> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Router Brute force | Select passwords to the routers

Rep: (30)
Router Brute force
version: 2.8

Last update of the program in the header:08.02.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Select passwords to the routers.

Description:

Program to guess passwords to the routers with adminbasic authentication(Base64).

The program automatically pulls the default gateway, and generates a url for an attack, so you do not have to dig into your phone settings to ensure that would be to get the right information. To test the link, click on the * * Check if the answer will see "link does not use basic authentication method ...", make sure that the link is correct and when you open it in a regular browser window will pop up requesting username and password.

To add your own dictionaries with passwords, copy them to a folder "Router Brute Force" in the root folder of the phone.
In order to be sure to check the path to the folder, click on the "dict_rbf.txt" under the "File" button.
Dictionary file should look like this:
password
password1
parol2

That is one password to a string with UTF-8 encoding.
Basic Dictionary consists of 398 passwords for different routers (default).
Also, you can manually drive multiple passwords separated by a comma.

Why do I need it?
Let's say you have access to an open wireless network, but you want to open any port or change any settings. To do this you need to go to the admin panel, which is covered by a password, then this program is for you and come to the rescue!
Also, the program can be used to guess passwords for remote services (sites), which uses the basic authentication method.

It is best to use a program with a good signal as well, it is advisable not to exaggerate with the maximum 5MB file, and then everything will run very slowly.
I tested on a few routers, but may have missed something.
On this unsubscribe!

Note that the login is case-sensitive on different routers, the default is admin with a lowercase letter.

Video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZqOEkCcRIs

Additional Information:
Russian interface: Yes

Homepage: http://android-router-brute-force.blogspot.com/
Android Market: Google removed the app from Google Play, for the opportunity to buy me coffee via PayPal.

Download:
version: 2.8 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/4150214/evz.android.rbf_ads-2.8.apk

Past versions

*** Experimental Program! It does not work at all Rauter! Therefore, it would be good to you unsubscribe and leave details! ***

Post has been editedyuv4ik - 08.02.14, 18:41

Rep: (15)
The program will be good only for the default passwords.
For real brute force, speed is low too.
P.s. It flies to 10 protsentoah somewhere.

It flies under any circumstances?
Personally I checked a file in which there were about 100,000 passwords all ok.
As for speed, if the wireless network signal good the speed is very good!

Rauter what?
Url is correct?

Huge please !!!
If there are problems with the program, not only write about what did not work, and leave the phone model, OS, model Rauter,
and more information, as and when crashes

This program is not to crack passwords to wireless networks, and for themselves rautrov!

Post has been editedyuv4ik - 09.06.11, 08:38

I did not understand you without the program can go to the page Rauter administration, just see the page? If so then I understand that you are connected to the cable, as written above that do not rarolya to WiFi? And if so, how you want the program to work?

Once again I repeat this program is not to break the most wireless network (WEP / WPA2 ...) and for most admin Rauter, of course that this has got to be connected to the wireless network itself.

Rep: (45)
Something not very much. Brutus goes well, but the correct password can not be found (I have the correct password to the dictionary added). Phone - LG Optimus 2x, router - Asus wl520gc

I was glad to help :)!
Just re-read the whole topic, good luck.

Posted on 09.06.2011 11:30:

klok0 @ 9.6.2011, 11:12*
Something not very much. Brutus goes well, but the correct password can not be found (I have the correct password to the dictionary added). Phone - LG Optimus 2x, router - Asus wl520gc

Login is case sensitive, can check the login Admin should not admin ...

Rep: (0)
you can somehow find ip when the phone is the network?

yuv4ik
No, to register all right.

Post has been editedklok0 - 09.06.11, 12:18

Very strange and that the Router?

Rep: (187)
yuv4ik @ 09.06.2011, 09:26*
This program is not to crack passwords to wireless networks, and for themselves rautrov!

sorry for the playoffs, but if the program is exactly for this purpose, to gain access to protected Vayk?

Crashes when scanning attempts ...
Prosha Ginger Villain 2.5, router asus wl-520gu

Attached files

Attached filealogcat.2011_06_09_13_48_09_0400.txt(12.93 KB)

yuv4ik, something I do not think that you are the creator.
Flies on HD2, MIUI 1.6.3 somewhere in the 50-60 password.
On the router DD-WRT.
P.s. He does not work with PHP login form?

Tested on Edimax and D-Link right now, I do not remember the model, if I'm not mistaken there Asp.Net but not in this sutsht, it depends on the method avtorizatsii..vecherom see what I can do.

There's a pop up with a form or just the form?

On dd.vrt simple popup javascript.
But on dlink'ah there some simple form.

Rep: (60)
The program has been used cool, if Brutus himself a password for access to the grid. I used this even be bought. And it makes no sense.

yuv4ik
Very strange and that the Router?

router - Asus wl520gc

Rep: (1)
Th only password qwerty writes
and how to add passwords? can be an example?
HTC Desire S router d-link 300 phone

Post has been editednaym97 - 09.06.11, 17:17

The program creates a txt file in the root folder on the phone ->dict_rbf.txt can add passwords to ... read all the above written.

After a couple of hours I'll be home, see what you can fix.

Rep: (1)
yuv4ik,
dobovlyaet wrote and password to the admin area of ​​the router and it still gives me a qwerty

This is the first code in the list?
Url is correct?
Signal strength is good?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 23:26