> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Alarm Clock | Alarm clock, clock, flashlight

Rep: (160)
Alarm clock
Version: 1.2.4

Last update of the program in the header:10.12.2019

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Alarm clock, clock, flashlight.

Description:
This alarm clock turns your Android into beautiful digital clock with gorgeous themes and an alarm clock that can play your favorite tunes. There is even a built-in flashlight to light up the darkness!

- Choose your favorite music or playlist to wake you up.
- Choose a gorgeous design themes.
- Turn the clock into a flashlight with a single motion.

All functions that you need is there.

Features:

Clock
- Gorgeous color LCD display: Blue, blue, green, orange, pink, red and yellow.
- Vertical and horizontal modes.
- 12 or 24-hour format.
- Show / hide seconds.
- Show / hide weekday.
- Customizable auto-lock time.

Signal
- Select a song or even playlist as alarm.
- 11 built-in sounds alarm Ascending: Birds, Classic, Cuckoo, Digital, Electronic, High Tone, Mbira, Old Clock, Rooster, the school bell.
- Multiple alarms supported simultaneously.
- Sound / Music ON / OFF.
- Repeat ON / OFF.
- Snooze time customizable.
- Vibrate ON / OFF.
- Sound / Music increasing: Wake up gently in the morning!
- Alarm works even when the screen is locked or android is in silent mode.

Torch
- Shake the phone to switch to flashlight mode.

Several updates that will be implemented:
- Several new themes.
- Sleep timer with music: Play music and setting a timer, fall asleep as music fades.
- Secret features that surely will surprise you ...

Homepage: http://www.ihandysoft.com/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.i...e=search_result

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 1.2.4 Paid Post в„–106, author Katafrakt
Version: 1.2.3 Alarm Clock (Post Alex0047 # 55449694)
Version: 1.1.0 RUS //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3711268/Alarm_Clock_Pro_v1.1.0_Rus.apk
thankAssguard

Past versions

Post has been editedSlav_nsk - 10.12.19, 12:41
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (38)
Beautiful alarm clock. The only drawback - no widget :(

Rep: (65)
Russian versionAttached filealarmclockpro_android_Ru.apk(5.17 MB)

Rep: (711)
We must try, as the native Service tends to not work.

Rep: (575)
Is there a Russian day of the week?

Rep: (600)
mdee..net vidzheta.bylo too obradovalsi

Rep: (543)
dimon2242 @ 27.06.2011, 17:58*
Is there a Russian day of the week?

... there are no Russian weekdays drawn to png files
take redraw? skin file ..

Rep: (0)
The program is great! But unlike the Desire S, where everything works on DHD for some reason does not want to work to adjust the brightness!

Rep: (575)
sshick в„ў, you know what, and ka Throw in a personal file. It may be time to redraw!

Once zhirnovato for alarm 5Mb :(
There it is less?

Rep: (1)
Nitsche so programm. The current in a horizontal position in my second digit of minutes cut in half for some reason. Mozh due permission of course ... And so beautiful, I left) Oh, and short of a widget

Rep: (2)
On Galaxy Gio is just super! Thank you for your watch, everything works fine ... It has long been looking like teak still ...

Rep: (59)
Service nice but it was too much memory

guys DO NOT PUT IN NO EVENT. I have a "bankrupt" screen. those. Now on a white background can be seen the yellow figures prog demolished, rebooted, I took out the battery for 20 minutes - nothing works - the screen is broken, it can only superamoledah (I have a Galaxy)

I put these hours. Look beautiful, they have me working at night. And as a result, these figures burnt on the screen. Now they stood out in yellow on a white background, such as the browser, etc. VERY GOOD seen in blue. The power turns off and even reflash body. I never thought that the program can kill SUPERAMOLED! Tell me what to do, can you can type something demagnetize, calibrate, or something else? What do you think about this?
In the meantime essence of the case is necessary or even withdraw this program or to write a warning huge red letters that the program on a one-two-three kills screen SuperAMOLEDE !!!

Well affairs straight upset. Chet lost the desire to your SGS-2 to put the watch, although screen a bit different.
And how much do you watch these time chasing?

Post has been editedwelnn - 18.08.11, 23:51

Rep: (19)
Once I changed my mind, too, put them ... Do the developers have not tested them before upload to the people? :(

Actually, I figured, after all, not so often use these hours. 2 I backlight to minimum chasing, quite. 3 And the screen at SGS-2 better life twice.
So there is nothing wrong with such an hour there.

UPD
Now when was the deal with this problem was that really blue (more LEDs in blue) in a super amolede have several times shorter life span than the red and green and, depending on the duration and brightness of losing brightness. And since these CГ­fer (scoreboard clock) burned bright blue - the brightness will never be like this the rest of the neighboring diodes. In short screen bankrupt, corrupt, and nothing can be done!

Posted 25-08-2011, 2:03:

Actually, I figured, after all, not so often use these hours. 2 I backlight to minimum chasing, quite. 3 And the screen at SGS-2 better life twice.
So there is nothing wrong with such an hour there.

Well, as the saying goes forward with the songs. And popular wisdom says about those who do not learn too, know all the mistakes of others.

Posted 25-08-2011, 2:06:

and the word about the developer
Do developers have not tested them before upload to the people?
- I wrote to them and to the site and on the market - and that "waiting for an answer" like a nightingale of summer 3 weeks like.

Rep: (54)
ayc1 @ 25.08.2011, 03:06*
In short screen bankrupt, corrupt, and nothing can be done!

screen photos can be seen? with a "burned-out" figures. Yuzayu similar prog for a long time. Nothing like unobservable. Screen true SLCD.

ayc1 and much I enjoyed the clock time? every night burned?
About learning from others' mistakes, I do not argue. Just know that all SGS -2 diodes are equal and there is no blue to quickly burn than others.
In any case, thanks for the info, I was able to get rid of the first SGS, the screen was ideal.

Post has been editedwelnn - 26.08.11, 22:52

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 22:21