Samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S - Flash and modding | Part 2.

Rep: (155)
Samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S - Firmware and Modding
PictureDescription| Discussion � | F.A.Q. � | Community owners (club) | Discussion of the drawbacks | Marriage | Accessories | Firmware Samsung GT-i9000 Android 2.3 � | CyanogenMod 9 (4.0.x) � | CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1-4.3 JB) � | Samsung SGH-i897 Captivate Firmware (OS 4.X) � |CodeNameAndroid ICS � | � | Dark Knight 3 (4.0.4) � | 4.0 Android Open Kang Project � | Android 4.0 from Team ICSSGS � | Galaxy S II's ICS Firmware � | Ubuntu Touch Firmware �

Samsung GT-i9000 - Firmware and Modding | (Archive) The modified firmware 2.2,2.3 | All about the three-button mode [3KR]
Jewelery and Modification Software | Recommended programs | Battery Optimization

Basic minimum useful for beginners

[Color = royalblue] Catalog firmware / mods / cores to i9000

nuclear hotbed

collections modems

Recommended Reading
1.Before asking a question, use the buttonFind in this thread, Right just above the cap. Instead, the words can be entered*, eg* Batar *
2.It discusses only the issues of modes, flash and cores for SGS. Repeated questions described in FAQah and instructions, as well as questions from the other (top list)deleted without warning. Since modems are selected individually, messages like "Which modem is better?", Will also be deleted without warning. For oftop / flood / flame or gross / repeated violation of the rules followed by punishment in the form of warnings, PO ban. Thank you for understanding.
3.Be mutually polite!Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation.. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by clicking the Complaint button, under the message of the one who helped you. No need to post messages like "Thank you", "You're super !!" etc
4.Requests perezalit posts here ->Perezalete ...
5.Before you ask something formulate the question correctly (not in terms of spelling, though it is also encouraged, but in terms of completeness of the information).

Posts "not subject" will be deleted without warning, but with comments in drugs, if necessary.
By the way, always ready to listen to your opinion on any matter, criticism is also adopted (nobody's perfect).
If there are fans pohamit, measures would be taken. What kind? Read the forum rules.

How to go from 2.2 to 2.3, or just ask
1. You need a firmware 2.3.4 , Which has a bootloader. (With any archiver Total Commander or look in the firmware file (* .tar or * tar.md5 - PDA part), if there is a file sbl.bin, then this is the bootloader). Here three flow file , *** deodeks here with Ruth from PaWill (in the archive with the firmware is all you need)
2. You will needOdin and Pete .
3. Also, you will needdrivers for computer.
And so, we go furtherby this linkandCAREFULLY We read everything about the firmware.
We hope that you will succeed and you will not need to learn how to return your machine to "life."
We wish you an easy firmware in the future smooth operation of the machine !!!

How to go from 2.2; 2.3 to 4.0, or just ask
Hyde fromDancer-skInstallation Onecosmic ICS

Installing Photo

1. To do this, you will need to drain from the root, and cwm. They can takehere in this threadfor the current firmware. How to flash cwm and root -in the same topic.
2. Fill in the internal ROM memory card. (Important: Take the rum for your phone! )
3. Reboot into cwm recovery
4. Select install zip from sd card - select the firmware file and sews.
5. Wait until the kernel is being installed and Roma.
6. Your phone restarts and squares begin to fly. We look to them for 2-3 minutes, then pull the battery.
7. Go to cwm recovery (button Vol Up + Home + Power, when the boot logo nucleus (for glitch-trollfeys) - release the Power)
8. We doWipe cache and Wipe Data / Factory reset .
9. Reboot, look at the boxes a couple of minutes, after which the body needs to boot.

Installing from CM \-based CM Roma \ previous Onecosmic'a assemblies

1. Fill in the ROM internal memory.
2. From the install cwm recovery ROM.
3. Here wipes are at your discretion, but I would have done before the insertion, in order to avoid the old glitches and bugs.

P.S.
When flashing you can lose all your data.Therefore, use the special programe for backups.
Contacts - Google account.
For SMS - SMS Backup & Restore.
For applications - Titanium backup.

After the transition to ICS, you can not synchronize with KIES as it is not the official version of the firmware.

Keep in mind that everything you do with your phone - you do at your own risk

Taken fromhttp://ics.samsung-updates.com/

Detailed instructions fromsweemer2008on Android 4.0 firmware from Onecosmic for beginners.

(Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich RC4.2 ICSSGS from the development team)

A WARNING! Before the firmware, think a few times, do you need it, and whether it is worth it. This is rc4.2, i.e. Release Candidate, and not the final final version, it can be for you in comparison with the allocated Android 2.3 Gingerbread. It is also unofficial, i.e. You will lose guarantee too. Also, in the event of an unsuccessful firmware, you can get a dead phone, and it will be on your responsibility. Personally, I stitched the phone for this instruction many times and everything works for me. In my opinion, the firmware is already quite suitable for everyday use.

So, you have read the warning and decided to flash the currently Android 4.0.
Start over.
We believe that you have a common Stock firmware, do not touch anything.
(Note: to download any files from the sitesavagemessiahzine.comregistration required)

Section 1 GETTING firmware
1) It is necessary to make sure whether you have 3KR (three-button mode). If you sew without it - you can get a brick. As, however, and when it is received (this is very unlikely)
Checking:Samsung GT-i9000 - Purchase
If not - do:Samsung GT-i9000 - Restore the three-button mode (3KR)
All 3KR we have)

2) Put the core, giving root-rights and CWM (custom rekaveri).
For example this:http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment...mp;d=1326620228
Install it using Odinhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1035517/Odin3_1.85.zip :
-sets drivers on the PChttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/569406/SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.exeIn any case, restart your computer.
-Translation body in flashing mode on OFF body consistently stifle GROMK_MENSHE + HOME button (center) and the last ON. Hold until you see the picture - a yellow triangle, the robot with a shovel and a handful of something.
-Podklyuchaem cable to the PC, the driver determines. The string below the first cell should be yellow.http: // sdl4.savagemessiahzine.com/i/570300/image/jpeg/i.jpg
-Nazhimaem PDA button, point to our kernel. The remaining lines available. We reserve the jackdaws only Auto Reboot, F. Reset Time and in front of our core.
-Nazhimaem Start. We wait. Phone is switched on.
We now have a kernel with Root and CWM)

3) Make backups:
-papka / efs (imei not to lose) via program RootExplorerhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1439445/RootExplorer2.18.apk,those. stupidly copy this folder to / sdcard, ie on a flash card or phone, in principle, anywhere. To do this, open RootExplorer, long tap on the / efs folder ->Copy ->go / sdcard ->Paste somewhere out there.
-Nandroid backup (full system backup). Go to the CWM (OFF on the body we press the button consecutively GROMK_BOLSHE + HOME (center) and the last ON. We hold until you see the list of the top line is written, the CWM). Controls: Navigation - Volume keys, the choice - the power key. Choose "backup and restore" line ->"Backup" ->Waiting for completion of the operation. ->+++++ Go Back +++++ ->reboot system now.
Now we have backups)

Section 2. Actually, firmware
Throws on the phone (ie, / sdcard, non-removable internal memory 8-16Gb) files that will be sewn into the phone.

1) The firmware itself RS4.2http://code.google.com/p/ice-cream-sandwic...mp;can=2&q=

2) (Optional, as there is a built-core)
Script cleaning before piercing the nucleus:http: // sdl1.savagemessiahzine.com/1269599/application/zi...by_lippol94.zip
The very core of Semaphore 0.8.0:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1460968/Semaphore_ICS_0.8.0.zip

3) (Optionally) Battery percenthttp://narod.ru/disk/40283338001/Onecosmic...ppol94.zip.html

4) (Optional) Prohibition scrolling cache (to be more smoothly scrolling lists improves the speed and responsiveness interface)http://narod.ru/disk/40283943001/Onecosmic...ppol94.zip.html

5) Go to the CWM (OFF on the body consistently stifle GROMK_BOLSHE + HOME button (center) and the last ON. Hold on, the top line until a list appears which says the CWM). Controls: Navigation - Volume keys, the choice - the power key.

6) Make a full system reset the phone: press the "wipe data / factory reset" ->We confirm the selection. (An operation system takes less than 5 seconds)

7) sewn items 1-4 (2-4 optional, on request, they are not mandatory), to do this: press "install zip from sdcard" ->"Choose zip from sdcard" ->* Select the file, confirm selection * ->Run line, and a progress bar will appear. We look forward to, is being installed. (An operation system takes less than 2 minutes)

8) Make a full system reset the phone: press the "wipe data / factory reset" ->We confirm the selection ->Reboot option "reboot system now"

9) Wait until the device is loaded. For a long time, because the cache is completely created virtual machine Dalvik. (An operation system takes less than 2 minutes)

10) If, during the firmware get any problem, whether butlup (cyclic loading for a few seconds), or anything else at any stage of the firmware - it's okay to distort the battery and re-produce the action described in paragraphs 5-8.

11) Rejoice!) Now you have a brand new operating system Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich RC4.2 from the development team ICSSGS!)

Section 3. NOTES
Before flashing izvlekile external flash card - a precedent with butlupom.
1) If you have installed the kernel Semaphore 0.8.0, in its Script Manager (appears in the system itself) are putting maximum frequency of 1100 MHz.
This core is better for energy consumption, customization and speed, but the advantage of a standard core, which in firmware, is that after flashing the left instead of the native nucleus, lost speed recording on a flash card phone via cable. Drop from 10Mb / s to 3,5MB / s (in the case Semaphore 0.8.0, with other, possibly even lower rate).
Also, if you installed the semiphore 0.8.0 kernel, then check the gallery opposite NetFilter into the script manager. It is not uncomfortable for MobileAP (the phone becomes a hot WiFi point) and Tethering (through the cable, the phone becomes a modem for a computer). Initially, these modules are disabled, apparently for considerations of speed and energy consumption. By the way, if you are not satisfied with the standard screen brightness authoring, you can turn on the vestraity of the kernel using the appropriate Semaphore Auto Brightness function in its script manager. Works great.

2) If you want the radio - set Spirit FM Apphttps://market.android.com/details?id=com.mikersmicros.fm

3) Turn on hardware acceleration for 2d graphics: Settings ->For developers ->GPU to accelerate the work.

4) advise the application:
-Video playerMX Video Player (MX video player)
-Audio PlayerMortPlayer Music(From krakozyabry settings put all the tags to open in the win-1251)
-Izbavlenie advertising in apps® AdFree Android
-File manager® Root Explorer(With the help of it you can delete unnecessary system applications. They are in the / system / app. Since firmware Odex, remove the need to not only * .apk but also of the same name * .odex-files. Do not get carried away)

5) If the (suddenly) will podlagivaet camera when shooting HD video (although such complaints is long gone), try to increase the size of the heap-size, say, the camera becomes more smooth.

6) Since this firmware - a relative of the CyanogenMod, external flash card is not installed in the / external_sd and / emmc (need to climb to a higher level / sdcard)

7) If you interfere with Japanese IME among keyboards: it is necessary to / system / app openwnn.apk remove or disable it in the settings of the application, and restart the device.

We get an excellent, stable, fast and energy-efficient firmware)

Everything that you do in this manual, do at your own risk, do not pull me in every detail. If you do everything according to instructions, then everything will be fine. If you still something does not work, before asking questions on the forum, repeat steps 5-8 from Section 2.

Hyde fromDancer-skInstallation TeamHackSung BUILD.

Installing Photo

1. You must have a working Root and cwm
2. Reboot your device and using 3-Button Mode go to cwm (Volume Up + Home + Power). Or go to cwm and click on Reboot in CWM Recovery mode.
3. Make a Nandroid backup.
4. Making wipe (wipe data / factory reset + wipe cache partition)
5. After a set ClockworkMod Recovery ROM with internal flash memory.
6. Set up Google Apps.
7. Do again wipe otherwiseCalendar Sync will not work! .

Installation with CM7

1. Go to the Cwm Recovery
2. Make a Nandroid backup.
3. Making wipe (wipe data / factory reset + wipe cache partition)
4. A ClockworkMod Recovery ROM to establish the internal flash memory.
5. Install Google Apps.

Setting a build Onecosmic

1. Make a Nandroid backup.
2. Through ClockworkMod Recovery set with internal flash ROM memory.
3. Set up Google Apps.
4. Reboot Revovery and in doing wipe (wipe data / factory reset + wipe cache partition)
5. If the modem does not work, return to the run-off and then re-sewn BUILD.

Transition to the new build version of an earlier

1. Make a Nandroid backup.
2. Through ClockworkMod Recovery set with internal flash ROM memory.
3. Set up Google Apps.

P.S.
When flashing you can lose all your data.Therefore, use the special programe for backups.
Contacts - Google account.
For SMS - SMS Backup & Restore.
For applications - Titanium backup.

After the transition to ICS, you can not synchronize with KIES as it is not the official version of the firmware.

Keep in mind that everything you do with your phone - you do at your own risk

Taken fromxda developers

PS: If you are stitched with the drain firmware (.. Android 2 *, not to be confused with Onecosmic stockplus), it is desirable to do before flashing ICS format the internal memory card as can get butlup after flashing.

Instruction fromchdimanInstallation TeamHackSung BUILD.

On what firmware you can install CyanogenMod 9?
- CM9 can be installed on any firmware version 2.2 or later using CWM rekaveri.Recommended settings to 2.3.x due to the likely lower power consumption.
- verified through installation CWM rekaveri core speedmod.
Installation if installed firmware with CWM recovery.
- make a backup of the current firmware, save all the files from your smartphone to your computer.
- disable lagfiksy if used.
- download on the links of the cap needed files: the very firmware package from Google Pack (Google apps - includes market and other components to work with service from Google is not required..), The package to include support to unlock the face (Face unlock - for SGS . Not required.).
- reboot in rekaveri
- to makewipe data / factory reset + wipe cache partition + wipe dalvik cache
- format the internal memory byMount and storage - format sdcard
- mount USB storage
- copy the necessary firmware files to the internal memory of the smartphone
- install the firmware throughinstall zipfrom SDcard
- reboot system now.
- Smart will continue to install the firmware. The result is loaded into the system.
- if it starts to constantly reboot - again we come into rekaveri (distort the battery or just hold down the button) - one more reset wipe data / factory reset + wipe cache partition + wipe dalvik cache - newly installed firmware
- through rekaveri install Google apps (if needed) and Face unlock (if needed)
- once again make WIPE (wipe data / factory reset + wipe cache partition)
- reboot the system.
Complete step by step guide for the firmware
Step I. Preparing to install CM9
1. Decide on the necessary result, the necessary steps to study and download the necessary files (listed in the first paragraphs of the steps):
Installation is possible on any firmware, but it is recommended to have a bootloader from 2.3 to extend the battery life of the smartphone on a single charge.
- full installation on any firmware -Steps II, IV .
- on the drain firmware without CWM rekaveri -Steps III and IV .
- on the drain firmware with CWM rekaveri -step IV . Be sure to turn off all lagfix before flashing !! Do not know how to turn off - do a full install.

2. Remove KIES, if installed.
You no longer need.
3. Fully charge the smartphone.
4. Synchronize contacts with your Google Account (or any other convenient way)
5. Reserve and save the desired files from your smartphone to your PC (backup, SMS. Files, etc.).

Step II. Installing firmware with CWM recovery
1. Download the required files:
- full firmware
i9000 with kernel Speedmod + driver and flasher
- JVR in three parts onsavagemessiahzine.com(For each 62Mb):fullROM.part1.exe, fullROM.part2.rar, fullROM.part3.rar.
download all three parts, run "fullROM.part1.exe" to unpack the archive
- orJVU one file (multiupload.com) download and run the file to unzip
- if you unpack unpacking change the way - see that all has been called the Latin alphabet
- as a result, after unpacking get 3 files: fullROM.tar.gz, driver.exe and flasher.exe - in fullROM folder on drive C.
Picture
i897 UCKF1 with kernel cog5-beta2 + driver and flasher
- in three parts onsavagemessiahzine.com(For each 62Mb):
fullROM_cap.part1.exe, fullROM_cap.part2.rar, fullROM_cap.part3.rar download all three parts, run "fullROM_cap.part1.exe" to unpack the archive
- orone file (multiupload.com) download and run the file to unzip
- if you unpack unpacking change the way - see that all has been called the Latin alphabet
- as a result, after unpacking get 3 files: fullROM.tar.gz, driver.exe and flasher.exe - in fullROM folder on drive C.
Picture
2. Connect your smartphone to firmware mode:
- turn off the smartphone.
- Connect the microUSB cable to the computer, but not to the smartphone.
- for i9000: hold down the Volume Down + Home and microUSB to connect to your phone.
- for the i897: clamp + Volume down Volume up and connect to the smartphone microUSB.
- on screen should appear Robot with shovel (flashing mode).
3. Driver Installation:
- run driver.exe
- in the menu, select Options »List All Devices.
Picture
- from the drop-down list to select Samsung USB Composite Device or Gadget Serial.
- press the Install Driver button. If a window asking you to install an unsigned driver - allow installation.
- you may need to restart your computer - turn off the microUSB cable, and then restart it. After booting reconnect the microUSB cable.
4. Start flasher.exe
If you throw an error "... MSVCP100.DLL was not found" to download and installvcredist_x86.exe(4.84 MB)
5. Press the buttonBrowse and select the firmware file fullROM.tar.gz . Wait for archive processing.
Picture
6. Press the buttonLoad / Customise
7. Then clickStart
Picture
8. Wait until the firmware - the smart phone will reboot into CWM recovery
PicturePicture
9. SelectWipe data / Factory reset(Choose the power button, scroll - volume buttons), then chooseReboot system now.
10. The firmware 2.3.x with the bootloader and CWM recovery is stitched.
11. To proceed to the installation CyanogenModstep IV.

Step III.Firmware nucleus with the drain firmware for CWM
1. Download:
- flasher Heimdallheimdall.exe
- Repackage core
for i9000
speedmod.tar.gz Archive is ready to flash!
for i897
cog5-beta2kernel_i897_UCKF1_cog5_beta2.tar.exe Download and run the file to unpack the kernel.
2. Sew on the instructions ofstep II.
- in paragraph 5, instead of instructions fullROM.tar.gz choose repacked core file.
3. After flashing the phone will reboot with the new kernel and suitable for installing CWM rekaveri.
4. To install the CyanogenMod turn tostep IV.

Step IV.CyanogenMod firmware
1. Download Links of caps required files:
- the required version of CyanogenMod firmware
- a package of applications from Google - Google Apps
- an additional package to enable unlock the face - Face Unlock
2. Reboot into CWM recovery:
- for i9000 pinch simultaneously the Volume Up + Home + Power, as soon as the Samsung logo appears release the power button and continue holding the Volume Up and Home rekaveri to download.
- i897 to clamp the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power, as soon as the logo At & T / TMobile release the Power button and continue holding the Volume buttons to rekaveri download.
3. SelectWipe data / Factory reset - Yes
4. SelectMount and storage - format sdcard(The internal memory the phone!) -mount USB storage
5. Connect to your computer and copy the internal memory of the smartphone firmware CyanogenMod (and application package by Google), or MIUI.
If the computer does not recognize the smartphone as a drive - to install the driver [attachment = "1389620: Samsung _... v1_4_6_0.exe"]6. Go back - Go back - install zip from sdcard - choose zip from sdcard- to select the firmware file -Yes
7. Wait for unpacking the firmware.
8. Go back - Reboot system now
9. The smartphone will continue to install the firmware. The result is loaded in or starts to reboot. Hold the button to download rekaveri (item 2) - Download CWM-based recovery CyanogenMod.
10. install zip from sdcard - choose zip from sdcard- to select the firmware file -Yes
11. Wait EEPROM settings.
12. Install the application from Google (optional):install zip from sdcard - choose zip from sdcard- Select a file from Google apps package.
13. Install the Face Unlock package (optional):install zip from sdcard - choose zip from sdcard- select the file Face Unlock package.
14. SelectWipe data / Factory reset - Yes
15. Selectreboot system now.
16. Welcome to the world of CyanogenMod.

Step V.Subsequent CyanogenMod firmware update
1. Download the latest firmware and related application files copied to the internal memory of the smartphone.
2. Reload smarfon into CWM recovery.
3. Selectbackup and restore - Backup. Wait for the creation of the backup.
4. Then, throughinstall zip from sdcard - choose zip from sdcard- install the new firmware version.
5. Wait for unpacking the firmware.
6. Similarly, install the updated files related applications.
6. Press the power button - selectreboot system now
7. The firmware is updated.
8. If the new version is not loaded or just a lot of mistakes - to restore the previous version:
- Reboot in CWM recovery
- Selectbackup and restore - Restoreand wait for recovery
- SelectReboot system nowand reading the forum to solve the problem.
9. In the event of problems in the updated version that emerged after the download - follow the steps in the spoiler, "Solving problems, not described in F.A.Q.'e."
Transition from CyanogenMod, MIUI or Onecosmic ICS
- Make a full backup and save all the files from your smartphone to your computer
- download on the links of the cap needed files: the very firmware package from Google Pack (Google apps - includes market and other components to work with service from Google is not required..), The package to include support to unlock the face (Face unlock - for SGS . Not required.).
- reboot in rekaveri
- to makewipe data / factory reset + wipe cache partition + wipe dalvik cache
- format the internal memory byMount and storage - format sdcard
- mount USB storage
- copy the necessary firmware files to the internal memory of the smartphone
- install Google apps (if needed)
- set the Face unlock (if needed)
- once again make WIPE (wipe data / factory reset + wipe cache partition)
- reboot the system.
Upgrading to a new version
- download the latest firmware version from the Google software package, the package to include support to unlock the face of a cap on the links. Copy them to the phone memory.
- reboot in rekaveri
- Make a full backup
- install Google apps (if needed)
- set the Face unlock (if needed)
- reboot the system.
Solution of possible problems with the firmware
Q: After the installation I can not go to rekaveri.
A: Sew kernel with CWM rekaveri through Heimdall (Walkthrough - Step III).
A: Sew throughOdinPDA-like part of the kernel with CWM rekaveri: [attachment = "1402163: FixRecovery.tar.tar"] or [attachment = "1402165: cm7_gala ... l_kernel.tar"] then re-install the firmware through rekaveri appeared.

The usefulness of our members of the forum

Cap updates
updated kernel portion firmware added modems

Help make the branch cleaner and more useful! Use the buttons under the messageAttached Imagefor posting evaluation. So much easier and more convenient to keep the branch clean and tidy. Thank you very much.

Post has been editedwhitediablo_47 - 06.02.14, 12:45
Reason for editing: Link to the Ubuntu Touch firmware theme

Rep: (544)
Darkyrom Tool App.-This post just gives you a clear, detailed list of applications that you can easily delete using the application. All details read in the fact.
applications:
List of all 72 rented applications (removing them will not bring instability in the system):

Aldiko ... AIC - third-party applications
AngryGPS.apk - no one uses it, does not remove the worst GPS
AppWidgetPicker.apk - used to group widget application
AxT9IME.apk - Samsung keypad, you need another keyboard is set up to remove
Browser.apk - safe removal, but damage the phone in case of reset should not be installed ROM
BuddiesNow.apk - third-party applications
Bluetooth.apk - Print via Bluetooth
BluetoothTestMode.apk - Test, you can remove
ChocoEUKor.apk - Font
CoolEUKor.apk - Font
DarkyROM_gingerbread_keyboard.apk - keyboard Darky, you should always at least one keypad is installed
Dlna.apk - AllShare, third-party applications
DualClock.apk - Samsung widget
Email.apk - Samsung E-mail, Gmail might be enough
Encrypt.apk -? but it's safe to remove
FactoryTest.apk - Test, you can remove
Gallery3D.apk - you can use instead of the market QuickPic
Gmail.apk - E-mail may be enough
GoogleBackupTransport.apk -? safely remove
GoogleFeedback.apk - How? safely remove
GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk - Search the app / widget
HTMLViewer.apk - Useless! safely remove
install_flash_player.apk -? but it's safe to remove
Layar.apk - third-party applications
lcdtest.apk - Test, you can remove
LiveWallpapers.apk - Samsung live wallpaper by default
LiveWallpapersPicker.apk - Live wallpaper selection
Maps.apk - Google Maps
Memo.apk - Memo
MiniDiary.apk - third-party applications
Mms.apk - you need to replace Sms app (Go SMS or Hendcent good)
MmsProvisioning.apk - is no longer needed, if the stock SMS app removed
MobileTrackerEngineTwo.apk - Stock Mobile Tracker
MobileTrackerUI.apk - Stock Mobile Tracker
MtpApplication.apk - required to connect to the Keys only
MyFiles.apk - Fund Manager Application
NetworkLocation.apk - you need to get the position, based on the mobile communication network, that is on the cards without GPS
Personalization.apk -? but it's safe to remove
PhoneSetupWizard.apk - Initial boot setup ... to safely remove
PicoTts.apk - Text To Speech engine needed to use navigation and all that "talks"
PopupuiReceiver.apk -? safely remove
Preconfig.apk? - Is it safe to remove
PressReader.apk - third-party applications
RoseEUKor.apk - Font
SamsungApps.apk - Samsung Apps
SamsungAppsUNAService.apk - Samsung Apps
SelfTestMode.apk - Test, you can remove
SetupWizard.apk - safe removal, but damage the phone in case of reset should not be installed ROM
signin.apk - should go to the Samsung section Log in settings, the settings will not work
SimDetachNotifier.apk - Notifies when the SIM-card receives a separate? It is not necessary to SGS
SnsAccount.apk - Necessary for Samsung to sync Facebook and Twitter, synchronization will work with all other 3-party applications
SnsProvider.apk - Necessary for Samsung to sync Facebook and Twitter, synchronization will work with all other 3-party applications
Stk.apk - SIM Tool Kit, never used it, but some do
Street.apk - Google Street View, has never had to use it
syncmldm.apk - Software Update
syncmlds.apk - Samsung account
Talk.apk - Google IM application
TouchWizzCalculator.apk - Samsung App
TouchWizzCalendar.apk - Samsung widget
TtsService.apk - Text To Speech engine needed to use navigation and all that "talks"
TwWallPaperChooser.apk - Contains default wallpaper Samsung
TW4Launcher.apk - Make sure that you have another home launcher or you will have to flash
UnifiedInbox.apk - third-party applications
VoiceDialer.apk - Samsung Voice dialing
VoiceRecorder.apk - Samsung Dictaphone
VoiceSearch.apk - Samsung voice search
VpnServices.apk - VPN connection
wipereceiver.apk - Remote wipe (comes with a mobile tracker)
WlanTest.apk - Test, you can remove
WriteAndGo.apk - third-party applications
wssomacp.apk - Notification of application for stock SMS-application is not necessary, if the stock SMS app removed
wssyncmlnps.apk - Samsung Sync application
YouTube.apk - Youtube, 3rd-party applications

52 applications, I took on my phone until now (as an example of what to do):

Aldiko ... AIC - third-party applications
AngryGPS.apk - no one uses it, does not remove the worst GPS
AppWidgetPicker.apk - used to group widget application
AxT9IME.apk - Samsung keypad, you need another keyboard is set up to remove
Browser.apk - safe removal, but damage the phone in case of reset should not be installed ROM
BuddiesNow.apk - third-party applications
Bluetooth.apk - Print via Bluetooth
BluetoothTestMode.apk - Test, you can remove
ChocoEUKor.apk - Font
CoolEUKor.apk - Font
DarkyROM_gingerbread_keyboard.apk - keyboard Darky, you should always at least one keypad is installed
Dlna.apk - AllShare, third-party applications
DualClock.apk - Samsung widget
Email.apk - Samsung E-mail, Gmail might be enough
Encrypt.apk -? but it's safe to remove
FactoryTest.apk - Test, you can remove
Gallery3D.apk - you can use instead of the market QuickPic
Gmail.apk - E-mail may be enough
GoogleBackupTransport.apk -? safely remove
GoogleFeedback.apk - How? safely remove
GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk - Search the app / widget
HTMLViewer.apk - Useless! safely remove
install_flash_player.apk -? but it's safe to remove
Layar.apk - third-party applications
lcdtest.apk - Test, you can remove
LiveWallpapers.apk - Samsung live wallpaper by default
LiveWallpapersPicker.apk - Live wallpaper selection
Maps.apk - Google Maps
Memo.apk - Memo
MiniDiary.apk - third-party applications
Mms.apk - you need to replace Sms app (Go SMS or Hendcent good)
MmsProvisioning.apk - is no longer needed, if the stock SMS app removed
MobileTrackerEngineTwo.apk - Stock Mobile Tracker
MobileTrackerUI.apk - Stock Mobile Tracker
MtpApplication.apk - required to connect to the Keys only
MyFiles.apk - Fund Manager Application
NetworkLocation.apk - you need to get the position, based on the mobile communication network, that is on the cards without GPS
Personalization.apk -? but it's safe to remove
PhoneSetupWizard.apk - Initial boot setup ... to safely remove
PicoTts.apk - Text To Speech engine needed to use navigation and all that "talks"
PopupuiReceiver.apk -? safely remove
Preconfig.apk? - Is it safe to remove
PressReader.apk - third-party applications
RoseEUKor.apk - Font
SamsungApps.apk - Samsung Apps
SamsungAppsUNAService.apk - Samsung Apps
SelfTestMode.apk - Test, you can remove
SetupWizard.apk - safe removal, but damage the phone in case of reset should not be installed ROM
signin.apk - should go to the Samsung section Log in settings, the settings will not work
SimDetachNotifier.apk - Notifies when the SIM-card receives a separate? It is not necessary to SGS
SnsAccount.apk - Necessary for Samsung to sync Facebook and Twitter, synchronization will work with all other 3-party applications
SnsProvider.apk - Necessary for Samsung to sync Facebook and Twitter, synchronization will work with all other 3-party applications
Stk.apk - SIM Tool Kit, never used it, but some do
Street.apk - Google Street View, has never had to use it
syncmldm.apk - Software Update
syncmlds.apk - Samsung account
Talk.apk - Google IM application
TouchWizzCalculator.apk - Samsung App
TouchWizzCalendar.apk - Samsung widget
TtsService.apk - Text To Speech engine needed to use navigation and all that "talks"
TwWallPaperChooser.apk - Contains default wallpaper Samsung
TW4Launcher.apk - Make sure that you have another home launcher or you will have to flash
UnifiedInbox.apk - third-party applications
VoiceDialer.apk - Samsung Voice dialing
VoiceRecorder.apk - Samsung Dictaphone
VoiceSearch.apk - Samsung voice search
VpnServices.apk - VPN connection
wipereceiver.apk - Remote wipe (comes with a mobile tracker)
WlanTest.apk - Test, you can remove
WriteAndGo.apk - third-party applications
wssomacp.apk - Notification of application for stock SMS-application is not necessary, if the stock SMS app removed
wssyncmlnps.apk - Samsung Sync application
YouTube.apk - Youtube, 3rd-party applications

Rep: (17)
DarkyROM v10.2 Final

Attached Image

Installation Instructions
For those who are on JVH / JVP / JVQ:
1. DownloadDarkyROM v10.2 Final and copy into the phone's memory;
2. Make sure that LagFix is ​​enabled;
3. InstallDarkyr Tool. ;
4. Using Darkyr Tool to install V10.2:

- Mark Wipe and Skip Swype Keyboard.IMPORTANT: Do not miss (do not mark) Kernel / Modem!

Attached Image

- Select and flash Flash SWM Zip

Attached Image
Attached Image

For those, whoNot on JVH / JVP / JVQ (i.e. Froyo (9.x) or not Darkyr): [/ b]
1. FlashFICETO'S JVP.or Darky's v10.1
2. Make everything as indicated above for those who are on JVH / JVP / JVQ.

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

After all:
- put RussianSwype;
- In the SMS settings, turn on automatic encoding (setting-input mode-automatically).

Now you have the latest version of Darka :)

Post has been editedrualex - 23.07.11, 11:54
Reason for editing: Having brought beauty :)

Rep: (8)
Do not panic TW4 Darko 10.2 finale retains all settings have everything prostovlyaem and voila nifiga not slitaet least 100 reboot do
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedevil_13 - 23.07.11, 14:19

Rep: (854)
And now I come back to the Talondev 0.4.2 core, or rather to UV. After a long and painful testing, the following settings revealed:
1200 - 1275
1000 - 1225
800 - 1150
400 - 925
200 - 825
100 - 775

Many of you will say that you have been configured below and everything works. It is so, but when the battery charge falls, the processor voltage is also dropped. Therefore, I spent the tests on charge no more than 10%
For the sake of your interest, give your settings that work perfectly without failures on the full battery:
1200 -1275
1000 - 1200
800 - 1125
400 - 925
200 - 800
100 - 775

But remember, these settings are not a panacea. For each they are individual. I only helped more or less navigate, so that you could quickly choose settings for yourself.

Posted on 07/23/2011, 20:43:

Fduch29,
Shootme Allows you to capture the apparatus screen in the video, though with a small FPS

Post has been edited.//Hack - 23.07.11, 21:04

[ODIN] Darkyrm 10.2 Resurrection GT-i9000
Dark Build 10.2 for Odin!
It is recommended to put in cases when you are incomprehensible to the wipes or without wipe, the lagfixes or without them.
Just put without any questions.

Many after this post will probably swear! But I want to say the following:
(This post can be offered in the FAQ to the question of the ideal firmware)

After several months of continuous experiments with firmware, I stopped atDarky's 9.5Because tired ... Tired of chamber for something phantom. Firmware, modems and nuclei come out every month. By installing a new mod or a new firmware I ordered myself to new bugs that were often manifested at an inappropriate moment. As a result, today I rolled back with Darky's(Gingerbread 2.3.4)V10.2 in Darky's V9.5(Froyo 2.2.1). This firmware came out not yesterday, she has been for several months, but she has beenwins stability and functionality Among all that came out after it. In addition, this is the only firmware to date (mod) in which it works fine Recording from line !

Normally work games,wifi , gps , gprs . The battery does not harm, the rebuts and friezes are not.

After restoring programs withTitanium , they all work without problems as at 2.3.4.

The only thing I did with Darky's 9.5 mod - installed additionallycircle battery, yourbootscreenand APN operator settings using the programAPN Backup & Restore )

APN of all possible operators (1296 pieces):Attached fileapns_20110724175806.rar.(22.76 KB)

APN only Ukrainian operators (30 pieces):Attached fileapns_20110724175807.zip.(944 bytes)

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedrualex - 24.07.11, 21:57
Reason for editing: Added links and archive with APN providers of Ukraine, thanks to colleagues :)

Rep: (2523)
Darkys_v10.2_extreme_edition_final_rus

+ Multi CSC 61reg.
+ dialer
+ contacts
+ 3 keyboard (multiyazyk).
+ Vpn sheet
+ fonts
+ Titanium backup
+ System App Remover

I did robust what I promised.
I didn't point anything there that it was helping me.

Post has been editedAs i9000 - 24.07.11, 22:56

Rep: (6)
Freddie's Easy MOD V4 Day Third-Everything Works is still smooth and very stable..zhps the best of all firmware tested by me .. Today I was connected to the waffle all day, there are several pictures, playback of music on the external speaker -2 hour, 30 minutes of HD games, WPSs about 30 minutes .. (Navitel) Well, we make about an hour .. at the average load by the end of the day (now), 42 percent of the battery ... I am satisfied like an elephant))) (I am not going to put the sympl )
That's just in the quadrant shows 2300.. Although it seems to be good for 1GHz)
But I want to put the core of the coupon and dispersed on McStato ... There is a couple of questions ... conflict the core will not be with the firmware? Or isn't the game of the candle? Those who have a 1440 meghertz-day battery hold? respond ..

Rep: (60)
Roman-11235 @ 07/25/2011, 12:34*
I didn't understand what I did not understand if I was obligatory if I went to 10.1?

It is necessary to sew clean
- If your firmware JVH / JVP / JVQ (ie Froyo (9.x), or not at DarkyROM):
- Put the FICETO JVP
- Turn lagfix - (Debug mode leave OFF)
- Copy Darkyrm V10.2 Zip File to your SD card (internal memory of the phone).
- Download new Applications- new app (DarkyROM Tool by Ficeto) and ustanovite- (See note below)
- In the application, select Wipe if you are on Darkyrm 10.2 JVQ Beta 1/2 or Golden Master Wipe is not required.
- The core / modem selection is required - you can set the default kernel / modem (it can be changed after the ROM firmware, optionally)
- Customize what you want to install (See note below)
- Use the app to install version 10.2 (flash-ZIP)
- Flash started, let the app do its job
- You will see the screen bootscreen + hear the voice of the robot
So that exclude firmware glitches, etc. I always do that

Post has been editedsanekoren - 25.07.11, 09:40

Partial changes [from version 10.2 Golden Master]
Spoiler (+/-)
Removed Hack Motion Gallery (it has been slow for some people)
Fixed Lockscreen Wallpaper Selection
Fixed bootloops
Fixed SMS App mixing time delivery SMS '
Removed EDT App (too many errors)
Removed MIUI Lockscreen
Removed Puzzle Lockscreen
Deleted "Disable Lockscreen"
Deleted Star Wars Lockscreen
Implemented DarkyROM tool and change the icon
Optimized Cleaning Roma

So it should be in theory. In the EDT Tweaks program, the selection string is not highlighted

Rep: (27)
Attention solved problem with Dark Locks

We do this: download the file (this is new, not that I threw before)I've found myself
1) stick to the system \ ann
2) return the system to p \ o
3) make sure that the icon appears
4) Do not run!
5) Overload!
Run- enjoy ...

everything works 100% personally just checked

File * .apk pre-unpack

Post has been editedSpIrIti - 25.07.11, 18:17

Spiriti @ 07/25/2011, 13:39*
Personally, after installing adaptation, the phone hangs on the download i9000, I do everything according to the instructions, complete Wipe, Lagfigs on, Darky Tools

I decided to problem, did it:
- Put the FICETO JVP
- Turn lagfix - (Debug mode leave OFF)
- Copy Darkyrm V10.2 Zip File on your SD card (internal phone memory) is not an adaptation, original
- Download new Applications- new app (DarkyROM Tool by Ficeto) and ustanovite- (See note below)
- In the application, select Wipe if you are on Darkyrm 10.2 JVQ Beta 1/2 or Golden Master Wipe is not required.
- The core / modem selection is required - you can set the default kernel / modem (it can be changed after the ROM firmware, optionally)
- Customize what you want to install (See note below)
- Use the app to install version 10.2 (flash-ZIP)
- Flash started, let the app do its job
- You will see the screen bootscreen + hear the voice of the robot
- Wait until the complete download
- Put a Darkys_v10.2_Extreme_EMEEME_EXTITION_FINAL_RUS from AS i9000:
- Throw the phone's memory (SD-card)
- Set the phone to rekaveri mode (CWM) (hold down the volume up, home, power)
- Select install zip from sdcard->chooose zip from sdcard->choose Russifiers
- Establish dolzhdatsya phone download

reloaded to the new EDT exchanger for Dark Locks

Freddie2010 Actually, the bug is only one, and it is not quite a bug, or rather the undelated, with locks, which is solved very simply

Post has been editedSpIrIti - 25.07.11, 19:15

Rep: (267)
[ROM] [25.07.2011] DarkyROM v10.2 (Adapted for Russia by Arie) ★ ★ XHJVQ

I apologize to those who forced to wait.
First, the vacation period is to perform their work and the work of vacationers.
Secondly, in the light of some events at work, traffic was significantly cut and therefore it is not possible to get out of work until it turns out, and family-children's houses. So something like that.

Those who have already delivered this firmware in a non-adapting form - can simply roll this adaptation from above without wipe.
For all others who waited for this firmware and have not yet set anything - we sew any darkcore kernel and via the RECOVERY menu, through the Voodoo section checkMANDATORY LAGFIX is enabled and converted partition / System. And the first and second must be enabled (Enable, / System Lagfix Conversion: YES).
After that, just sew[Darkys_v10.2_rus_ee_final.zip.].

More detailed instructions are not yet. In case of problems, contact ICQ better. I can answer tomorrow from 6-30 Moscow time.

Download so far only from here:
[narod.ru]

By adaptation content:
Everything is as before: a Russian dialer, a strip of contacts, fonts without kryakyabr, Russian swipe.

Post has been editedbald1984 - 10.11.11, 22:08
Reason for editing: + from Ghar, + from Madislav, from Dazgoondo

After installing the firmware, do not hurry to change the kernel, at least a couple of days with your relatives go, rate the work of the firmware, which will be changed, often begins any problems!

Rep: (2523)
Hosten @ 07/26/2011, 01:42*
What is the cardinal difference in thedex and deodeks firmware?

Educational program:
Adex is a technology separating files to resources and attributes. From one file, two and, accordingly, cannot be changed - it is done to restrict access to the system file structure.
Deodex - (Reverse Engineering) - This is the effect of the reverse Odessa, return to the source by reunion of both files - the wang is not reliable, because the transformation (without loss is practically impossible).
Because of this, all the problems arise, then Zhor, the browser is buggy, then the autosarity falls off.

Rep: (25)
EasyMod V4, after testing within 6 days, showed itself very well. Problems with the definition of the position of the GPS position never appeared, Wi-Fi works well, but the reception of the signal is not particularly strong, but stable and with unsure. BT headphones with A2DP work for a long time, the battery is not very devouring. On the telephone part, with sound, there was no problem, although before that, on other modems, there was a strong buzzing noise. But with the reception of incoming calls there were problems, could not respond and missed calls, so the screen did not show the dialer. But after removing "Noled" everything became good. Quadrant issued 1600, but I am playing "Assasin's Creed", "Samurai II" and I do not feel problems with brakes, because they are not. And so, for 6 days of testing, after removing the "noled", the phone was charged 3 times, provided that I constantly hold it in my hands on, if not included, then with music in headphones.

Rep: (5)
Good day to all
Day of use of Dark 10.2 The following happened:
1. Periodic hangs with mass installation of applications (recovery)
2. WiFi really flies constantly. It is necessary to turn it on-turn off several times to produce a long "docking" with a router. The signal is not very. I sit in the meter from the router, shows that without one division as behind the wall.
3. The ALWAYS ON, STAY AWAKE function does not work - I use the Worms type games, the screen turns off the screen. After unlocking the game often flies without saving the process ... (Perhaps the problem in the game version, but previously there was no such thing)
4. The minimum brightness value is not set. The slider itself is returned for several millimeters of brightness to the side +.

Put according to the rules, clean.

When Flach falls off and requires it formatti, it needs to be pulled and inserted back. So it was more than once and always worked.

And now about Darka. IMPORTANT!!!

In the post, I pointed out how to regularly sew in the opinion of Darka. And also how correctly in my opinion. I do not feel the firmware problems. Yesterday I also selected and today I took off with charging. From 8 am on the Internet. Now 35 percent of the acc. Games do not fly. Vayva did not check. Standard problem-alarm clock changed. For the dispatcher kills him. Market Dark Brake as on other firmware.
nothing bad was detected.

Everyone writes what is buggy. Write more specifically what version! These are currently 4.

I would like to hear the opinion of fashion from Eris. For tonight I was going to transfer my post with the firmware to him. Everyone wanted a very Russified firmware from him. I want to know what she likes more than the firmware from the permanent comrade of our forum-ESA9000

stepped fashion
[ROM] [26.07] Simply Honey 4.0 Special Edition (2.3.4 JVP) - ENJOY THE PERFECTION !!

Changes from 3.9:
- SpeedMod Kernel K15H-T24
- NEW SIMPLY HONEY TWEAKS (Rewritten)

1) Juwe's Ram Hack
2) Deadline Scheduler
3) CONSERVATIVE GOVERNOR
4) Log In / Data Folder
5) BETTER SDCARD SPEED TWEAK
6) Kernel VM Tweaks + Kernel Scheduler Tweaks + VFS Cache Pressure Tweak
- NetFilter Script.
- Priority Script (Works Flawlessly)
- A Lot of New Tweaks in Build.prop (for Network, Battery Life etc ...)
- Hardware Acceleration Enabled for All The Apps (Build.prop Feature)
- Simply Honeycomb Theme V5 (Fixed Images + Some Minor Changes)
- New Lockscreens (Redesigned Some Lockscreens)
- Phone.apk with Flip to Mute and Hold to Silence (THX Dhiru)
- AUTO-ROTATING PHONE.APK
- UpdatedMaps 5.7. Ownhere
- Non Rotating TW3 Launcher (Faster Than Ever, Slimmed Down to Less Than 1MB)
- UpdatedMarket 3.0 (Blackout Version, Needs Theming)
A LOT OF THINGS THAT I CAN'T REMEMBER !!

Swing, use, put by analogy withthis post

Can I create a new post there;)
Russification can be from 333VS333

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.10.20, 01:57