> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Pocket Keylock: PocketSensor | Auto-Lock screen and keys using proximity sensor

Rep: (106)
Pocket Keylock: PocketSensor
version: 1.2

Last update of the program in the header:25.04.2012

Attached file01.png(40k)

Short description:
Auto-Lock screen and keys using proximity sensor

Description:
The program is designed to automatically lock the screen and the key device when triggered proximity sensor (proximity sensor). This changes the algorithm built-in lock - put it in your pocket (or just down the screen to something, such as a table), and the screen went blank, lock the keys - and can not be unlocked, no matter what happens, as long as you will not get / not lift. But when removing / unlocked immediately picked up on the desktop, bypassing the lock! For the life in your pocket - the most it.

Carefully, the battery can eat!My experiments with night (6:00) do not hesitate devoured 40%) Experiment unsubscribe.
Addition:It depends on the firmware, after changing the battery in my eating disappear permanently.
Another addition:If you disable prog (launcher, player, etc.) to rotate the screen, the lock works in any position, ie, the program looks at what position the screen, rather than gravity sensor, and blocks in the landscape.

Homepage: http://phonephreaksoftware.com/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.p...ak.pocketsensor

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 1.2 ENG http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1654583/PocketSensor12Eng.apk
Version: 1.2 RUS http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1654581/PocketSensor12Rus.apk

Past versions
Version: 1.05 (folk) Attached filePocket_Sensor_1.05_Market_Militia_.apk (17.93 KB)

Post has been editedPicnik - 30.04.12, 14:26
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (18)
Put, potestiruem tomorrow afternoon, and at first glance the class, do not think, I put in the pockets of all.

Rep: (84)
Wear in the bag, it was convenient to b, but the battery and so Motorola eats very

and you have set up for their FIHM otpishessya Motorola, and I for DHD

Rep: (711)
Also put, I Play around.

Rep: (0)
First impressions - delight) is interesting of course, but a little bit not thought out. In the semi-open pocket flashes :( And it would be nice if you put a lock in the usual way on the sensor would not respond =)

Rep: (168)
she will always eat, because all the time will run infrared proximity sensor. If you pay attention, that during the conversation the sensor barely-noticeable flashing red tint (SGS II). Accordingly, when using this application it will flash Poston (24/7) !! nafig need ..

Post has been editedDex_nic - 20.06.11, 12:18

Rep: (98)
I put it on the SGS-a very handy thing. But energy consumption at night and check unsubscribe.

And it would be nice if you put a lock in the usual way, would not react to the sensor =)
I have, if I lock the buttons, when dostavaniya from his pocket sensor can not be unlocked
she will always eat, because all the time will run infrared proximity sensor. If you pay attention, that during the conversation the sensor barely-noticeable flashing red tint (SGS II). Accordingly, when using this application it will flash Poston (24/7) !! nafig need ..
Nichrome he does not blink when blocked, you can check put a finger on the sensor, the display will go out and look at the sensor, I did not blink. Prog put it yesterday, all day difference in battery consumption is not zametil.knopku all day pressed several times, and then only during the experiments. I like it !!!!!! even if the rings in your pocket is impossible to answer until you will not extend into the light (random answers excluded)

Rep: (10)
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.i...re=related_apps- a similar program, but it is free.
I found more analoguehttps://market.android.com/details?id=com.s...re=related_apps
Incidentally, in the description of the last written:
This app may stress the battery on some (few) devices due to technical (firmware-related) reasons.

Those. some devaysakh really eats battery, but the firmware can devaysa rather than prog. To this must have the same situation.

During the entire day of testing error takes off - "Oh!" And forced to close ... Desire 2.2 Do not know, we can deal in your phone, but does not work consistently.

SE X10
When locked lit backlight.

Rep: (46)
Very bad. that does not work ... own self-locking demolished

Rep: (328)
It has long been looking for such a program. Earlier on in Nokia N97 such yuzal. I tested on HTC Desire. While normal flight. First flew quickly determined that Supermanager constantly resets. I change the settings in the SM. About the battery while I can not say. Tomorrow, the day after tomorrow I will unsubscribe.

Rep: (250)
Uzhora battarei noticed (Power Tutor nameryal 0.1% in 3 hours). Coftina like, regular locking almost ceased to use it, threw the bodies. in the pocket and all.

Desire 2.2 runs. Lock while in a pocket or perevarachivanii face down - it is convenient, but not delivered automatically unlock a lot of fun, because often the device on the table, using a full-time lock has to manage to not run your hand over the sensors otherwise released. But if you add the possibility (optional) not to withdraw from the locked state is automatically ?!

there is a problem, the program unlocks (the phone while in a vertical position), then I turn the phone into a horizontal position, the screen changes orientation, then a finger close the proximity sensor, so that the program to lock the phone, but it does not block only if the reverse phone turn to an upright position and bring your finger (or something to the sensor), it blocks.
You can somehow remove this bug ???

Post has been editedPitbull666777 - 21.06.11, 17:18

Desire 2.2 runs. Lock while in a pocket or perevarachivanii face down - it is convenient, but not delivered automatically unlock a lot of fun, because often the device on the table, using a full-time lock has to manage to not run your hand over the sensors otherwise released. But if you add the possibility (optional) not to withdraw from the locked state is automatically ?!

Now it would not hurt) and everything is super)

Rep: (328)
HTC Desire 2.2 normal flight. Battery not much plants - PLUS
In the horizontal position is not locked - MINUS

Rep: (206)
Murz @ 20.06.2011, 19:49*

Not exactly similar programs:Intelligent Keylock Unlocker- generally behaves oddly - designed to unlock when there is not anything near the sensor, but on my devayseHe does not sleep While in the pocket will not put, Proximity Screen Off the principle is the same as that of the program of the caps, but does not block accidental key presses. Those. potentially phone in your pocket can turn on the display, right System Locker is not removed and it is necessary to unlock as usual. But the point is that b & w save battery not included from accidentally pressing keys in the bag or pocket.

Pocket Keylock: PocketSensor I test the first day, according to the battery system generally does not eat, I will continue to watch.

Rep: (46)
zamboga @ 21.06.2011, 09:09*
Uzhora battarei noticed (Power Tutor nameryal 0.1% in 3 hours). Coftina like,standard lock almost stopped using , Threw the bodies. in the pocket and all.
What is meant by pressing the power button? I ask because I have a full-time locking, manual and auto on time, does not work. You can only turn off the screen

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 1:39