> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Digital Clock Android Honeycomb | Digital clock widget in Android Honeycomb

Rep: (931)
Digital Clock Android Honeycomb
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:26.05.2011

Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Description:
Digital clock widget in Android Honeycomb, is the same as in Android 3.0. To install you will need:

1. Download and install the programOne More Clock
2. Download and unzip the fileHoneycombLook.zip OMC folder in the memory card (smart phone's internal memory), subfolders thus should not be
3. Run the widget from the home screen, click on the clock and select the settings В«set widget themeВ», then click В«reload the theme catalogВ» and select a new theme (scrolling sideways)

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: version: 1.0
Attached fileHoneycombLook.zip(49.27 Kb)
Attached fileOne_More_Clock_v1.2.0.apk(2.24 MB)

Past versions

Rep: (257)
And why should she Ruth?

Rep: (24)
nikopol2010,
and it will determine the time: D

Rep: (158)
nice watch

Rep: (158)
and color them black can be done?

Rep: (949)
Yes, not a bad watch, plus a lot of different themes. : Thank_you:

Rep: (143)
superpuperuser @ 26.05.2011, 23:58*
nikopol2010,
and it will determine the time: D

Why swing it, if there is a mass of the same, which does not require Root and established not through the zip, as well as a regular .apk?

Rep: (0)
In-in. already quite beaux're crazy)

Rep: (2)
Thank you, quite well. Truth moves out slightly to the left for some reason, well, anyway, not like on the screenshot in the first post.
Well, trying to adjust the color themselves tsiferok but One More Clock gives an error. However, and as is pretty good:
Attached Image

Rep: (136)
very poor. there is an immense pile of analogues are much better quality and functionality pobogache.imho

Rep: (21)
Why do we watch on your desktop? I do not look at them. 80% look for an hour in lokskrine (since for this and pull the phone out of his pocket that would look at the clock), the remaining 20% ​​at the top in the corner (as is almost always on the phone that something is running and all the desktop will not be seen).

Rep: (1)
I agree, is simply beautiful and would like to imagine the identity =)

Rep: (23)
the clock is not very, black background on the clock

Rep: (4)
Great watch. I like simple without any problems. Works great.
Attached Image

That's partially translated. Maybe someone will need. For translating sorry I translate google.
Attached fileOne_More_Clock_v1.2.0_rus.apk(2.24 MB)

Post has been editedextay1994 - 06.02.15, 15:16

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/10/20, 6:15