> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Shake Flashlight | most correct flashlight

Rep: (112)
Shake flashlight
Version: 1.6.2

Last update of the program in the header:08.07.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Basically, the only thing you need to do is in the dark as much as possible faster and easier, it is desirable simply by shaking the phone - turn on the flashlight. At the Market, you can find a variety of flashlights, a wide variety. Suffice it to say that the programs with a particular name "Shake Flashlight" There are a few pieces. I was looking for a long time the one that came to me, and seems to have found. So,Shake flashlight from the author hanwei59 able to:
  • Include LED-flash
  • Adjust the strength of shaking required to enable
  • Run over lokskrina
  • Do not run if there is another active application
  • To accompany the launch of the flashlight sound and vibration
  • Change the screen brightness Volume Buttons
  • To set the start and stop service

If you just run the program from the application menu, it starts and shows a bright white screen flashlight. Tapping on the screen, you can open a menu where you can change the color of the screen, enter in the settings dialog, turn on the LED flash as well as starting a service that will monitor the shakes and include a flashlight. There is also a widget that allows you to enable or disable the service. But very very lazy in the settings you can specify the time when the service starts automatically (I 23:00) and automatically turns off the (I - 7:00). Thus, the service works for me only in the dark. And all the other possibilities are very comfortable, the list can be seen below:

Translation settings
App first page is flashlight - when running at times to include a flashlight (aka - a black screen with a button start the service)
Start service on boot - run the service when the device starts
Definite time start service - to launch the service at a given time
Definite time stop service - stop the service at a given time
Show notification - show an icon in the notification bar
Shake sensitivity - Accelerometer sensitivity setting
Do not start when busy - not to include a flashlight, if there is an active application
Enable shake when locked - Allows you to turn on the flashlight when zalochenny screen
Enable shake only when locked - allows you to turn the flashlightonlywhen zalochenny screen
Shake to exit - turn off the flashlight by shaking
Vibration feedback - vibrate if shaking worked
Ringing feedback - make a sound when shaking worked
Enable LED (Camera flash) - include an LED flash
Auto close time - automatically turn off the lamp after a specified time
Save color - to maintain the color after change

Homepage: http://hanwei59.iteye.com/
Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? com.xy.mobile.shaketoflashlight
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.x...aketoflashlight
Additional Information
Russian interface: Not
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download:
Version: 1.6.2 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1051129/com.xy.mobile.shaketoflashlight_2.apk

Past versions
Version: 1.6.0 Attached filecom.xy.mobile.shaketoflashlight_1.apk (249.45 KB)

P.S. - flash operation is not checked, it is not on my devayse ...

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 08.07.11, 12:30
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (21)
but for me, the most "convenient" flashlight sewn into miui firmware when needed at all locked or off the screen just press and hold the "Home".

Rep: (718)
vvp73 @ 17.06.2011, 00:29*
Last update of the program in the Market: 06.06.2011
Requires Android version 2.0 and higher
Size: 249k
Price: Free

is a cap is unnecessary, please cut Default, well or modders.
though I would look like all the threads do

RUSTano4ek , Everyone - his own, not at all worth miui, but this flashlight can be placed anywhere.

aaandroid , Maybe too much, though inoformatsiya about what the program is free, probably still useful. In general, I'm sorry - if I'm wrong, the moderator will correct myself I can not do it.

Before I could put aaplet yesterday as it updated in the Market. The new version has a number1.6.1 .
List of changes:
  • Add the menu item "Exit"
  • Long press on the screen will exit the program
  • Add the effect of "breathing light" - screen brightness varies smoothly, as if he's breathing
  • The screen is switched immediately, as soon as the LED flash is activated
  • Bugs fixed

Attached files

Attached filecom.xy.mobile.shaketoflashlight_2.apk(301.66 KB)

Rep: (0)
All super! I like it. Flash on CTS operates.

Post has been editedanton2901 - 17.06.11, 11:34

Rep: (2)
LG Optimus 2X can not see the flashlight.

Rep: (14)
And I have something not working. Shaking - a little hand did not fall off and the FLASH does not work. we can not simply something that is tuned .... xs.

Rep: (402)
What kind ofMost right...

There are lights that cut one stupid tapom the widget - this is correct. No settings vaaabsche - click Enable, and pressed shut .. Is real lanterns (the ones that you have in your pockets) with settings ?? And what features ?? RIGHT - NO!

on or off .. everything else will write - a bicycle!

PS. I could not resist - bante ..

Rep: (9)
serik52 , Showed an excellent thing, which is to be better than that in the cap lamp.

serik52 In 90% of cases in order to tap on the widget (remember that it happens at night, and often half asleep ... or with a hangover :)), I have to press the power button, unlock the screen, switch to the reading room, or on the news-reader homskrin, to find the widget ... or you have some other device-flashlight with a single click and a widget? In addition, this flashlight can be used as you want - you need only to pull the desktop is not a widget and application icon.

In general with this approach you do not GalaksiS2 and SimensA50 - a minimum of functions, minimum of buttons;)

Post has been editedvvp73 - 17.06.11, 20:06

Rep: (402)
vvp73,
I have a flashlight that would be called: D

and if in fact - well nafing many settings ?? I think is not difficult and does not napryazhno will turn on the flashlight widget .. but what about the shaking I ceto ssikayu - F2 and so zhorom suffers, I think there is still "not involved if the flashlight on that bus rocked?" ...

to each his own - it is a forum and my TK such.

Post has been editedserik52 - 17.06.11, 20:16

Rep: (0)
I, too, more of the soul from the versionserik52,

As already noted, to each his own) The taste and color of all the markers are different ... I painted above exemplary procedure for finding and clicking the widget in their personally - I was straining, and in fact should be a flashlight usually turn quickly. In the bus I do not shake it - is set to work only on a certain night-time interval. And in general I threshold of 20%, have much to shake. Here's to setup and needs. Of course, minimalism admirable, actually, I, too, advocate of simplicity and minimalism - but that's the case, using your phone as a flashlight, IMHO, out of the general picture. In the search for the necessary and convenient for me personally flashlight I went through almost the whole market, had seen there and minimalist solutions like yours, even smaller ... but I was not satisfied - and this gave around. And as I said, it can be used simply via an icon on homskrine - minimalistic. Well, better let it be features that I do not use, than those who at one point I need, but will not appear in the minimalist program.

IMHO! Best Flashlight is the Brightest Flashlight!
It works great and even when the sound is cool B)
look like it all I think =)

Rep: (6)
And I like a flashlight and can not seem to find it
are mega job:
if the center of pinch and drive off tap, it increases the brightness and white sphere on a black background if the tap shift to the center of the screen is reduced and the lighting is reduced to the point circle

not always it is necessary to attract the bright light in the dark, but if someone is sleeping in the room)

Rep: (25)
Legushka @ 20.06.2011, 15:21*
if the center of pinch and drive off tap, it increases the brightness and white sphere on a black background

It called FlashLight. Icon - Gray flashlight directed to the lower left corner. There on the Market for free.

Post has been editedbrabus 86 - 25.03.12, 22:56
Reason for editing: + from gen.eng

Something tricky with the rights in this application !?

Rep: (6)
IMHO the best FlashLight
but lately he could not find it because all husk Market surf "flashlight" is and icons with a flashlight bothering
Thank you say the name
Wait true to yourself lyubimoee its application)

Washburn , Thanks for the tip on Flashlight Like the best.

Post has been editeddimandroid - 07.07.11, 13:11

... and meanwhile, the program was updated, now it is version 1.6.2 - it has added the two effects, a simple blink, and "Rainbow" - two with configurable intervals. Excellent program, I am more and more like it. :)

Attached files

Attached filecom.xy.mobile.shaketoflashlight_2.apk(389.54 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/10/20, 16:37