Order for pc programs

Rep: (2313)
The order for the program to your PC

SOS! пїЅ | Selection of network equipment пїЅ | Selection of components for BBпїЅ | HDD selection and discussion пїЅ | Selection and discussion of SSD пїЅ | LiveCD / DVD / USB пїЅ | Problems with BB пїЅ | Overclocking talk пїЅ | Discussion flash drives пїЅ | Network setup пїЅ | Search software for PC пїЅ | PC software catalog | Antivirus пїЅ | Windows vista пїЅ | Windows xp пїЅ | Discussion Ubuntu Linux пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Windows 8 пїЅ | Windows 9 пїЅ | Hackintosh on PC пїЅ | Smoker "Tehnotrepalki" пїЅ | Free software catalog | Internet software пїЅ | Multimedia пїЅ | Operating system care programs пїЅ | MustHave Programs пїЅ | Education and business пїЅ | Drivers пїЅ | Windows interface пїЅ | Game programs пїЅ | Iron reviews пїЅ

This topic will contain a list and discussion of orders for the program for the PC!

New orders please arrange in the appropriate form:

1) a brief and informative description in a few words
2) a detailed description, pictures, and other TK.
3) Are you willing to pay for the creation of the program?
All trade on the forum is only allowed in Flea market section.
4) whether a solution is found? (Does this kind of program for the PC? If yes, link)
5) a, for which the necessary program
6) Is the source needed
7) whether the choice of language is important implementation (programming)

Theme rules:
  • Do not break spelling, write correctly.
  • Do not distribute unverified or false information!
  • Instead of the words "Thank you" usePicture
  • If you have less than 15 messages - click on the button.Pictureon the message where you were helped, and write thanks.
  • Messages violatingForum RulesandRules section "My computer"will be deleted!
  • Do not impose your opinion - just recommend!
  • When answering the topic justify your answer. Otherwise, the message can be regarded as stuffing posts and deleted! And the author of the post is punished in accordance withRules section "My Computer"
  • Warez software for PC, as well as the OS itself, is forbidden on the forum!

An important rule for the theme:
2.4 It is forbidden to place ads, exchange and purchase something. All trade on the forum can only see Flea!
Messages about the sale \ purchase \ exchange will be deleted, a repeated punishment may follow!

Rules of the section "My Computer (Desktop)"

Post has been editedM | A | G - 26.11.20, 02:34

Rep: (-16)
Hello!

.... Opo Portable Last version of Instagram PC W10 (with the ability to post in direct)

Rep: (14)
Hello, you need a USB driver 3.0 for Acer Aspire V3 571G I can not find

Rep: (14)
* davromen , Off site
Also welcome

Post has been editedameg3 - 21.12.19, 15:41

Rep: (1)
I am looking for a driver for a PL2303 type device. Do not respond (Nat Floating current for xp, in compatibility mode started - it did not help, the option to put XP right now will do)
This is a USB-UART for firmware (converted from Nokia)http: //www.radioscanne.../usbnokiaoti006858.jpg.Driver under xphttps://x-drivers.com/.../models/oti-6858/16308. https://mirsofta.ru/indexdr.php?driver=47848.For example, generally links are many but under the seven there

Post has been editedkenn-ali - 07.01.20, 21:24
Reason for editing: addition

Rep: (1285)
* Kenn-Ali,
Devid.info.

Azathtot @ 07.01.20, 21:24*
Devid.info.

Alas did not help, right now dug unnecessary hard - I will put XP wine ...
But the question is not removed from the agenda under the seven driver anyway ...

Rep: (1138)
* Kenn-Ali,
1. This is not a topic to search for drivers!
2. For OTI-6858 there are no drivers for Win7 and above, throw it out and look at the prolipe or ftdi

Linxp @ 08.01.20, 01:13*
For OTI-6858 there are no drivers for Win7 and above, throw it out and look at the prolipe or ftdi

Thank you for the tip - just very urgent it was necessary to hack the password for the camera and for the night it was put in a hurry to another hard and sewn this
Camera, and in a hurry did not know where to write. I will be grateful if you write (at least approximately) where requests for the search for drivers (here on 4pda) and about FTDI and Prolife - if there is a specific example throw off the link please. (OTI-6858 used urgency - which went in the workshop to the ambulance hand and in the case, and so it is necessary that with departure - where came there and flashed, then under 7-ku and 8-ku) (somewhere there was a lace on PL2303 - Does it fit me only RX and TX (and GND) are needed)

Post has been editedkenn-ali - 08.01.20, 11:21
Reason for editing: refinement about 4 pda

Rep: (1138)
Kenn-Ali @ 08.01.20, 10:16*
Where was the lace on the PL2303, it will fit? I only need RX and TX (and GND) needed)

Yes, the PROLIFIC PL2303 is suitable, or order, they are a pennytyts, tyts, tyts
Search for programs and drivers for Windows

Rep: (0)
Gentlemen, I would like to get whatsapp on a computer, without emulators, but not web, but normal !!!
Well, let's say I put such a company on the computer -windows 7? 8? 10, Introduced there a phone number, I came the code for confirmation to the button bodies, I entered it and voila, apt for an AP on my computer myself !!! Without even the phone and the phone was online, Ie a full-fledged UP, not web !!! But on Windows!)

Rep: (3)
Hello everyone
Essence: Soon the session will be remotely, and each student will have to include permission to transfer the image of its desktop through the zoom program

I was looking for such a program so that it could pass a false image through zoom so that the user can open other windows with answers
Put the second laptop / PC is not possible because I do not have it and, subject to the fact that I can not move / look at other parties, since the briefing system will work (II to identify Spurs, left movement)
I ask who knows what to help
Win 10
Preferably language language russian

Post has been editedakanov - 30.04.20, 19:46
Reason for editing: Added data

Rep: (3)
Need a program to launch Live Wallpapers.apk on Win10 desktop.
A small utility that can run and replace the background of the desktop under the icons. With the possibility of loading the cache from the network.

Rep: (-1)
A program moving any (asked) displayed zone (specified windows / applications) to another location is that the program panels (which usually above) were at hand on hand-made Windows devices (and worked as an old place).
Move the displayed need, usually, to the area above the taskbar (if below) or right side, which allows you to insert the option Do not redraw the rest of the contents of the window with the displacement (see Screenshot).
Such solutions did not find that very sad taking into account how many people use Windows tablets and transformers and would like to do without a stylus.
The source code - I would like to have a githabe for the development of those who want.
The language of implementation is not important.
Original:
Attached Image

Move without redrawing (restarting the rest):
Attached Image

With the displacement of the rest of the above:
Attached Image

The displaced part should thw drive the bottom of the chromium window above (not to be on top of it).
Screenshots album, although tablets are used, of course, usually portrait.

Post has been editededdddddy - 18.06.20, 18:12

* eddddddy
Generally without options.

* Azathtot , redraw anything really, for example, in Storm there is a program inverting the entire window.

Eddddddy @ 06/18/20, 12:27*
Redraw something real, for example, in Storm there is a program inverting the entire window.

Redraw - please. "What would work as in the old place" - no.

Post has been editedAzathtot - 18.06.20, 18:29

* Azathtot What prevents sending the mouse command there?

* eddddddy ,
The main question is to understand "where" :)

* Azathtot Accordingly, the difference of movement.

* eddddddy ,
Well, you see how you know everything perfectly - write :)
And the fact that in one place can be n "recipients" of the mouse you did not think? And who of them send the click?

Post has been editedAzathtot - 18.06.20, 21:20

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12.02.21, 09:59