> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

prox | Manage your phone without touching it.

Rep: (160)
Prox
Version: 1.05.2 Pro

Last update of the program in the header:3.07.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Your phone must have a sensor application to work!

Prox zhestikulyarnym is a service that allows you to control certain aspects of your phone without touching it. Prox can perform a wide variety of actions.

Prox uses the proximity sensor and an accelerometer phone to perform certain actions.

training videos.

Current activities include:
* Expand and narrow down the status bar.
* Emulate home button.
* Turn off the screen.
* Switching call modes. (Vibro \ Mute)
* Show some text.
* Run the application.
* Play tone.

+ Over time, will appear many extra steps.

Requires Android version 2.2 and higher.

If you have problems with the app, please feel free to submit reports or letters to [email protected].

Homepage: http://proxandroid.wordpress.com/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.L...e=search_result

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: Version: 1.05.2
Attached fileProx_Pro_v1.05.2.apk(1.36 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedExus - 03.07.11, 21:44
Reason for editing: added video link

Rep: (91)
As it nastroyit? No Th is is not clear finally, even the default settings do or do not respond to che

Rep: (17)
Translation to or instructions)

without setting good leaves the status bar / panel at the top on the desire hd) the rest as the cause is not understood waving his hands))

Rep: (66)
Yet it is clear from the video how to use, but should be carried out by hand is not fast but it does not work

Up and down runs, and the rest is not clear). In general, the battery can be taken down eating) does not actually need. The screen would cut down can still be useful, but did not understand how to do it.

Rep: (33)
insists. but each time the plant after this. fun on the sensor finger far especially when under 4 diaganal.

Rep: (0)
Today found in contact video "World of the future from Apple", there is alarm turned off holding his hands over it. Looked and thought it was cool, too, because I want to, and then this program :) taught her to turn off the screen when you hold your hand over the sensor light, looks super sorry back as not unlocks :) In general, more functionality, and this program is an excellent :)

Rep: (23)
Long with it and finally understood kerf. Events are activated as follows: it is necessary to tilt the (very little) the phone sideways and run your hand over the sensor proximity (distance - about 0.5 cm, 2 cm). For example, the Flat event - the phone flat, parallel to the floor, Left event - lean to the left, Toward - is inclined to imagine, Away - from themselves and so on. Funny thing, but sometimes it interferes. Leave the lock screen)

Post has been editedshadowalker - 04.07.11, 11:15

Rep: (4)
Battery heavily eats?

Rep: (33)
must. Zaseki on power tytor

Rep: (13)
Wazar @ 04.07.2011, 02:55*
"The world of the future from Apple", there is alarm turned off holding his hands over it

I remember I had a phone ...Ericsson R520m10 years ago ...

Among the extra features worth noting the alarm clock, countdown timer, stopwatch. For the alarm clock in addition to the normal functions of a mode in which the user selects the days of the week, when the alarm will work. Ad Hoc Mode allows you to set a single signal,switchable simple movement of the hand over the phone . Tested - works as described.

But you say, "The world of the future of Apple's" B)} -): rofl:

This is only a small part of the functions, try to find this video in touch :)

Rep: (9)
Today found in contact video "World of the future from Apple", there is alarm turned off holding his hands over it.

Some alarms have this feature. I should AlarmDroid, and without any additional programs turned off holding hands over the sensor.

Rep: (3)
on lg gt540 will work? : Blush:

fucking tell me how to block just the screen)

Rep: (1)
Toward an event put prog Screen Off and Lock - Lock screen = excellent]

Rep: (9)
How to remove it ?, error knocks.

So I found the use of a sensor)

3.1 did not work. The device Acer A500

Rep: (5)
Say, for inclusion need Root Admin?

Full version    

Help     rules