Samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S - Firmware [MIUI] (OS 2.3.7) | The firmware for the device MIUI
What smartphone Galaxy S you hold the line?
What smartphone Galaxy S you hold the line?
I9000 (Samsung galaxy S) [ 3228 ] ** [85,56%]
Captivate SGH-I897 [ 350 ] ** [9,28%]
Vibrant SGH-T959 [ 166 ] ** [4,4%]
Telus Fascinate SGH-T959D [ 4 ] ** [0,11%]
Verizon Fascinate SCH-I500 [ 25 ] ** [0,66%]
Total votes: 3773

Rep: (100)
Samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S - Firmware [MIUI] (OS 2.3.7)
PictureSamsung GT-i9000 Galaxy S

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion Captivate / Vibrant пїЅ | F.A.Q. | Accessories пїЅ |Firmware, root 2.3 | Modified firmware 2.2, 2.2.1, 2.3 пїЅ | Jewelery and Modification Software пїЅ | пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | Marriage / Repair пїЅ | Battery Optimization пїЅ | Recommended programs | All about the three-button mode [3KR] | Community owners (club) пїЅ | Discussion of the drawbacks пїЅ | Firmware for Samsung Galaxy S - Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) | Samsung SGH-i897 Captivate Firmware (OS 4.X)

MIUI It carries on Android interface usability and iOS. Developed within Android Open Source Project (AOSP). Today - based on Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread. AOSP-EEPROM Android collected from source code for a specific device. Another known AOSP-piercing - CyanogenMod. Due to the fact that Samsung did not put all the source codes of firmware for Galaxy S (no codecs, drivers, own components) within easy access, and all the existing differences to drain firmware.

ATTENTION: there are no Samsung programs in the firmware and it does not support KIES!

Useful links, reviews ...

Key features and capabilities
Full support for I9000, Captivate (SGH-I897 and SGH-I896) and Vibrant (SGH-T959).
The latest version of Android from access.
Full root-access.
Great speed.
Regular updates and support from the developers.
Built-in tuning.
Deep processing interface, extensive customization capabilities.
Support for themes.
MIUI apps: Music, Camera, Gallery, File Manager, Traffic Monitor, Backup, Notes, and Torch

What does not work:
1. TV-Out
- does not work.
Work on the implementation of this function is not underway and is not planned.
2. 720p video recording
- can record with brakes or stutters
The solution is to use lower resolution during the production or reducing the frame rate. Cantry the camera on CMor lgCamera (allows changing bitrate codec).
3. Headset button
- Some users report problems with the headset button operation.
4. Video call through a regular dialer
- not supported by basic Android from Google.
5. Hardware video acceleration
- a regular player has problems with codecs and high-definition video.
Solution: use MoboPlayer (free) and / or DicePlayer (uses hardware acceleration, but paid) as a workaround.

Installation instructions ...

[Size = 1] English-language version: MIUI odex (En / Ch) i9000 | i897 | T959 . . GalnetMIUI i9000 and Captivate . . MIUI "ReVaMpEd"Vibrant | MIUI Lite for I9000 from polkpolk

[/ size]
Russified version of MIUI for all Galaxy S:
by localization miui.su + * * * from Kojan Dev Group (miuirussia.com) [/ color]
between versions with miui.su and miuirussia.com difference - as the translation method and

Solving problems that are not described in the FAQ. performstrictly in order:
1. Clearing caches and resolving permissions:
- reboot into recovery, executescript cleanup kernel settings from lippol94throughInstall zip from sdcard
- right here in Advanced Recovery - Fix permissions
- check how it works

2. Update the firmware and kernel to new versions. If you can not - go to stage 3.

3. Perform a full reset.
- reserve user programs, contacts, sms ...For example, to synchronize contacts with Google + in TitaniumBackup data programs + SMS via SMS Backup & Restore
- reboot into recovery, selectwipe data / FRand executescript cleanup kernel settings from lippol94throughInstall zip from sdcard
- Check how the clean system works.Contacts sync with Google,put the program againand restore only their data from TitaniumBackup, sms restore from SMS Backup & Restore

4. Reinstall the firmware completely (with the installation of the stock version).
- reserve user programs, contacts, sms ...For example, to synchronize contacts with Google + in TitaniumBackup data programs + SMS via SMS Backup & Restore
- perform a full reinstall.For example useWalkthrough, steps I, II, IV
- - Check how the system is clean.Contacts sync with Google,put the program againand restore only their data from TitaniumBackup, sms restore from SMS Backup & Restore

5. View the forum and write "All possible methods tried - all buggy ... What else can I do?"
MODES
for i9000: JP5 , JP9 , Jpg , Jpe , JPM , Jpx , Jvk , Jvo , Jv4 , Jv5 , Jv6 , KC1 , Jl2 , Jvp , Jvq , Jv8 , Jv9 , Jvr , JPU

for Captivate: Jk3 , Jk4 , Jl2 , Jl3 , Jq1 , Jve , Jvk , KB1 , KC1 , KP1

for Vibrant: Jfd , Ji6 , KA5 , KA6 , KA7 , KB1 , KB5

Voting for official support MIUI V4 for SGS on facebook

And suggestions - in the QMS or PM
Firmware test a little doing, switched to galaxy s2

thanks for the helpchdiman,Nosferatu13andpolkpolk

Dear friends! Please pay attention to the inscription at the bottom caps, and make it a rule when visiting the branch to expose using the buttonsAttached Imageevaluation reports, which do you think are the flood, flame or other violation, as the careful review thoroughly all the posts that you write every day - takes a great time. Appreciate please sided work, and help contain branch clean and tidy, as you will be easier to find the informationand then I am offended and leave.Respectfully,Krebedko

offtopic and flood deleted without warning
Petition to issue an official ICS for SGS

Post has been editedkompressor10 - 25.05.15, 01:50

Rep: (465)
djclub @ 21.06.2011, 03:15*
Well, that's where the instructions?) And tell the difference betweenhttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=992251from MIUI - Firmware from KOJAN (Post # 7862575)

And you to read it to the end and everything will fall into place ...
From here all the problems of all the fly .. hurriedly want to get everything ... but in the end some problems ...
djclub @ 21.06.2011, 22:24*
It does not work Navitel version 5, although samsungovskoy 2.3.4 works fine,

should not generalize ...
djclub @ 23.06.2011, 10:54*
I kaptiat, was hot with a modem and everything is OK jvh was put miui with jvk and when you call a murmur in the phone, switched on can jvp the same, what to do?

modems cappy tried to set or only with SGS.
Rejected @ 23.06.2011, 11:37*
I am a complete "noob", only I took i9000 eurozone plan to put MIUI.
On the few times I read the topic. Any questions on the "Step number 2. Installing firmware":

once read, the instruction is broken down into three stages ... they are coherent and logically linked ...
lonelyice @ 24.06.2011, 11:52*
Please do so wallpaper can be selected in the same rectangle as the lock screen and then got already looking at the images stretched

it is necessary to address the developers kitayskmim)) although I saw flashing modes sink like.
Militar @ 24-06-2011, 19:07*
but about a battery that no one know?)

3 in a branch of the page, you are too lazy and have the scroll ...
Krebedko @ 14.06.2011, 09:27*
Eating batteries - so no worse off than the current 2.3

show respect to the others, it is difficult to search for information leafing through the same thing ...
napilnik83 @ 26.06.2011, 00:51*
I'm on 01/06/24 when you try to change the topic - reboot ... put on top of the 1.6.17 miui.su.

not the best way to upgrade. it was necessary to make a backup and after formatting to put a new version after the recovery (from backup). Here, a reservation is not a long time to install firmware miui.su similar way was possible only through the English otherwise does not rise the network (at the moment I do not know, but I do not think that the situation has changed).

And still on the subject of renovation. there is a new version of the update details can be found by looking at my post (see. the signature).
slater21 @ 26.06.2011, 00:57*
helping to make everything in the instructions but after installing the firmware click reboot system and it is charged again in rekaveri :(

what firmware? from where?

Post has been editedNosferatu13 - 26.06.11, 02:55

Rang3r @ 26.06.2011, 11:13*
What kind of nonsense?

you can read it? or just shoot from the hip?
Nosferatu13 @ 26.06.2011, 03:52*
Here, a reservation is not a long time to install firmware miui.su similar way was possible only through the English otherwise does not rise the network (at the moment I do not know, but I do not think that the situation has changed).

yet not long ago a couple of versions ago, the installation of clean proshivkm perform could not be!
and here the crack ?!
Rang3r @ 26.06.2011, 11:13*
Everywhere on XDA is written that it is necessary to make the format of the system and cache, and calmly put the new version

Nosferatu13 @ 26.06.2011, 03:52*
And still on the subject of renovation. there is a new version of the update details can be found by looking at my post (see. the signature).

and it is not so long ago appeared ...
About you is great, I'm happy for you I have a similar situation with MIUI problem was never ... unless he is not dissecting it ...
The next time the young man be kept and sensible ... if you're here for a couple of follow troika branches and think that the ones you are experiencing any problems with English, it does not mean that you light a wedge has converged, and the rest are in limbo.
If you have questions write to the PM here is not to anything.

Rep: (1890)
official siteMIUI
English version unchanged from miui.uson xda
Russian version unchanged from miui.suhere, orhereon miui.ru

modification of existingfor Galaxy S(Include custom kernel platypus Neo Glitch or other changes)MCG and Galnet MIUI

MCG - from Mambo, CurryDude, Galnet - suspended for the absence of the Mambo, like a promise not to throwaltogether
on xda
actually this subject with her began
MIUI - Firmware from KOJAN (Post # 7862575)by Nosferatu13 with language from Kojan - to version 1.6.17.6, inclusive

Galnet MIUI -from Galnet - fork from the MCG, active
on xda
Samsung GT-i9000 Android 2.3.4 MIUI Galnet v2- from Rang3r without additional changes with language from miui.su
MIUI - Firmware from KOJAN (Post # 7862575)- from Nosferatu13 with changes and on crack Kojan - in development at the time of writing this post

Nosferatu13, Rang3r It is still worth the effort to unite in this topic and develop for the benefit of all Russian-speaking users?

Post has been editedchdiman - 26.06.11, 12:35

Rep: (367)
Aximm @ 30.06.2011, 09:37*
1. flocked IMEI - how to restore 2?. Vibrate on keypress not working at the keyboard - how to set it?

1. If you did everything exactly according to instructions, then look for ways to/ Sdcard / EFS_BACKUP tar file with a similar name, if several, then take the last (although no difference) and sew through Odin Odin (though I could be wrong, get to know more about it, I just have never restored the IMEI)
2. No, it does not work. Similarly, the firmware does not work Galnet MIUI (YNosferatu13 it is this)

Post has been editedRang3r - 30.06.11, 10:46

Aximm
Recovery IMEI (provided that the user install observed)

1. open root explorer;
2. Find the folder efs on the internal SD card (sdcard);
- copying its folder;
4. enter the root (mount point \);
5. replacing existing folder efs;
6. reboot.
everything.

Krebedko, On the cap ...

Krebedko @ 13.06.2011, 19:32*
Last firmware version supercedes - GALNET MIUI v4 VERSION, BASED ON OFFICIAL 1.7.9 - 09/07/11)

my vzlyad here should enter the same firmware mui.su, as well as the Russian pack. all tastes are different. However as this branch is dedicated MIUI for SGS, and not MIUI galnet, although many use it including me.

Krebedko @ 13.06.2011, 21:36*
For instructions thank Nosferatu13

I like more "fromNosferatu13 "I wrote it not because korostnyh motives, and to avoid problems and uprascheniya firmware process users in the spirit of altruism. Mannered people always say thank you, why should someone be forced.

and not a lot of decoration:
- I think that too scattered make for slightly less than the font size, decrease is discharged between the lines;
- When Focusing "color" are divided by color and black storochno not like this:
Krebedko @ 13.06.2011, 19:32*
Processing instruction for updating the firmware and MIUI first
read everything - then sewn!

because the main idea instruction and then a warning. about aesthetics should not forget.
- logically divided, for example:
* About the firmware;
* overview;
* Changelog;
* English from galnet;
* Russian with miui.su;
* Russian pack;
* Me (once you learned it in a cap, so you can give a link to my post orininalny I do not mind);
* References to outdated firmware for the rollback;
* Tweaks;
* Repair;
* Links to relevant core (a brief description);
* Links to current modems.

Post has been editedNosferatu13 - 09.07.11, 19:35
Reason for editing: *

Rep: (415)
24Xlit,
threads themselves are converted when they are selected in the manager of the
very old themes are converted
Look at XDA was thread in which there was a discussion of the modifications under 1.7.8
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1161371

Rep: (21)
Dron_GTR @ 04.08.2011, 03:49*
man have gone from galneta ((((PPC and can not be restored

The forum galneta posted a solution to the problem

1. Sew drain Froyo / GB

2. Download the phone and check the correctness of the display IMEI
Code: * # 06 #

3. Copy and galaxys-efsbackup.zip efs-restore.zip on the SDCARD

4. Download and run the recovery galaxys-efsbackup.zip

5. Sew MIUI, check IMEI. If that fails, proceed to step 6.

6. Download and run the recovery efs-restore.zip, restart your phone. IMEI must appear.

Dron_GTR @ 04.08.2011, 05:49*
man have gone from galneta ((((PPC and can not be restored

Nosferatu13 @ 11.06.2011, 01:02*
Restoring IMEI (provided that the user observed the installation):
1. open root explorer;
2. Find the folder efs on the internal SD card (sdcard);
- copying its folder;
4. enter the root (mount point \);
5. replacing existing folder efs;
6. reboot; all.

If you do not roll - sew the drain 2.3
And a copy of the EFS folder is better to save for the future.

Rep: (212)
playback recorded on a video camera, pomle 20 seconds off the sound in the video, films normally plays, it's all right?

Rep: (0)
mcboll @ 04.08.2011, 18:02*
Alter at miui v1.7.22 [Galnet 6] in froyo 2.2
And it was necessary to stick

Um, seriously with 2.3?
Yeah, I guess it did not consider that the statement ofNosferatu podustarela.
MIUI - Firmware from KOJAN

bboymotion @ 04.08.2011, 20:10*
Um, seriously with 2.3?

Galnet 6 2.2 ... all right.
New Galnet Twooey- with 2.3

Rep: (0)
chdiman @ 04.08.2011, 21:13*
Galnet 6 2.2 ... all right.
New Galnet Twooey- with 2.3

Thank you, I have confused chesslovo ..)
Although confusing, the solution of the problem with SD card no one has suggested, very strange garbage. Waiting for a new rum, chtoli or advise something? And then I see the posts above this galnet humiliate :)

Post has been editedbboymotion - 04.08.11, 17:19
Reason for editing: sd, what to do then?

Rep: (174)
chdiman
and what is that in your post Twooey_0.2_i9000.zip (5.48 MB)?

Post has been editedsema-sv - 04.08.11, 17:17

sema-sv @ 04.08.2011, 20:17*
and what is that in your post Twooey_0.2_i9000.zip (5.48 MB)?

the core of Galnet Twooey ...about 15 minutes will bedifferences inNuclear guide

Post has been editedchdiman - 06.08.11, 11:21

Rep: (1)
Yes, the new core Neo was fast runoff. frequency of 2300 to 1500 to 3200 in the quadrant on linpak 1500- 34020
Battery eats. 30 minutes. surfing PPC - 20% is gone.

Post has been editednapilnik83 - 04.08.11, 17:34

Rep: (62)
napilnik83 @ 04.08.2011, 18:22*
Battery eats. 30 minutes. surfing PPC - 20% is gone.

I have to go CM7_FuguMod_20110804_r624n_update.zip 2% per hour, though sitting through marketny miren

Rep: (64)
nastia55 @ 04.08.2011, 23:35*
tell me if I ask GalnetMIUI-Twooey-04-08-11 Russian language there is?

not

Rep: (4)
Friends who tell what is the difference MIUI MCG, GalnetMIUI and MIUI odex from each other?
And another question: how to sew, for example, MIUI MCG, if installed, again for example, GalnetMIUI? (Galaxy S)

iPesec @ 05.08.2011, 02:50*
what is the difference

MIUI odex - a basic version with English and Chinese interface
MIUI MCG - the first custom ... temporarily frozen ...
GalnetMIUI - second ... custom features can be found on the last pages of the topic.

In the transition between versions need to do everything wipe: system / FS, cache, dalvik cache
The current version can be downloaded from miui.su orfrom the postNosferatu13 .
Should wait until Friday evening - will be 01/07/36 - and it is already updated.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/05/20, 21:17