> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

miniNoteViewer | Notes (Analog Tombo on Window Mobile)

Rep: (26)
miniNoteViewer
Version: 0.43

Last update of the program in the header:11.07.2015

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
notes

Description:
all fansTombo on Windows Mobile or BB dedicated ...
For those who have not experienced a brief description:
The program works on the principle that the simpler the more reliable.
You run the program
Katolog specify root \ folder
All folders and sub-folders, text files are now "owned" MiniNoteViewer
You can create a folder or a text document using the program
It uses contextual search.
Possible encoding for text documents: utf-8, shift-JIS, windows-1251
Font selection: The size and type.
When you enter information possible to use text templates. Templates support in addition to the text - the date and time in different formats.
Link to table of dates and time reductions:http://developer.android.com/reference/jav...DateFormat.html
It is possible to encode the notes. The type and the principle can not tell because not used even once, even on Windows Mobile.

Developer, a very smart guy. In less than two weeks of my klyanchinya he added:
Transfer of long names in the main menu
Menu by long tapa (transfer, copy, etc Renaming)
text patterns

Eugene
P.S. Since all notes are stored in a common folder and are themselves essentially conventional text documents - your base, you can easily move from one place to another. You can also use the desktop version of the program. Those. simply connect the Android as a USB flash drive and use all the same, but in the big blind.
About the desktop version of notes in * .txt

Homepage: http://hatalab.blogspot.com/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=jp.gr...e=search_result
Link to Tombo, where you can find a Desktop version: http://tombo.sourceforge.jp/En/

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 0.43 miniNoteViewer (Post kuil # 40242617)

Past versions

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 24.07.15, 00:50
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (131)
I use. Excellent program.

Rep: (4)
Or you can ask the guy to make it possible to use the phone numbers and e-mails in a note to call in one tap (well, tapnul at room and body calls for it).

Good evening,

m_ae, And what to do to prevent this? :)

At the moment, I plan to ask add \ fix:
- hide the extension when transferring files
- the ability to use the file name - "/" (I think it will not work)
- about your question, too, I will write, but all the same I recommend to do it yourself.

Eugene

Yes, I'm English, it is not so ...

Rep: (9)
the program simply super. I Tombo to 10 years greatly used: rolleyes: normally open encrypted files ... but unfortunately she does not know how to encrypt. only through the desktop Tombo ...
when climbs on androyd with Mobile Tombo only the absence of a strong androyd breaks off ... the problem is solved - bang ...

m_ae,

Added. Upgrade via the Market.
To lay out a new version still I can not, try the evening.

Eugene

Rep: (1)
With Tombaugh worked for many years, I think all great just as Tombo.
With WM crawled on Android reluctantly, only because it is a pity time searching and testing the necessary software. But where to go, we had to ...
Because I am a novice in Android can tuplyu, but was unable to do the simplest things miniNoteViever - go to the end of the file to its complement. Standard humanoid CLICK and drag a file to a small 50KB can shake a few minutes. The scroll bar does not work. It's a pity.

By this developer wrote a review onhttp://hatalab.blogspot.com/
============
I use Tombo many years, very good program.
I enjoy to see it on Android.
But my test MiniNoteViever is poorly. I can not move properly in editor. For not big files, 50-80kbyt, I do not arrive to END of file by standard TAP & SLIDE.

With best regards, Alexandr_Golovnev.
============
But something from the pages of the author in my letter is not, in any case, in a review, I did not see it. Then someone in my Miley exchanged with the author? Can he let down?

Thanks in advance, Alexander.

to Alex_Gln

C promotka big problem files. I am saved only by the fact that remembering the content closer to the end of the file, I was doing a search on this content, respectively, to jump to, and there are already close to the end.

to all

On N Market app on the page of the author, too.
Like the project is not developing? Although the application, I believe, the best of all (especially working with hyperlinks and ability to work with txt files)
I still have to upgrade to v0.29.

I attached.

Attached files

Attached fileminiNoteViewer_0.29.apk(140.8 KB)

Good day,

I corresponded with the creator. Unfortunately, the project is closed. Man himself has bought iphone and now engaged in programs on iOS. So it goes...

I can guarantee that I'll write him a letter to your wishes.
What exactly do you want to change \ add to the program?

To ensure that I will answer, or take on this project - I can not.

Oh, I forgot two things.

m_ae,
Thank you posted, apk, I completely forgot.
Alex_Gln,
Try this -Papyrus ex

Sincerely, Eugene

Post has been editedZhendos80 - 10.10.11, 20:53

Zhendos80 @ 10-10-2011, 21:46*
Try this - Papyrus Ex

Tried the same rake, go to the end of the file there is nothing !!! I begin to understand that for Android is a common problem, is not designed for large files was. Are there many people can type on a keyboard, where the finger can fit a few buttons and pop-up letters which Android will send, but not those that you type. For such files do not have to go far, and that there is no system of navigation tools on the file type END, Home.

Alex_Gln ,
Try the keyboard Touchpal
It has a cursor control, and keys Home, End (beginning and end of the line).
It's not quite that, but can enhance the convenience.
Your thought is likely true because the business applications it is possible to go to the end of the document.

Eugene

A new version has been released.
-added the option whether turning off the title bar at note view or not.
- Dpad navigation of file or not.
- Left-key work as Back-key (close note) when the cursor is a top of the note.

Eugene
P.S. Apparently the developer, someone still respond. So write, not styasnyaytes;)

Attached files

Attached filejp.gr.java_conf.hatalab.mnv_1.apk(141.91 KB)

Rep: (33)
Widget from this good stuff there, as I understand?

Zhendos80 @ 23-10-2011, 22:37*
Try the keyboard TouchpalV it has cursor control, and keys Home, End (beginning and end of the line) .This is not exactly, but it can increase convenience.

Well, finally a normal keyboard on Android advised !!Zhendos80, Catch plus from me. Here they are native PgUp, PgDn, Home, End .....
Sam went through different, but go find a needle in a haystack. She had a stroke caps up doing. And the characters down stroke, without changing the layout. Another interesting T + layout, where you can flourishes on large keys with three letters to write.

By the way for me, it's the only option for Android what I have for many years enjoyed by WM. Everything was decided. I do not understand why for Android forget the good that was done a long time ago WM? What for to clean the keyboard arrow keys left, right, up, down, PgUp / Dn, etc. ... And strokes, so there is in the nature of the android written as paltseorientirvannomu, so no forgets / throw out everything, good and bad !!

But the problem of transition at the end / beginning of the file, this keyboard is still not decided.

Zhendos80 @ 30.10.2011 11:24*
- Dpad navigation of file or not.

Who knows what it is? Way to store it is written:

Dpad navigation on file list view.

As I understand it some Dpad navigate the file list. Not what I expect!
Zhendos80, but as the author of a contact?

Alex_Gln,

DPad - if I am not mistaken it is hardware-joystick (arrow left, right, up, down, central choice)

Contact the author is very easy.
Open the market, looking for the app - go to the link to contact the author, there is mail.

P.S. Communication problems in this particular case, the fact that the author (so tell me) went on the iphone and began to write software for it. And second, he removed the app from the Market and not posted to the blog.
Perhaps the wind changed :)

Kiviza
And how do you imagine a widget? That there should be?

Zhendos80 @ 30-10-2011, 19:43*
Open the market, looking for the app - go to the link to contact the author, there is mail.

Out of the Market this link. Only the author's blog, where he apparently no longer looked.

Rep: (33)
Zhendos80 @ 30-10-2011, 19:43*
And how do you imagine a widget? That there should be?

In fact - I represent as a widget on the HTC - a pair of decorative leaves in full screen (another version of the widget - a small icon on the tapu unfolding in a decorative leaf; but once the big very much like it), but each note on a separate leaf is automatically saved to the specified in settings folder name - the first words of the note. And that leaves turning the pages of a finger as HTC widget - the last, say, a few - the number is customizable in a menu, or if you need to access all of your notes - by tap a button or disclosed widget (now HTC Press 2 - to write the note and remove) - to pop up menus by date, or the last few file names, or just jump out the window folder with all the files. And that did not even have buttons, so that the strip of different buttons appear only on a long tapa on lilstike =) A short-tapas - would write notes immediately.
Attached Image

Post has been editedKiviza - 30.10.11, 21:51

Potestit Jota, it gives the opportunity to conveniently move through the text using the scroll bar. This is the only known me a txt editor with such a feature. It does everything except encryption, stay on it. Until better times.

Very best! In version 30 miniNoteViewer the opportunity to call by clicking on a number stored in a text file !!

I once got tired of the curve converting one format tel. books in the other, and began to make their contacts simply a text file that is easy to read and edit both the desktop computer and on your device. And there could write any comments, the context of which I often found the desired contact. The names of the people with whom I deal rarely, something I do not remember much. This for me was more comfortable than the specialized bodies. books weighing maloupotrebimyh input fields, and above all with its own file format. But there was some inconvenience when you transfer a number from the text in the phone for a call, for example, my phone on WinM does not support paste from the clipboard. And I found a typed manually.

Here the problem is solved !! Very comfortably.

It remains only to solve the problem of movement of a rather big texts and program prices will not !!
Zhendos80, and that the author has heard our prayers?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 22:25