> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Bookmate - easy to read now | Client-reader for Bookmate service

Rep: (148)
Bookmate - easy to read now
Version: 6.2.2

Last update of the program in the header:12.10.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Client-reader for Bookmate service.

Description:
Application for reading books using the bookmate service.
- 850,000 subscription books and 50,000 free books
- Novelties, bestsellers, classics, books about business
- Tips from friends, experts and editors
- Synchronization of reading with tablet and computer
- All your books, quotes and notes are always at hand.

- Thousands of books - one subscription
No more buying books one by one. With the Bookmate Subscription, you have access to the largest Russian library with news, bestsellers and business books. Without a subscription, you can still read 50,000 free books.

- There is always something to read
Experts, magazines and just reading fans collect books on their thematic shelves - subscribe and receive updates. Bookmate recommends books based on your tastes. The more you read, the more accurate the recommendations.

- more interesting than just reading
The best books in life are advised by friends - be aware of what they are reading and find new friends by interests. Share book finds, quotes, impressions and get likes.

- Like on paper, only more convenient.
Bookmate is easy to adjust for comfortable reading: adjust the brightness, change the font and background color. Start reading on your phone and continue from the same page on your tablet or computer.

- Books are always with you
All your books, quotes and notes are saved on the Bookmaker. Read on the subway, on the beach and on the plane - open books are loaded into the memory of a device for reading without the Internet. You can also download epub and fb2 files for reading.

Standard - 229 rubles per month, 2290 rubles per year
Premium - 379 rubles per month, 3790 rubles per year

Hello search robots: read books online, science fiction, books online, download books, e-library, read books, stories, reader, e-book, download book, Akunin, Dontsova, reality transsurfing, secret, detectives, literature, prose, novels, Pelevin , Moyes, 50 shades, fifty shades, fifty, bibliography, reading

For all questions please contact us at [email protected]

Android required: 4.3+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Bookmate
Homepage: https://bookmate.com/
Google Play: https: //play.google.co…etails? id = com.bookmate

Download:
Version: 6.2.2 update from google play market (gorand39)
Version: 6.1 update from google play market (gorand39)
Version: 6.0 update from google play market (gorand39)
Version: 5.8.2 update from google play market (gorand39)
Version: 5.8 update from google play market (gorand39)

Past versions
Version: 5.7.3 update from google play market (gorand39)
Version: 5.7.2 update from google play market (gorand39)
Version: 5.7.1 update from google play market (gorand39)
Version: 5.6.3 update from google play market (gorand39)
Version: 5.6.1 update from google play market (gorand39)
Version: 5.6 update from google play market (gorand39)
Version: 5.5.3.3 update from google play market (gorand39)
Version: 5.0.6.1 from 30/07/19 (Hopeless Pegasus)
Version: 5.0.3.1 Bookmate (Jetnavo)
Version: 5.0.2.4 Message в„–327 by Jetnavo

Version: 5.0.2.1 Bookmate (Jetnavo)
Version: 5.0.1.2 Bookmate (Jetnavo)
Version: 4.6 Message в„–297, author And_RU
Version: 4.5.1 Message в„–296, author And_RU
Version: 4.3.3 Message в„–293, author And_RU
Version: 4.3.2 Message в„–292, author And_RU
Version: 4.2.4 Message в„–287, author And_RU
Version: 4.1.2 Bookmate - read now easy (Post Rakleed # 69074405)
Version: 4.0.7 Bookmate - read now easy (Post Rakleed # 67856537)
Version: 3.12.2 Bookmate - read now easy (Post Rakleed # 66690267)
Version: 3.11.2 Bookmate - read now easy (Post Rakleed # 65541330)
Version: 3.10.1 Bookmate - read now easy (Post Rakleed # 64994312)
Version: 3.10.0 Bookmate - read now easy (Post Rakleed # 64833887)
Version: 3.9.0 Bookmate - read now easy (Post zoom5959 # 64253174)
Version: 3.6.0.3 Bookmate (Post Rakleed # 58650911)
Version: 3.6.0.3 Bookmate (Post Rakleed # 58602466)
Version: 3.5.2.1 Bookmate (Post Rakleed # 57740649)
Version: 3.5.0.1 Bookmate (Post Rakleed # 56632086)
Version: 3.4.0.2 Bookmate (Post Rakleed # 56599930)
Version: 1.4.9 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...ru.bookmate.reader.apk
Version: 1.4.8 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...ru.bookmate.reader.apk
Version: 1.3.10 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3318396/bookmate-1.3.10-20130814.apk
Version: 1.3.8 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2972137/bookmate-reader-1.3.8.apk
version: 1.3.7 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2933879/bookmate-reader-1.3.7.apk
version: 1.3.4 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2738124/bookmate-reader-1.3.4.apk
version: 1.3.3 bookmate-reader-1.3.3.apk
Version: 1.3.3 Beta //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1941493/bookmate-reader-1.3.3-beta.apk
version: 1.3.2 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1885010/bookmate_reader_1.3.2.apk
version: 1.3.1 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1789457/bookmate_reader_1.3.1.apk
version: 1.3 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1780323/bookmate_reader_1.3.apk
Version: 1.2.3 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1657928/bookmate_reader_1.2.3.apk
Version: 1.2.2 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1646420/Bookmate_1.2.2.apk
version: 1.1 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1154681/Bookmate_1.1.apk
Version: 1.0.5 Attached fileru.bookmate.reader_1.0.5.apk (2.61 MB)

Version: 1.0.1 Attached fileru.bookmate.reader.apk (2.31 MB)

Version: 1.0.2 Attached fileru.bookmate.reader.apk (2.31 MB)

Version: 1.0.3 Attached fileru.bookmate.reader_1.0.3.apk (2.31 MB)

Post has been editediMiKED - 12.10.20, 23:13
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 6.2.2 update from Google Play Market

Rep: (358)
Type of: A new version
Version: 5.0.2.4
Short description: Bookmate
We rewrote the reader from scratch and added some important features:

• Reader has become more responsive and faster;
• A scrolling mode has appeared, and two-column text formatting has appeared on tablets;
• Created quotes can be updated and move from them to the book;
• To select text between pages, it is now sufficient to move the marker to any edge of the screen;
• It has become more convenient to leave notes;
• Updated interface and settings menu. Footnotes and table of contents are now new design.

Attached files

Attached fileBookmate_v5.0.2.4.apk(19.36 MB)

Version: 5.0.3.1
Short description: Bookmate

• Reader has become more responsive and faster;
• A scrolling mode has appeared, and two-column text formatting has appeared on tablets;
• Created quotes can be updated and move from them to the book;
• To select text between pages, it is now sufficient to move the marker to any edge of the screen;
• It has become more convenient to leave notes;
• Updated interface and settings menu. Footnotes and table of contents are now new design.

Attached files

Attached fileBookmate_v5.0.3.1.apk(19.47 MB)

Rep: (0)
The experience I have with this app is terrible, of course, because to renew your subscription, which I do not need, but I canceled it, but support is denied. In connection with this, who needs an account cheap? nesklko can give people access to paid off. because 500r is a tin

Rep: (37)
Version: 5.0.6.1
Short description: from 07/30/19

- Reader has become more responsive and faster;
- There is a scroll mode, and on the plates - two-column text formatting;
- Create quotes, you can update and change from them in the book;
- To highlight the text between pages is now enough to bring a marker to any edge of the screen;
- It has become more convenient to leave a note;
- to update the interface and the settings menu. In the table of contents and footnotes now a new design.

Attached fileBookmate 5.0.6.1.apk(19.62 MB)

Rep: (176)
Hopeless Pegasus @ 04.08.19, 20:04*
Reader rewritten from scratch

Export quotations remain "under the new generation instagramma", who can not read - pictures of words? Or, again, came back able to share full text of the quote?

Rep: (36)
Is it possible to download the book file itself? I like to read books in the Cool Reader, but it is the book you want is only posted in the library.

Rep: (66)
As Moen maximum benefit to take a premium membership?

* free_mamont , Try the promotional code "Amediateka". For those who do not have a subscription, or it is the last three months.

Posted on 27/08/2019, 21:58:

* Semen8991 Which book? They sought to Telegram?

Rep: (36)
* Jetnavo Vector Prime (Star Wars).
There, he was released in November 2018 with the new translation. Nowhere else I could find.

Rep: (30)
Show you how to get out of the scroll mode? I would like to turn the pages, but I can not find the settings.

Jetnavo @ 27.08.19, 20:58*
free_mamont, try the promotional code "Amediateka". For those who do not have a subscription, or it is the last three months

This is a free month, and I would like the maximum discount on the purchase of an annual subscription

* free_mamont
Try to ask through an appeal to the technical support service.
I'm so done, when they are not adequately thrashed the price tag, and my annual end. Sent, of course (said to subscribe to our newsletter and stay tuned for the shares, even the fact that the patient have with the testing phase is not affected), which was one of the key reasons for leaving to another reader (me, in addition to the ease of access on a subscription, more important were synchronization of books and progress between devices that Bookmate implemented very convenient, is not worse than that of the Kindle, the ability to export citations from the text in the application and the network of social, that they originally were in an ideal, but a few years ago fuck instagram marketers, plus maintenance history and statistics, preferably in conjunction with the social sphere for GoodReads readers what their hands have never reached, but this can be tolerated as long as literature BookMate was much cheaper to read the rent than to buy all the others). But, you see, if the appeal will be more - will review the pricing policy, the more so because, judging by the reviews in the app store for Android and iOS, a lot of customers fell from the service because of this, so that profits fell, and even many of the owners of rights books began to tear and stop renew contracts (lots of complaints about the disappearance of previously available on a subscription books and the termination of the emergence of new good).
Is unlikely to help now, but you never know, you're lucky and they are already "getting through", and in the long term - will definitely be helpful.

* JcVai
I wrote, talked with the support, ask about discounts, promotions (the answer is the same - stay tuned) was after a month on a promotional code.
Sometimes there is an idea to gather a group of 3-5 people, and buy a subscription to the overall ACC, and that would have each had their own regiment. If there is a wish, WELCOME to the PM, I am ready to do it (I have now so google music)

* free_mamont
Given that the basic bun service is in social interaction, and the price tag is already such that it is cheaper to buy from others - not a ride. The clubbing is better with friends on the same liters splurge if interests coincide, or take flibuste and samizdat authors and favorite works send or given.

* JcVai
For me, plus the program is fairly large library and sync with all your devices. And yes, I agree that it is easier to authors Donato

Large library - well, when it is useful for itself book.
For example in the Amazon a huge number of books and a very good ecosystem for the reader, but at least the Russian-speaking and Russian-speaking interesting to me personally is almost not at all. Bookmate said 12kk from books in the library, but interesting to me there is only a few thousand (of which a couple of thousand already deducted at very "tasty" periodically reread)
Synchronize useful for yourself / your books can be via any reader with support for cloud storage: taking into account the size of the books will fit almost anyone in the framework of free fare.

At the time, I came to BookMate due to the fact that they offered a complete solution: cost savings for an adequate time to search for books, storage, and so. Those, instead of buying a book at full price or spend time searching for its "free option" - you can just enjoy the coziness and comfort with no noticeable damage to the family budget. Better this was only library KaEmki in times PDAs, Palms, and dial-up - they were given full access to downloads to the entire library of over 300 rubles a month - I was on my Sonya SJ20 for paid-month naslival books for several years ahead (paper cost while 300 -500 per book, plus took a few bags on the way).

Now-month subscription costs 500 rubles (4990 per year), and buy one electronic (read from me) 50-150r (excluding frequent discounts and promotions, reducing the price by 30-70%). Person reading, for example, from a book a week, it is easier to buy the book itself and fill it in any reader, even for BookMate without subscription (but, since it is impossible to pump BookMate drenched books, or better to use another reader, or duplicate bought somewhere else) will win and Finance, and convenience.

It's all the problems of marketing and "effective management": it is believed that to get on with the 5k 100 cheaper than 2k to get on with 10,000 ... But this library with read-only access, without the possibility of downloading and distribution; short-term lease, not for sale. That "we have what we have."

Rep: (0)
Bookmate sell any on Black Friday, Christmas, etc. do? There were precedents?

Rep: (2014)
Version: 5.5.3.3
Short description: update from google play market
Version(Build)пїЅ 5.5.3.3 пїЅпїЅ( 2005050303 ) from 01/21/2020
What's new:
In this version Bukmeyta - an updated library and simplified navigation.
We shared library on Books and Audio.
Search by format became more convenient:
we see immediately that you can read and listen to it.
More appeared in the Library section with lots, soon there will be an interesting collection.
We have moved the main menu in the bottom of the screen.
Now everything is at hand, and the owners of larger devices do not have to reach for the top navigation bar
Android: 5.0 +
CPU: пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ universal (ARM, ARM7a, ARM64-8a, X86, X86-64)
Size: (22285118 B
MD5: 59d6b92cfc39ea600a20d4b5c274b78f
Download:
Attached fileBookmate_v.5.5.3.3 (2005050303) (5.0-9.0) (arm, arm7a, arm64-8a, x86, x86-64) .apk(21.25 MB)

Rep: (7)
guestik11 @ 28.11.19, 15:07*
Bookmate sell any on Black Friday, Christmas, etc. do? There were precedents?

I took a half-price one-year subscription to NG was off on Black Friday, but I clap)

* Anasta,
Where is the information about the discount at Bookmate caught?
I'm in the service has been for many years, but the discount for existing subscribers to the site will not remember (except at the very beginning after the release of the beta), and at the end of 2019 as the time taken for half the price (the same one-year) in their litresovskogo competitor, because at Bookmate like usually anything about discounts on the official site was not.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/09/20, 19:10