> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

RosYama | Application for uploading photos Russian pits on the roads to the service

Rep: (10)
RosYama
Version: 0.2.5

Last update of the program in the header:14.11.2012

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Application for uploading photos of pits on the Russian roads.

Description:
Application for uploading photos Russian pits on the roads at the service rosyama - rosyama.ru
about the project
According to the current in the Russian GOST 50597-93, yam size should not be more than 15 cm in length, 60 cm wide and 5 cm deep. All holes that are at least one parameter must be marked with road signs, and in conditions of poor visibility - with a barrage of flashing lights.
Added photos to the site and sent an application to the local traffic police. To eliminate the hole is given 37 days. If the deadline has expired and the well is not the embedded application is sent to the prosecutor.

Developer: redsolution
Homepage: http://www.androidzoom.com/android_applica...ion/_batcr.html
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=ru.redsolution.rosyama

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 0.2.5 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2202506/RosYama_0.2.5.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 14.11.12, 16:42
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (97)
That would be a Ukraine ...

Rep: (16)
The statement itself is sent? if not then bespoleznyak program

Rep: (112)
We still have to make the program dokumentik vector - to print on paper, two lines of 15 centimeters.

Rep: (4)
Guys, no one has heard something that Kazan's lawyer proved to the court that this Standard which is written above, has no legal force? that 18 years all deceived. creator of the site knows about this?Read about it here
so that any hole must be removed, otherwise the flood claims.

Post has been editedArthurko - 05.06.11, 20:43

Rep: (42)
Here Navalny, no escape from it!

Rep: (0)
Oh :))) did not, I do own a Facebook, blackjack and whores :)

Rep: (1)
Arthurko @ 05.06.2011, 21:41*
Read about it hereso that any hole must be removed, otherwise the flood claims.

An interesting picture is ... This is what we were all the time that ...? : Girl_hospital:

Post has been editedAleS007 - 06.06.11, 19:43

Rep: (1)
I go for a walk around the city

Rep: (137)
Indeed, update cap. Claimed there GOST such is not the law, and no road workers and police have no right to refer to it. Link has failed. This decision of the court, and not just a "loophole"

I can vouch only for Moscow, according to the decision of the AP-384 from 2007. (I think) on the sealing of destruction give 12-24 hours for emergency sealing of damage up to 3 days. Yes, and there are several different parameters: at least 30x30 depth 4cm

Post has been editedmihanoid89 - 13.06.11, 22:36

Rep: (60)
Give to each forumchanin of pit! : D
Look and improved road.

Please bring to the attention of the authors - a gray program icon does not see.

Attached Image

Post has been editedMohnatenkij - 25.06.11, 12:47

important that the theme works
true version is 0.2.2

Rep: (4)
Who downloaded the new version, let agribusiness?
(I mean this _https://market.android.com/details?id=ru.rosyama.android)

Rep: (35)
Download version to the market - is not working ... the program opens the show and do not show anything ...

Rep: (1319)
Updated to version 0.2.3
Download:Attached fileru.redsolution.rosyama_9_0.2.3.apk(456.32 KB)

Changes in version 0.2.3
  • Added the ability to upload images from the gallery
  • Added locating of EXIF-and photos
  • Minor fixes

Rep: (3)
I understand for a related project UkrYama this software not roll?

Rep: (268)
Unregistered @ 13.06.2011, 14:21*
Indeed, update cap. Claimed there GOST such is not the law, and no road workers and police have no right to refer to it. Link has failed. This decision of the court, and not just a "loophole"

Lord, may I draw your attention that the Ministry of Justice to the construction as such has nothing to do - not his competence. The Ministry of Justice rassmtarivaet only the provisions relating to the legal norms that are usually absent in the construction of GOST and SNIP, with predominance
This entire canoe with the Ministry of Justice has begun with the introduction in action presents the law on technical regulation, if memory serves. Then, under this Fennec were declared invalid a bunch of ghosts and SNPs. Et was simply good every dealers to bury our standards for safety and quality.
As for the lawyer and the sun - it prsto illiterate people who do not know the law.
If you want to say anything against it, then look in the direction of the orders and laws of the government and the president, who periodically challenged and found to be unlawful. But in the preparation of such an important state issue involved is not bezgramtonye people from the outside, but it is a professional. However, the laws and the orders are issued and revoked. But here the situation with some unknown lawyer and a mediocre judge ... Lawyers and judges - people like you and me, that is, just kosyachat due to ignorance of the law, but to know and be able to apply the laws is their direct responsibility.
However, there is one thing - the judge and the attorneys have the specifics, like any other professional. Those. a judge and a lawyer specializing in housing disputes in the city, can be a complete ignoramus in the same dispute, but in the annex to the area and the village. Other structures, other laws and vzaiotnosheniya ... what can we say about the professional competence of the disputes in the technical documents ...

As for the Ministry of Justice and its pravmochy dig aside:
http://snip.nftk.ru/

So do not worry - all fine, all deytsivtelno and everything works.
Another thing is that due to the izmenneniem car park, living conditions, etc., this Standard requires a revision in the direction of tightening the requirements for the quality of coatings.
While as for me - the tanks are not afraid of dirt.
Russia is too big to allow normal roads everywhere, even considering the fact that stealing will stop.
And Ferrari - let go on the tracks of Formula One. For it is not hell.

Rep: (137)
How to enter into a program? I went through Google (and written), and then insert tezhe Data- pishet- failed login.

Rep: (423)
Upd

Attached files

Attached fileRosYama_0.2.5.apk(460.51 KB)

Bulk done, excellent service and the app! In the Primorsky district of St. Petersburg one hole already patched after my conversion :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 3:43