Order for pc programs

Rep: (2313)
The order for the program to your PC

SOS! пїЅ | Selection of network equipment пїЅ | Selection of components for BBпїЅ | HDD selection and discussion пїЅ | Selection and discussion of SSD пїЅ | LiveCD / DVD / USB пїЅ | Problems with BB пїЅ | Overclocking talk пїЅ | Discussion flash drives пїЅ | Network setup пїЅ | Search software for PC пїЅ | PC software catalog | Antivirus пїЅ | Windows vista пїЅ | Windows xp пїЅ | Discussion Ubuntu Linux пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Windows 8 пїЅ | Windows 9 пїЅ | Hackintosh on PC пїЅ | Smoker "Tehnotrepalki" пїЅ | Free software catalog | Internet software пїЅ | Multimedia пїЅ | Operating system care programs пїЅ | MustHave Programs пїЅ | Education and business пїЅ | Drivers пїЅ | Windows interface пїЅ | Game programs пїЅ | Iron reviews пїЅ

This topic will contain a list and discussion of orders for the program for the PC!

New orders please arrange in the appropriate form:

1) a brief and informative description in a few words
2) a detailed description, pictures, and other TK.
3) Are you willing to pay for the creation of the program?
All trade on the forum is only allowed in Flea market section.
4) whether a solution is found? (Does this kind of program for the PC? If yes, link)
5) a, for which the necessary program
6) Is the source needed
7) whether the choice of language is important implementation (programming)

Theme rules:
  • Do not break spelling, write correctly.
  • Do not distribute unverified or false information!
  • Instead of the words "Thank you" usePicture
  • If you have less than 15 messages - click on the button.Pictureon the message where you were helped, and write thanks.
  • Messages violatingForum RulesandRules section "My computer"will be deleted!
  • Do not impose your opinion - just recommend!
  • When answering the topic justify your answer. Otherwise, the message can be regarded as stuffing posts and deleted! And the author of the post is punished in accordance withRules section "My Computer"
  • Warez software for PC, as well as the OS itself, is forbidden on the forum!

An important rule for the theme:
2.4 It is forbidden to place ads, exchange and purchase something. All trade on the forum can only see Flea!
Messages about the sale \ purchase \ exchange will be deleted, a repeated punishment may follow!

Rules of the section "My Computer (Desktop)"

Post has been editedM | A | G - 26.11.20, 02:34

Rep: (184)
* CyborgDeniz , Linux without GUI + xorg + smotrelka any picture (for example, shotwell). Set on the strength of 20 minutes, programming is not necessary at all. You can take any antiquity PC :)

Rep: (0)
there are a Monica, where flash memory, namprimer, as an information carrier and install Linux? or it is a very exclusive and expensive?
and how do I use my existing computer? I do not want to block an ancient mount, and there is no place I would have thrown a cable to a computer already exists.
But the computer desktop, and there email and print the docks, and the Internet, ie, I would like to kind of separate a program that controls a separate monitor number 2, and outputs only to the folder tree. Is it possible?
M
Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com: 4.17. It is forbidden to discuss unrelated issues in one topic.
4.18. Prohibited digression.

Post has been editedShoore - 09.06.17, 20:15

Rep: (10)
* CyborgDeniz,
Information board PC + LCD TV
It can be modified for the touch screen with the necessary restrictions.

Only touch screens are usually not cheap - well, if only to take a tablet with Windows, and through the network to watch the remote PC. But tablets are not much durable and reliable.

Post has been editedAWRR - 21.05.17, 21:12

Rep: (11)
1) need a program to nootbuka for logging connect the charger to it (so if you disable the charger to a file on the desktop with any name recorded line off dates and podklbcheniya., As well as time to connect Lan port is also the same when disconnecting recorded line with the date off and off.

1) The program for entering, storing and processing data at a car rental.
2) It is necessary to form the shell simple contract, the ability to add a driver, car of choice from the list and the formation of the contract, additional agreements, certain conditions of the contract, exporting and printing. Further increase the functionality as needed. I would like to create from scratch and adapt to suit your needs. Task is put behind a computer idiot, that he would not nakosyachil when drawing up the contract, as accounting, statistics and all the side benefits.
3) Yes.
4) Such open access is not met, may fit 1C warehouse, but the functionality will be a little wrong in the future.
5) Windows OC
6) Yes
7) It does not matter.

Rep: (981)
* Zalewich,
https://github.com/And...upplyNotifier/releases

1) The program for creating tests. It is desirable when choosing an answer, immediately appeared correct answer.

2) Ability to insert a picture as an issue (eg to know the person on the photo), and sound (narimer "Guess the melody") and of course the questions and the answers should be stored in a text file with password state.

3)https://www.ispring.ru/ispring-suite

4) WINDOWS OS

5) Yes

6) No

Post has been editedfotol - 16.11.17, 21:36

Rep: (2)
LinXP @ 01.12.17, 01:22*
LinXP

In ofitsalov it stands 4.000r
Attached Image

Good afternoon! We need a program analogue BroBot. Bot for VK, classmates, Facebook, (mamba and love planet - to a lesser degree).
Or a crack of this program, but the best new and more perfect for the program is ready to pay, including the update. Requires proven and "groping" man, if it's not you, it is recommended that the person who is able to do.

Post has been editedShoore - 08.01.18, 22:36
Reason for edit: link only to users

Rep: (3)
Hello someone can put polnayu version (unlocked) PLANNER 5D for Windows 7? very much needed thanks in advance

Rep: (2)
Good day to all!
It is necessary to study the application for WM6, like TestLNG (see. Forum).
Allegedly writing to Lazarus 1.6.0,? 1.8.2. Code one. Compile a BB or WM by specifying the target platform.
The cost? deadlines? Need a source for self-improvement.
TK:
Slide test (s).
Import / export txt, csv.
The internal format - csv or xml or DBF.
Inside:
folder with the tests, and a folder with the profiles, where each profile - mirror folders with tests.
(Global:% currentTest%,% currentProfile%).
Accordingly, DB: link the two files "table" format.
bdTest<->bdProfilPoTestu,
2 form of questions and issues 2 generation logic queue. Those. logging of the responses and dynamic queuing issues.
form:
1.? Form Folder Management,
2.? import / export form
3. Control tests Form
4.? profile management form
5 - 8 forms of imaging tests: one for each type of display
display types: 1-1, 1-n, n-n.

Forms 1,2,4 - can be omitted under the cap, but the appropriate settings in ini or csv file.

// Strictly speaking, if you implement all the features of a fully - the source is not required, but payment will not pull.
Sincerely.

Rep: (4)
Salute need 2do program, that is, the ability to create tasks with reminders for wines 10 h64.

Rep: (14)
Good day to all
We need a program to

I need a client PC emeil.
To my boxes with a smart gmail.com yandex, outlook.com other thanks in advance

Posted 04/17/2019 10:59 PM:

All again good time of day is needed as the program
Adguard advance from the heart

Rep: (1285)
ameg3 @ 17.04.19, 16:56*
I need a client PC emeil.

Thunderbird

* Azathtot ,

Good morning did not understand you ???

Rep: (1285)
* ameg3,
There is such Gromoptitsa (Mozilla Thunderbird). Very good e-mail client. It allows you to keep all your mail on your computer. Fast, free, eat does not ask

* Azathtot ,

all thanks to clear plus hold

MyTest from Blob does not fit? : Scratch_one-s_head:

* sawa428 , do not understand

Rep: (31)
Hello!
We need a program to convert digits from the image into the text on the web page. (Not CAPTCHA)
There is a website with a vpn: freevpn4you.net/
When you select a country to connect, there is a password on the picture.
You need to be able to get the password from the image into the text to insert it automatically in the script to reconnect.
The password is only numbers.
I saw the realization of this in PHP, but for a different site. There was not the OCR, and the creation of a dictionary and compare whether the pixels, or the height and width.
Language is not important.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 11.02.21, 15:12