TouchRetouch | Remove unwanted objects from your photos!

Rep: (482)
TouchRetouch
version: 4.4.0

Last update of the program in the header:02.12.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Short description:
A unique application that will help you easily remove unwanted objects from your photos.

Description:
TouchRetouch –This is a unique application that will help you easily remove unwanted objects from your photos. Just mark them with your finger on the screen of your phone and press the "Start!" Button. The program will do the rest. Photo editing has never been so quick, simple and convenient!

Imagine that you have photos after a vacation, birthday, hike, excursion or just a successful party. Many of them spoil some detail that you would not want to see in the frame. It can be a random passer, rubbish, a banner or graffiti on the wall, pillars against the backdrop of a beautiful landscape and much more.

Before sharing your photos with your friends, take a minute to give your photos a perfect look. RunTouchRetouch . Highlight the excess in the frame and click the "Start!" Button. As a professional photo artist TouchRetouch Make your photo a work of art. Friends will only envy.

Naturally,TouchRetouch can be used not only for editing exotic or wedding photos. Use this easy-to-use but ingenious tool on any image or photo. Remove banners from historic buildings, traces of human presence from landscapes, bystanders, any unwanted details.

You can even have a little fun withTouchRetouch . Take the bike or chair from under your brother and in the photo it will hang in the air. You can create the illusion of flight, an unreal object, and more. It all depends on your imagination.

All this can be done in seconds, without any special equipment and skills. The application is easy to use and universal!

For your convenience, the application contains:
* Video lessons
* Intelligent background recovery algorithm
* Easy to use interface
* Ability to process images with original resolution

DownloadTouchRetouch Now and start creating amazing and funny photos.

Enjoy your new photos!

Android required: 4.0+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: ADVA Soft
Homepage: http://adva-soft.com/products/touch-retouch/
Google Play: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.a..ft.touchretouch
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo93EojFBHI...player_embedded

Download:
Version: 4.4.0 Patched version of Leyzymoy (★ drony ★)
Version: 4.3.0 Patched by Balatan (Alex0047)
Version: 4.2.9 TouchRetouch Unlocked (vladrevers)
Version: 4.2.9 Paid (Alex0047)
Version: 4.2.8 Paid (Alex0047)

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 02.12.19, 10:08
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 4.4.0 Patched version of Leyzymoy

Rep: (13)
According to the description of a miracle and not a program! sorry i can't try

Rep: (64)
When choosing a photo for editing, “The process unexpectedly stopped, forcibly closed.” It's a pity, according to the description, the program is good, but it was also not possible to try.
Android 2.1.

Rep: (17)
It works for me on dhd, but something is slowed down .. the allocation functions also work inadequately with tormazas.

Rep: (717)
I think the video will be clearer.

Tub

Rep: (18)
prog class + left

Rep: (1189)
It works fine, does not slow down.

Rep: (1819)
Android 2.3.4 CM 7.1.0
buggy horror .. I never managed to do anything ..
for some reason, she also thinks that there is OpenFeint in this program and constantly writes "Welcom Back NitroOxid"

Rep: (1199)
does not work, crashes.

Rep: (92)
Galaxy 2-flight is great. Everything works.

Rep: (61)
It works well, sometimes crashes.

Rep: (2)
I'm shocked, the program works exactly as stated in the description.
It is best to pick up unnecessary objects on the background of the green type of bushes and trees where the texture is chaotic.

Rep: (0)
This miracle works on DHD, does not slow down: heppy_dancing:

Rep: (11)
On DHD, everything works as stated, but something is thinking a lot. 2.3.3 of.

Rep: (8)
MTS 916 works without brakes, firmware 2.2

Rep: (3)
On the u8230 it does not open the pictures ... I select a picture and the prog throws to the main screen, from the camera itself

Rep: (42)
I put it on Tab, it works fine, I watched the video manual, I flew out once. Satisfied.

Rep: (48)
Fuck up bang! She is also in Russian! He thinks for a long time, it is better not to do photos only from the gallery and cityscapes, and so great!

Post has been editedmokridze - 05.06.11, 15:03

Rep: (6)
On the Galaxy S sometimes crashes, but in general you can use.

Rep: (23)
The program is super! Sometimes, of course, it messes up, but I specifically tried - complex textures, etc. The device - SE Xperia Mini Pro 2.2 - does not slow down at all on average quality, on a high one - just lays a brush.

Rep: (791)
Wow .. Thing! I did not eat a photo in 6 megapixel resolution on Neo, but in a smaller one I perfectly processed it. I post the original and the result under the spoiler:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/07/20, 21:03