from CyberDevilz, fresh.
I do not use myself, did not check, but I think cured.

Attached files

Attached fileFuellog.car.management.pro.2.2.1.android.apk.(343.75 kb)

Rep: (450)
In one of the dates, instead of shift, the date on the previous one is shown invalid date. Tell me, please, what could be the case?
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (2)
Android 4.4.2 does not work, there are no updates for a long time and there is no optimization for smartphones with large screens. I test monograms, as I am looking for a suitable. Users in Play.Google complain about the impossibility of importing with a backup. 0 stars out of 5.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 16.12.20, 05:19