Music.free | Applications to search for and download music
Voting for new features
What feature would you like in the next update?
Integration with last.fm (my ratings, recommendations, etc.) [ 92 ] ** [12,43%]
Scrobbling [ 62 ] ** [8,38%]
Improve design and usability [ 136 ] ** [18,38%]
More music for download and listening [ 251 ] ** [33,92%]
General stability, bugfixing [ 133 ] ** [17,97%]
Own option (leave in the comments) [ 17 ] ** [2,3%]
Tag Editor [ 57 ] ** [7,7%]
Total votes: 740

Rep: (107)
Music.free
Version: 5.3.5

Attention! Active development and development of the application is completed. Critical bugs will be corrected as far as possible.

Last update of the program:19.10.2019

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Application for searching, listening and downloading music.

Description:
Music.free. Free music for free people.

Music.free is an application necessary for every music lover. It allows you to find, listen online and download any music track for free. Music.free has a convenient media library and a full-fledged player, which allows you to listen to downloaded music on the exit from the application.

Music.free harmoniously combines the functions of a music encyclopedia, an online player, a download manager, a media library and a player!
The app uses a unique knowledge base service last.fm, constantly updated and expanded network users. Rich search capabilities allow you to search by genre, artist, track or album. For each artist the application displays a list of similar artists, which helps you to easily expand your musical horizons. The application displays detailed information about the artist in the language that is used as the main on the user device. Music.free discography displays artist and track list, sorted by popularity. Each of the tracks you can listen to or download for free on the sd-card. There is also the possibility to download the entire album. To download tracks recommended to use wi-fi connection.

To track the download process, the application has a download manager, where you can monitor the status and process of current downloads, as well as the history and queue of downloads. At any time, you can either interrupt the current or resume the interrupted download.

All downloaded tracks can be viewed in a convenient media library, where tracks are grouped by album or artist, making it easy to manage the downloaded files. The media library allows you to create a playlist of your favorite songs and play it using the built-in and easy-to-learn player.

Application settings allow you to change the interface color scheme on the fly, change the download directory, update the application and send feedback to the developer.

The application itself keeps track of updates and timely reports on new versions.

Music.free app is absolutely free. However, all downloaded tracks should be used solely in order to familiarize themselves with the work of performers.

Project site
Video tutorial
Video review

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 5.3.5 Attached filemusic.free-5.3.5.apk (4.22 MB)

Past versions
Version: 5.3.4 Attached filemusic.free-5.3.4.apk (2.73 MB)

Version: 5.3.3 Attached filemusic.free-5.3.3.apk (2.73 MB)

Version: 5.3.2 Attached filemusic.free-5.3.2.apk (2.73 MB)

Version: 5.3.1 Attached filemusic.free-5.3.1.apk (2.73 MB)

Version: 5.3.0 Attached filemusic.free-5.3.0.apk (2.74 MB)

Version: 5.2.2 Attached filemusic.free-5.2.2.apk (2.74 MB)

Version: 5.2.0 Attached filemusic.free-5.2.0.apk (2.73 MB)

Version: 5.1.0 Attached filemusic.free-5.1.0.apk (2.74 MB)

Version: 5.0.7 Attached filemusic.free-5.0.7.apk (2.12 MB)

version: 5.0.5 Attached filemusic.free-5.0.5.apk (1.9 MB)

version: 5.0.4 Attached filemusic.free-5.0.4.apk (1.88 MB)

Version: 5.0.3 Attached filemusic.free-5.0.3.apk (2.82 MB)

Version: 5.0.2 Attached filemusic.free-5.0.2.apk (2.82 MB)

Version: 5.0.1 Attached filemusic.free-5.0.1.apk (2 MB)

version: 4.5.0 Attached filemusic.free-4.5.0.apk (602.96 KB)

version: 4.4.2 Attached filemusic.free-4.4.2.apk (551.16 KB)

version: 4.4.0 music.free-4.4.0.apk
Version: 4.3.0 com.danikula.lastfmfree-4.3.0.apk
Version: 4.2.0 Attached filemusic.free.v4.2.0.apk (550.9 KB)

version: 4.1.0 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1565033/music.free.v4.1.0.apk

Post has been editedonigospon - 19.10.19, 19:47
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (0)
Sorry, you can not listen to the song without downloading.

Sorry, you can not listen to the song without downloading.

Will be in the next version

Rep: (186)
Thanks for the information, downloaded from the market)

Rep: (402)
Really well. Even you can buy)) Current if the payment is not for each song but purely for the program. Looks qualitatively and without errors, shakes clearly (wifi is clear the stump is desirable), well, I would also cut off sources with a dumb bitrate (downloaded even 64 kb.s song) - it will be completely nishtyak))

Rep: (97)
Already 40 songs on it found and downloaded)))

Rep: (3)
Excellent program, it works without failures. I found and downloaded songs that I could not find for a long time, in five minutes.

Hello everyone, I am the developer of this application. Great that I had to like. But I would like healthy criticism and suggestions to know in which direction to move.

Add a listen
Something like an online player, toko to download it was possible

Rep: (10)
The application is very nice, beautiful and convenient.
It would be nice to automatically add the covers to the tags (as in Music Junk), and to be able to select the bitrate in which the music is downloaded in the settings.
Thanks for the program!

Add a listen
Something like an online player, toko to download it was possible
In the process.
It would be nice to still automatically add covers to tags (as in Music Junk)
Good idea, I think I implement it.
... and be able to choose the settings in the settings of the bitrate in which the music is downloaded.
This was suggested long ago, but there are difficulties

And where does she shake? With VK? How are things with Russian songs?

A lot of our songs and not ours

There is an idea (do not say that the lip has unraveled this idea)
I ask to impart to the slots, or add a function,
I listened to the phone and found that song

I doubt that it is technically feasible, but the idea is entertaining.

Rep: (14)
Inconvenient search through tracks. Here I seek, for example, the song "Bitter Dream" of Leningrad (the track). None of the album is not released. Lastfm tells me that there are 2 matches, with the same title and artist. I click on any of these matches - and gets to the description of "Leningrad" group. Well, sobsno - that's all, because in the song of the album is not (or, as an option - I do not know exactly which album the song), then I have to, or frantically flip through a list of songs (and there are many like them oyoyoy) Leningrad, or break off ((

In the same Music Junk, I drive in the name of the song - and get a list of what quantity in any bitrate, with lyrics and pre-listen, with the possibility of instantaneous jumps.

Yes, there is such a thing. If the track is not included in any album, then there is no automatic transition to the album and the track in it. I'll think about this situation. Thank you for your comment.

Rep: (19)
999 NEXO 999 @ 06/05/2011, 00:26*

Here I fully support. There is no such program. Otherwise, I’m looking for a track through MotoID, then I have to chuck the name in MJ and only then download it. if you can combineonigospon, I'll pay for it for sure: blush:

And when to expect a new version?
Ato, I am already twenty times today here zashol)

In a week I will pump out to the court :)

I downloaded, but whether something is wrong, or I do not understand anything. It only shows info about artists, and there is no close function for downloading a song.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 4:09