> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

blip.me | Turn your mobile phone into a Push-To-Talk walkie-talkie

Rep: (1756)
blip.me
version: 1.3.3

Last update of the program in the header:28.06.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Turn your mobile phone into a Push-To-Talk walkie-talkie

Description:
blip.me is a fun, useful, and free way to turn your mobile phone into a Push-To-Talk walkie-talkie.

+ Send and receive free voice notes and text messages
+ Stay in touch with family and close friends

Homepage: http://www.blip.me/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=me.blip

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download: version: 1.3.3
Attached fileme.blip_v1.3.3.apk(2.59 MB)

Past versions
Version: 1.1.4 Attached fileblip.me_v1.1.4.apk (2.15 MB)

Post has been editedPicnik - 02.07.12, 13:18
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (11)
He works through blyupup?

Rep: (102)
I did understand that the program works only with itself .. ??? ... ie. listeners should also stand it ... ??? : Unsure:

Rep: (9)
and if the operator does not support PTT?

Rep: (102)
here ... right ... literally

Why blip.me need my phone number?
blip.me service requires a phone number to identify each user, in order to help you and your friends find each other on the service.

Why blip.me need access to the address book?
blip.me service requires access to the address book to help figure out which of your friends are already using this service.

What is the cost to use blip.me?
Blip.me Application can be downloaded free of charge. The standard data rate of the carrier used.

Will blip.me message my friends without my permission?
blip.me service is built to be friends with a message when the user takes action to send a message.

What mobile platforms does blip.me support?
Application blip.me being built for the iPhone and Android.

How do I delete messages on blip.me?
The current version does not support blip.me deleting messages. It is often requested features and, as such, we add it in the next release.

Will blip.me messages are recorded in my text messages?
Many users blip.me not have unlimited messaging. Posts by blip.me will not be counted in your media plan for text messages. There is only one text, which is used in the registration process to deliver your access code. All blip.me messages are delivered via the data connection.

and about the PTT - is usually the operator is a service ... is not supported by the service - probably it depends on the tariff.

Post has been editedkipariss - 25.06.11, 10:33
Reason for edit: forgot to say ...

Rep: (139)
On a megaphone for all tariffs have PTT. Tried what?

Rep: (0)
asks some code dostupa.Znaet who?

Rep: (4)
I somehow did not understand, the operator support ptt need or not? If not, the message transmission takes place on what protocol?

Rep: (1)
Works over WiFi or a tooth, a distance or through the Internet on the customer type?

Some questions, give someone answers.

I can not put a check

Put, introduced the name of the name, chose the country, I wrote a phone number, click on, prompting you to enter a passcode on I do not know what to do ......

I explain: the access code by SMS comes instantly, if you enter a number with the code correctly. The program uses the Internet. Voice messages can be sent to any contact, even if they do not have this program. They will receive an SMS with a link to a voice message that is stored on a server on the network.

Post has been editedpaul_raven - 27.06.11, 20:10

Thank you, indeed including the Internet has come SMS with a code.

Rep: (22)
Ladderpoints prog! : Thank_you:

Rep: (1)
Duck with the Internet is not interesting

Rep: (711)
I tried and snos..smysla bend do not understand

Rep: (2)
number must be entered in a certain a certain format?
as if not introduced - SMS has not arrived.
by default number is indicated as "(xxx) xxx-xxxx."
country code indicates the course.
I tried it with and without parenthesis. he tried to enter the room + 7hhhhhhhhh or without +. I tried just seven substitute to have to the entered number by default ...

for those who are not lucky with opsosom (like me), and it is not part of the big three - help.blip.me or any other method of feedbacks. after my conversion in their support (probably not necessary to write in Russian, though not tested) during the day dobazarilis with dudes on callback ihnenskogo robot (the guys are polite and meticulous, find out even what time it is more convenient to call despite the fact that I immediately wrote a pier at any time). robot calls and calls 4 numbers several times.

softina cool for unlimited internet (no matter vayfay or GPRS). 7-10 second message consumes approximately 300kb. vsmysle - use is quite acceptable even for not unlimited tariffs. and given that the message of not transferred online - do not care about the width of the channel, although Agee transfer possible. in general - everything's cool.

Rep: (862)
with language like Che? there is a Russian?

About a miracle !!! It has long been looking for such a program! Explain: first used by SMS, then moved on to ICQ, but klatsat on the clave is not easy and boring. For example you need to say something to the brow, well, just leave a message. Write scrap, especially if the bright rays of the sun in the light of the screen - it's just not convenient. Calls, well, you can, but if the message is not urgent, if you do not need an answer ... In short, often with friends from doing so: he said on tape, it is written in .amr (minute speech about 50 KB) and once the soap Druganov. He gets the message, and when it sees fit listens record. This is many times cheaper than a call, especially when roaming, even taking into account the cost of traffic in roaming! That is why the Russian opossy not provide this service. And if with WiFi, then just do a freebie! And this program does all these operations automatically! Super! Pressed, she said, and nothing more is required.

Bart_J_Simpson @ 11.07.2011, 10:52*
with language like Che? there is a Russian?

No Russian. But not in this program in general any options and settings. And that is a minus. There is only one button - press and say, let - go.
Works just do precisely! Even on zhoporeze! Minute recorded, release the button and within 11 seconds the message came on the second pipe (second pipe on WiFi, transmitting on zhoporeze). When transferring the minute traffic messages spent on 38KB.
Pros:
- very simple!
- if you send a message to the body that does not have a program that comes SMS with reference to a program, and an explanation of what and how.
- a private text chat (ICQ on type)
- perfectly fulfills its function

Minuses:
- very simple! :)
- no configuration (just do not)
and. Unable to set the compression level \ quality of the transmitted sound
b. Unable to delete old messages and how to edit them, or
at. You can not play the sound through a small speaker, always only through the speakerphone (the volume is controlled by regular means)
If the program was activated, the received message is played once, that too would not be good, it would be optional. But if a program is minimized, it is not reproduced, and notifies the message arrives, a text message, but it is necessary to uncover a program, then a message is played back. I would like to listen to yourself, and not automatically.
d. No release button of a program, or to kill in the process, or just winding down.

P.S. But it's better than this bend until he found hope in her development. And if anyone knows of a better share.
Support for PTT services from the operator is not needed, only Internet needs. (After registration works without SIM cards, purely via the internet)

Post has been editedSiroc-co - 14.07.11, 23:12
Reason for editing: Added P.S.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/10/20, 17:54