> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Pihotkeys | Emulation of hot keys from the phone

Rep: (94)
piHotKeys
Version: 1.200

Last update of the program in the header:10.02.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Emulation of hot keys on a computer from the phone

Description:
Touchpad with a large set of hot keys to manage applications on your computer. Now you can forget tons of keyboard cuts. Open source.

Opportunities:
- WiFi and USB connection
- Available keys set depends on the active window
- You can add your applications to the XML file and lay out here for other users.
- support for gestures (change of windows, scrolling, enter)
- perfectly looks like on the phones and on the tablets
Piserver must be installed on the computer. You can download it here - pilgr.com/s
The list of supported applications immediately after installation (constantly grows):
- Photoshop.
- PowerPoint
- Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer
- VLC, Winamp, Windows Media Player, SPLAYER, AIMP, Media Player Classic, KMPlayer
- Intellij Idea, Eclipse
Supported OS: Windows Family (XP, Vista, 7)
Tips:
- Tap with two fingers emulates pressing Enter
- Hold one finger on the screen and press the second to switch between applications.
- Moving two fingers at the same time up or down will scroll through the current active page
- Block the device while operating the application and the computer will be blocked automatically

Homepage: http://pilgr.com.
Android Market: Market: // search /? q = pname: name.pilgr.android.picat
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=name....r.android.picat.
Sources: https://github.com/pilgrr/pihotkeys

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
piserver Be sure to install on a computer
Version: 1.200 Attached filePihotkeys_1_200.apk. (707,19 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedpiligrimm - 02.10.13, 00:51

Rep: (1065)
piligrimm
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?act=announce&f=212&st=101
If the topic is not posted a file, it will be closed

Rep: (4)
When will .apk file ??? : P.

Rep: (675)
MazaxAka2012 @ 06/26/2011, 20:44*
When will .apk file ???

Picat 0.1 Alpha - from the market
Attached filePicat_0.1.apk.(453.28 KB)

Rep: (1)
Conveniently fast keys in the shop to borrow, I would yuzal)
can it?

Sacred_Steel @ 06/26/2011, 20:50*
can it?

Can. What keys to add?

Rep: (42)
It would be better to do to make the keys itself (combinations) to assign.
Plus on the pads icons for visibility to hang.

Post has been editedFershal - 28.06.11, 13:22

The application has been updated. New design, computer application in the form of a simple exe file. Now Java is not needed for its launch.

From the new feature - blocking a computer when locking the device screen. Convenient when you work, and then move away from the computer, picking up a phone with you. Just block it (the application must be active) and the computer will also be blocked.

It is very interesting to the application looks on the tablet, and it is in the case of a tablet that it is most convenient for them.

Rep: (0)
Now java is not needed for its launch

By no means. Pruff below
Or don't I understand something?
The program is interested, I would like to appeal.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedSerembesh - 19.07.11, 17:14

Serembesh @ 07/19/2011, 17:12*
By no means. Pruff below

Thank you. Behavior is strange, I will understand.
1. You have no JRE or JDK on your car, right?
2. Win7?

Updated application for computer. I had to create an installation package that immediately turns on the JRE to start Picat.

Thank you! Earned everything.
With chrome works fine. But how to switch programs I did not understand. Apparently spending the screen calls Alt + Tab. Chrome make inactive it turns out, but not back and choose another program too.

Serembesh @ 07/20/2011, 22:48*
Apparently spending the screen calls Alt + Tab. Chrome make inactive it turns out, but not back and choose another program too.

In that version, now only once Alt-Tab is triggered on the market for one movement left / right or long pressing. It is strange that it does not switch.

In general, I plan to quickly get rid of this method of switching between active applications. To have the ability to use this gesture directly in the active application.
How do you like this script for chromium:
- movement to the left right changes the active tab
- Movement with two fingers down scrolls page
- collapse of the two fingers (like a scale reduction in the maps) closes the active tab, the reverse movement opens a new

The wind switch must also be left, but it is possible to select for this only a narrow bottom of the screen.

Post has been editedpiligrimm - 20.07.11, 22:57

Piligrimm @ 07/15/2011, 18:38*
From the new feature - blocking a computer when locking the device screen. Convenient when you work, and then move away from the computer, picking up a phone with you. Just block it (the application must be active) and the computer will also be blocked.

Something does not work this feature. :(

Fershal @ 07.21.2011, 10:29*
Something does not work this feature.

Tested on 3 devices, and yes, I agree, it does not always work. Once from time to time. I will also dig.

And what about scrolling with two fingers? Or is it just yet in development?

Installed in parallel Win - Remote. I do not see any use optionsfor me);.
But here is the author who is great for Pibalance thanks!

Post has been editedSerembesh - 22.07.11, 17:26

Fershal @ 07.21.2011, 10:43*
And what about scrolling with two fingers? Or is it just yet in development?

Yeah, while in development.

Posted on 07/22/2011, 17:46:

Serembesh @ 07/22/2011, 17:23*
Installed in parallel Win - Remote.

Basically for what tasks is Win Remote? What applications?

Well, in general, I began to be interested in the control of the computer from the pipe so that you could not get out of the sofa to manage the playback of films (KMPlayer), or respond to messages in ACE, or manage music without coming to the computer (AIMP3). And in the course of the search came across Picat. Win - Remote has coped with all my tasks, especially with the on-screen magnifier (%

Posted on 07/22/2011, 18:00:

I understand that Picat is done as an addition to the clave and mouse and not as a control panel?

Serembesh @ 07/22/2011, 18:00*
I understand that Picat is done as an addition to the clave and mouse and not as a control panel?

Yeah, just like that. The goal is mainly on professional packages.

Although on its basis it will be easy to make a convenient console for most multimedia functions, input text, etc.

Is it possible to make a custom panel to tie it to some kind of prog and assign all sorts of different actions on the buttons? Type I have a prog that is not included in the list supported, for example, few people need, but there are many functions in it that you need to keep at hand, and it would be cool if there was a built-in tool that allows me to make a set of buttons for this program yourself. That damn, wrote crookedly. Just soon you will have to master the autocadus, the program is not easy, but it would be stupid to contribute to its support.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 25.12.20, 11:26