> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Classmates | Agent for classmates

Rep: (205)
Classmates
version: 3.0

Last update of the program in the header:31.08.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Agent for Classmates

Description:
Mobile version AppsClassmatesfor Android that allows you to be constantly connected to their favorite social network. It is this application will give you unlimited opportunities to use this popular network.

Additional Information:
- Russian interface - Yes
- Requires Android 2.2+

Android Market Web

This unofficial app is not to be confused with the official theme of the client Classmates

Download:
Version 4.5: here
Widget: here
Version 3.0: Attached filednoklassniki_1.apk (116.08 KB)

Past versions:
3.0 Attached filednoklassniki_1.apk(116.08 KB)

Post has been editedGridzilla - 01.08.13, 15:38
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (15)
And it integrates with contacts? (Contact to load images?)

Seventh @ 01.06.2011, 11:50*
And it integrates with contacts? (Contact to load images?)

You mean the phone contacts?

Yes

Seventh @ 01.06.2011, 11:54*
Yes

Just do not tell, but it seems there is no such function is not found. See for yourself and unsubscribe if you can find it and why do you need?

kos86 @ 01.06.2011, 11:58*
Just do not tell, but it seems there is no such function is not found. See for yourself and unsubscribe if you can find it and why do you need?

Well it is very convenient that the contacts to snap a picture of it VKontakte, Facebook, Twitter. But for such classmates did not find :(

Rep: (9)
When you install writes that the analysis of the packet error obnar.sintaksicheskaya ... Tell me what is the reason?

Seventh @ 01.06.2011, 12:01*
When you install writes that the analysis of the packet error obnar.sintaksicheskaya ... Tell me what is the reason?

I can not say, tried on 3 phones with different versions of Android, and different firmware and everything is OK !?

Rep: (29)
In my opinion the same thing as the mobile version, just add a couple of buttons (links) "home message ..."

Rep: (0)
With Huawei 2.1 sintaks.oshibka writes. Sorry! So waiting for the client to Odnoklashek!

Rep: (10)
is that for a screenshot? Obtain normal distribution

Rep: (47)
a syntax error is most often due to an incomplete download or something like that. try to download again.

Rep: (64)
downloaded, not even set to 2.1, writes, When analyzing the packet originated problema.Vidimo not lower 2.2.Zhal ...

Rep: (2212)
CURRENT VERSION:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.o...e=search_result

Rep: (148)
normal plow. Pts convenient photo viewing. sorry that running toy opens them through arbuzer. but overall not bad :-)

Rep: (47)
Zmey2010
This photo viewer works on any normal browser, including Miren, Dolphin (except Opera). I do not see the point in writing these "programs". And the iPhone is the same nonsense (edinstvennoe- off.prilozhenie a push).

Rep: (13)
It does not work below 2.2

Rep: (148)
gadzhi06, I did not know :-( I use only opera

Rep: (0)
Prompt, whether there is another client for classmates?

SemchenkOFF @ 02.06.2011, 09:36*
Prompt, whether there is another client for classmates?

And what this one does not suit you?

Rep: (27)
the screenshots - the usual mobile version of the site.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 10.11.20, 10:37