> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Balancer Launcher | beautiful launcher

Rep: (34)
Balancer launcher
Version: 1.5.4

Last update of the program in the header:29.09.2014

Tags: llll launcher

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Beautiful launcher.

Description:
A useful launcher, good performance, fast, cool looks.
Balancer Launcher is an application-launcher as ADWLauncher, LauncherPro, Go Launcher, Launcher7, Zeam, Regina Launcher and so on, which is focused on providing the user with a simple and efficient desktop. Balancer Launcher has smooth animation and good performance, quickly launch applications.
Compared to other similar applications, this performance is better and there are no useless options. Author of the program believes that created good and user-friendly application, that is what you need to users, made especially for you.

Features:
* Sort applications
* Rapid removal applications
* Built-in file manager
* Cool wallpapers
* Good, fit sundial

Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.d...lancer.launcher

Additional Information
Russian interface: Partially

Download:
Version: 1.5.4 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...cer+Launcher_1.5.4.apk
Version: 1.2.0 Rus Balancer Launcher (Post # 15168635)

Past versions

Post has been editeddva974 - 16.04.17, 16:04
Reason for editing: Tags

Rep: (6)
Nothing beautiful can not see - simple. Go Launcher is much better)

Rep: (144)
Indeed, it's so beautiful that can cause to resign from SGS drain?

Rep: (32)
very similar to the launcher from some Kitayfona.

Rep: (135)
IAxelfoxI @ 27.05.2011, 18:16*
very similar to the launcher from some Kitayfona.

Chinese launcher)

Rep: (32)
TRANSFER

A useful launcher, good performance, fast, cool looks
Balancer Launcher is an application-launcher as ADWLauncher, LauncherPro, Go Launcher, Launcher7, Zeam, Regina Launcher and so on, which is focused on providing the user with a simple and efficient desktop. Balancer Launcher is a steep smooth animation and good performance, he quickly runs applications.
In comparison with other similar applications, this performance is better and there is no useless settings, program author believes that created good and user-friendly application, that is what you need to users, made especially for you.

Features:
* Sort applications
* Rapid removal applications
* Built-in file manager
* Cool wallpapers
* Good, fit sundial

Post has been editedIAxelfoxI - 27.05.11, 17:31

Rep: (200)
Cool wallpaper is the main thing: lol:

Rep: (298)
he can to someone and enjoy it, I think on a smart with a small screen will look very attractive.

Rep: (1)
FoxXIII @ 27.05.2011, 20:31*
Cool wallpaper is the main

Yeah. And the stock wallpaper so boring and neiteresnye =)

Put, he knocked down, returned to the LauncherPro.

Rep: (1830)
samsunguz @ 27.05.2011, 16:59*
that can cause to resign from SGS drain?

Someone else enjoys drain launcher Tachviza? : Angry:

Rep: (18)
And what you tochviz not pleased? I after 2 weeks of testing all popular downloaders returned to his native tochviz3, for easy and convenient

Rep: (28)
kostegg @ 28.5.2011, 9:28*
And what you tochviz not pleased? I after 2 weeks of testing all popular downloaders returned to his native tochviz3, for easy and convenient

Well, you and the demon)))))), the fourth is still possible to Use, but ...... 3

Rep: (91)
Th is all Launchers as one, one and the same packing other current

Rep: (2)
ADW Ex only: rolleyes:

Rep: (94)
And in case anyone else might say how do the launcher? have any buns or stopping it? how many screens you can do, or ograchino number? and he is friends with live wallpapers? widgets exactly stand or crooked? Can I change the bar nihny? with icons that you can do something? and the upper bar is hiding there?

Rep: (2)
The launcher is normal, but a very small number of settings. The lower bar is interesting, as long as you can not change (or I just have not found), you can put on the full screen, live wallpaper not tried widgets normally stand. Menu Highlight: you can throw in groups (favorites, tools). On my Liquid like working properly.

Rep: (88)
Watch those separately as a widget, where you can get?

Watch putting automatically using the default launcher on the table

Rep: (6)
Here radish! there is no such wall-paper in the hat! I want these wallpapers, uh!

Try version 0.9.4 can che good come from?

Rep: (9)
I SGT use standard as everyone else look disgusting, especially your vaunted GO Launcher, is not enough that the line does not fit the word "calculator" because he still carries on and atstoynomu, and icons are not the nor the other.

and this looks interesting, the substrate under the icons are missing in the Application menu ...

Post has been editedolezha_85 - 31.05.11, 13:10

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 3:24