> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Ladonnik2 | Keyboard with fundamentally new layouts

Rep: (0)
Ladonnik2
Version 2 Demo

Last update of the program in the header:29.06.2011

Attached Image

Description:
Ladonnik2 keyboard with fundamentally new layouts specifically designed for typing on mobile devices, to provide an additional window with figures and signs of mathematical operations, additional text characters, intelligent feature set and other amenities.

The Russian-speaking part of the keypad is intuitive and easy to use. It is enough to remember that the central key block consists of parts of the Russian alphabet (BVGD, KLMN, PRST), and the most frequent vowels. Because of this, the keyboard is more easily and faster. In addition, the center key 16 is dialed up to 90% of speech!

Nothing more from the user is not required! No need to memorize special keys with the letters columns YUZUYA - ZHYY, (they will be remembered on their association with the phrase YUZUYA - LIVE!) No need to remember is situated redkochastotnye letters - they are marked on a yellow background and therefore are found immediately.

However, the listed advantages of the new keyboard does not mean that it has no weaknesses. Call them. Innovative company "Keyboards Shcheblykin" directly interested in the criticism hard.

Homepage: http://www.okeyboards.com/

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: Version 2 Demo http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1037337/Ladonnik_2Demo.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 03.07.11, 12:02
Reason for editing: editing the header

Rep: (18)
To download Claudia of developers, you - your name, your mobile number, bear, email ... it's like for solidity? ))) A lot of fuss! Did not signup.

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 29.06.11, 15:29

Rep: (855)
I downloaded the demo version from the site - does not work, an archive of the curve - winrar gives an error, it does not exist at the convenience store, selling through your website 200re Unit
admin wrote a look
Moreover, I suspect that the people the program is available here and there the author

Post has been editedbzz11g - 29.06.11, 12:52

"I downloaded the demo version from the site - does not work, the curve archive - winrar ..."

Yes, the representative of the author. Ladonnik2 you downloaded? Your comment made. Investigated. Try to install the downloaded files according to our instructions.

Post has been editedkeyokey - 29.06.11, 13:24

adiga07 @ 29.06.2011, 11:28*
To download Claudia of developers, you - your name, your mobile number, bear, email ... it's like for solidity? ))) A lot of fuss!

Not for solidity, and to order. But if the registration procedure seems gromozhdkoy, we think of it reducing.

Rep: (203)
keyokey @ 29.06.2011, 18:28*
we think of it reducing.

It is not necessary to cut, it should be canceled), I have to send you their data, so as not to download it is clear that, yes even in the demo mode.
keyokey @ 29.06.2011, 13:07*
However, the listed advantages of the new keyboard does not mean that it has no weaknesses. Call them. Innovative company "Keyboards Shcheblykin" directly interested in the criticism hard.

To start unregister. Put on the market)

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 29.06.11, 15:30

dvoriki06 @ 29.06.2011, 18:15*
apk lay in the post

Attached files

Attached fileLadonnik_2Demo.apk(109.22 KB)

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 29.06.11, 15:24

Rep: (15)
Prog nonsense, not only that she looks awful (hauled button, pixelation, design)
Duck they are still asking for her money.
It is easier to scratch the source standard Claudia from android.

I have laid out a Fail does not work?

23d @ 29.06.2011, 18:21*
prog nonsense

And it is possible more in detail? And the arguments, if possible. It is equally important to know your opinion about the layout. Do not think, for God's sake, that laugh. In fact, it is important. All comments will be taken into account.

Posted 29-06-2011, 15:31:

bzz11g @ 29.06.2011, 18:28*

Maybe. Software company that created the software is checked: it works.

Rep: (18)
bzz11g @ 29.6.2011, 12:28*

Error while parsing))) Andryukha 2.2

keyokey,
in my opinion you have trouble compiling program
Attached Image

decompile tried did not work

keyokey @ 29.06.2011, 16:31*
Maybe. Software company that created the software is checked: it works.

it does not happen, let the programmer write saws, and still look the designer, because judging by the screenshots graphics yt

Post has been editedbzz11g - 29.06.11, 15:37

bzz11g @ 29.06.2011, 18:34*
it does not happen, let the programmer write saws, and still look the designer, because judging by the screenshots graphics yt

Okay, we understand ...

Rep: (1327)
This programnotIt is a desktop widget. Tag removed.

Rep: (30)
HTC Desire HD, android 2.3.3.
Not installed

Rep: (12)
gt540, 2.3.4 - bug
There was a problem parsing the package.

if you count the letters in a row, then the standard 11, but only 6 sdes perhaps after a brief training text will be typed quite well and without errors ...

Post has been editedDimonlimon - 29.06.11, 16:42

Rep: (148)
2.2.2 Parsing error

Rep: (72)
AIC with no post furychit!

Rep: (15)
And it is possible more in detail? And the arguments, if possible. It is equally important to know your opinion about the layout. Do not think, for God's sake, that laugh. In fact, it is important. All comments will be taken into account.

Comments I gave the same message. Here's another.
1 In fact, the name of which is not harmonious - you need a good brand
2 You will also need a designer. The keyboard on the background of other looks terrible.
3 Problems are clearly in transition from a computer keyboard or a regular telephone.
4 It is possible to think of OLED displays and so forth, ie to make Claudia darker.
Attached Image

Post has been edited23d - 30.06.11, 13:22

central keys do not have any advantages over the side, at least for them and typed (you claim) 90% of the words, though they are not allocated,
the fact that they are in the so-called "center" my finger absolutely no difference, the more the brain. finger long enough to get to any key on your keyboard.
possible "central" key it would be necessary to allocate the size. and not the location, but without a designer it just will not work ...

well, here's a super idea:
remove a column, you can make more buttons,
"Infrequent" letters with the crop for the remaining columns place column "letters infrequent, they will be chosen single (first letter) or by double-clicking the second letter.
as well as leave the possibility of the location of both the QWERTY-e, where possible, all right, but what can you - leave:
Kengo
Vaprio
SMITH (Smiths everywhere :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/16/20, 05:20